Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 5, 2017 8:43 AM
Apr 2017
Pls Chinatsu & Hira, pls dont what I think you're going to do
May 5, 2017 8:54 AM

Aug 2012
boat scene incoming! haha

someone else always have what you want, but it usually means nothing to them...
May 5, 2017 9:09 AM

Apr 2017
jealous akane is so cute! i was surprised when kotarou held her hand! chinatsu was so random lol like she's smiling and like she knows about the two but like gonna ruin them

still life: pink roses
May 5, 2017 9:43 AM
Sep 2015
Kougeru said:
vidy said:
anyone know the insert song title at 19:35 ?

Did you try reading the comments first? I already posted that it's a cover of "Yasashii kimochi" (やさしい気持ち). The original song is from Chara.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1QJ56BINLw VEVO video of the original

thanks and sorry i missed it XD
May 5, 2017 12:14 PM

May 2015
Just when you think the show can't get any better, it was once again so cute to watch these two...

Also, that ending. Things just turned complicated.

May 5, 2017 12:22 PM

Sep 2015
Do middle schoolers go to love hotels?
But dam dramatic ending. Is Akane gonna tell him about the msg or hide it?
May 5, 2017 2:06 PM

Sep 2015
Loving this show!

Also noticed the walking animation looks super weird, lol
May 5, 2017 3:56 PM

Mar 2009
Poor Chinatsu. She's going to get her heart broken.
May 5, 2017 4:01 PM

Jun 2010
No need for any kissing scenes for the maximum "Hnnnnnnngggg!"
Just them holding hands is enough to break me. XD
May 5, 2017 4:22 PM
Apr 2017
In character list
Chinatsu & Hira is among the Main Character
So, ummm... I guess they both gonna complicating the story.-.
May 5, 2017 7:35 PM

Sep 2010
This anime gives me diabetes each episode like One Week Friends did those years ago.
May 5, 2017 8:18 PM
Jan 2015
I really love this anime, thank God its original so I cant check out the manga for spoiler! Damn it! Love triangle theme is the best too! Love is so intense!
May 5, 2017 8:56 PM

Aug 2016
Here comes the harem

Set by SenpieX
May 5, 2017 9:52 PM

Feb 2014
ah... the classic love triangle packed in middle school drama
guess who wouldn't missed that?
May 5, 2017 10:44 PM

Apr 2017
I have faith in Chinatsu. Given how she's somewhat sensitive (in a good way) about Akane and Kotarou, I bet she's only going to tease Akane and that'll make Akane get closer with Kotarou.
May 5, 2017 11:20 PM

Jun 2013
CONGRATULATIONS YOU GOT FARTHER THAN RIKKA AN YUUTA DID IN AN ENTIRE SEASON.
May 5, 2017 11:50 PM

Jul 2010
This is such a cute anime! I binge watch episodes 1-5 today. I have this exciting feeling again of looking forward on a good anime episode.

I thought they were going to kiss already! haha but of course, holding hands first. :3
Senjougahara: Don't call me "this chick"
Araragi: Then what should I call you?
Senjougahara: Senjougahara-sama.
Araragi: SEN - JOU - GA - HAA - RAA - SAA - MAA
Senjougahara: I don't like the way you say it. Say it properly.
Araragi: Senjougahara-chan~
May 6, 2017 1:49 AM
Mar 2017
Vanschia said:
damn this show really like to tease the viewer
WHEN THEY'RE HOLDING HAND AFSHGASFAGFSGADSFGADGFDSFGADS

that ending tho NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
pls don't destroy this

that ending...
dont destroy pls

chinatsu pls go to hira....
AmamiyaKyoukaMay 6, 2017 2:03 AM
May 6, 2017 8:00 AM
Jul 2016
I don`t like Chinatsu

The relationship between Akane and Azumi will be short.
I have that feeling :(
May 6, 2017 12:20 PM

Jul 2009
No surprise Chinatsu is in love with Azumi, it was kinda clear...and Akane saw it coming, now I wonder how she will react near her friend. Azumi and her finally had some little time alone, it was time already.
Ayane's boyfriend seems like a nice guy.
Satou should break up, the boy just want her for sex.
May 6, 2017 4:26 PM
May 2017
Is there NTR green light??
May 6, 2017 8:46 PM
Sep 2016
Chinatsu is the best Girl on the show but alas the best girls always loose.
May 7, 2017 1:38 AM

