Forum Settings
Forums

KanColle SOME QUESTIONS TO START THE GAME AND A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE MOVIE

New
Apr 27, 2017 5:43 AM
Mar 2016
Hi I have to you guys some more questions first ot all:
When will be the KC Movie avaible on the internet?
What are the screws you get and how to collect them?
Is it worth having a by example Yuudachi that is from a normal drop and has stats like every DD?
How can a ship get a Kai, Kai Ni. You need to upragde them somehow or you need another card and is it somewhere written?
How can you get a ring for your shipfu?
How to get more places for your ships (I mean the list with ALL the ships)?
Can I be logged on a VPN, play KanColle and using facebook, skype, teamspeak, youtube and other stuff like steam ,origin, google etc.? I mean can I get a ban for this? Should I be incognito? xD
In the shop that you buy stuff for gold how to get the gold? You need to pay money?
How to unlock the 3rd and 4th fleet?
What are actually giving the levels for our girls and ourself?
Are the colors behind them like a rare number? How it looks like, the less to the most rare?
How can I get more the places to repair and construct ships?
If I play a PvP can I lost a ship or something like that?
What's about the CG's that a character get. This like they get a different clothing and how can you get something? And what it's all about?

And a extra question. if someone of you watched the movie, it ended like they can't make a 2nd season with the same main characters anymore after the ending cuz I heard something. PLEASE NO SPOILERS AND THANK YOU
JaxuApr 28, 2017 6:43 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 7, 2017 8:53 PM

May 2014
Jaxu said:
Is it worth having a by example Yuudachi that is from a normal drop and has stats like every DD?
How can a ship get a Kai, Kai Ni. You need to upragde them somehow or you need another card and is it somewhere written?
Can I be logged on a VPN, play KanColle and using facebook, skype, teamspeak, youtube and other stuff like steam ,origin, google etc.? I mean can I get a ban for this? Should I be incognito? xD
In the shop that you buy stuff for gold how to get the gold? You need to pay money?
Are the colors behind them like a rare number? How it looks like, the less to the most rare?
What's about the CG's that a character get. This like they get a different clothing and how can you get something? And what it's all about?

And a extra question. if someone of you watched the movie, it ended like they can't make a 2nd season with the same main characters anymore after the ending cuz I heard something. PLEASE NO SPOILERS AND THANK YOU

1. KC movie has yet to be announce for home release.

2. Screws are materials use to upgrade your equipment, You collect them from quests, present box, and medals, also as rewards on harder difficulty in events.

3. Yuudachi is by far one of the best DD in the game, hitting 75+ on Firepower making her a hard hitter. She is a must have.

4. A ship can be upgraded from the modernization screen after they have reached the required level, a second button will light up in which you can upgrade them at a cost of ammo and steel. Some Kai ni's or even Kai's (Unryuu, Amagi, Katsuragi for example) needs the use of Blueprints. These BP can be obtain once you have acquired 4 medals via quests (3 of them only I think or 2), Extra Operations (the bonus maps from each world) and from events.

5. You get one free ring when you do the marriage quest chain. The requirement is to get the ship girl to lvl 99 in which an option to marry her will appear. You can reach 99 on the ship without having to upgrade them to kai or kai ni... But be warn, if you plan to marry the ship it's a lengthy grind to lvl 155 and which ever version of her you married, that CG will be saved.

6. I don't understand that question

7. No you won't be banned, you'll be fine. If you use Google Chrome however you can just use the KC3 Kai extension and never have to worry about VPN.

8. Yes real money, and you go to the DMM site for that.

9. Must complete 2 sets of quests. First have a fleet of Sendai-class light cruisers (unlocks 3rd fleet), second have a fleet of Kongou-class battleships (unlocks 4th fleet).

10. The sorties, expeditions and PVP practice

11. Yes the color determines their "rareness:

12. You must buy those in the shops they are presented as keys.

13. No every ship after the PVP comes back in full health and cannot be sunken.

14. It's a seasonal thing, it changes from time to time.

15. I have not watched the movie so I cannot say.

All these answers are located in the Kancolle Wiki/wikia/ and reddit page. Do some searching. It will help in the long run.
May 9, 2017 3:30 PM
Mar 2016
elementkg said:
Jaxu said:

2. Screws are materials use to upgrade your equipment, You collect them from quests, present box, and medals, also as rewards on harder difficulty in events.

3. Yuudachi is by far one of the best DD in the game, hitting 75+ on Firepower making her a hard hitter. She is a must have.

4. A ship can be upgraded from the modernization screen after they have reached the required level, a second button will light up in which you can upgrade them at a cost of ammo and steel. Some Kai ni's or even Kai's (Unryuu, Amagi, Katsuragi for example) needs the use of Blueprints. These BP can be obtain once you have acquired 4 medals via quests (3 of them only I think or 2), Extra Operations (the bonus maps from each world) and from events.

