Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Mar 24, 2017 1:49 PM
Jul 2010
I don't really care anymore. Just want to say a few things:
1. The ending is perfect the way it is.
2. Not all fillers are horrible.
3. It's worthy of being remembered as one of the best in the history of anime.
Mar 24, 2017 1:55 PM

Jul 2016
:'(

Studio Perriot

Well played.
There goes a generation of anime.
Honestly aside from the fillers, I loved it.
The adventure of the little naughty Naruto and how he matured.
Shows you the power of friendship.

Will be missed.

Boruto better be a worthy sequel.
Mar 24, 2017 1:56 PM
Jan 2016
Danimax said:

Damn right u are!
+ 4. Give sakura a second chance
Mar 24, 2017 2:00 PM
Jul 2010
Mayu-san said:
Danimax said:

Damn right u are!
+ 4. Give sakura a second chance

thanks, heh
actually had in mind to mention her as well, but that i will keep for another thread
Mar 24, 2017 2:27 PM

Dec 2008
Lol no mention for Jiraya???? F*** u Naruto, even a ghost Neji appears in one of the Filler but NOTHING ABOUT JIRAIYA
3/10 now road to Boruto - Next Generation of Fillers
Mar 24, 2017 3:01 PM

Aug 2015
2002, that was the first year of this legendary anime. The beginning of the Team 7, when they just were kids , without enough strength, without enough knowledge, without a strong friendship. They were practicing by years and years, having a lot of adventures, having a lot of teachings, having a lot of friends. The price of those things were terrible, the death of their loved beings and the way they did not give up to anything.
And after almost 10 years (15 years to us) they reached their goals and dreams.

Mar 24, 2017 7:49 PM
Jun 2015
The only thing that disappointed me about this episode was the lack of the actual wedding and Iruka's speech. I was so prepared to cry during Iruka's speech after Naruto asked him to stand in as his father. Dammnit Kishimoto, 15 years of feels T_T
Mar 24, 2017 10:32 PM

Jan 2016
Wow can't believe this is finally over...

They should've done chapter 700 tbh it would've been much better to end the series with Naruto finally becoming the Hokage.

also they should've at least mentioned Jiraya...

anyway, i honestly thought this series would never end but yeah after 15 years it's finally over...
Mar 24, 2017 11:47 PM
Sep 2016
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm sad to see the series end it was probably one of my favorite series...

Bring on Boruto bbe, excited but nervous because it might never be touching in the same way this was..
Mar 25, 2017 1:07 AM

Feb 2013
Its been a long road.
Naruto is far from being the best anime, but it was worthy of it's popularity.
Arguably the most popular anime in the world, and so it ends.
It was a good ending.

.....still miffed about Neji's death though.

Ill also pass on Boruto.
Mar 25, 2017 2:37 AM

Apr 2009
Pretty magical moment.
I was there when the very first episode of the series aired (back in 2000...2001, maybe?)
After that the show quickly grew to be one of my weekly favs (the Chuunin exam/Konoha vs. Sunagakure arc is still my fav of the entire show) and it was something that, for a long time, has been "a part of me".

Now, roughly 15 years later, the last episode comes to an end. It felt...lukewarm; I felt there were too many fillers leading up to this final episode, for one, but the most important thing to me, is that during this show he was not officially inducted as the 7th hokage. I was hoping to see that, as that was the reason/thedrive/his motivation from day (read: episode) 1

These things aside, however, I cannot ignore the fact that this show also had its ups. There have been some amazing battles and overall, like I stated already, it's a fairly magical moment for me to change the status of this show from "watching" to "completed".

- Lith. ...Closure.
Mar 25, 2017 4:15 AM

Apr 2012
This is really an end to a generation of anime. I was just a kid when Naruto came out, and now I'm in my 20s. You can say i literally grew up with Naruto. Boruto will bring about the next generation of Naruto/ anime fans; that is pretty cool and symbolic.

Giving this a 10 even though i have plenty of criticism for it.

