Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 24, 2020 12:54 PM
May 2020
Nice ending i loved it
Jan 9, 2021 6:02 PM

Jul 2017
It was a good ride overall, but this arc was so horribly crammed. I'm surprised I managed to follow everything, especially with just how little many things were expanded on lol

Feb 1, 2021 2:15 AM

Dec 2012
He fired at Koujo.
Yukina pantsu.
Dat betrayal.
Yuiri got shot.
Grenda oppai.
Yuiri pantsu!
lol at Kojou looking.
Yuiri got oppai in dat bra.
Azama.
Grenda jumped into the Node.
Kanase oppai.
Yuuma?
La Folia oppai.
Sayaka oppai.
Kojou is back.
Kojou said it.
Yukina does the thing again.
Dat punch.
Asagi. She knows.
Dat punch.
Dat ending.
La Folia.
Another Priestess of Cain? Sibyl?

And that was the end. Finally! I finished STB II. I seem to prefer the 1st season over this. I need to see Kiriha naked.

So Risa and Hosoya finished their work before they went on hiatus.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 16, 2022 3:24 AM

Jul 2015
Took like 2 seasons but it looks like Asagi finally figured out who the fourth Progenitor is, she's truly an one of a kind genius.

Sep 4, 2023 1:09 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I sure am glad I waited all these years to start seeing this again (considering I first seen StB when it was airing in 2013, 10 years ago) and binge 7 episodes in one go.
TBH the first arc for this was pretty meh (ep1-3), I know having a good plot and thought to it isnt this series strongest point, it is all about the fanservice, but even after seeing this last arc, ep4-8, I had way more fun than with the first few episodes.
Fanservice still wasnt at its best, but things were moving and things are said that left me with questions and gone to the wiki to read about it and I m actually interested in seeing how some things will unfold.

So definitly this series has potential to be better, S1 being the first one left me with a better impression, for this one I do recognize the effort the plot is trying to do, besides this being an harem, I like the girls enough, but I just wish this was handled better.
The LN as source might be at fault for this, like Kojou has all these familiars but there is no depth to it, it follows a generic formulae, drinks blood, new familiar shows up, does some shit for a few secs and then loses relevance...

So much shit happens but there is no focus on actually giving depth to a lot if, and if the staff handling this done things better, such depth could be here, and while this would still be an harem, it could become something more than a generic harem, shame it doesnt happen because I see a foundation there for it to become that.

I m actually instered from what I seen on the wiki and enabled me to understand some gibberish the huge cast was saying here and there a bit more, so definitly looking forward to more of this, albeit wishing that perhaps with better pacing and more budget and care from everyone involved, this would be better.
(then again, many average at best anime fall short like this, there is something there, but no will from production and staff to actually deliver something polished beyond just average)

7.4/10 = 7
Sep 4, 2023 1:11 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Reply to Attackonfiller
It was a good ride overall, but this arc was so horribly crammed. I'm surprised I managed to follow everything, especially with just how little many things were expanded on lol
@Attackonfiller Definitly it was, also it doesnt help that volumes 7 and 8 were not adapted, considering they adress the past of the MC, and later volumes would presume you know that shit to some degree...
Feb 25, 12:48 PM

Feb 2009
So flagrant negligence on the part of Natsuki here letting Nagisa become bait for both Lion King and the fake JSDF. But we'll just pretend none of them did anything wrong and go about our day after cleaning up their mess right?

It says something when Grenda is the one who ends up saving them while our MC prefers to "calm down" and gets sprayed by bullets
May 6, 3:59 PM

Mar 2008
Liked the OVA series a lot. Got inspired to watch the entire OVA set after having watched season 1 when it aired. Loved the panties, tits, ass, nipples, etc.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strike the Blood II Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2016

31 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 24, 6:50 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood II Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2017

23 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:56 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood II Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2016

43 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 14, 2023 9:58 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood II Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Nov 21, 2016

71 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 14, 2023 8:43 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood II Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2017

31 by Unkrowned »»
Aug 16, 2022 2:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.