Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 25, 2017 7:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tennouji fulfilling his destiny this episode~
Point no return!

The 3GI stuff wasn't impressive but the music did. It also highlights more of Tennouji's struggling as he reflects his time with Kagari. The moment they did reunite had some expressions of feelings after everything they've been through. Emotional finale.

Glad to see all the main characters making an appearance again. The kiss!
Stark700Mar 25, 2017 8:11 AM
Mar 25, 2017 8:16 AM
Jun 2011
this was realy emotional finale and i loved the kiss scence it was sweet
Mar 25, 2017 9:18 AM

Sep 2014
OK, that kiss scene was new and interesting. I love it! I'll give you that 8bit.

So, this long and disappointing road is over, huh?

I remember that I was so excited when this adaptation was announced. Now I'm sort of sad to see it end, but I still want a re-adaptation that will probably never happen.
Mar 25, 2017 9:28 AM
Jun 2016
but they didn't recognize him?
Mar 25, 2017 9:32 AM

Jan 2015
All Koutarou done so far for seducing a girl. Point of no return with a Greatsword.
What sad "memory" is not the kiss, but knowing Koutarou won't make it in time to do some activity with his friends, colleagues, all the people that he have met so far and when he revived... He lost his memories. Oh well, I guess it's time for some "new day". :(
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 25, 2017 9:33 AM

Jun 2013
THAT SCATTERED FLOWERS GOT ME, HOLY SHIT THE FEELS

That was great, really. They wrapped everything nicely and wow, that kiss scene <3

Hoping for Oppai Route OVA!
Mar 25, 2017 9:33 AM
Aug 2013
The only feels I got from this episode were from remembering the VN. 8Shit can just go to HELL.

exleader75 said:
OK, that kiss scene was new and interesting. I love it! I'll give you that 8bit.

I remember that I was so excited when this adaptation was announced. Now I'm sort of sad to see it end, but I still want a re-adaptation that will probably never happen.

Yeah I'd be okay if a remake of Rewrite is done even if I wait for it a decade or five. This anime shouldn't have existed, 8Shit shouldn't have existed.

Rewrite is still my favorite story ever and I love it though.
Mar 25, 2017 9:34 AM
Aug 2013
Danny4327 said:

They didn't, but there may come a day when Kotori or Akane recognize him though.
Mar 25, 2017 9:39 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well the action segments were once again really underwhelming but the Canoe finale was pretty well-handled I think

Overall this was still nowhere near as good as the VN but it was a hell of a lot better than the first season at least. If nothing else I hope it'll motivate some more people to play the game
Mar 25, 2017 9:42 AM

Jul 2008
Murasa22 said:

Hoping for Oppai Route OVA!

YES! That has to happen xD

Mar 25, 2017 10:00 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The CGI is so, so fucking jarring, i noticed it once again in this finale since it really took me out of the event. 8-bit tried their best at least with everything else, even though the majority of studios would do better than that.

Good finale, nothing amazing to ramble about.

7/10
Mar 25, 2017 10:08 AM

Jan 2008
Honestly, Kotori should have recognized him on the moon since she knew him before he grew up. Technically so did Akane, but she only saw him like 2 times....

But they gave us another Kotarou & Kagari kiss, so it's OK. Sad they skipped the part about the Stone City and his brief reunion with his parents.
Mar 25, 2017 10:11 AM

Jun 2015
Much better second season than the first one, but the CG is still bad. Tennouji fulfilled his promise with Kagari. This was an emotional finale. 6/10
Mar 25, 2017 10:14 AM

May 2014
HaXXspetten said:
Well the action segments were once again really underwhelming but the Canoe finale was pretty well-handled I think

Overall this was still nowhere near as good as the VN but it was a hell of a lot better than the first season at least. If nothing else I hope it'll motivate some more people to play the game

First season wasn't bad (it was awful), but if you look at both seasons as 1 thing, then combination made no sense.

Though I agree about Canoe.

