Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 18, 2010 11:04 AM
Feb 2010
I just finished reading chapter 7 at onemanga.com, but it seems like the series is currently inactive. I was wondering if they ever plan to scan/translate the remaining chapters. Does anyone know? O_o
Mar 12, 2010 2:06 PM

Sep 2009
errrrm well ive not read this yet but i have the manga :D it s not much just buy it from a shop
Mar 12, 2010 2:21 PM
Feb 2010
solfan said:
errrrm well ive not read this yet but i have the manga :D it s not much just buy it from a shop

I agree. It's better buying it, especially with the awesome coloured pages. c:
Apr 23, 2010 10:54 AM

May 2009
Jiynnx said:
solfan said:

I agree. It's better buying it, especially with the awesome coloured pages. c:

I really don't understand this decision. The translators can't do something this and leave so many readers with nothing just because this manga has been translated.

One of the things which I thank english translators everyday is that they give me the opportunity of reading manga that will never be published in my country or translated by scan groups of my language. I say that because in my country it's unlikely that some publishing house will pick up this manga (at least, according to my informations) and there's no fan translations around, so I'm forced to rely on the english ones. But now, to read this manga, I have to go to an English-speaking country and buy a copy there?

And one more thing: manga like Naruto or One Piece are published in English language. Do we have to erase all the chapters already published on onemanga.com just because there are already the volumes in the shop? Or avoid to translate other manga if there is already an English pubblicaton?
May 8, 2010 8:09 PM

Nov 2009
yah I'm also wondering where to read mine too >.< just finished chapter 7 and I want to read more but I can't find it anywhere!! Does anyone know a site that has chapter 8-13?!
May 12, 2010 3:56 AM

May 2009
DetectiveRukia08 said:
yah I'm also wondering where to read mine too >.< just finished chapter 7 and I want to read more but I can't find it anywhere!! Does anyone know a site that has chapter 8-13?!

Well, the only way to read those chapter is to get the raw and read them in japanese, if you know the language. At least the raw is easy to find with google.
Jun 18, 2010 1:32 AM

Aug 2009
I'm not living in America or England. Ang I can't go to shop and buy this manga. So I will not know the end. What a pitty!
Jun 19, 2010 11:50 PM

Aug 2009
The same here, but if you guys can buy it pls make scans of the rest of chapters for us^^
Jun 30, 2010 12:00 PM
Jan 2010
You just won't find the chapters 8-13. This manga has been licensed and published in English, so no one will translate it for the internet anymore and it's even very hard to find the RAWs. I am not living in an English-speaking country either, but I simply mail-ordered it. Believe me, this is the easiest way and it's really worth the money. I think it's all right to make this little investition. Not only because the manga is really worth it but also because almost every other chapter is for free. I don't belong to those people who actually spend a lot of money on anime and manga, because as long as something is free, I'll just take it for free, but I don't see the problem you guys have with simply buying it if you really want to read it.

@Arashi89:
You don't seem to understand the translators' work. They want to give you the opportunity to read manga that aren't translated and they do it for free and you have the cheek to complain that they don't want to do illegal stuff (like making it available to download) just because you think you automatically have the right to get everything for free just because most stuff is? If you really appreciate their work that much, you should know better.
Moro756Jun 30, 2010 12:08 PM
Jul 10, 2010 12:36 PM

May 2009
Moro756 said:

You don't seem to understand the translators' work. They want to give you the opportunity to read manga that aren't translated and they do it for free and you have the cheek to complain that they don't want to do illegal stuff (like making it available to download) just because you think you automatically have the right to get everything for free just because most stuff is? If you really appreciate their work that much, you should know better.

It seems that it's you the one that doesn't understand the translators' work. They already do illegal stuff by simply translating a manga or an anime, since the distribution on Internet of any work, no matter if it's available or not in your country, it's a violation of the copyright of an author. They pretty much know this, but they're willing to violate some laws to offer us an incomparable service, and they're thanked for it every time, while the removal of any series is something that causes disapproval in its fan and it makes lose them. And they won't be pressed with any kind of charges, since the publishing houses do that to the reading sites and leave untouched the group which translated the manga.

And yes, if most of the stuff around is free, I don't see the reason why some peculiar stuff should be prohibited. You say that there isn't anything wrong with group that translate mangas that are around for years, but when something is published, then the work they did becomes immediately illegal? That's a compromise that smells badly of hypocrisy.
Aug 6, 2010 2:01 PM

Feb 2008
It's been picked up again :)
Aug 12, 2010 10:17 AM

May 2009
Xelzy said:
It's been picked up again :)

For real?

Then someone DOES listen to my prayers! :D
Aug 14, 2010 7:50 PM
Oct 2, 2010 8:09 AM
Jul 2010
Only up until chapter 9, I knew about that. I hope they are scanlating the rest.

Besides this isn't the only -hen that is incomplete. Maybe I can get this on ebay in english?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Tatarigoroshi-hen Chapter 13 Discussion

ClosedCX - Apr 13, 2011

7 by DefeatingMe »»
Apr 8, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: Tatarigoroshi-hen Chapter 12 Discussion

TravSavage - Feb 12, 2014

2 by DefeatingMe »»
Apr 8, 3:28 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Tatarigoroshi-hen Chapter 11 Discussion

AStrangerInside - Oct 2, 2012

1 by DefeatingMe »»
Apr 8, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: Tatarigoroshi-hen Chapter 10 Discussion

TravSavage - Feb 11, 2014

1 by DefeatingMe »»
Apr 7, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: Tatarigoroshi-hen Chapter 9 Discussion

TravSavage - Feb 5, 2014

2 by DefeatingMe »»
Apr 7, 6:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.