Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 25, 2017 3:11 AM

Jul 2012
I enjoyed it a lot. 9/10.
Going to miss it.
Jun 25, 2017 3:27 AM

Nov 2014
That pouting face Sagirl made looked quite lewd, as how I saw some people on Facebook edited that pic and I feel like the doujins will heavily increase over the next 30 days

How it faded to black at the 15:08 mark I thought my Microsoft Edge app on my Xbox One had crashed, as recently it has been doing that while I watched anime or read manga
Kyon: Hey. It's me. We meet again. [Thinking] So it really was you.
Yuki: What are you doing out here? And why?
Kyon: [Aloud] Funny. I was just about to ask you the same exact thing
[Yuki struggles to look for an answer.]
Yuki: A...walk?
Kyon: [Thinking] That's not true. That's not true, Nagato. You were tired. You'd had enough of Haruhi's nonsense. Getting dragged all over the place. You were tired of protecting me. And you were tired of whatever else you had to do. Stuff we didn't even know about. The fatigue from all those things just kept building up.
Jun 25, 2017 3:37 AM
Varangian Guard

Mar 2015
This ep was ok but for like the middle of season. What end do we have? None. Felt just like regular episode with continuation in next week.
Jun 25, 2017 4:12 AM

Oct 2015
Nice last episode, Heh I really like Akane Fujita's and Matsuoka's voice acting in this anime they make the show really really enjoyable. Lol the Post ED scene though. Sad that it's getting a lot of hate due to it's popularity/ bad author reputation again :p

Enjoyable show 7/10
Jun 25, 2017 4:37 AM

Feb 2014
They really did go to the extreme with the fanservice and comedy scenes and despite that, I liked it and laughed a lot of times though. XD

The only downside to this episode is that it didn't anything at all like a final episode of the series. Other than that, it was really funny, VERY lewd and the ending animation had Masamune come into the wash room at the wrong time. =P

Overall I had a really fun time watching Eromanga Sensei. It's not a great show, but it deserves less hate that it gets since it's by the same author behind OreImo. If it gets a second season, then I'll be looking forward to watching it and seeing the character again. I just hope that when the LN run ends, its ending isn't as controversial as OreImo's one. =/

7/10 and Elf remains my favourite girl of the show. =3
Jun 25, 2017 4:47 AM

May 2016
Damn this was way too echi damn though I don't mind it (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This scene was hilarious
Jun 25, 2017 5:00 AM

Jul 2016
wait... that's it? it that the final episode? not quite great, didn't give a great impact. so, meh.
Jun 25, 2017 5:02 AM
Jun 2017
dicks correction ^o^
Jun 25, 2017 5:04 AM

Feb 2014
WTF kind of final episode was this? As meme-y and entertaining this episode was, the previous episode with Sagiri and Masamune's backstory would have made for a much better season finale. Why do anime always do this? The final episode in a lot of comedy/harem anime is like a pointless, garbage fanservice OVA that would come bundled with the DVD.
Jun 25, 2017 5:32 AM
Dec 2012
Stayed for Muramasa & she's so cute this ep :3
Jun 25, 2017 6:05 AM

Jun 2016
Even though this show is a massive trash, I still loved Elf. Why am I still surprised that my reaction by the end of this show was "THAT'S IT?"? I really want to drop this show weeks ago, but I'm holding onto it because of, yet again, ELF!

4/10 -_-

The best thing that happened in this show is Elf, and its OP and ED songs.

P.S. Sagiri's legs in the OP still bothers me.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jun 25, 2017 6:07 AM

Dec 2016
Well I would guess this is most definitely getting a season 2 just based off of the kind of show it is and the pretty anticlimactic ending :p Also Tomoe is best girl
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jun 25, 2017 7:33 AM

Jan 2017
I don't get it, is this suppose to be the final episode?
Jun 25, 2017 7:49 AM

Feb 2017
This was a great watch and a very entertaining series, 9/10, the people giving this low scores, i'm shocked you even completed it when you 'clearly' did not enjoy the show, I will just assume you did not understand the show and thus were left with bad opinion on it.
Jun 25, 2017 8:11 AM

Jul 2012
Sorrowsenpai said:
This was a great watch and a very entertaining series, 9/10, the people giving this low scores, i'm shocked you even completed it when you 'clearly' did not enjoy the show, I will just assume you did not understand the show and thus were left with bad opinion on it.