Ps. interesting fact. Kotarou's appearance at the end. He appeared as familiar is understandable, traveling scene where he appears normally is also understandable as well, but what about that extra scene/kiss? How did he suddenly turn back normal?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2017 10:14 AM

Jul 2012
Was waiting for happy ending and at some point thought that there's no "real" one, but it exists. And here i think i should add a remark, if i understood correctly this should be true ending where all the lines were leading. From the start i thought that there would be different routes for each girl and those routes will have the same weight/significance, but this one clearly feels like the main one. Well that was probably my fault to relate this to the "standart" format, not that it was very different, just a little bit unusual.
The kissing scene was pretty nice, Shizuru opening her eye-patch =/
The best parts for me throughout the season was seeing chibi Akane, heh that proud look for controlling familiars.
Still the last question remains, how is Kotarou completely different person in the first season, i thought his moon version might have different childhood, but that's not it and yes he didn't become so cruel/dark, but he got completely out nowhere cheerful and friendly after Kotori healed him, he said something that he wanted to change, mb that's just as simple as that. Just thought that it was such big change in his character.
Overall i want to say that i enjoyed this season much more than expected. It was obv not the greatest thing, but for me good enough, was thinking about giving it an 8, but 7 is prefectly fine.
Mar 25, 2017 10:19 AM
Dec 2016
First,they dance on Earth as the Moon in the bg.. Now,they kiss on Moon with Earth bg, it's so beautiful as always.Ending this series better than that 'Dead or Love' and 'truck-kun'.. 7/10 for such a rollercoaster ride of some bad+good moments :P
Mar 25, 2017 10:23 AM

Aug 2012
Rodielx said:
Danny4327 said:

They didn't, but there may come a day when Kotori or Akane recognize him though.

It was not explained but he was basically erased from everyone's memory as Tennouji Kotarou after turning into a tree iirc
Mar 25, 2017 10:26 AM

Jul 2016
Wait, what? That's it?

I feel like the events before the ending was very anti-climatic. It was somehow boring? Or maybe I was just expecting something more. I like the scene where they summoned Kotarou (why didn't they mention his name Pochi haaay)

I thought there would be like two more episodes? Extremely short 2nd season. Ughhh that CGI scene was a nightmare.

I just feel so detached w/ this anime adaptation. Idk anymore kdjaskldjalksda
*under construction*
Mar 25, 2017 10:37 AM
Aug 2013
---Phantom--- said:
Rodielx said:

It was not explained but he was basically erased from everyone's memory as Tennouji Kotarou after turning into a tree iirc

Not really. In an interview to Tanaka Romeo they asked him if Kotarou's new appearance resembled his old appearance and if the girls would recognize him, and he said that he's supposed to be quite different but still would be a bit similar to his old appearance AND that Kotori or Akane may recognize him in the future.
Mar 25, 2017 10:48 AM

Jun 2014
Thank goodness that's finally over. Just like the first season, I didn't really care about anything, and like others have already mentioned, the CGI was appalling. I remember when this anime was first announced and there was so much hype around it, but this was very disappointing (I'm aware though that it's because the adaptation wasn't good, if it was actually 100% faithful I'm sure my opinion would be quite different). Anyway, 4/10.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 25, 2017 10:49 AM
Jun 2014
allenjke said:
Was waiting for happy ending and at some point thought that there's no "real" one, but it exists. And here i think i should add a remark, if i understood correctly this should be true ending where all the lines were leading. From the start i thought that there would be different routes for each girl and those routes will have the same weight/significance, but this one clearly feels like the main one. Well that was probably my fault to relate this to the "standart" format, not that it was very different, just a little bit unusual.
The kissing scene was pretty nice, Shizuru opening her eye-patch =/
The best parts for me throughout the season was seeing chibi Akane, heh that proud look for controlling familiars.
Still the last question remains, how is Kotarou completely different person in the first season, i thought his moon version might have different childhood, but that's not it and yes he didn't become so cruel/dark, but he got completely out nowhere cheerful and friendly after Kotori healed him, he said something that he wanted to change, mb that's just as simple as that. Just thought that it was such big change in his character.
Overall i want to say that i enjoyed this season much more than expected. It was obv not the greatest thing, but for me good enough, was thinking about giving it an 8, but 7 is prefectly fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEmSOvtZhSw

