Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 3, 2017 8:41 AM

Aug 2015
Oh, okay. This question has been asked for the nth time however, I'm gonna ask this once again. Any GOOD Slice of Life Anime recommendation? I'm particularly looking for a COMEDY/SOL/SOL-like genre and please, no DRAMA. Thanks!!

A have already seen these SOL Anime:

P.S. It doesn't needs labeled as Slice of Life. As long as it is similar to Slice of Life genre, it's accepted. Thanks!!
Hehe Happy New YEar! :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 3, 2017 9:48 PM

May 2014
Based on what you've seen I can recommend you Flying Witch. It's nice and relaxing while also having good characters and some pretty funny moments.
Jun 4, 2017 10:11 PM
Aug 2015
I'm new to the genre but (after creeping on your list) it seems you haven't seen Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!?

It's about a loner girl trying to get popular but her plans keep on backfiring...it does get a little pathetically sad at times but it's hilarious. :p

Let me know what you think~
Jun 4, 2017 10:52 PM

Sep 2013
Doesn't matter if such a question was asked a hundred times if it's from different people all the time, since tastes differ between people and over time (:

Next to the other two already mentioned, how about Lucky Star (my personally favourite school comedy with lots of intelligent moments and such a cuddly art style), Gabriel Dropout (comedy anime of last season, with slice of lifish elements of angels and demons living in the human world), or OreImo (one of the earliest imouto anime, that also e.g. tackles an obsession with eroge and dealing with it)
Jun 5, 2017 3:18 AM
Mar 2012
I'm currently watching Hinako Note.. Pretty good so far.. Nothing special but i enjoy myself watching it..
Jun 5, 2017 8:33 AM

Sep 2013
Hinako Note is my anime of the season as of right now. It lets me cheer for those girls more than in a lot of other cute girl shows, with Hinako having a few interesting characteristics and seeing her develop in general provides a nice plot to follow.
Jun 7, 2017 7:14 AM

Aug 2015
Thanks for your recommendation guys! I'll definitely check these animes out :D
Hehe Happy New YEar! :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Guys check my oil painting of Kimi no Na wa, Tenki no Ko, and Suzume no Tojimari.

mufarari - Jan 20

1 by shiro-seishun »»
Apr 23, 11:14 AM

» Hyouka

HIPPOcat - Dec 25, 2023

1 by shiro-seishun »»
Apr 23, 10:54 AM

Sticky: » Join our new Discord Server

Usagi - Mar 16, 2018

15 by Thousand_Vangs »»
Apr 12, 8:28 AM

» What Are Some Of Your Favorite Slice Of Life Scenes?

Art05 - May 9, 2015

8 by Thousand_Vangs »»
Apr 12, 7:49 AM

» 3-gatsu no Lion and Self Destruction

Dats - Apr 15, 2018

1 by Thousand_Vangs »»
Apr 12, 7:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.