What was there to misunderstand? It was a loli 'incest' fan service show of which every element has been done better elsewhere. And unless the series amounts to some intricately constructed meta-commentary or satire I think I am only guilty of having standards this series consistently failed to meet.
Jun 25, 2017 8:17 AM
Mar 2016
My Muramasa and Elf chan bikini rating

Muramasa awesome 9, cu'z she has the curves and boobies
Elf Good 7, she has the body but not the boobs.
Jun 25, 2017 9:49 AM
Jun 2017
Nice episode. The comedy is there but a really vague and unclear ending here . Probably a second season perhaps? Well Tomoe just declare her interest in Masamune too which is pretty good since she was so underrated in this story. When I first watched this story knowing its a harem but havent actually watch oreimo or even know its author , I personally thought Tomoe will be the girl Masamune choose. But then , after knowing its author , Tomoe will unlikely be chosen . Hoping for season 2 just for the comedy that this anime presented us and not for the stories as it seems very clear to many of us who will Masamune choose. Nice fanservice scene there.
Jun 25, 2017 9:54 AM

May 2016
It was a very funny last episode. Sagiri was overcome in this episode. 5/5.
Final Note for the anime: 8,4 / 10
Second season please ...

Very funny this scene
Jun 25, 2017 9:59 AM

Nov 2013
So I don't know why they changed the story in this episode (it was mostly anime original), maybe they don't intend to do a 2nd season, I hope they did this just so they could go into the next arc in the 2nd season without leaving us in a cliffhanger (LN readers might know what I'm talking about), I was expecting for them to adapt the whole of Volume 3 since they have been pretty faithfull from eps 1 through 11, but like i said, maybe it's better to get into the new arc in season 2, i give this anime a 7/10, beautifully drawn art, faithfully adapted (almost), loved that they kept the references and the cameos intact, I hope they adapt they rest just so I can see more of my Elf waifu in animated glory.
Jun 25, 2017 10:05 AM

May 2012
Heitokun said:
So I don't know why they changed the story in this episode (it was mostly anime original), maybe they don't intend to do a 2nd season, I hope they did this just so they could go into the next arc in the 2nd season without leaving us in a cliffhanger (LN readers might know what I'm talking about), I was expecting for them to adapt the whole of Volume 3 since they have been pretty faithfull from eps 1 through 11, but like i said, maybe it's better to get into the new arc in season 2, i give this anime a 7/10, beautifully drawn art, faithfully adapted (almost), loved that they kept the references and the cameos intact, I hope they adapt they rest just so I can see more of my Elf waifu in animated glory.

I cant find any updated staff data, but I heard people saying this episode was written by the LN author. I definitely hope there is a season 2. Looking forward to seeing the Blu-ray sales next week.

So how much was cut out in order for them to start at the new arc? Was anything cut?
Jun 25, 2017 10:06 AM
Jun 2017
My own rank for the girls by just watching the interactions of the characters

1. Elf
2. Tomoe
3. Muramasa
4. Sagiri
5. Megumin

My personal ranks here , which means who I want Masamune to pick

1. Tomoe
2. Elf
3. Muramasa
4. Sagiri
5. Megumin

The reason I want Tomoe to win is just because the fact that she was introduced more early than the other girls,though Sagiri was first then Tomoe is the second. And her interactions with the mc is somehow I found really relatable and also cute and she did know Masamune more than the other girls. Well thats just my opinion , I could be wrong but Tomoe is my best girl and I would like Masamune to pick her though it seems unlikely . That smile from Tomoe though after she literally declares her love in very unclear way. It was refreshing to see and I hope more of her shows up in season 2 if there is one .
Jun 25, 2017 10:09 AM

Nov 2016
It's completed, and no conclusion in this season, any chance for 2nd season? or it will be an open ending?
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Jun 25, 2017 10:10 AM

Jul 2014
Kinda funny and ironic seeing some people rated this series 1/10 when they actually watching it until the end. If you just despise and the anime doesn't match to your taste, you can drop it anytime you want.

7/10 from me.
Jun 25, 2017 10:26 AM

Nov 2013
Reikuo said:
Heitokun said:

I cant find any updated staff data, but I heard people saying this episode was written by the LN author. I definitely hope there is a season 2. Looking forward to seeing the Blu-ray sales next week.

So how much was cut out in order for them to start at the new arc? Was anything cut?

Well if you don't mind me spoiling you a bit:

Jun 25, 2017 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
The fact that Muramasa became best girl in a short amount of time is exceptional. I honesty liked this way better then Oreimo because the characters were actually tolerable.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 25, 2017 10:33 AM

Mar 2013
Wow...I'm surprised. Not coz it failed to deliver a decent acceptable finale but people actually liked this shitty cringe worthy episode and even the whole show for that matter.