5. You get one free ring when you do the marriage quest chain. The requirement is to get the ship girl to lvl 99 in which an option to marry her will appear. You can reach 99 on the ship without having to upgrade them to kai or kai ni... But be warn, if you plan to marry the ship it's a lengthy grind to lvl 155 and which ever version of her you married, that CG will be saved.

7. No you won't be banned, you'll be fine. If you use Google Chrome however you can just use the KC3 Kai extension and never have to worry about VPN.

9. Must complete 2 sets of quests. First have a fleet of Sendai-class light cruisers (unlocks 3rd fleet), second have a fleet of Kongou-class battleships (unlocks 4th fleet).

All these answers are located in the Kancolle Wiki/wikia/ and reddit page. Do some searching. It will help in the long run.

OMG thanks man for helping I'm fresh here so I didn't know Kancolle wiki have all of this, but still thanks for help :)
May 9, 2017 3:31 PM
Mar 2016
elementkg said:
Jaxu said:

AND ABOUT THE VPN... IF I HAVE THE KC3 UPGRADE ON CHROME I DON'T NEED MY VPN TO LOGIN TO THE SERVERS? THE KC3 IS LIKE A VPN AND ENABLES TO PLAY THE GAME NORMAL? AND THE LEVELS I MEAN IF I CANNOT DO BY EXAMPLE 2-2 WITH MY FLEET, WHEN I LVL THEM ARE THEY GETTING STRONGER I MEAN DEAL MORE DAMAGE AND BE MORE DURABLE? AND ABOUT DD'S... I SEE THEY HAVE NOT MANY HP POINTS GETTING MUCH DAMAGE AND DEAL LESS SO I WONDER HOW TO MAKE THEM STRONGER. AND HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR EQUIPMENT? THE BUY MORE SLOTS FOR CONSTRUCTION ETC. IS FOR THE GOLD AND DMM POINTS?. AND HOW TO GET THE MEDALS?
JaxuMay 9, 2017 3:35 PM
May 9, 2017 8:08 PM

May 2014
Jaxu said:
elementkg said:

AND ABOUT THE VPN... IF I HAVE THE KC3 UPGRADE ON CHROME I DON'T NEED MY VPN TO LOGIN TO THE SERVERS? THE KC3 IS LIKE A VPN AND ENABLES TO PLAY THE GAME NORMAL? AND THE LEVELS I MEAN IF I CANNOT DO BY EXAMPLE 2-2 WITH MY FLEET, WHEN I LVL THEM ARE THEY GETTING STRONGER I MEAN DEAL MORE DAMAGE AND BE MORE DURABLE? AND ABOUT DD'S... I SEE THEY HAVE NOT MANY HP POINTS GETTING MUCH DAMAGE AND DEAL LESS SO I WONDER HOW TO MAKE THEM STRONGER. AND HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR EQUIPMENT? THE BUY MORE SLOTS FOR CONSTRUCTION ETC. IS FOR THE GOLD AND DMM POINTS?. AND HOW TO GET THE MEDALS?

Oh boy those caps lol.

Yes KC3 is like a vpn, it forces a Japanese cookie to the server that makes it believe you are in Japan without having to use someone else's server. Makes it much safer this way.

Levels don't really do much for the fact that you can always maximize your ships stats before they even lvl up. So for example:

I have a Fubuki at level 15 but have not modernized her in anyway. Now I have a lvl 7 Yuudachi but I maxed out her stats early on for no reason cause once she reaches lvl 20 I can upgrade her to kai but whatever, lvl 7 fully modded. She will be stronger than Fubuki who is lvl 15 for the fact Yuudachi has better stats.

Now DDs do have small hp pool ranging from 12-19 normal, 20-37 Kai, and 24-37 kai ni. However since they're fast ships their evasions are rather high so shots fired at them will usually be misses most of the time, also they sometimes get scratch damaged if you fully upgrade their armor.

You upgrade equipment using the screws in Akashi's arsenal improvement.
The only way to unlock it is by getting yourself Akashi first (make sure you save her and never scrap her).

Yes it's for DMM points

medals via quests (3 of them only I think or 2), Extra Operations (the bonus maps from each world) and from events.
EOs: world 1-5, 2-5, 3-5, 4-5, 5-5, 6-5?

May 10, 2017 11:07 AM
Mar 2016
elementkg said:
Jaxu said:

Oh boy those caps lol.

Yes KC3 is like a vpn, it forces a Japanese cookie to the server that makes it believe you are in Japan without having to use someone else's server. Makes it much safer this way.

Levels don't really do much for the fact that you can always maximize your ships stats before they even lvl up. So for example:

I have a Fubuki at level 15 but have not modernized her in anyway. Now I have a lvl 7 Yuudachi but I maxed out her stats early on for no reason cause once she reaches lvl 20 I can upgrade her to kai but whatever, lvl 7 fully modded. She will be stronger than Fubuki who is lvl 15 for the fact Yuudachi has better stats.

