Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Gabriel Dropout
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 27, 2017 6:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Gab's family is so funny especially her sister.

Well, I think the finale felt like an ordinary episode although it still retains a lot of its humorous moments; like Satania being tied up and being made a fool. Gab really did give off more of an angelic presence this episode though. Nice.

Overall a pretty fun show.
Stark700Mar 27, 2017 8:16 AM
Mar 27, 2017 7:05 AM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
Was a nice show, the surprise of winter season and deserves other season. The episode was fun, Gabriel's Sister tried to change her.

Hope to see more about this show in the future

Mar 27, 2017 7:35 AM

Apr 2010
Honestly the part where the teacher started crying was great.
Guess Gabriel really fears has sister and she got some strict punishment.
But it didn't last that long, i doubt her sister will give up tho.
Anyway it's a shame this anime is over a really liked it, luckily we still got the manga.
Mar 27, 2017 8:25 AM

Mar 2016
This was great show, fun and relaxing. Loved how each girl was different, that made good chemestry between them.
Mar 27, 2017 8:26 AM

Dec 2013
This anime was surprisingly really enjoyable and one of my favorites. 8/10

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Mar 27, 2017 8:30 AM
May 2014
Great show, was a great way to enjoy my days off and relax while getting a few laughs.
Mar 27, 2017 8:42 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Been waiting for someone from up high to come and reprimand Gabriel for her actions. Guess the final episode was better late than never, and a great way to go out :3

Really good anime from start to finish. Doga Kobo are really solid when it comes to making shows like this. Very funny more often than not and really good chemistry between the girls
Mar 27, 2017 8:45 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Gab's Onee-sama is afraid of dogs. xD Would have loved to see her stay in the human world to discipline Gab some more. :P

Well now. Another one from my favorite shows this season has ended. Gave me a bunch of laughs and never made me bored. :) Very interesting chemistry between the girls and I sure would have loved more presence of Tapris.

Hm. Might check out the manga someday.
Mar 27, 2017 8:54 AM

May 2012
Fun anime. To be honest though, I felt this way a bit of a weak final episode.

Gab's sister was pretty cute though, at least towards the end anyway with her fear of dog. Thought she would be fine with them after her encounter with the dog earlier in the episode, guess she was holding in her fear though lol

Wouldn't mind a second season though, so hopefully this'll sell well and we get to see the girls again

Mar 27, 2017 9:03 AM

Jun 2015
This was one of the funnier episodes. Gabriel trying to trick her sister was hilarious. It's unfortunate it didn't work. Gabriel got taken back to heaven to be straighten out. She returned and appears to be how she was at the beginning of the show. But that was a trick as well. Her sister didn't fall for that either. She decided to stay with Gabriel, but immediately went back to heaven because she's afraid of dogs. This was a fun show overall. I had a good time watching. 7/10
Mar 27, 2017 9:05 AM

Sep 2016
the most boring, repetitive and formulaic comedy anime i have ever watch. jokes are not even funny and the characters are plain and boring af. If you seriously like this, I REALLY recommend “Kill me Baby”, it’s better than this. I gave it 3/10 btw. Yuru Yuri + Nichibros is how you make comedy SoL. tons of diverse characters with different quirks making non-boring skits. there is absolutely no reason to watch this if the design and artwork isn’t cute. I keep watching hoping it makes me at least grin, but nope, wasted time. AT LEAST, it’s cute. but that’s not the point of this anime.

Gabriel = BORING
Raphiel = CRINGE
Satania = CRINGE
Vigne = BORING

you know its bad when the dog is the best character here.

2/10
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 27, 2017 9:18 AM

Jul 2014
EP 12
Loved the show, never thought a moe based anime would have such good comedy, everything was just my cup of tea, not that much fanservice, had its time to time great laughs here and there, wouldnt mind a 2nd season.
Gonna miss this show, its one of the best ones this winter had.

