Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
May 27, 2017 8:03 PM

Apr 2017
I gone mad because my Uraraka lost. I was rooting for her all the time but as I expected, Bakugo won the match in the end. Midoriya-kun, you are my last hope, how I wish you'll win.
May 27, 2017 8:07 PM
Dec 2012
What a fight!
Damn it! can't wait for next week! :I
May 27, 2017 8:07 PM
Feb 2017
I was seriously hoping that Uraraka would win ;-;
Anyhow, I'm glad that we got to see more of Uraraka's character and personality -- I definitely like her a lot more now. I'm also excited for Deku vs Todoroki -- I'm kinda rooting for Deku but I wouldn't mind if Todoroki won because it'd be cool to see him win 1st place without using his father's quirk. Looking forward to next week's episode!
May 27, 2017 8:10 PM

Nov 2014
Noctur said:
I felt this episode was pretty cliche, especially with the Uraraka vs Bakugo fight. Nice characterization for her though.
i dont see how this episode is cliche. If u r talking about her loss, then that's to be expected because the difference between their quirks is just too great, but she did put up a great fight despite facing the demon villain-like rival of the mc who also scored second highest in the entrance exam and even the mc has a difficult time fighting when faced with him. If u r talking about the matchup, then its not cliche at all. How many animes have you seen the mc's rival face off with the main girl? Never! Sasuke vs sakura?? Never!
This anime is a cliche breaker. It will break many shounen tropes and blow ur mind.
May 27, 2017 8:14 PM

Jan 2013
Uraraka was a great opponent, she gave her best. But it was pretty obvious that Bakugou would win.
Next episode!!! omg! And they even gave us that preview to get us even more hyped!!!
As always 10/10, can't wait!!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 27, 2017 8:42 PM

Mar 2016
Was already expecting Uraraka to be raped by Bakugou but props for fighting back!

Now the hype of Deku vs Todoroki is real !!!

If you watched 13 Reasons Why in 13 hours in a row (like me) you got my respect !
May 27, 2017 9:29 PM

Oct 2014
So close Uraraka. I would've loved if he upset Baguko but the skill gap is way too far. Uraraka only had a chance to win coz out of bound is considered a win but in a actual fight, theres no way Bakugo will loss. Uraraka's lucky she didnt died. lol

I'm so glad this is a 24 episode anime. Pure strength vs Pure magic. High risk high reward attack vs Detailed fighing tactics. Next week is gonna be awesome.
May 27, 2017 9:32 PM
Oct 2007
Damn! That was freaking awesome!! Time pass by so quickly~

Next week is highly anticipated!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2017 9:47 PM

Feb 2016
j0x said:
can quirks evolved? i want to see Uraraka's quirk to evolve to a gravity manipulator quirk that will make her more powerful than just float things around
Perhaps quirks can be developed further? I'd like to believe that there's at least a quirk out there that can amplify other quirks though, that would be awesome.
I think that strangers are just friends you haven't met.

May 27, 2017 9:55 PM

Nov 2014
By the way, I believe it's suitable to apply this quote to this episode:
"In a fight it didn't matter if you were male or female, if you were born in poverty or royalty. In a fight... you were just two people."
-from a Harry Potter fanfiction called "Fairy Tail" by Araceil
May 28, 2017 1:31 AM
Sep 2014
Animayham said:
So i'm still loss as to why Bakugo didn't just blast the girl once and send her out the ring rather than play games with her

He was on guard. He didn't know what exactly she was capable of, so instead of putting all his energy into one big blast to knock her out of bounds, he opted for the safer strategy of using smaller blasts which wouldn't produce as much recoil so he can easily react to any tricks she may pull if she were to dodge them. He knows that if she touches him and makes him float, things would get troublesome for him, so he likely didn't want to risk it.

Another reason he wouldn't have wanted to do so would be his own limits. We saw him hit his limit after the obstacle course ended; he was clutching his arm while shaking, which happened again this episode after he fired that giant blast. Naturally, such a blast would kill on a direct hit so he'll likely tone it down a little, but it'll still hasten him hitting his limit. If she were somehow able to dodge everything, he would be a sitting duck. By giving himself allowance for a prolonged battle, he could at least be sure that he'll wear her down eventually.
fatalysticMay 28, 2017 1:43 AM
May 28, 2017 1:33 AM

Jul 2016
Uraraka's determination was impressive, she used her own plan instead of Deku's. Even though its Bakugo who she was facing, she put a good fight. I'm glad for the buildup of her character.