Now DDs do have small hp pool ranging from 12-19 normal, 20-37 Kai, and 24-37 kai ni. However since they're fast ships their evasions are rather high so shots fired at them will usually be misses most of the time, also they sometimes get scratch damaged if you fully upgrade their armor.

The only way to unlock it is by getting yourself Akashi first (make sure you save her and never scrap her).

Yes it's for DMM points

medals via quests (3 of them only I think or 2), Extra Operations (the bonus maps from each world) and from events.

kay thanks. I know the caps lock was intense af xD And you talk about the modernize... You mean upgrading your ship = adding the stats of another?
JaxuMay 10, 2017 11:12 AM
May 10, 2017 2:43 PM

May 2014
Jaxu said:
elementkg said:

Oh boy those caps lol.

Yes it's for DMM points

kay thanks. I know the caps lock was intense af xD And you talk about the modernize... You mean upgrading your ship = adding the stats of another?

Yes modernizing is when you mod your ships using other ships (in this case "consumes" the other ship for it's stats)

DDs gives Torpedo and Armor increase or just Torpedo, however the name ship class girl also gives Firepower increase. Shimakaze gives increase in all stats +1

CLs gives Torp and Armor too, some like Yuubari give +1 on all stats

CAs gives Firepower, torp, and armor increase. some like tone and Chikuma gives increase to all stats +2 on FP and Armor, and +1 on Torps and AA.

BBs gives increase in Firepower, AA, and Armor.

CV(L/B)s gives increase in AA and Armor.

SS(V)s gives increase to Torp.

May 10, 2017 3:21 PM
Mar 2016
elementkg said:
Jaxu said:

Yes modernizing is when you mod your ships using other ships (in this case "consumes" the other ship for it's stats)

DDs gives Torpedo and Armor increase or just Torpedo, however the name ship class girl also gives Firepower increase. Shimakaze gives increase in all stats +1

CAs gives Firepower, torp, and armor increase. some like tone and Chikuma gives increase to all stats +2 on FP and Armor, and +1 on Torps and AA.

Okay and last thing. Can you play the game on a phone or tablet? Like this using the KC3 or even with the VPN? Is it possible?
May 10, 2017 3:55 PM

May 2014
Jaxu said:
elementkg said:

Okay and last thing. Can you play the game on a phone or tablet? Like this using the KC3 or even with the VPN? Is it possible?
You can play it on the phone only with an Android device, no VPN or KC3 needed. Just download the DMM app, from there download Kancolle use your log in credentials and presto you are in regardless of your location.
May 10, 2017 3:59 PM
Mar 2016
elementkg said:
Jaxu said:

You can play it on the phone only with an Android device, no VPN or KC3 needed. Just download the DMM app, from there download Kancolle use your log in credentials and presto you are in regardless of your location.

So if I log in they will se that I'm in a Japan setver or I will to chose it. And does it will have no translating? And how's the app called cuz I can't find it?
JaxuMay 11, 2017 11:26 AM
May 11, 2017 8:46 AM

Apr 2016
Hey there new admiral here, just recently started playing this waifu catching simulator. If someone have some useful tips feel free to share them here or pm me, any help is apreciated (yeah i read wiki).

Btw how long or how much hq lvl i need to have ? to start farming maps where not only DD will drop ? like seriously this drives me mad (wiki says not to spend on construction so)

there are so many question i have, and wiki is not the best palce to find answers...
May 19, 2017 6:52 PM

May 2014
Swagernator said:
Hey there new admiral here, just recently started playing this waifu catching simulator. If someone have some useful tips feel free to share them here or pm me, any help is apreciated (yeah i read wiki).

Btw how long or how much hq lvl i need to have ? to start farming maps where not only DD will drop ? like seriously this drives me mad (wiki says not to spend on construction so)

there are so many question i have, and wiki is not the best palce to find answers...
Hq lvl does nothing but increase soft cap on resources and increase kill count on event maps
May 20, 2017 12:46 AM

Apr 2016
elementkg said:
Swagernator said:

Hq lvl does nothing but increase soft cap on resources and increase kill count on event maps

Thanks for reply, i already have my answer :D but thanks anyway...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Is Kantai Collection a yuri?

yesicant - Nov 17, 2022

0 by yesicant »»
Nov 17, 2022 3:32 PM

» KanColle Membership Cards - Abyssal Edition [OPEN] [NEW!]

ampzz - Jul 5, 2017

19 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:17 PM

Sticky: » KanColle Membership Cards - 改 (Kai) Edition [OPEN]

ampzz - Dec 8, 2016

39 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:14 PM

Sticky: » KanColle Membership Cards - Second-Press Edition [OPEN]

ampzz - Oct 25, 2016

41 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:12 PM

Sticky: » KanColle Membership Cards - 改二 (Kai Ni) Edition [OPEN] ( 1 2 )

ampzz - Dec 17, 2016

54 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.