Jul 2010
Please don't fucking ruin this, Chinatsu. 5/5. Does anybody know the title of the insert song? Is it out yet?
MarkmeizterMay 7, 2017 2:00 AM
“Are there some unseen roles that we have unknowingly set ourselves into, dictating the rules of engagement whenever we see each other, inevitably leading to us hurting each other?”
May 7, 2017 3:18 AM

Jan 2016
Markmeizter said:
Please don't fucking ruin this, Chinatsu. 5/5. Does anybody know the title of the insert song? Is it out yet?

it's a cover of "Yasashii kimochi" . The original song performed by Chara.

I watched over 500 anime (mostly romance) but this is the most realistic anime I've ever seen so far.
May 7, 2017 4:09 AM

Oct 2008
Another episode that made me super excited OMG!
This kind of Romance is definitely One of a Kind!
LOL searching for dating advise...well...Guugle is your friend!
The two have one big hurdle! Casually talking to each other while in school premises.
OMG! and the other's prediction was spot on! Chinatsu finally making her move! oh no!
we are not implying that she's interfering but i think she's just being honest to Akane.
Chinatsu should already know by now that something's going on with Azumi & Akane and her being understanding and helpful to both was a given. But again why would she text Azumi and let her know?
Until how long could they keep their secret relationship from the whole school?
5/5.

May 7, 2017 11:36 AM

Dec 2014
masa8224 said:

Chinatsu pls stop.
Hira-senpai too
let them be pls

+2

I, somehow, feel like Akane is giving Kotarou up to Chinatsu due to their friendship, then maybe Akane starts dating Hira, which I'd really dislike. But well, I hope I'm wrong and Chinatsu's message would just strengthen their relationship. To be honest, I don't want to see them breaking up.
May 7, 2017 3:15 PM
Jan 2015
Well, Chinatsu certainly knew that Kotarou was interested in Akane, and that Akane, at the very least, thought Kotarou was cool, but she does not know that the two are actually dating, which is still a secret between Akane and Kotarou.

Presumably, as indicated by her character bio, Chinatsu became interested in Kotarou initially because of Akane's interest in him, but after spending time with him, she seems to have come to genuinely like him. It doesn't seem to me that Chinatsu is trying to push Akane to do anything, rather, her text seemed more of a declaration of, "I am now your rival for Kotarou's affections."

One thing I fear, if Chinatsu really does go to the same cram school as Kotarou (which she obviously would only do to get closer to him), is that she will, in fact, become a wedge between Akane and Kotarou, spending more of Kotarou's free time with him than his girlfriend will actually be able to. Chinatsu will, no doubt, take advantage of the situation and end up walking to and from the cram school with Kotarou to which he will not object since, after all, he is a gentleman. As a result, they will become more and more friendly with each other which will not go down well with the Green-eyed Monster...

On a more positive note, for 2 weeks in a row now Tsuki Ga Kirei is still at the top of the Anime Trending weekly TOP TEN ANIME OF THE WEEK chart:

May 7, 2017 5:35 PM

Sep 2015
Wow he's bold! But yea I expect that things can't be that smooth.
the ending skit is always brilliant as usual. I enjoy this a lot but doesn't give me the impression of this super enjoyable. I like it and I think it is really well written but it just doesn't tick to me as something I'm excited for every week.
Kind of weird.
May 7, 2017 6:21 PM
Nov 2016
So cute! I hope things work out!
May 8, 2017 12:38 AM

Apr 2012
god this show is so awkward, but fluffily (not even a word) sweet. Can't say i didn't see this shit coming from a mile away

why do they have to do this to my ship tho

May 8, 2017 5:57 AM

Nov 2009
Chinatsu supposedly knows about Akane and Koutarou trying to connect, so her text can be viewed as a bit of a dickish move, but then again, those two had it coming, stupidly afraid to admit that they're dating even to their closest friends. Besides, if Chinatsu and Hira are serious about their crushes, it just might be that they, being more extroverted and communicative, are better matched with introverted Koutarou and Akane respectively personalites-wise.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
May 8, 2017 9:35 AM
Aug 2012
I expect to use this song in first kiss scene.