I CAN'T FORGIVE THEM FOR SEXUALIZING SOMETHING AS DIVINE AS HEAD PATTING! >:(

Saigiri's annoying level was off the charts this time. Just coz it was finale they didn't need to torture me like that! Haha.
She continued to be anti-social, shut in, annoying all until the end of the anime. I thought the anime would progress but goddamn even with the same disgusting incestuous theme, I enjoyed OreImo a lot lot more. I was able to continue the anime only coz of Elf and Muramasa~

But oh well, finally I won't get to see Sagiri again. Good riddance :)

5/10 (+1 for those girls making up for the shitty heroine).
Jun 25, 2017 10:37 AM
Sep 2016
Classic anime original ending that does not resolve anything. It was fun, but I hope there will be a second season. I just wonder if they'll adapt volume 4 or jump straight to 9.
Jun 25, 2017 10:45 AM

May 2012
Heitokun said:
Reikuo said:

Ok that was a good way of putting it, so nothing has been cut really just pushed back. I cant imagine any good reasons we would not get a season 2 but I heard they had a lot of freelancers working on Eromanga Sensei. It was in this this interview.

"If work is fun, I'll be able to enjoy myself as well. I hope our workplace will remain in the memories of all members of the staff. Most of them are freelancers, so today it could be the last day that we all meet."
Jun 25, 2017 10:47 AM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
seconds_to_dere said:
PipeBoss said:
Well, the incest is over. Time to read the novels. I liked Elf and Muramasa, will write a review in the next days but there are good and bad things about this serie

"incest"

For the last time, incest means an intercourse between blood related partners, use a dictionary please

The terminology is used in the legal matters means legal relatives, so when the fathers got married they became legal relatives, so please use a dictionary as well and don't insult other persons and read, there are a lot of laws that differ in different countries. I know what incest is in english in a dictionary but seems that you don't understand why the show received some negative criticts because incest in OTHER cultures is relationship between LEGAL RELATIVES, no blood related.

Jun 25, 2017 11:04 AM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
Stepch said:
It's completed, and no conclusion in this season, any chance for 2nd season? or it will be an open ending?

Even if the show was ranked 1st, it is unlike that will get a second season, they usually boost the sales of the novel in this case, is on the Vol 8 right now

Jun 25, 2017 11:36 AM

Nov 2014
Probably one of the best if not the best episode. I seriously laughed when he thought about dick being in wrong place and having wrong shape. Elf failing to notice made it even more epic.

Overall that was really cute anime with quality fanservice and nice characters. Tho knowing that there is only one girl that can "win" makes it a bit less enjoyable.
Jun 25, 2017 11:38 AM

Mar 2009
Just when it started getting funny it ends uh
Jun 25, 2017 12:04 PM

Sep 2008
It looks like this was a show that people either loved or hated. For the haters, that's fine, go ahead and hate, hope you find the genre of anime you like which obviously isn't loli/ecchi.

I love ecchi/pervy stuff. I loved this show. It didn't have much of a plot. It didn't cause you to think about the meaning of life. It wasn't a masterpiece. Most everything about it was trashy. It was also about incest which is a bad thing. But I loved it anyway. So go ahead and judge me LOL. 9/10 and hope there's a 2nd season.
Jun 25, 2017 12:25 PM
Aug 2011
1/10 strong contender for worst anime of the year. Fanservice, memes and literally nothing else.
Jun 25, 2017 4:04 PM

Oct 2012
Enjoyable episode but as the ending one it was really underwhelming.. whole the series I was waiting for her to leave the house yet I got nothing.
Whole the series except first and the last two episodes Sagiri was pretty much only side character.
At the end, I have to ask myself, why the heck did I just watched this? Where was the character developement?

5/10 Nothing really happened in this show, plus some fanservice moments in this series were way too forced and cringeworthy.

Also, Tomoe is great doujinshi author, and main character should definitely end with her (if not with Emily), she's the most cutest of them all. The sister is actually the worst character of them all.

Jun 25, 2017 5:58 PM

Jan 2011
Like what the actual F. We end it like that?

It was entertaining but considering it literally follows the same vein as Oreimo, which I liked, it makes sense that I found this enjoying each week.
Jun 25, 2017 6:14 PM

Jul 2012
Episode 11 definitely had more of an ending feel, but I guess they decided to end it on a funny note.

This episode had me laughing and smiling ear to ear the whole 21 minutes. And there definitely needs to be a compilation of Sagiri's facial expressions!
Jun 25, 2017 6:28 PM
Dec 2011
Heitokun said:
Reikuo said:

Actually the doujin part is from Vol 8, so the episode was not anime original.
Jun 25, 2017 6:38 PM

Nov 2013
AP24 said:
Heitokun said:

Actually the doujin part is from Vol 8, so the episode was not anime original.

But it hasn't happened yet, so in my book it's still anime original, the events of this episode are a bunch of pieces put together, also, they seem to be jumping back and forth between volumes, they did the same thing in ep 11 with Masamune's and Sagiri's flashbacks, what a lack of proper structure.
Jun 25, 2017 6:50 PM

Jul 2015
HE WAS JUST PATTING HER FREAKING HEAD. Sagiri is such a little perv, making the girls play twister in swimsuits, getting all excited for a hentai, and running off to make her own despite not knowing anything about that sort of thing apparently. Kind of weird considering how much time she spends on the internet and in her room. This was a pretty chaotic and fun episode and all the girls got to be in it.

