Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 27, 2017 11:09 PM
Jul 2016
When i first watched this I was completely on the blooms side but when I watched it a second time i am completely on the weeds side. I mean come on when they are having that discussion they are still separated from sitting at the top and sitting at the bottom. They try to make it alright by saying it's not the magic that defines you but who you are but that's 100% bull when the high paying jobs require magic and all the powerful people have magic. It's basically that eras form of racism. They are literally using separate but equal views. Kinda ruins this how for me. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong. Maybe not racism but it's also like royalty and peasants.
Apr 27, 2017 11:30 PM

Feb 2016
Its about abilities. If you have better abilities then you should gain more since youre able to do more/better work.

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

May 21, 2017 6:42 PM
Jan 2015
Well prejudice and racism towards magicians is very prevalent in the series. As many in the anti-magician faction believe that Magicians get special treatment since their base salaries are much higher than the common people with no magic abilities. This is because magic is a powerful and important tool for the military, police force, medical field, etc so thus Magicians play a huge role in society and get higher compensation for it. Equality doesn't exist in Mahouka just as much as it doesn't exist in the real world.

However, at a personal perspective, magic definitely doesn't define them as a person, its just one aspect of themselves and should be treated as such. Otherwise the strong will get grow arrogant and the weak will develop inferiority complexes, which is exactly how the wall between the course 1 and 2 students was created.
-MahesvaraMay 21, 2017 6:48 PM
My Queens

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

458 by BlueSnow93 »»
May 21, 6:58 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

248 by Fortunekeks »»
May 15, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2014

248 by otakuweek »»
May 13, 6:42 PM

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

33 by Champiggy »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.