Mar 25, 2017 4:26 AM

Aug 2009
well there goes more than 10 years, I can finally put this anime as "completed". though it should have happened way sooner...the anime could have been much better without all the unnecessary fillers.
Mar 25, 2017 7:27 AM

Jan 2012
I'll like to give thanks to the creators, even tho it had some ups and downs, I still love it! It was a long bumpy ride, but overall was worth it and best anime series for me! Congratz to Naurto and Hinata, will look forward to seeing you two around in future episodes! I'm so glad i didn't die before finishing this lol.
Mar 25, 2017 10:26 AM

Apr 2011
Watch Naruto since I was 12 years old and now I'm 25.. 'Twas really looooong journey.. Naruto will always have a special place in my heart.. Feels weird to see it in the list of completed animes though.. :'(
Mar 25, 2017 11:27 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
And so after so long and after so many great memories Naruto finally comes to an end.
Plus we finally get to see Naruto and Hinata's wedding as well

In a way Iruka and Naruto are actually quite similar as both grew up without their parents. It was nice that they started that episode with that flashback from the first season where Iruka defended Naruto from Mizuki. Just as Iruka said Naruto is no longer the outcast that he was before and now he is a hero that everyone in the village respects. Man the poor statue this time though lol. Even after so long Iruka still hasn't figured out a message eh. Its nice that Iruka is so well known in the village though. It can be said that Iruka was actually Naruto's first friend and the first person that both respected him and protected him as well. Lol Iruka's accident though.

Lol seeing Naruto visit Iruka was pretty surprising. Lol Iruka being told that even Iruka is getting married now while he's still single. Iruka's dinner attempt being referred to as a crime scene by Naruto lol. Naruto really has no idea how hard Hinata is working for the wedding eh. Hmm so Naruto's goal was to ask Iruka to take the place of his father eh. That would make sense as Iruka is probably one of the few that Naruto can place his trust fully into. I think doing that role would far more important than any message that he can come up with. The scene where Hinata visited the swing where Naruto used to hang out when he was little and was still an outcast was nice to see. Hmm so Naruto didn't want to consider Iruka as just as mentor, student relationship eh. Naruto was wrestling with the same thoughts as Iruka was eh now that was unexpected. But i guess its just like Naruto really as he remembers who was dear to him. Its nice seeing Iruka being referred to as Naruto's father as a sign of respect though. Iruka's attempt to try and act like a father and Hinata laughing at the attempt was pretty cute. Still its nice seeing Iruka try and act the part though. It was nice seeing all of the cast give their perfect wedding messages though. And not just from Naruto's friends but from the whole village as well. Finally its nice to see Iruka finally give his message as well. And at last it is time for Naruto's wedding. The big day has finally arrived.

Lol i like the outfits that the sand and cloud village shinobi wore for the wedding. It suits them. Lol Bee getting pummeled once again. The focus on the amount of money to give for the wedding was a nice feature. Lol Ebisu sensei's reaction though. Lee and Guy are as crazy as ever lol Poor tenten having to push the wheelchair. Shino really has a way with kids though lol. Mirai is as cute as ever though. Shikamaru and Temari are finally getting serious eh Its about time lol. Lol im surprised that Ino didn't know lol. Its also nice to see Sai and Ino together as well. She made such of an impact when she rescued him in Shikamaru's arc. Too bad Sasuke couldn't be at the wedding but at least he sent his message as well. Its nice seeing the cast in more conventional clothes for the wedding though. Lol its nice seeing Shikamaru and Temari are finally together. She looks so nervous when being introduced by him though. The wedding is a result of all the hard work that the cast had put in and its nice to see it turning out so well too.

Hinata looks gorgeous in her wedding outfit though. Neji would be proud to see Hinata getting married to Naruto. Its a shame that he can't be here to see it but im sure he will be watching from the heavens. The same goes for Naruto's parents as well. Its nice that Hinata's father finally accepts Hinata though. I really need the rest of the Hidan books though but im glad that this arc ended on such a high note.

