Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 20, 2017 4:15 AM

May 2016
Nuvi said:
Did they use protection?

Asking the important question here.
They are ghouls they don't need it xD
May 20, 2017 4:20 AM

Jul 2014
Hopefully this development made the two characters safe from the deathflag but remembering Ishida is a fucking troll master and doesn't hesitate to kill off a character, I won't take any chances to think like that. But the chances he kills one of the main characters (probably both) are also slim since it would make the fandom and the fans to go on a rampage.

Just prepare your anus for all possibilities in the future.
May 20, 2017 4:20 AM

May 2015
Hahahaha did that really just happen?
May 20, 2017 4:26 AM

Dec 2015
IS he a virgin Touka? Do tell us ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 20, 2017 4:45 AM

Jun 2015
Well, that's some nice and polished chapter right there, heh

Now to hope they both survive Ishida's rampage next. 八(^□^*)
May 20, 2017 4:48 AM

Jul 2009
I don't know if I've ever not had a suitable reaction gif before.

My heart bros
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
May 20, 2017 4:54 AM

Nov 2014
Well, at least Ishida had the guts to draw something sexual since the end of Tokyo Ghoul.

Nuvviveji said:
Oh my...

We ought to roll dice to bet on who will die now, Touka or the baby (if she concieves).

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2017 5:03 AM

Aug 2014
Credit where it's due - when he decided he'd illustrate it, Ishida didn't pussy out and showed as much as possible for publishing.

Guess that was that for the Uta clone theories, doubt he's that dedicated, lmao.

-Goshujinsama- said:
I wonder if anyone didn't like this chapter :v

You mean like anyone that's not a (pre)teen and no longer thinks sex is the world? I mean, I'm seriously having trouble not cringing at the "best chapter ever" comments.

~||Sky of the Night Light||~
May 20, 2017 5:12 AM

Jul 2014
expecting an epic chapter, got a boner instead, but no regret...!!

hope it got animated someday ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

also Ishida my man, you are goddamn unbelievable...
May 20, 2017 5:16 AM

Sep 2016
I didnt think ishida would let kaneki x touka. Kaneki and touka go from talking about sex to doing it 10 min later. Anyone else notice this chapter ended without a "next issue"?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2017 5:17 AM

Nov 2011
I can't believe that. That mad man.

May 20, 2017 5:22 AM

Jan 2017
The art style in this comic is so shit. Can't believe there are actually people who managed to masturbate to this.
May 20, 2017 5:30 AM

Oct 2015
-Goshujinsama- said:
Finally lol, thought its coming soon.

Do you not hear all the hidekane shippers burning their whole collection of tokyo ghoul volumes in the distance.
May 20, 2017 5:30 AM

Jul 2014
Well... Jesus... that just happened....
May 20, 2017 5:33 AM
May 2017
SakurasouCaboose said:
I didnt think ishida would let kaneki x touka. Kaneki and touka go from talking about sex to doing it 10 min later. Anyone else notice this chapter ended without a "next issue"?

Yea, I noticed that too and it's got me really worried, just pray
May 20, 2017 5:33 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
First good TG chapter I've ever read

Though this art style isn't really fitting for lewds
May 20, 2017 5:37 AM
May 2017
Yea, I honestly think Tg:re is over, we definite be looking at another part, but I do think that part two is done
May 20, 2017 5:38 AM

Oct 2015
SakurasouCaboose said:

Would it be funny if Ishida just came out and said this was the last chapter of :re and part 3 will come soon but will be unending suffering because he needs to take a long trip to go and ask lucifer in the depths of hell how to make the human soul truly suffer and get his honours in suffering like papa muira.
May 20, 2017 5:42 AM

Jun 2013
Holy friggin shit. Wow... I mean -WOW. He actually did it. Just...wow...
Ad Astra Per Aspera
May 20, 2017 5:54 AM

Mar 2015
Well. That was unexpected. I guess it was a good thing they got the RC Inhibitor. I'll bet that Touka will conceive and will resort to the drug to make sure her body doesn't kill the fetus. Which likely means that she'll get captured and prompt another rescue operation. This chapter is just Ishida getting our hopes up people!
May 20, 2017 5:55 AM
May 2017
I hope they name their daughter Eto. :)
May 20, 2017 5:59 AM

Sep 2014
The creator of Penisman is BACK BABY!
May 20, 2017 6:04 AM
Nov 2016
Well, well, I'm very surprised the first I click the few pages. I have to calm down for a minute before I proceed reading the entire chapter. I'm really expecting that Ishida skip the touken but nope!