I'm hype for the next fight.
May 28, 2017 2:46 AM

Sep 2014
was actually expecting a bit more from the fight. I hope next episode will make up for it
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 28, 2017 4:03 AM

Apr 2011
Oh damn, it's the cringe match next week.
May 28, 2017 4:18 AM

May 2016
Best episode so far. The fight was really intense. I wish Todoroki won
May 28, 2017 4:35 AM

May 2015
millo said:
damnnn i was rooting sooooo hard for uraraka!!! Best fight so far too bad uraraka lose :'( :'( :'(

I hate that Bakugo is clearly the author's favorite and he will win this and has the character development that will make people think he's cooler and cooler and vulnerable and everything, fucking bullshit if the author likes him that much why didnt he just make Bakugo the main character, cocky guy like him annoys me so bad, Todoroki is cooler than him in every way.

*sorry for the rant lol im still emotional over uraraka's lost while typing that hahaha*

Although I understand how you feel, you'll find out soon enough why Bakugo is the best hero ever. Or at least for some of us. He's not the typical good guy but he's definitely a badass. Best anti-hero ever.
May 28, 2017 4:36 AM

Oct 2014
I'm not a fan of Uraraka at all. I don't like her character nor her motivation, and the only thing this fight did was raise my respect for Bakugo since he was willing to take his opponent seriously even though it was a "frail girl" he was facing.

Can't wait for the next episode! This is the fight that the whole arc was building up towards, and I hope it's cool.
May 28, 2017 4:41 AM

May 2015
Yasuhito said:
Seriously, what's with the crappy animation in every fight scene? the brightness fades to black and makes it frustrating to watch. Also is it just me or is the pacing very slow? 21 episodes covering just over 33 chapters..

I think that the pacing is good. The anime adaptation was able to showcase each of the students' quirk which the manga failed to do. I remembered how the tournament between the other contestants weren't given much significance in the manga. They focused more on Todoroko vs Deku and Uraraka vs Bakugo.
May 28, 2017 4:45 AM

May 2015
enginesofdemise said:
Does being a female in this series just automatically mean you lose any fight in the most humiliating way possible? lol
I guess thats just a shounen thing in general, makes sense given the target audience

You definitely wasn't paying attention in the previous episode of what happened to Kaminari and the belly laser guy.
May 28, 2017 4:48 AM

May 2015
Animayham said:
So i'm still loss as to why Bakugo didn't just blast the girl once and send her out the ring rather than play games with her

He's probably being cautious. His super blast could've miss at that distance so he would most likely do it when she's a bit closer for surefire result. Unfortunately, if he let Uraraka get too close, he might fall under her quirk.
May 28, 2017 4:51 AM

May 2015
yhunata said:

Troll post spotted
May 28, 2017 4:54 AM

Jan 2016
ttcchen said:
Noctur said:
I felt this episode was pretty cliche, especially with the Uraraka vs Bakugo fight. Nice characterization for her though.
i dont see how this episode is cliche. If u r talking about her loss, then that's to be expected because the difference between their quirks is just too great, but she did put up a great fight despite facing the demon villain-like rival of the mc who also scored second highest in the entrance exam and even the mc has a difficult time fighting when faced with him. If u r talking about the matchup, then its not cliche at all. How many animes have you seen the mc's rival face off with the main girl? Never! Sasuke vs sakura?? Never!
This anime is a cliche breaker. It will break many shounen tropes and blow ur mind.
It's understandable that she loses and the matchup against Bakugo has no relevance to this at all, but it's the way the fight is handled which is what is cliche to me. Uraraka running at Bakugo for seemingly no reason but then having a master-plan, the audience yelling at Bakugo for going too hard on him but then he's actually being respectful is something I'm sure any shounen watcher has seen before (Naruto vs Konohamaru), She still tries to fight even though she's passed her limits (This one isn't as bad but you see the same thing from Lee vs Gaara lmao, or HxH in the volleyball match). That's what I'm talking about in terms of cliche. How was it a great fight? Wasn't even close and it just showed us Uraraka's backstory again and that she shouldn't be underestimated. There were other aspects in the episode which were cliche, mainly relating to script but I'll keep that for later. Am looking forward to it being better though :)
May 28, 2017 4:54 AM