And with that, this anime is DONE. Last week's episode was the real finaly with this one being more of a bonus, but it was a bonus I was happy with. This anime was cute, pretty ecchi at times, and funny a good chunk of the time and I really enjoyed this.

Elf was the best. 8/10
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 25, 2017 7:02 PM

Jul 2015
rsc-pl said:
Probably the best episode. I won't be comparing it to Oreimo. Oreimo was a totally different series, Eromanga-sensei is a pure comedy.
I just can't stand all of SJWs here. You are a cancer of society.
7/10, many scenes made me laughing hard. Art was great, voice acting too. Elf and Tomoe are the best girls.

papachulu said:
Can't believe i actually finished this series. Waste of time. Yuck.
nuclearcherries said:
I'm glad it's over.

frequency15k said:
Trashiest show ive seen in a while... congrats

sterlingcrave said:
This show is TRASH
Taz_ said:
This is cringeeeeee

Freiszcze said:
Jesus, good thing that this utter piece of crap has ended. 1/10.
YumeNoMonogatari said:
Watch it till the end. Now I can wholeheartedly say that this anime was a prime example of everything wrong with anime 3/10
BlackstarFallen said:
Trashy show with trashy characters. This was a complete piece of garbage. 1/10

I'm sure that you guys enjoyed it but you can't admit that. If not, you are just a bunch of masochists. Watching the series which you hate till the end and repeating yourself in every thread. This is even more annoying and cringeworthly than 'anime is dying' threads.

I was just thinking the same thing honestly. Like, seriously, if the anime is so bad your giving it a 1/10, the worst possible score you can give it, why the heck did they stick around until the end? My guess is they don't want to admit they enjoyed an ecchi anime with a cast of female characters who seemed under-aged, or yeah, masochists.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 25, 2017 7:46 PM

Nov 2009
i went in thinking it would be trash, and it was

/looks around, quietly whispers
it was super fun trash though when it wanted to be, all anime games of twister are commended, 7 / 10 i regret nothing, would watch more

edit: okay, screw it, 8/10, i hate myself for watching this and enjoying it, would not be caught watching in public
Anise_PunterJun 25, 2017 8:08 PM
Certified "cute girls doing cute things" expert

the cute girls doing cute things club needs you!

maybe you didn't give re:stage dream days a chance; please re:consider
Jun 25, 2017 7:54 PM

Jul 2012
DuoraDoll said:
I was just thinking the same thing honestly. Like, seriously, if the anime is so bad your giving it a 1/10, the worst possible score you can give it, why the heck did they stick around until the end? My guess is they don't want to admit they enjoyed an ecchi anime with a cast of female characters who seemed under-aged, or yeah, masochists.

The Controversy? The Discussion? Maybe the fact that if you drop it and call the series bad you get accused of having an illegitimate opinion because you didn't watch the whole thing.

Additionally watching some abysmal anime is a worthwhile exercise as it allows you to truly grasp what you do value in good anime.
Jun 25, 2017 10:49 PM

May 2012
GreenPlatinum said:
DuoraDoll said:

The Controversy? The Discussion? Maybe the fact that if you drop it and call the series bad you get accused of having an illegitimate opinion because you didn't watch the whole thing.

Additionally watching some abysmal anime is a worthwhile exercise as it allows you to truly grasp what you do value in good anime.

Actually nobody cares because this anime does what it wants to do for the audience thats going to be spending money on it so fucking well that your opinion is actually illegitimate no matter what you say or do. You think its shitty? Copy and paste it to the world its not going to change a damn thing.

"It was a loli 'incest' fan service show of which every element has been done better elsewhere."
Sales which are the only numbers that talk are proving this statement wrong already, cant wait for next weeks blu-ray numbers. : )
Jun 26, 2017 1:13 AM

Jul 2012
From a commerce perspective yes, but anime as an artistic medium I'd disagree.
Jun 26, 2017 3:36 AM

Jun 2013
I didnt evn know that was the last one
the ed was my favorite part of this anime tbh
Jun 26, 2017 4:13 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
about second season, i hope to next year to enjoy it!!
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Jun 26, 2017 4:31 AM

Apr 2016
I loved the whole season, would love a second one, but it's no problem if there won't be any as the story felt whole. (o.o)

8 / 10 *moew*
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

168 by NiromR »»
May 8, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

177 by Sagirii »»
Apr 11, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

262 by slepice24 »»
Apr 10, 12:03 PM

» This anime needs more love ( 1 2 )

Jaaku_na_Neko - Jun 27, 2023

61 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 8, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

165 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 27, 7:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.