Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2017 9:16 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty meh episode. Didn't showed sex with pink haired unless they only just slept.

Well did have with blue haired, and i guess it was alright...

Wasn't appealing with the story though.
Apr 23, 2021 7:05 PM

Aug 2020
Wow the plot just keeps getting dumber and dumber it's almost fascinating how much more baffling it can get. Reika pretty much confirmed that it was just fake love after all. I always hated the "My bf dumped me so I will sleep with some other guy" cliche, but at least she was honest about it this time.

Shouko scenes confused me a lot. Beside the fact that it was yet another poorly writen excuse for the girl to fuck the MC, they didn't even had an H scene at all. Like wtf!? There was a lead up to it with lots of nudity and a shower scene but they just skipped the sex scene altogether. Did I just watch the cut version or something where the H scene was removed or was it always like that? I can't believe how much worse this hentai keeps getting with that kind of bs.

Speaking of poor excused to fuck the MC ...Shiho H scene was a joke as well. She fucks Yusuke only out of pitty because he got dumped by Reika. Okay, fine but why was the H scene less than 2min long and so softcore? They didn't show anything explicit at all and in some parts they even fucked off screen.

I don't know what the hell happened to the H scenes in this episode but it's almost like an equivalent of 4Kids taking a show and censoring it way too much to the point where it becomes a joke.
HentaiList10May 2, 2021 6:04 AM
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pia Carrot e Youkoso!! Episode 3 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 29, 2016

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Apr 23, 2021 7:46 PM

Poll: » Pia Carrot e Youkoso!! Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - May 31, 2017

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Apr 23, 2021 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.