May 2015
To be honest, I was rooting for Bakugo the entire fight. And then when I saw what Uraraka did to all those debris, for a moment I though he might just lose. Props to Uraraka to be able to stand up on her own against my boy. The power gap was just too much. I can say that Uraraka is the best girl this season after seeing that fight.
May 28, 2017 5:27 AM

Oct 2009
Ochako <3!! :')

The pain of waiting another week!!
May 28, 2017 5:29 AM

Apr 2011
lieznerf said:
yhunata said:

Troll post spotted

How is it a troll post? Boku no Hero is my favorite show currently airing. I called it a cringe match for a specific reason. A reason which should be obvious to anyone who realises just who is fighting in the next match.
May 28, 2017 6:07 AM

Nov 2014
Noctur said:
ttcchen said:
It's understandable that she loses and the matchup against Bakugo has no relevance to this at all, but it's the way the fight is handled which is what is cliche to me. Uraraka running at Bakugo for seemingly no reason but then having a master-plan, the audience yelling at Bakugo for going too hard on him but then he's actually being respectful is something I'm sure any shounen watcher has seen before (Naruto vs Konohamaru), She still tries to fight even though she's passed her limits (This one isn't as bad but you see the same thing from Lee vs Gaara lmao, or HxH in the volleyball match). That's what I'm talking about in terms of cliche. How was it a great fight? Wasn't even close and it just showed us Uraraka's backstory again and that she shouldn't be underestimated. There were other aspects in the episode which were cliche, mainly relating to script but I'll keep that for later. Am looking forward to it being better though :)

Isn't she running towards him to make him think that she aims to touch him to activate her quirk, so he'll blast her away and make all those debris, and also to use the smokescreen and his focus on her to levitate and keep those debris in the air? As for Bakugo being respectful, it's because it's Bakugo that makes it overwhelming. Because he's shown as a violent guy who shows no mercy to anyone, so everyone thinks he's just playing with her, but showing him actually taking her seriously and is being cautious is showing us a in-depth understanding of him. it's a reasonable development; it's not cliche. Then trying to fight even after passing her limit may be used by many animes, it is a reasonable cliche. It shows the character as being so determined and unwilling to give up, it shows their will of fire. And what's the three element of a shounen series? Friendship. Determination. and Success (Bakuman). So you really can't complain about seeing determination in a shounen series, because that's to be expected and you're just asking for it when watching a shounen series. Can't help it.

It's a great fight because Uraraka didn't just give up or lose after one or two hits, like many audience believes, and her classmates (Jirou, Kaminari, Tsuyu...etc) thinking she has no chance. And the anime watchers too! But instead, she showed all of you how much of a badass she is by standing back up again and again after getting hit with explosions right in the face and pulling a neat trick and almost getting Bakugo (him saying that was a close one and we see a close up shot of his arm shaking). If she has greater limit to the amount of weight her quirk can hold, then she might actually end up winning (don't say it's impossible, if she has more weight limit, she can hold the debris at different heights, and make the first bunch fall, and right after bakugo blast them away, let the second bunch fall...and etc. Continue doing that until he's exhausted, and then use a debris she's hiding near the ground (since bakugo's attention is in the sky now) and control it to hit the back of his head. So it's definitely possible for Uraraka to defeat Bakugo with her quirk. In bnha, what determines the result of a fight isn't a person's gender, but his or her quirk. Therefore uraraka's fight is definitely a great fight, and I enjoy it much more than I did for kaminari vs ibara for example. Just because she lost in the end doesn't mean it's not a great fight.
May 28, 2017 6:20 AM

Nov 2011
I never felt any way towards Uraraka, she didn't really blow me away, nor did I hate her. But Ill be DAMNED if she didn't sway me in this episode. She was so freaking cool. Even Bakugo was pretty cool as well.