Its been ten years and im glad that Naruto ended in the best way possible. With the wedding of Naruto and Hinata which had such a great love story between them. The peace that everyone fought so hard for was worth it and its nice to see the two use the peace to finally tie the knot. In the end Hinata was the best girl for Naruto and both have done so much for each other. It truly is destiny or the red string of fate that tied Naruto and Hinata together.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2017 2:51 PM

May 2010
Oh man, my 8,5 years of watching Naruto Shippuuden just ended... what am I supposed to do now :( I was 12 when I started watching it, now I'm almost 21... I've spent my whole adolescence watching this series weekly, I've changed, my life changed, people surrounding me changed. It is somehow amazing.

It really feels weird, somehow empty, even though for years it wasn't my favourite series, or anything close to that... I'm still gonna miss everyone SOOO much! Boruto won't be the same after all :(

Glad to see Sai x Ino, they're perfect together <33

And of course so is Naruto x Hinata! Two of my favourite pairings sailed, I'm so happy~
I miss Neji, one of my favourite characters, why HE was the only one to die :( And he was the only boyfriend material for Tenten, dammit!

I guess I'm gonna keep the current rating, 7/10, mainly because of all these fillers... But this series will alway have a special place in my heart!
Mar 25, 2017 2:53 PM

Mar 2017
Guess i'll copy and pasta my thoughts from a anime streaming site

Its really strange seeing Naruto come to end and its hard to believe that i been watching this since Toonami days, its been a great ride, there were bumps on the road *cough* filler but it was great nonetheless. Thanks for the memories to everyone that was a part of this series <3 Ugh i cant shake of this weird feeling i'm have inside XD
Mar 25, 2017 3:27 PM

Jun 2012
I have a bit of mixed feelings about this episode. It was pretty bad but I'm also very glad to see it end, its like a chapter in my life is over. I wished they wouldve shown the full wedding though they were building up so much hype these past few eps and we basically got nothing.
Mar 25, 2017 4:57 PM

Apr 2015
I Still Cant Believe Its Over,,,,All Those Moments Those Days,,,Watching Naruto,
It Brings Tears To My Eyes,Thankyou Masashi Kishimoto For Creating This Masterpiece,And Thankyou Naruto For Always Being There When I Needed You :)
I Cant Contain My Excitement For Boruto`s Adventures :) OMGGGGG
Mar 25, 2017 6:05 PM

Jul 2007
and here it is at last. Wow man i can't even begin to describe this feeling.

It may not have been the greatest anime ever conceived, but it sure as hell was the most important to me considering it was my gateway drug into the world of japanese anime and i feel as though my life has went through major ups and downs over the past 15 years, just like naruto. Not to many series can really have that sort of impact in terms of growth and change. Just seeing the characters mature from adolescence to adulthood is just very endearing and strikes a major chord with you. I think people need to recognize this, putting hate and criticism aside, can you honestly think of another anime that has a more profound effect on you then this series has?

Mar 25, 2017 9:29 PM

Dec 2012
Beautiful episode, but how in the hell is this an ending? He didn't even become Hokage and no way in hell am I watching Boruto for 15 years just to hope they'll show it.

Edit: I definitely recommend the Boruto Movie & Special (10 minutes) for anyone seeking closure. I feel much better about this ending now.

Plus I'd been wanting to get my thoughts out on this final episode so here it finally goes:

I have to say, Iruka took a well deserved spot on center stage. He's been there since the very beginning and has been a monumental character throughout this journey. He isn't very strong, he never became skilled at any jutsu, and he doesn't have any secret past or lineage that would distinguish him. But he was there when Naruto needed him the most. Every step of the way. When Naruto was all alone, when he was trying to cope with Jiraiya's death, when he wanted a father figure at his wedding. No matter how strong Naruto got, Iruka remained an unchanging pillar of support for him to confide in. If anyone deserved this final wedding episode, it was Iruka.