Hajimete no Chuu (My First Kiss)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvf29oBytak
english jazz ver.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SfLag6ktJc
May 8, 2017 3:50 PM
Apr 2017
masa8224 said:
Just finish the episode
Damn the sweetness and heartwarming.
I need to take my insulin shot after watching this episode.
Chinatsu pls stop.
Hira-senpai too
let them be pls

And
Can someone translate the last chat in akane's phone in the end of episode?

You said it perfectly. I was cheesy smiles all the way.
May 8, 2017 4:32 PM
Dec 2012
Lshalo said:
Actually would like to see it develop into something more complex than a basic couple show. Would actually be interesting if they don't actually ever manage to get it going full steam and both start to realize that they're a better fit as supportive friends rather than romantically involved. Or that they realize that they're actually a better fit with Chinatsu and Hira respectively. But hey seein that ED and knowing anime history it's probably gonna be straightforward as ever ^^ Not that it wold annoy me per se since it's pretty cute as is, but I would like seeing an anime trying something different.

Don't. Every anime has it's own flow & the thing you want doesn't match with the shows perspective. Go watch Kizu because that might be more to your liking.
May 8, 2017 4:33 PM

Oct 2012
Good episode but I still wait for the moment when they get rid off their awkwardness. I mean, in relationship, the number one thing you need to be able to do is to talk to the other a lot. To be able to confide to each other, to share your feelings or to talk about your hobbies - and the keyword here is 'naturally'. Otherwise it won't work in the end even if you have hots for each other.

Of course, some transitional period is fine but so far Kotarou x Chinatsu and Takumi x Akane have better chemistry than those two and given some time they would both win them over if Akane and Kotarou won't take another step. I'm really curious how those triangles would get resolved, especially when concerning Chinatsu, someone's feelings are certainly gonna get hurt.

This anime is certainly great to show those awkward moments but if they are to have some future, they would need to step up and finally gather some courage at least.

P.S.: Being alone in some confine space is even worse for those situations, they should go somewhere to have fun, to be able to talk casually, otherwise they are just putting more and more pressure on themselves.
May 8, 2017 9:31 PM
Nov 2016
hotshot012 said:
Lshalo said:
Actually would like to see it develop into something more complex than a basic couple show...

Don't. Every anime has it's own flow & the thing you want doesn't match with the shows perspective. Go watch Kizu because that might be more to your liking.

Don't worry I don't want it forced in an unnatural direction, the writer should write the characters and their actions how he thinks they should happen. It's just that at this point it feels like it could go either way without forcing it and I'd like it to have a such a development since I feel like this show could pull it off while keeping an innocent hopeful feel to it. And a natural non over-dramatic romace about not being with the right person is very rare even though it's very common irl and interesting to explore(imo). Especially with young couples like this, where both people barely even know themselves. And thanks for the recommendation I will check it out. (I suppose you meant kizumonogatari? just asking for sure because I didn't immediately see the connection when watching the thumbnail and reading the synopsis)
May 9, 2017 1:40 AM

Sep 2012
Is there NTR or Love Triangle? Can't wait for the next episode

May 9, 2017 6:54 PM

Oct 2016
So anyone think this will end with Akane and Kotarou together?

I wouldn't mind a straight forward romance, but I don't know why I just have this gut feeling, they won't end up together for some reason. It feels like it's gonna be one of those shows to me for some reason.

I hope not because I like Akane and Kotarou together.
May 10, 2017 5:38 AM
Jan 2015
Jak said:
So anyone think this will end with Akane and Kotarou together?

I wouldn't mind a straight forward romance, but I don't know why I just have this gut feeling, they won't end up together for some reason. It feels like it's gonna be one of those shows to me for some reason.

I hope not because I like Akane and Kotarou together.

What I think is that, if the official character diagram is any indication as to regarding who likes who, Akane and Kotarou will end up together or at least not end up with anyone else. There will be obstacles to their relationship along the way.