Uraraka got e teared up T_T
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 28, 2017 6:56 AM

May 2017
BnHA becoming a great anime. Great episode. How far behind the manga are they?
The -e y e s- tell you everything.
May 28, 2017 7:31 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Li0n said:
So far the anime adapted 37 chapters, and there's 139 chapters out.
May 28, 2017 7:55 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Was a great episode again. The fight between Uraraka and Bakugo, was a nice fight, full of feelings, because both wants to win!!!
The next episode will be explosive, the best two of this class!!!
May 28, 2017 10:30 AM

Feb 2015
Great fight, Uraraka surprised me with her strategy but Bukago is just better prepared to a fight with experience and quirk. With expectations for the next battle.
May 28, 2017 10:50 AM

Jul 2013
It's starting to pick up now. Rlly good episode, not just a load of fun, but also had a lot of emotion behind the fighting too.
May 28, 2017 11:55 AM

Jul 2011
Noctur said:
ttcchen said:

Totally agree.

However, why expect to be otherwise? - Every shounen anime is more or less full of cliches, especially regarding fights. I'm not talking about fight techniques itself but, as you have already mentioned, how fights are handled in overall, motivations, fight "spirits", etc. These elements are countlessly repeating in all shounens.

That's why it hell hard to create a unique show.
May 28, 2017 1:42 PM

Jul 2015
Yasuhito said:
Seriously, what's with the crappy animation in every fight scene? the brightness fades to black and makes it frustrating to watch. Also is it just me or is the pacing very slow? 21 episodes covering just over 33 chapters..
This is "Crappy animation" lol you blind or are just one of those people that mix up Artstyle and animation? https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/868607766407008257
Sup...
May 28, 2017 1:43 PM

Jul 2015
enginesofdemise said:
Does being a female in this series just automatically mean you lose any fight in the most humiliating way possible? lol
I guess thats just a shounen thing in general, makes sense given the target audience
Even though most females won their matches Last Episode lololol
Sup...
May 28, 2017 3:55 PM
Jul 2018
One thing for sure that BKAs2 has some great moments and the depth of art's detail is very fantastic. Nice episode and next fight should be amazing as usual.

I think those who didnt like s1, will never like s2. So drop the show already trollers and wasting your time.
May 28, 2017 3:59 PM

May 2017
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Li0n said:

Thank you. After this season finishes, how many chapters do you think will be covered? Looking forward to picking up the manga in a few weeks.
The -e y e s- tell you everything.
May 28, 2017 4:09 PM

Aug 2013
Midoriya vs. Todoroki ...

Definitely not my favourite match.
May 28, 2017 6:49 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Lion-sama said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

Thank you. After this season finishes, how many chapters do you think will be covered? Looking forward to picking up the manga in a few weeks.
It will most likely end on chapter 69 or midway of chapter 70.
May 28, 2017 8:23 PM

Oct 2008
Eventhough Ochako lost against Bakugo, you still did great Ochako! it was a great fight!
I cried a bit on the part where Ochako cried also while speaking to her Dad. The OST is just emotional!
Endeavor also suspects Izuku to have the same power of All Might!
This is it! the battle between Midoriya VS Todoroki!!! The HYPE is incoming!
5/5.

May 28, 2017 11:56 PM

Jan 2016
ttcchen said:
Noctur said:

Isn't she running towards him to make him think that she aims to touch him to activate her quirk, so he'll blast her away and make all those debris, and also to use the smokescreen and his focus on her to levitate and keep those debris in the air? As for Bakugo being respectful, it's because it's Bakugo that makes it overwhelming. Because he's shown as a violent guy who shows no mercy to anyone, so everyone thinks he's just playing with her, but showing him actually taking her seriously and is being cautious is showing us a in-depth understanding of him. it's a reasonable development; it's not cliche. Then trying to fight even after passing her limit may be used by many animes, it is a reasonable cliche. It shows the character as being so determined and unwilling to give up, it shows their will of fire. And what's the three element of a shounen series? Friendship. Determination. and Success (Bakuman). So you really can't complain about seeing determination in a shounen series, because that's to be expected and you're just asking for it when watching a shounen series. Can't help it.