That last bit should clue you in on why he acts so differently in season 1.
Mar 25, 2017 10:52 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
That kiss at the very end was sweet

The ending was depressing yet heartwarming and even though I don't understand how they all reverted to their younger forms (Or why they didn't recognize that their familiar was pretty much Kotarou), idgaf, I liked that a lot

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this and Chaos Child have somehow managed to be significantly better than their first seasons and I must say that I enjoyed this a lot both action wise and story/character driven wise

7/10 overall for me
TokoyaMar 25, 2017 10:55 AM
Mar 25, 2017 11:04 AM
Nov 2015
aw that was a really sweet last ep <3
much better than the first season for sure. 7/10
Mar 25, 2017 11:07 AM

Dec 2014
I think it was ....hmmm god...but someone care to explain what happened after tennoji was incarnated as a monster ...
Mar 25, 2017 11:18 AM
Apr 2011
Tokoya said:

even though I don't understand how they all reverted to their younger forms

It's explained at the beginning of Terra. Kotarou didn't go into the coma because he didn't need to be saved from her attack because he didn't approach Kagari with violence, so he was able to spend like ten more years on saving the world.

However, doing this sped up Gaia's plans A LOT. So unfortunately the world (almost) ended before the main five, Imamiya, Guardian, the Knights and Touka grew up.

What I don't understand is why the lights were still there. I thought that was the planet's way of vaporizing people, but ... I thought that couldn't happen again, or so Kagari said.
- Editor for Chihiro Subs and Lead Editor for Amaterasu Translations

Jesus, I never thought a more shit opinion could exist than "Fairy Tail is a good anime". -SaberARV

Mar 25, 2017 11:25 AM
Jun 2014
linktriforce007 said:
Tokoya said:

even though I don't understand how they all reverted to their younger forms

It's explained at the beginning of Terra. Kotarou didn't go into the coma because he didn't need to be saved from her attack because he didn't approach Kagari with violence, so he was able to spend like ten more years on saving the world.

However, doing this sped up Gaia's plans A LOT. So unfortunately the world (almost) ended before the main five, Imamiya, Guardian, the Knights and Touka grew up.

What I don't understand is why the lights were still there. I thought that was the planet's way of vaporizing people, but ... I thought that couldn't happen again, or so Kagari said.

Destruction is the first part of re-evolution. All life must end so that they can be reused for the next cycle. The problem is, after countless cycles of this, there's not enough life left on the planet to facilitate a new cycle, but the Key is forced to go on with it because that's her purpose. That's why Kotarou had to kill her to stop the Destruction, or else life would end before it could seek new possibilities.
Mar 25, 2017 11:31 AM

Aug 2012
Well, that was pretty underwhelming as a whole. I had been a little hopeful, but the events leading up to the climax were really lazily handled. I'm most upset that they skipped the City of Stone sequence. It could have easily been added in while skimming through the Earth Dragon scene that killed the mood, and made for a perfect emotional and thematic lead in to the climax. But nope.

Even the final confrontation with Kagari felt really dry. Like the whole first season and several times this season, Tensho just doesn't seem able to capitalize on emotional impact. And even if you did get into the scene when Koutarou begins to transform after Kagari leaves, his gross cartoony eye was the most out of place bit I've seen in a while.

Everything after that was really good, the whole ending was handled really well, even the last kiss. Just a shame that the majority of previous episodes this season looked way better than this one. Still a pretty good Terra adaptation, but I don't think the anime as a whole accomplishes what Tanaka wanted it to in the beginning.
Mar 25, 2017 11:52 AM
May 2012
Outright laughed when it cut from Kotarou's scream to him panting in front of Akane. I loved the "We haven't given up on life yet" scene in the VN, and I'm baffled as to why they cut it. Probably for the ridiculous Earth Dragon fight. I’M A’ CHARGIN’ MAH LAZER

After episode 10 cramming 2+ episodes of content, I was hoping for a passing ending. I guess there were for redeemable parts, but it was a disappointing ending for a disappointing adaptation (not that I was expecting much).
Mar 25, 2017 11:52 AM
Jul 2018
Shit adaption or not, i still cried at the end.