It's kind of him to show us the way Kaneki cry. I think it's overwhelmed feelings despite every harsh events that happened to him, there's still Touka.
And let's prepare for the worst to come.
mina_hanhanchan6May 20, 2017 6:10 AM
May 20, 2017 6:09 AM
Jan 2017
zumac said:
The art style in this comic is so shit. Can't believe there are actually people who managed to masturbate to this.

ACHOO!!!!!!!!!!
May 20, 2017 6:11 AM

Jan 2009
Nicromatic said:
Touka's face in pain looked a bit too comedic for me... Ruined the serious mood a bit.
Not too big of a deal though I guess.

Ohh dear, you're not a girl right? This is the most accurate face for a girl losing her virginity I have ever seen in manga XD
BTW the amount of man here that are openly talking about their masturbation habits is surprisingly high... Not entirely sure what to think about it >.>
May 20, 2017 6:25 AM
Sep 2016
Why Ishida? Why??
May 20, 2017 6:26 AM

Jul 2015
Weeabo69 said:
SakurasouCaboose said:

Yea, I noticed that too and it's got me really worried, just pray

Same here, is this the end of Part 2?
There was no announcement or anything but it would kinda make sense, the café was once again destroyed and we're getting close to what seems to be the final act
May 20, 2017 6:45 AM

Mar 2014
kool_kidak said:
"Why are you crying?"

Perhaps the most cathartic moment of the entire Tokyo Ghoul series.

Can i just say, Touka looks really hot here *_*
If anime characters were real, i'd probably be the happiest person alive! Or just dead.... ^_^

May 20, 2017 6:54 AM

Dec 2009
Maledict said:

You mean like anyone that's not a (pre)teen and no longer thinks sex is the world? I mean, I'm seriously having trouble not cringing at the "best chapter ever" comments.

I'm glad this comment exists
May 20, 2017 7:07 AM
Dec 2016
I can die in ☮️
May 20, 2017 7:11 AM
Apr 2016
Maledict said:

-Goshujinsama- said:

He himself didn't actually say "the best chapter ever" but just wondered if anyone disliked the chapter, which is not the same thing. And to be honest, why would you dislike it?

You're pretty much implying that only "(pre)teens who think sex is the world" would like the chapter, but why would others not?

I mean, this is the fruition of god knows how many chapters waiting for something to happen between two characters who clearly like each other but have trouble expressing their feelings ( So many mangas end up having no development, which is insane, poor characters, let them be happy ffs). They go through so many ordeals and sad moments, why would you not be happy when something good happens to them, are finally able to express themselves, and are together, even if it only lasts one fleeting moment?

For once Kaneki is at peace. Doubt it'll last long, but good for him. And considering Tokyo ghoul, one should really savour the happy moments. They rarely last long.

May 20, 2017 7:15 AM
Oct 2014
It was a good chapter I guess, felt a little bit short though, no pun intended. At least one happy moment for Kaneki, what happens next though eh
May 20, 2017 7:16 AM

Dec 2009
redizdeadnow said:

I mean, this is the fruition of god knows how many chapters waiting for something to happen between two characters who clearly like each other but have trouble expressing their feelings ( So many mangas end up having no development, which is insane, poor characters, let them be happy ffs). They go through so many ordeals and sad moments, why would you not be happy when something good happens to them, are finally able to express themselves, and are together, even if it only lasts one fleeting moment?

For once Kaneki is at peace. Doubt it'll last long, but good for him. And considering Tokyo ghoul, one should really savour the happy moments. They rarely last long.

