Forum Settings
Forums
Accel World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 5, 2017 11:34 PM
May 2016
I got my mind on something, while comparing the Accel World Novels, with the Sword Art Online Novels.

Kirito was someone, who tried to enjoy even the little things inside a death game. He played the games for fun and wanted his surronding persons to do the same. The same was mentioned by Haru in may situations, as he wanted to enjoy this game with his friends.
If we take the start of SAO (2022) and the fact, that Kirito was 16 at the end of the deathgame, he should be around 31 at the time, Brain Burst appeared (2039). Given the fact that all Burst Linkers have to be born with an Neuro Linker, and given the age, children in Japan start with elementary school (6) the Brain Burst Programm had to be planned, since around 2033. In this year, Kirito should have been around 25 and given his motivation for developement in the virtual technology, he could have had enough time and knowledge to develop Brain Burst.

Now we take a look at the Originators, who got the first version of Brain Burst, with unlimited copys. As known from the novels: White Cosmos (White King) is the older sister of Kuroyukihime. That fact we keep in mind.
Kuroyukihime is born in 2032 so, Kirito should have been 24 at this age and Asuna 25, so the perfect age for children. It's not stated, how much older her sister is, but from the age it is possible, that it could be also Kirito and Asuna are her parents.
How did I assume that? Take Kuroyukihimes Name: a nickname with the japanese words for black, snow and princess. Let us take a closer look. Kuro is black, sure. But what was Kiritos favourite color? Right, black. Yuki means snow, thats also sure. BUT: what if thats not meant with that? What if it should mean another version of her mothers maiden name? And what about hime? Hime is a common form of adress to the daughter of a wealthy family.
So: What if she has taken a name, that stats her origin pretty well and perfect?
Her sister was one of the Originators, so maybe one close to the creator (in that fact: Kirito, her father).

Personaly I would love if that theory would be proofed somewhere. But hey, it's just a theory.
Any others with theorys like that? Anyone who can proof/proof wrong my theory?

More topics from this board

» Anyone knows about her?

DarkEmperor69 - Jul 15, 2023

4 by Kruszer »»
Jan 21, 2:28 PM

» Volume 11

uzee - Oct 3, 2017

2 by Kerveros_Zero »»
May 13, 2018 9:36 AM

Poll: » Accel World Volume 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2014

2 by uzee »»
Aug 17, 2017 10:16 AM

Poll: » Accel World Volume 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2014

1 by lukinhasholic »»
Jun 22, 2017 7:41 PM

Poll: » Accel World Volume 7 Discussion

kuuderes_shadow - Apr 29, 2017

0 by kuuderes_shadow »»
Apr 29, 2017 1:42 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.