But honestly i'm really disappointed by the adaption as a total, if they were gonna make a trash season 1 and then rush season 2 this much. then they should have just used all 24 episodes for the Moon & Terra routes. Or maybe use a few episodes at the beginning for an intro.

That aside i really love the whole situation with kotarou and Sakuya and how similar they are. Thats why i find this ending great.
Mar 25, 2017 12:12 PM

Sep 2011
I don't really care about the cut content but damn, underwhelming fight against Earth Dragon? I expected something since you gave us Rakuen's epic Yuuji vs Du Pont and Oslo...

Jesus, JC Staff is better at handling LB despite I hate how they're trying hard to "copy" Clannad's style so obviously but this 8-bit's handling on Rewrite...

Meh. GGWP 8-bit and nice try for adapting Rewrite(True route and I'm not gonna count season 1).

Mar 25, 2017 12:12 PM

Jun 2014
They cut we haven't given up on life? Seriously? It was the time to show Kotarou's parent and Nagai............ and they haven't translated canoe while it was playing? That song is like the core of Rewrite because of how the lyrics resume everything Rewrite was trying to say... disappointing.

Overall this episode was Ok this adaptation deserve a 7/10, the build up episodes were quite nice and on point but when it comes to the climax of the respective arc it just become shitty, couldn't they use more time for the climax instead of rushing it everytime?
Mar 25, 2017 12:14 PM

Sep 2011
Thai777 said:
couldn't they use more time for the climax instead of rushing it everytime?

Well, that's actually how Terra goes. Though 8-bit just proved Terra can be more rushed than how it is originally.

Mar 25, 2017 12:21 PM

Jan 2012
So...I guess the world was saved and they all lived happily ever after? Whatever, that made about as much sense as anything else did this season. Thank Christ that's finally over. You know, I'm sure fans of the source material probably liked this just fine. Hell maybe anime-only viewers like me did too, and if so more power to ya. However, I didn't! As someone who went in blind I liked Rewrite's first season well enough. I mean, it was nothing great or anything, but competent enough. This though...this spent four episodes on the moon making little sense while effectively undoing(or rewriting) everything from the first season. Suddenly Kotaro's older than all the other girls(and I don't care if they previously established that as normally being the case) and treating Kotori like shit,. While barely interacting with the other now children girls and doing his own random ass, gratuitously edgy/violent but also somehow boring at the same time crap. What...what? About the only relationship he still had was with Kagari, and that "love" did nothing for me. It's been awhile since a second season of a series has been this different, this jarring, and so much worse than the first. I had to force myself to finish this. 4/10, worst anime I watched from the winter season. The sooner I forget it the better.
Mar 25, 2017 12:21 PM

Aug 2010
Was actually pretty nice

Dem feelz at the end on the moon ;_;
Long haired Kotarou looked pretty cool
Long Haired Kagari conversation was really sweat too :( She looked beautiful

It was nice seeing Inoue with the 5 girls <3
Mar 25, 2017 12:45 PM

Jun 2013
I felt more emotional than I expected to at the end. The end was so oddly satisfying I can almost forgot how bored I was throughout most of the series.

anime list
manga list
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
APC
Anime Advocates
Mar 25, 2017 1:07 PM

Sep 2015
No last bye from Sakuya
No we haven't given up on life yet

I don't know if half of episode was from Rewrite+ or not but i don't remember that diary or why the hell Kagari (M) still on human form

For this anime overall they remove lots of detail about Rewrite to make it more "happy"

*oh small note
they use casual cloth then after walk to the moon they change to school uniform
ZBlastHistoryMar 25, 2017 1:10 PM
Into the Internet!
Mar 25, 2017 1:08 PM

Aug 2015
Slow claps to the anime onlies who managed to survive till now

So White Fox remake of Rewrite when? ( Don't fucking tell me it won't happen! )

So, yeah. Not a perfect adaption but not straight out terrible either.. It's still rushed and skipped a lot of scenes.. But The original VN music still brings back the feelz.. ;_;
Not really a fan of the kiss in the end, but hey, it's still good enough..
7.5/10

Edit :
Z-DanteMar 25, 2017 2:15 PM
Mar 25, 2017 1:35 PM

Jun 2013
That was kinda sad. Koutaro did all that shit but ended up having to kill Kagari anyway. Feeling sorry for poor Koutaro. He lost his family, his friends, he betrayed his comrades, he killed his mentor, but ended up killing the one person he didn't want to. Though he did save the planet, but not in the way he wanted to. Poor guy. He still gets Kagari on the moon, but that's not what he really wanted. And after he gets summoned. Damn he looks cool. Lol he becomes a familiar with a mind of its own.