It's a great fight because Uraraka didn't just give up or lose after one or two hits, like many audience believes, and her classmates (Jirou, Kaminari, Tsuyu...etc) thinking she has no chance. And the anime watchers too! But instead, she showed all of you how much of a badass she is by standing back up again and again after getting hit with explosions right in the face and pulling a neat trick and almost getting Bakugo (him saying that was a close one and we see a close up shot of his arm shaking). If she has greater limit to the amount of weight her quirk can hold, then she might actually end up winning (don't say it's impossible, if she has more weight limit, she can hold the debris at different heights, and make the first bunch fall, and right after bakugo blast them away, let the second bunch fall...and etc. Continue doing that until he's exhausted, and then use a debris she's hiding near the ground (since bakugo's attention is in the sky now) and control it to hit the back of his head. So it's definitely possible for Uraraka to defeat Bakugo with her quirk. In bnha, what determines the result of a fight isn't a person's gender, but his or her quirk. Therefore uraraka's fight is definitely a great fight, and I enjoy it much more than I did for kaminari vs ibara for example. Just because she lost in the end doesn't mean it's not a great fight.
Right you're mixing it up a little. Of course her actions in the fight are justified and reasonable(i.e trying to activate her quirk and whatnot) but it's the fact that there have been so many similar situations in other shounens which is what makes it 'cliche' as I mentioned. It's the same thing with Bakugo- presented as the villain but actually respects his opponents. I'm not too concerned with why everything happens in the show because most of it is understandable, however it doesn't excuse the fact that a lot of it is cookie cutter stuff from other shounen. "It's a reasonable development; it's not cliche" Reasonable? Yes? Cliche? Yes - so many other shounens present this idea lmao and in such a similar fashion (Refer to previous comment for example). The way determination is shown/used is a little bit of a pet peeve, and it is to be expected. But in anime such as HxH and FMAB they don't utilize this in such a way and are the best shounens in existence (of course that's my opinion but I'm sure many will agree). Specifically having Uraraka try to fight whilst going past her limits is something I felt that I'd seen so many times before - therefore calling it cliche.
It’s not that I misunderstand why everything happens, it’s because I’ve seen similar things many times before.
In regards to the fight I, myself knew that it’d be something like this. They hyped it up and made it seem like she had no chance which was a dead giveaway. Also just because she proved the characters wrong doesn’t mean she proved everyone wrong (i.e anime watchers) Bakugo still blew her out of the water. Sure she showed how badass she was and how motivated she was to help her family- which is why I said there was some nice characterisation. But the fight for the most part was one sided with a small chance of Bakugo messing up and losing. It’s exactly because the fights are determined by quriks which is what annoys me – better quirk means a clear victor, as you say. When you compare it to fights like that, of course this fight is great, but do you think it’ll be anywhere near as good as Deku vs Todoroki? Doubt it.
May 28, 2017 11:58 PM

Jan 2016
nick_el_son said:
Noctur said:

Totally agree.

However, why expect to be otherwise? - Every shounen anime is more or less full of cliches, especially regarding fights. I'm not talking about fight techniques itself but, as you have already mentioned, how fights are handled in overall, motivations, fight "spirits", etc. These elements are countlessly repeating in all shounens.

That's why it hell hard to create a unique show.
Ah I was just surprised that everyone held this episode as a masterpiece when it seemed like an overall cliche shounen episode.
Maybe I'm silly for expecting otherwise but other shows have been successful being different - HxH 2011, FMAB, Soul Eater etc.
May 29, 2017 12:38 AM

Jun 2013
They're doing such a good job building up the battles in this season, I can't wait for the next episode.
May 29, 2017 12:47 AM

Nov 2014
Noctur said:
ttcchen said:

