Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 1, 2017 4:37 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
ELF IS REALLY CUTEEEEEEE AND FUNNY THIS EPISODE !!!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Nov 26, 2017 10:44 AM

Sep 2012
it was so obvious Elf/Emily was listening her brothers chat with Masamune cause of the wall made sound lol

Woodfall said:
Damn Elf just shot up 100000 points in my book what a doll. I didnt really like her at her first appearance but now she is the best! Sadly spoiled brat Sagiri is probably gonna get to be with him... like seriously she hid in her room forever without talking to him at all and im suppose to believe they love each other romantically? Like give me a break thats a ton of bullshit...

There is also a disturbing lack of Megumi in a bikini in this episode. Not that i want to see that or anything... BAWKAH.

But yeah i was pretty much just watching this for the lewd but now i kinda am rooting for Elf! Go Team Elf!!!

Best girl never wins though so not much hope
AivanK said:
Woodfall said:
Sagiri is probably gonna get to be with him... like seriously she hid in her room forever without talking to him at all and im suppose to believe they love each other romantically? Like give me a break thats a ton of bullshit...

YES YES YES AND YES AGAIN! It bothers me so much too, like from what we know, they haven't seen eachother for more than a year, how can they love eachother...wtf just a forced bs :/
But you are right :( Best girl never wins.
Woodfall said:
AivanK said:

YES YES YES AND YES AGAIN! It bothers me so much too, like from what we know, they haven't seen eachother for more than a year, how can they love eachother...wtf just a forced bs :/
But you are right :( Best girl never wins.

Fr man its such an unbelievable ass pull. How can you fall in love with someone you never see or talk to. Its like she didnt even exist to him. I can see maybe him liking her since he was trying so hard to get her to come outside but why the fuck would she hide in her room if she loved him. Wouldnt she be looking to spend time with him??? Such a trashy plotline smh
AivanK said:
Woodfall said:

Fr man its such an unbelievable ass pull. How can you fall in love with someone you never see or talk to. Its like she didnt even exist to him. I can see maybe him liking her since he was trying so hard to get her to come outside but why the fuck would she hide in her room if she loved him. Wouldnt she be looking to spend time with him??? Such a trashy plotline smh

Couldn't have said better, ok they could love have some feelings for each other but this is too much, they are raising the bar too high.
After all, if she did really love him all this time then she would be there for him when it was hard for him because he was f*** alone and had to struggle with all the problems by himself.
The fact that she was closed in her room for more than a year and affirms that she loves him is the biggest bs.
Would be great if he stayed with Elf, but we all know what will be the real ending...

did u forget the firs scenes? when she came there (to live there with her mother) first time Masamune went close to her & they looked at each other it was love at first sight

even he said it he fell for her at first site & i knew it sins EP1 beginning when he went close to her & looked her i was like WTH lol u just fell for her how can she become ur sister then (a right there is a thing called denial that can help u)

i guess u have never heard of love at first sight

issue is u didn't pay attention it was written in their faces at their first meeting :)
Sugram22Nov 26, 2017 11:03 AM
Dec 20, 2017 9:12 PM

Sep 2013
Elf has some real steel to stand there and tell him to propose to her...classic Elf!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 24, 2018 9:10 AM

Mar 2016
When the ED started with "Yamada Elf-Sensei" instead of "Eromanga-Sensei" I was like "PLEASE CHANGE THE NAME OF THE SERIES"
bonjour
Aug 10, 2018 1:51 PM

Apr 2015
"I'm sorry. I'm straight, so I'd rather be in the same room." Even if he was gay, sharing the same room with Masamune wouldn't cause the other guy to catch the gay wtf

Masamune's getting a pretty good deal with Chris straight-up giving his blessing for him marrying Elf Yamada-sensei. His other options are a pretty bland girl and his bitch of a sister.

Unfortunately, I know this fucking author, and this story will not go the way I want it to.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Aug 23, 2018 4:04 PM

Aug 2014
Emily... yeah that wouldn't be bad for this anime ;]
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 6, 2018 6:59 PM
May 2017
I forbid his marriage to Elf. She can never outgrow Sagiri.
Oct 20, 2019 4:42 PM

May 2017
So new name is "yamada elf sensei"

SJ7izm said:
Best girl will lose just like
did, unfortunately. Siscon route normally wouldn't be the strongest, but this story being written by the Oreimo writer increases its power tenfold.

Imouto always win except when they are side characters, theres just to much siscon writer lol
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Apr 10, 2020 5:41 PM

May 2013
Izumi's got it all wrong. Waifu List should be:

1. Muramasa
2. Elf
3. Chris

Pity mention: Sagiri.

Honestly, Muramasa is the best girl for him. They're so alike in personality and thought process, even saying the same lines at times. She's inspired by him and he admires her. They help each other grow and try harder. And she's loved him for a long time without ever meeting him until recently.