This is totally right, but lot of people calling this the "best chapter ever"...? Without saying anything else
May 20, 2017 7:22 AM

Jan 2014
i hope the next chapter will be their round 2 @@
go for it Kaneki make a lot of kids, make your own army! defeat the CCG with your one eyed army!
May 20, 2017 7:24 AM

Dec 2011
will Touka regenerate her hymen?
May 20, 2017 7:42 AM

Aug 2015
Shinny said:
redizdeadnow said:

This is totally right, but lot of people calling this the "best chapter ever"...? Without saying anything else
They are saying it because they feel like it is.Why it is triggering you so much lol?
May 20, 2017 7:47 AM
Jan 2016
Best chapter i had ever see :
May 20, 2017 7:48 AM
Nov 2010
Never in million years thought he would actually include this
But this is Ishida and he is GOLD 👍 Yep I give him that 👍👍👍

Also I made a good choice not to read this chapter on the bus...haha 😂
May 20, 2017 7:56 AM
Jul 2018
STOP IT ISHIDA, TOUKA HATERS ARE ALREADY DEAD!
May 20, 2017 7:57 AM

Apr 2015
Called it. Expected to the max. Did I like it? Not really. I don't have ships in Tokyo Ghoul. I enjoy the mad ride and the suffering.
I don't mind if he got the succ or anything.

But there is one thing that I'm afraid now ...
It's Tokyo Ghoul becoming a generic shounen with either Ken or Touka dying and a child in the middle.
Please. Just don't be a generic shounen.

Watching anime & part-time bored on the side.
May 20, 2017 7:59 AM
Sep 2016

You can't just do something like this and expect me to not remember the Eclipse, and if you make Potatouka a thing, I will personally do literally nothing because I don't even know who you are.
May 20, 2017 8:10 AM

Dec 2009
ultravigo said:
They are saying it because they feel like it is.Why it is triggering you so much lol?

You're right I look too salty and I'm sorry. It's just that I'd like to see reasons after this kind of comment, that's why I appreciated redizdeadnow's comment. :)

---

Anyway, I really loved this chapter, everything was lovely and happy (and I'm a fan of the pairing so !!!)
I'm scared for the future but let's hope Ishida will be good to them
May 20, 2017 8:14 AM

Aug 2015
Shinny said:
ultravigo said:

You're right I look too salty and I'm sorry. It's just that I'd like to see reasons after this kind of comment, that's why I appreciated redizdeadnow's comment. :)

---

Anyway, I really loved this chapter, everything was lovely and happy (and I'm a fan of the pairing so !!!)
I'm scared for the future but let's hope Ishida will be good to them
Ah i can understand your comment.I also really want a happy ending so i can marathon whole TG series but now this chapter basically puts a giant death flag.I hope we'll get a happy ending somehow.
May 20, 2017 8:31 AM

May 2015
holy i did not expect this. thought we were gonna get trolled with only implied sex. wooo hooo
May 20, 2017 8:46 AM

Nov 2014
WHOA...I knew they were gonna do the deed...but didnt think theyd show it to this extent ///BLUSH///

Ishida-sensei reminding us this is a seinen...in a different way this time XD

EDIT: Forgot to say...this was a beautiful chapter, that ending panel especially...This must've been quite healing for Kaneki, both mentally & pyhsically *Sniff*Sniff*
MichaelMyers100May 20, 2017 9:13 AM
May 20, 2017 8:57 AM

Jul 2014
MichaelMyers100 said:
WHOA...I knew they were gonna do the deed...but didnt think theyd show it to this extent ///BLUSH///

Ishida-sensei reminding us this is a seinen...in a different eay this time XD

ikr, everyone expecting them at least be a couple or kiss, and demanding more time between Kaneki and Touka, but Ishida answered them all with this chapter, mostly none of us weren't surprised from this, that's why i said it's pretty clever and smart move...
May 20, 2017 8:58 AM

Oct 2012
Well, I was half-expecting this. It was a beautiful chapter and now I'm quite scared of what to come.
May 20, 2017 9:07 AM

Dec 2016
Inside distractive events, It was beautiful.
May 20, 2017 9:14 AM

Nov 2015
NAGACHIKA HIDEYOSHI IS HAPPY IN HEAVEN NOW. LOL
May 20, 2017 9:19 AM

Oct 2015
You never disappoint me Ishida, but seriously, every time I changed the page I worried something will happen to them especially on the last page, but I'm glad nothing happens.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM

» help refresh my memory pls

Hunted - Aug 11, 2023

5 by waalex11 »»
Aug 25, 2023 11:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.