Right you're mixing it up a little. Of course her actions in the fight are justified and reasonable(i.e trying to activate her quirk and whatnot) but it's the fact that there have been so many similar situations in other shounens which is what makes it 'cliche' as I mentioned. It's the same thing with Bakugo- presented as the villain but actually respects his opponents. I'm not too concerned with why everything happens in the show because most of it is understandable, however it doesn't excuse the fact that a lot of it is cookie cutter stuff from other shounen. "It's a reasonable development; it's not cliche" Reasonable? Yes? Cliche? Yes - so many other shounens present this idea lmao and in such a similar fashion (Refer to previous comment for example). The way determination is shown/used is a little bit of a pet peeve, and it is to be expected. But in anime such as HxH and FMAB they don't utilize this in such a way and are the best shounens in existence (of course that's my opinion but I'm sure many will agree). Specifically having Uraraka try to fight whilst going past her limits is something I felt that I'd seen so many times before - therefore calling it cliche.
It’s not that I misunderstand why everything happens, it’s because I’ve seen similar things many times before.
In regards to the fight I, myself knew that it’d be something like this. They hyped it up and made it seem like she had no chance which was a dead giveaway. Also just because she proved the characters wrong doesn’t mean she proved everyone wrong (i.e anime watchers) Bakugo still blew her out of the water. Sure she showed how badass she was and how motivated she was to help her family- which is why I said there was some nice characterisation. But the fight for the most part was one sided with a small chance of Bakugo messing up and losing. It’s exactly because the fights are determined by quriks which is what annoys me – better quirk means a clear victor, as you say. When you compare it to fights like that, of course this fight is great, but do you think it’ll be anywhere near as good as Deku vs Todoroki? Doubt it.

Fight is determined by quirks. Therefore, even if you have an useless and weak quirk, if you train it well, you can still use it to defeat opponents with better quirks. There is a character who shows up much later in the manga who is a perfect epitome of this. His quirk, if not controlled and trained well, could possibly kill himself, and the side effects of his quirk is much greater and more painful than the rewards it can bring him. Yet he trained himself to become so strong all of class A combined cannot defeat him. Therefore, better quirk doesn't mean clear victor. It's who puts in more time and effort in training their quirk that determines the victor.

I understand that the definition of cliche is overused and how seeing the same thing happen again and again in animes can be frustrating, but there are bad cliches and good cliches, and this 'despite losing but still determined and not giving up' is a good cliche. It's a necessary cliche for shounen mainstream manga. Yet the way you say it is as if not giving up is a bad thing, as if you want uraraka to fall to the ground, and just give up right there and then. That's what I'm having problems with. I don't like cliches in general, but I can handle good cliches like not giving up, power of friendship (not Naruto's over-the-top Therapy no Jutsu and how the power of friendship can erase ten years of hatred), tournament arcs...etc. But bad cliches (tripping and kissing a girl and/or grabbing her boobs, walk into the female changing room/bath and get slapped...etc) is a no-no for me.

I suppose we are just different people and Im okay with good cliches and you're not okay with cliches in general. Let's end it at this.
May 29, 2017 2:13 AM

Feb 2013
speechless, really awesome matched between bakugo and uraraka...

btw, anyone shipping these two? I thought they would look cute together
May 29, 2017 5:51 AM

May 2015
nurBAW said:
speechless, really awesome matched between bakugo and uraraka...

btw, anyone shipping these two? I thought they would look cute together

Uraraka belongs to Deku and Bakugo belongs to Kirishima. I guess people would start shipping Deku and Todoroki too after next match. 😂
May 29, 2017 6:27 AM

Jun 2016
This was freakin great. I so wanted Uraraka to win, but I kinda knew, that she wouldn't. I thought her plan would be for Kacchan to carve a circle around him, and then she would touch that bit of the stage and he would be lift up with the ground. In the confusion she would touch him.

Can't wait for the next fight!
May 29, 2017 6:55 AM

Oct 2012
This fight was even better than the manga. I almost cried for Ochako.
May 29, 2017 7:24 AM

May 2010
Damn Uraraka was hot there. -lowkey ships her with Bakugou- Love how he doesnt go easy on her and acknowledges her. It's one hot ship.
TragicRomanceMay 29, 2017 7:31 AM
May 29, 2017 8:18 AM
Jul 2015
Uraraka was hit by sveral explosions and could still run around easily. What is she? Fucking Hulk who doesn't care about explosions hitting her face 50 times ? Makes no sense to me bit ok.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2017

288 by TheStarscream759 »»
Yesterday, 6:18 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2017

191 by haminshamin »»
May 14, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

animefan8800 - Jul 15, 2017

149 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 14, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

578 by WillDFire »»
May 10, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2017

183 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 9, 6:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.