-Gab's old sister was awesome! her being scared of dogs caught me off guard.
-Vigne having a hard time swallowing her own BS to help Gab was fun.
-Gab supposedly turning back into her sweet angel form being a fake was expected but still funny.
-Vigne and Satanya calling Raphi a fallen angel was needed to be said!
-StrayMar 27, 2017 9:24 AM
Mar 27, 2017 9:27 AM

Jul 2013
Was Zeruel voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro? I'm pretty sure it was her.

Anyway, excepting some gags and scenes, very unfunny. This is pretty much the Dagashi Kashi of this year.
Bye bye, Gabriel, I will not miss you.
Mar 27, 2017 9:33 AM

May 2015
Can we talk about the HUGE PLOTHOLE ?! Satania never met the "good Gabriel" - we all saw their first encounter in one of the earlier episodes right? Apart from that the episode was great.

I really liked the series and the only characters I thought was cringy was Satania. Ralph and Gab made the show for me.
Mar 27, 2017 9:34 AM

Apr 2013

Nice thinking there, Gab.
Mar 27, 2017 9:35 AM

Mar 2017
Yep, really felt like a finale. Gonna miss this show...

The dog saved the day! really thought it would be more epic but it fits.

Oct 2015
Truly a great watch till the end, really sad that its over... Score 9/10 easily with the likeable characters and great comedy :)

Jan 2015
Whoa, a visit from "God's Hand" huh? And Gabriel welcoming her with that "Moe" Maid outfit. This is it, the real deal. Not to mention that all Vignette's flashback about how Gabriel "helping" her so far. And said about falling to the "dark" side. I'm thinking about falling to the "dark" side after watching too much Moe of that Maid Gabriel.Thank god it didn't long last. >_<
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 27, 2017 9:42 AM

Apr 2014
was a nice way to end was an overall ok watch liked the older sister but its to bad she was only for 1 ep

also Satanichia went from being my fave to being my least fave cause honestly got to annoying imo and then Raphiel went from one of the least faves to being best girl, Gabriel always a fave

but yeah again an overall ok watch this was
"one step at a time"
Mar 27, 2017 9:55 AM
Aug 2016
Now i'm really sad. I remember like 1 month and half ago when i started watching this show and i was about to drop it after 2 episodes.. Good thing i changed my mind <3

Solid 8 for me.
Mar 27, 2017 9:56 AM

Jun 2013
Funny final episode!
Sad to see this series go!
9/10
Mar 27, 2017 9:56 AM

Jun 2015
Very bad episode IMO, I wish it ended with Gab being back to her perfect self or that the sister wouldn't come..

But either way good anime 6/10
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Mar 27, 2017 9:58 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
This last episode was the best, the more funny!!
Zoroel, the Gab sister, comes to vist her sister, and she discover how is in reality her "fallen angel sister" Gab!!!

Poor Zoroel, finally, she returns to the Sky because has afraid to the ...DOGS!!!! xD
Mar 27, 2017 10:38 AM

Aug 2016
Didn't really like the comedy that much, but it wasn't bad either. Really liked the character designs!

My final score enden on 7.11/10 so a 7/10!
Nanika ga Okashii
Mar 27, 2017 10:41 AM

Nov 2014
I am so divided on whether to rate this a 7 or 6. Last episode was okay, would have liked some kind of development in Gabriel though.
Mar 27, 2017 11:20 AM

Jul 2013
That last episode... I knew it was a trick just as they show Gab up close with her forced smile... But it was still funny either way. Also, what with angels and there fear of dogs? I don't get it. Overall, this show was a fun ride. Which pains me to say this... if I had look at this critically this show is average.

Critical Grade: 57.50%
Enjoyment Grade: 83.75%

Mar 27, 2017 11:27 AM

Jul 2009
This episode still leaves me with a major question that was asked on the first episode of the series...