May 11, 2017 3:37 AM

Aug 2013
OMFG I think I just died from too much cuteness. This is unbelievable. That hand-holding was just too adorable!!!!! My heart is melting.

Chinatsu please don't ruin this. These two are just too pure. You too Hira. Sorry to say this your just side characters. Get lost!

It's nice how that bookstore owner is helping Kotarou. What a great friend he is.

The shorts at the end were funny as usual. Especially the one involving Ayane. It's always the fathers that don't approve. At least he was given a soft toy XD

May 11, 2017 5:58 AM

Jan 2015
Sgonofe said:
masa8224 said:

Chinatsu pls stop.
Hira-senpai too
let them be pls

+2

I, somehow, feel like Akane is giving Kotarou up to Chinatsu due to their friendship, then maybe Akane starts dating Hira, which I'd really dislike. But well, I hope I'm wrong and Chinatsu's message would just strengthen their relationship. To be honest, I don't want to see them breaking up.

I hope I'm not terribly wrong, but I really don't think this kinda anime would pull the NTR. It's just so pure. I'm sure Hira and Chinatsu will create some drama and complicate things, but that's about it. They wouldn't date other people just for the sake of it.
May 11, 2017 2:29 PM

Feb 2008
Curly-kun is surprisingly popular.
May 12, 2017 7:21 AM

Jul 2014
Its so cute to see the lovebirds trying to research the internet to find out more about dating! Curly-kun in particular, smartly asked a question in Yahoo lol and actually made progress on the given answer.
And wow, I didn't expect Chinatsu to jump in as well...
The Chinatsu hate train probably gets going from here on and I won't be surprised if a ton of members jump into it as the show goes on...
May 13, 2017 4:45 AM

Nov 2011
The twist in the end, it's a little obvious, but still has had its effect. At this point in the story, after Chinatsu understood the intentions of the two, it seemed to me that a problem had already solved its possible statement, instead it came as a light and direct lightning strike with Akane. But I also have to say that Chinatsu behaves honestly, confronting directly with Akane and not immediately claiming to Kotaro. Even this time, narrative is well accomplished, both in the situations told and in the rhythm. Great designs and backgrounds, not so nice the CG.
May 21, 2017 2:34 PM

Dec 2012
There were beautiful scenes between our couple, especially the end of the episode.
AHHH why Chinatsu's timing is so bad >.<
I am looking forward to the next episode, this show is beautiful <3
May 24, 2017 12:07 AM
Dec 2012
They're so awkward but that's exactly what makes it realistic :3
May 25, 2017 6:03 AM

Jul 2015
Holy shit, this episode is really good.
I can't handle the cuteness relationship between those two. Texting scene is really sweet, holding hand scene as well, so lovely.
Chinatsu, please let them be together. This anime is really good tbh. So many things are unpredictable.
May 26, 2017 5:10 AM

Mar 2017
This shit is fucking cringeworthy dawg
Jun 13, 2017 4:37 PM

Jul 2016
AAAAAAHHHHHHH! THIS ANIME.

The "guugling" up what to do when dating was too real. The awkwardness between the two. The hesitation. IT'S TOO REAL.

Then, we get the LINE conversation about the library. Right after, I was so happy for Kota.

Then the bookstore scene. The music was really good as well. Good going Kota with the hand holding. Making moves xD

CHINATSU, I HOPE THAT YOU ARE ONLY SAYING THAT SO THE TWO COULD BE CLOSER. PLEASE.

Jun 22, 2017 12:15 AM

Jul 2015
aaaHHHHHH this is too cute. I just wish they'd go public already with their relationship, then they wouldn't have to worry so much about being scene together or finding time to talk to each other. This would make everything so much easier because Chinatsu and Hira would both most likely back off.. I just hope they don't somehow ruin their relationship, regardless if it's intentional or not.

caught in the wonder
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2017

250 by database_animal »»
May 3, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2017

229 by RGreatDanton »»
May 2, 4:40 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2017

132 by RGreatDanton »»
May 1, 10:50 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2017

623 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Apr 21, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2017

175 by AoiroBlueColor »»
Aug 14, 2023 10:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.