Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 4, 2017 3:06 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

3-Nen D-Gumi Glass no Kamen: Tobidase! Watashitachi no VR | Movie | PV
3-Nen D-Gumi Glass no Kamen: Tobidase! Watashitachi no VR is a short theatrical anime with virtual reality elements, such as holograms. Cast members from the Fall 2016 parent story 3-Nen D-Gumi Glass no Kamen will reprise their roles, and Hikaru Midorikawa is added to the cast as Karato Hijiri. The movie is set to premiere on July 22.

Digimon Adventure tri. 5: Kyousei | Movie | Teaser Trailer
The video previews the fifth part of the Digimon Adventure tri movies. It is slated to premiere on September 30.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Free!: Timeless Medley - Yakusoku | Movie | Trailer
Free!: Timeless Medley - Yakusoku is the second compilation movie of Free! that revolves around Rin and Sousuke and will also feature newly animated scenes. The trailer previews the theme song "Rising Free" by Style Five. The movie is slated to premiere on July 1.

Jigoku Shoujo: Yoi no Togi | TV | PV
Jigoku Shoujo: Yoi no Togi is the fourth season of the original series by Studio Deen that will consist of six new episodes and six old episodes. Director Takahiro Omori, who helmed the first and second season, will reprise his role and the original cast members will return. The TV is scheduled to begin its broadcast on July 14 via Tokyo MX, BS11, MBS and other stations.

Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun | TV | PV
Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun is a TV anime produced by Studio Hibari that adapts the manga drawn by Taku Sakamoto. Kazuya Ichikawa (Monster Strike) will helm the series. The promotional video previews the image song "Boku kara Kimi e" by Bentham. The anime is scheduled to broadcast in July.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Movie: Hoshi wo Yobu Shoujo | Movie | Trailer
The third trailer for Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Movie: Hoshi wo Yobu Shoujo, which feature an original story written by Tsutomu Satou. It features the theme song "Speed Star" by GARNiDELiA. The movie is slated to premiere on June 17.

Nana Maru San Batsu | TV | PV
The second promotional video for Nana Maru San Batsu previews the opening song "On My MiND" by Mrs. GREEN APPLE. The anime is slated to broadcast on July 5 via Nippon TV.

Tsurezure Children | TV | Teaser PV
A teaser video for the upcoming adaptation of Toshiya Wakabayashi's 4-koma manga. The TV anime is scheduled to begin its broadcast on July 4 via Tokyo MX.

tsubasaloverJun 4, 2017 9:36 PM
Jun 4, 2017 3:18 PM

Jul 2015
that Rem voice <3
im hyped for Tsurezure Children
Jun 4, 2017 4:00 PM

Jul 2014
Well there goes my last shred of hope for Tsurezure Children. They even managed to ruin the character designs completely, on top of throwing Chizuru under the bus with the seiyuu choice. Do the people adapting this even know that Tsurezure Children is first and foremost a comedy IP?

Grisaia levels of missing the point.
Jun 4, 2017 4:18 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
I could see Nana maru san batsu and Aoyama-kun being fun underrated animes.
Maybe more Nana maru tho.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jun 4, 2017 4:22 PM
Jul 2018
Hmm, there are some stuff that I want to pick up around. There are few that I'm like questioning a bit in all honesty. We'll see xD
Jun 4, 2017 10:35 PM

Nov 2011
The Hell Girl preview looks great tbh, reminds me of the old days.

Tsurezure Children....I feel pretty underwhelmed by that PV.
Jun 4, 2017 11:50 PM

Apr 2017
A fellow Handa-kun and Sakamoto meets their new competitors

named AOYAMA-kun Exactly It's similar and also a clean freak. or should I'd say new COOLEST person ever

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Jun 6, 2017 12:46 AM
Jan 2016
I'm kinda confused by the appearance of Angelina in the Mahouka movie. It's an original story, but it includes LN characters that haven't appeared yet in the anime. Quite strange if you ask me. I hope they won't try to include any canon material into it.

More topics from this board

» Smartphone Game 'Garena Free Fire' Gets Anime Project

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

38 by vitor03 »»
1 minute ago

» Manga 'Kuroiwa Medaka ni Watashi no Kawaii ga Tsuujinai' Gets TV Anime

Hyperion_PS - 7 hours ago

11 by MegamiRem »»
54 minutes ago

» Manga 'Kinoko Inu' Receives TV Anime in Fall 2024

Hyperion_PS - 6 hours ago

1 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Kakushite! Makina-san!!' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Vindstot - May 9

15 by Piromysl »»
11 hours ago

» 'Kimi no Iro' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

6 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.