Who was the person who opened the game on Gabriel's laptop the first time which caused her to fall? Your computer doesn't just login to a game with a character that looks like you automatically...
My vote is that God opened it. *snickers*
Mar 27, 2017 11:31 AM

Jul 2014
Nice and fun show, never bored me and I loved all the characters.

Vigne was the real angel of this show <3
Mar 27, 2017 11:42 AM

Dec 2014
well the finale was so good....Gab sister explains why she tried so much at the beginning... Pretty good series altogether
Mar 27, 2017 11:43 AM

Dec 2014
well the finale was so good....Gab sister explains why she tried so much at the beginning... Pretty good series altogether
Mar 27, 2017 11:47 AM

Jun 2012
I hope we will get season 2, i really enjoyed it, both main and secondary characters were great :)

As for episode itself, it was really fun, i might look too deep into it, but Zoroel kinda creeps me out, she remind me of secret agent of totalitarian country, you have to keep smiling, and do exactly what higher up tells you, or else you will be "reeducated".
Mar 27, 2017 12:06 PM

May 2010
I must say Raphy has grew on me lots. Satania got boring sadly, I liked her the most at the start. Gab was always the 3rd or 4th worst idc. Vigne is nice and probably the overall best.

Wow. This was stupid imho. Gag for the sake of gag isn't a good gag. So Satania offered to leave and what Gab did? Called her a traitor and stop (even tho knew she will probably do something against whatever shes gonna plan) Later, she threw her in a cupboard only for Satania to break out and ruin everything she put her efforts into. WHY NOT JUST LET HER LEAVE
Really bothered me. It had some funny scenes but left a bitter aftertaste.

Average SoL which had potential.
Mar 27, 2017 12:06 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
kyled00m said:
This episode still leaves me with a major question that was asked on the first episode of the series...

Who was the person who opened the game on Gabriel's laptop the first time which caused her to fall? Your computer doesn't just login to a game with a character that looks like you automatically...
My vote is that God opened it. *snickers*
Honestly I think this is probably just a plot hole which you're better off letting slide because it doesn't really matter that much in the long run even if it's weird
Mar 27, 2017 12:12 PM

May 2014
I enjoy this last episode , her sister visiting and Gab tried to fool her hahaha
I enjoy seeing Gab at her Role Model mode and still fail to deceived her but it seems Satania's melon bread was really useful to summon the dog and scared Zelel

Gab you improve in using that teleporting technique you can teleport your skirt now xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2017 12:14 PM

May 2014
I enjoy this last episode , her sister visiting and Gab tried to fool her hahaha
I enjoy seeing Gab at her Role Model mode and still fail to deceived her but it seems Satania's melon bread was really useful to summon the dog and scared Zelel

Gab you improve in using that teleporting technique you can teleport your skirt now xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2017 1:13 PM

Dec 2014
The first half of this episode was one of the best bits in the whole show. I know it's a comedy and things don't need to make a lot of sense but to have the whole episode based around getting her sister to leave just for the dog to be the thing that makes her freak out was really lame. Even if she did freak out wouldn't she just take Gab with her to Heaven? Other than that lackluster conclusion I had fun with this show. I laughed and was entertained through and through so I'm happy. Vigne is best tho.

7/10
Mar 27, 2017 1:52 PM

Jun 2012
Satania is quite possibly the best character in this show. For a premise about Angels and Demons attending the same Japanese High School on Earth for no logical reason, she's the only one who seems to revel in the ridiculousness of that plot. Every other character could have been an ordinary human, and very little about the plot would change.

Rahpiel was also a great foil to Satania, because instead of killing a joke dead, by doing the standard Japanese thing of boringly stating (or yelling) that a thing is impossible, she pushed her to be weirder and dumber.

Honestly,the show should have just been about those two, with occasional appearances by the two most uninteresting characters, Gab and Vignette.

I don't even understand why Vignette would want her to change back, as awful as they may be Satania and Raphiel had logical reasons for it, but Vignette spends all her time complaining about Gabriel, and now all of a sudden she wants her to go back to the indulgent loser she once was?