I liked this season. The prequel was good too, but this felt better. The part on the moon made little sense, but the following part was cool, especially since we got a badass sonuvabitch Koutaro. The strongest parts were where Koutaro was being mean to Kotori after she became a druid. What Koutaro did went beyond mean. It was cruel. She was a little girl who lost her family. Not everyone is as strong as Yasmin to bear through this harshness, yet Koutaro was being so cruel to her. Those emotions, man. Really felt sorry for Kotori. But Koutaro was doing it to keep her away from all this shit to keep her safe. If he really hated her then he wouldn't have told Touka about her. I liked those choices thing they showed where Koutaro chose from a number of options regarding his next step. Those were cool.

Overall, pretty cool stuff here. Liked the second half 8in particular.
Mar 25, 2017 2:04 PM
Aug 2016
The only part of this episode I liked is the last minute of the episode or so. Unfortunately, due to some restraints and poor adaptation, the whole anime(including the first season) was actually poor and didn't convey its emotions as good as the VN did. The only parts good enough to actually manage to convey those feelings were the first three episodes of the second season(the moon route) and the last minute of the last episode. And the reason for that was at the time I watched the moon route, I didn't play the VN yet(then I played it and found that they were actually close enough). And for the last minute, that's because the VN had failed to do it for me in that last part.
Mar 25, 2017 2:17 PM

Dec 2014
Well that was something I guess? The world's been saved, Hurrah! XD

The kiss at the end was really nice and it was cool to see all the girls together again.

Overall, I don't know? This season was definitely better that the first in certain areas since it was a lot more serious but I can't say I liked it all that much, mostly because it's not all that easy to understand being an anime only. I understood what I could for the most part but I honestly believe I would've enjoyed this more had I read the VN. The shows seems more geared towards people who have read the VN as it's more understandable which is very important considering how heavy on detail and info this season was.

6/10, pretty much the same as S1. Season 1 was more fun and pleasant to watch in the beginning but it went pretty bad once things started getting serious. On the contrary this season had way better action that the first but is a lot harder to follow and at some point I stopped trying to understand everything in detail and started taking stuff at face value and that's never a good thing for me.
Mar 25, 2017 2:33 PM

Jul 2015
The last episode was pretty decent, but as a adaptation was just bad. It's not neccesary to say what was skipped, because it was already said by other people, but.... why did they change the ending where life started on the moon? It is better than this one and it doesn't feel forced.

2nd season started good and it was doing a pretty good job at the start, but the climax of Moon & Terra and emotional scenes were bad executed. Probably with 1 or 2 more episodes, it could be better.

Finally, I was expecting something more elaborate and epic with Canoe, and we got a forgettable and boring credit roll.

Nothing good to remember about this anime. I wish it had never existed. Rewrite deserves better than this.

Now waiting for the Kud Wafter anime announcement on april 1st.
Mar 25, 2017 2:44 PM
Aug 2013
Hlutur said:
The last episode was pretty decent, but as a adaptation was just bad. It's not neccesary to say what was skipped, because it was already said by other people, but.... why did they change the ending where life started on the moon? It is better than this one and it doesn't feel forced.

I guess you're saying that life started on the moon because you see that little plant at the end of Terra but that is just Kagari's plant, all the Kagaris grow from plants like that. In the moon there never was or will ever be life, in the VN or anime, they all in the future are going to leave the Solar System and that'd be it. And there's nothing forced there, more like it was all just struggle and suffering to get there, Kotarou with his cruel life and Moon Kagari being all alone on the Moon billion of years until Kotarou fulfills his promise which he remembered by unraveling his existence and finding the message he wrote himself in Moon.