I'm glad they put Sagiri in the back for these eps for the other girls to get their shine on even more.
Kokoro_KotashimaApr 11, 2020 12:36 PM
May 8, 2020 3:00 AM
Mar 2020
Honestly, I would choose any girl rather than Sagiri
Nov 5, 2020 12:34 PM
May 2020
ELF IS SOOO BOOORING. she should stop forcing herself on masamune and go away already. cheesus!
WE NEED MOAR SAGIRI!!!<3
Jan 27, 2021 10:59 PM

Dec 2012
Awww shit. First a confession now a proposal

Apr 16, 2021 7:53 PM

Nov 2010
Elf has finally joined the arena and it seems like she has a decent chance since Masamune didn't really reject her. A woman that can cook delicious food is definitely an instant win in my book. In the looks department I think Sagiri will still come out on top once they grow older. IMO.

Muramasa looking nice in this episode. Too bad she only has a few scenes.
May 3, 2021 11:34 PM

Jan 2010
Masamune getting a free pass from Sagiri to go frolic with girls on a beach is ridiculous convenient, if even more so with all the "we're just data collecting" excuse they're throwing around like free toilet paper at a rancid chili dog eating tournament. I guess it works since Sagiri wanted lewd material to work with anyways, but...well...whatever works I guess.

Anyways, I guess the only other thing absurdly convenient about this episode was Masamune getting another free pass, this time to marry into Yamada's apparent absurdly wealthy family. This time, after a single meeting with her older brother. This is quite the expedited romance polygon. I can't remember the last time I've seen confessions and marriage proposals thrown around so haphazardly before.
ShockedMay 3, 2021 11:40 PM
Jun 16, 2021 12:36 AM

Jan 2017
Emi-ELF THE NEW CHALLANGER! Goddamn what a scene with the fireflies

on another note, the Shidou BL gags is so damn funny
Jun 16, 2021 12:49 AM

May 2017
When i think about it , theres something quite ugly , elf brother work at "full dive" , in sao the game master is an elf that look like elf brother , but he also work in a full dive company

That mean the anime timeline take place before the ending of sao season 1 , but it also mean yamada brother is a crazy guy lol
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Nov 10, 2021 11:39 PM

Jul 2017
The obligatory beach episode is always a blessing. Elf unsurprisingly made this ep. Absolutely loved her brother as well tho lol

May 29, 2022 5:22 AM

Jun 2019
Oh... a beach episode and so much fanservice. LOL. Chris is a cool brother. Elf sensei is really cute as well. She also told Izumi a story about her parents and she wants Izumi to confess his love to her. I love Elf or should I say, Emily which is her real name.
Nov 9, 2022 6:39 AM
Aug 2022
J'ai très bien aimé l'arrivée de nos héros sur l'ile privée de Elf, de sa tentative de seduction à notre antagoniste, de la confession de son frère et de sa propre confession. Préssée de voir la suite !
Jan 21, 2023 2:53 PM
Feb 2021
Wait why do all these girls like this dude
Mar 23, 2023 11:00 AM

Aug 2019
very nice episode. emily best girl of the show she should be the main character instead of gray hair shut-in-chan

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2023 5:25 AM
Feb 2023
go date a girl THAT'S NOT YOUR SISTER already!!! like broooo you can pull so much baddies but you still cant differentiate between family love and love love
Jun 2, 2023 1:55 PM

Jul 2017
I LOVE IT when a fanservice episode becomes one of the best (if not the best) episodes and the reason is not solely tied to the fanservice. Yamada Elf's popularity skyrockets with her dashing personality, not being embarrassed in showing her swimsuit and promises she'll make Masamune propose to her in a beautiful confession scene.

I just wish she didn't harass poor Muramasa-sensei by hiding a towel and picking a swimsuit that doesn't make her feel comfortable. I'm sure Muramasa would be stunning in any swimsuit she picks, just like her summer dress.
Jul 11, 2023 10:32 AM

Dec 2022
You could hear a faint "Em-" even when Chris was cut off, so I figured that would be her first name. Chris isn't nearly protective enough either. What sort of aniki goes around begging guys to take their sister?

Shaded Horizon

Jul 11, 2023 7:04 PM

May 2022
I heart is confused

I don't know for whom I cheer

I really like Sagiri, but I confess that Elf Yamada has such a good relation with Masamune. I really want her to be happy
Dec 1, 2023 6:52 PM

Nov 2023
Damn, nice swimsuit episode
Mar 26, 11:42 AM

Apr 2021
Yamada makes anyone stressed, marrying her right away is the same as throwing your life away.
Apr 11, 10:02 AM
Mar 2024
INFOKAN SEASON SELANJUTNYA
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

168 by NiromR »»
May 8, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

331 by Pinata_ »»
Apr 28, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

262 by slepice24 »»
Apr 10, 12:03 PM

» This anime needs more love ( 1 2 )

Jaaku_na_Neko - Jun 27, 2023

61 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 8, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

165 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 27, 7:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.