Also, that ending was sloppy as hell, it feels like they wrote themselves into a corner, and couldn't navigate out, so they stuck that whole "she's ascared of dogs," bit at the end.
Mar 27, 2017 1:59 PM

Jan 2012
Damn, Gabriel's sister shoulda stayed. :( Anywho this show was alright, but got stale/repetitive all too fast. Best-girl Satania suffers: the series. It's not the worst show this season, but it's probably the most disappointing one. Going in I figured I would enjoy it, but it pretty much immediately went in a completely different direction from what I'da preferred. 7/10, I'll never watch it again.
Mar 27, 2017 2:40 PM

Feb 2014
Doga Kobo has once again made a thoroughly enjoyable moe-style show.

The final episode was funny, although the conclusion was a little rushed though. Still, it was funny seeing Gab's sister, Zelel, getting scared of the melon bread loving dog. ^_^

I'll definitely check the manga out in the future to continue the enjoyment I got from the show. 8/10 overall and Satania will always be best girl for me! =3
Mar 27, 2017 2:43 PM

Mar 2008
Great show overall fun episode to cap it off on, going to miss this one. Gab's sister is the ultimate angel but still afraid of dogs, go figure! Seems Gab will never change from her fallen Angel ways but I guess there's just more to love about her for that. Nice call back to an earlier bit only with her skirt teleporting to her classroom and the boys begin to pray to it. Fun show, don't know why this isn't licensed by anyone yet.
My Channel Anime Reviews, Unboxings and More
Drak Shadow For LetsPlays and Movie Vlogs
Mar 27, 2017 3:21 PM

Jun 2011
Good conclusion. As a few poor souls have done, picking apart this series will make you hate it. Just enjoy the ride. I know I did. One of the top contenders for this season.

I recommend this to anyone who doesn't have a stick up their ass when it comes to Japanese cartoons. Elitists need not apply.
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Mar 27, 2017 3:37 PM
Nov 2015
Mediocre. I hate lazy shut-ins like Gab.
Mar 27, 2017 3:46 PM
Apr 2015
Started out underdoge, but turned into one of top shows this season for me. 8/10

-chronos said:
Mediocre. I hate lazy shut-ins like Gab.

Then why did you watch this? Knowing that it would be centered on her lulz
Mar 27, 2017 3:53 PM
Feb 2017
Because Gabriel is a Devil D:
Not Good! - o_O
Working on the future things.

Mar 27, 2017 4:14 PM

Jul 2010
Pretty fun anime, definitely enjoyed my time with it watching every Monday making my day better.
Mar 27, 2017 4:17 PM
Jan 2015
This was one of the best shows this season. The Comedy was fantastic and the characters were very likeable. I really hope they announce a second season.
Mar 27, 2017 4:23 PM
Dec 2013
s2 when?
i really hope see a new season lol
Mar 27, 2017 4:44 PM

Dec 2016
Now that was a really good series. I think only KonoSuba was funnier than this.

I do want another season. I need more laughs.

I watched the special ova episode yesterday and it was very good.
Mar 27, 2017 4:48 PM

May 2015
Sad to see this show go, the finale was decent. I wouldn't mind another season, as it was quite enjoyable and fun to watch.

8/10.

Mar 27, 2017 5:05 PM

Aug 2013
This episode made my day. I loved it thoroughly especially with Gab's mortal kombat skills. Sad to see it go though.
Don't believe the hype.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gabriel DropOut Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2017

181 by falcon_d »»
Apr 25, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Gabriel DropOut Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2017

102 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 9, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Gabriel DropOut Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2017

141 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 9, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Gabriel DropOut Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2017

99 by Pat_DR »»
Jan 26, 3:10 AM

Poll: » Gabriel DropOut Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2017

98 by nanajp »»
Dec 1, 2023 7:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.