Of course I'm defending the VN here, the anime was shit, compared to what Rewrite deserves of course. I will hope forever for the impossible White Fox remake.
Mar 25, 2017 3:23 PM
Apr 2011
Fencel said:
linktriforce007 said:

Destruction is the first part of re-evolution. All life must end so that they can be reused for the next cycle. The problem is, after countless cycles of this, there's not enough life left on the planet to facilitate a new cycle, but the Key is forced to go on with it because that's her purpose. That's why Kotarou had to kill her to stop the Destruction, or else life would end before it could seek new possibilities.

So people did die to kagari? I thought the whole point was to prevent that ?
- Editor for Chihiro Subs and Lead Editor for Amaterasu Translations

Jesus, I never thought a more shit opinion could exist than "Fairy Tail is a good anime". -SaberARV

Mar 25, 2017 3:33 PM

May 2010
I can't say I got half as emotional as whhen I was reading the vn, but it was alright. The last scene on its own makes this series worth watching :3 I have to say, I was quite surprised. I mean, I expected R+ ending, but even then the last CG was this:

What can I say, kiss was TEN TIMES more satisfying. And Kotarou looks a lot better with longer hair, instead of black ones!

Sorry gals, no Kotarou for you!

I'm gonna go with 7/10 after all, I have some fun with it, although poor pace and flawed, cheap animation definitely destroyed some of my enjoyment. Too bad! If someone still hasn't played the vn version - go for it!
Mar 25, 2017 3:43 PM

Aug 2012
[quote=Z-Dante message=50109782] Slow claps to the anime onlies who managed to survive till now

So White Fox remake of Rewrite when? ( Don't fucking tell me it won't happen! )
Mar 25, 2017 3:50 PM

Jun 2009
I enjoyed the middle of this season but the finale was kind of disappointing. 7/10.
Mar 25, 2017 4:53 PM

Jul 2014
Well I was happy when he pimped the fck out of his old companions, that he was hiding his real power the whole time, and that hit to Arata was worth it, tho for all the bullshit he's done to Kotaro belittling him, he deserved more than a hit. Other than that yeah, couldnt care less for anything else. Them turning into kids with their old school uniforms was outta nowhere.
Mar 25, 2017 5:02 PM
May 2015
This season is better than the 1st season but still suffers from poor pacing and at times, I had to re-watch some episodes because 8bit did a poor job explaining what the fuck is going on. Sad, I really want to give this season an 8 because the first 7 episodes were really good and I though 8bit was proving themselves but the last 4 episodes was poorly handled, including this episode.

7/10.....

I really thought 8bit would handle this season better than the 1st season like how they handled Grisaia no Rakuen compared to Grisaia no Kajitsu.

exleader75 said:

Yea, I also want a re-adaptation of Rewrite but we all know that's never going to happen. If it does happen for whatever reason, I hope they give it to White Fox.....

Because I heard some rumor claiming that Rewrite was supposed to be originally adapted by White Fox but since they were working on Re:Zero, they had to assign the project to 8bit instead.
jc9622Mar 25, 2017 5:11 PM

Mar 25, 2017 5:06 PM

Dec 2013
I definitely enjoyed this ending. Massive improvement after season 1. My biggest problem was how rushed Esaka's fight was but overall I didn't mind this adaptation. Ending kiss was really nice.

I actually enjoyed the fight against the earth dragon more than Esaka's fight.
Mar 25, 2017 5:16 PM

Aug 2014
Well that was...nice. Better than I expected really, despite the Esaka fight being rushed as hell, the fight with the Dragon atleast kinda made up for it I suppose. And I gotta say, I loved the way it ended instead of the VN way...that kiss was adorable atleast.

Overall this was atleast a much better season than the previous one...
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2017

182 by White_Alice »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:13 PM

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2017

115 by phantomic109 »»
Jun 19, 2023 12:51 PM

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2017

110 by ka7eMARU »»
Nov 5, 2022 6:10 PM

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2017

154 by ka7eMARU »»
Nov 5, 2022 5:45 PM

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2017

95 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2021 5:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.