Well, looking back it really is a surreal moment to see Shippuuden done and over with. I first picked up Naruto in 2012 and breezed through the first series. Once I caught up to Shippuuden, I thought it'd never end. It's been there for me through many ups and downs and ended up being a large source of inspiration at times when I needed something to drive me forward. Willpower, perseverance, hard work, honor, resolve. The list goes on and on. I took after Naruto's ninja way and the core principles behind it became an integral part of my journey toward self-improvement. There is no doubt in my mind that life won't be the same now that this age old journey has finally found its resting place.

Standing by my 10/10. Requiescat in pace Shippuuden, you've earned it.
ZekkenshinApr 15, 2017 10:50 AM
Mar 25, 2017 10:51 PM

Jul 2007
Ratohnhaketon said:
Beautiful episode, but how in the hell is this an ending? He didn't even become Hokage and no way in hell am I watching Boruto for 15 years just to hope they'll show it.

15 years? lol. Naruto is already a hokage in the Boruto series. Also you can watch Boruto the movie and you see him in his hokage status.

But yeah i do agree, i think the whole purpose, the whole driving force of the series was not resolved. I was looking forward to seeing Naruto's celebration of hokage. I hope to god this doesn't happen with luffy in one piece. But i have much more faith in ODA then i do kishimoto. But not the time and place to compare two different works. This is the naruto's thread and it still left a very high lasting impression seeing this end finally.

Mar 25, 2017 10:57 PM

Jan 2017
Nothing in my life impacted me as much as this show <3
"In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."
-Madara Uchiha

Mar 26, 2017 1:01 AM

Dec 2012
link9us said:
Ratohnhaketon said:

15 years? lol. Naruto is already a hokage in the Boruto series. Also you can watch Boruto the movie and you see him in his hokage status.

But yeah i do agree, i think the whole purpose, the whole driving force of the series was not resolved. I was looking forward to seeing Naruto's celebration of hokage. I hope to god this doesn't happen with luffy in one piece. But i have much more faith in ODA then i do kishimoto. But not the time and place to compare two different works. This is the naruto's thread and it still left a very high lasting impression seeing this end finally.
It's an exaggeration but basically I meant that they'd likely start off Boruto with him as Hokage as a given and then show us chapter 700 as a flashback some 200-odd episodes later. I will be watching the Boruto movie then but I really wish they'd settled Naruto's story in Naruto. I'm sure I'll enjoy the Next Gen sequel, but it's something I want to set time for at another point much, much later on.

With that said, I really do want to get my thoughts out proper later on. I joined Naruto relatively later than those growing up with it (2012), but there's still so much to say about seeing it finally draw to an end.
Mar 26, 2017 4:19 AM

Jul 2016
Naruto means so much to me, I'm sad that it's over but I'm happy too.
I can't wait to rewatch this amazing show in the very near future.
sausidgeMar 26, 2017 4:24 AM
Rainbow is amazing for the sole fact that all the chapters are in alphabetical order.

Mar 26, 2017 12:50 PM

Jul 2014
Tears, tears, and lotsssssssss of tears!!!!

Despite the fillers and the never-ending flashbacks in the 500 episodes of Naruto Shippuuden, I will never think of it (or the first Naruto series) as a waste of time. I love this anime and I'm glad I picked this up some time ago.

I still recall the time I thought how lame Naruto (the franchise) was because there was too much hype over it that seemed to have kept on going for a long time and I don't know any other girl at the time who was actually into it. So I'm still thankful for that one random moment I had feeling like I just wanted to try watching an action-shounen anime for a change and deciding to try out Naruto out of the other choices I had. This series will forever be one of my favorites and I will most likely force my future children to watch it. xD
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Mar 26, 2017 5:08 PM

Feb 2016
I really loved the episode, but I just felt that it should end with naruto becoming hokage, I just felt it was wrong to finish with the wedding =(

But I used to love Naruto and I am kind of strange that it finished... I don't intend to watch boruto so... it is really over for me
Mar 26, 2017 10:18 PM

Jun 2013
Still kind of mad how they didn't show the whole ceremony since 1/2 clip was about Iruka-sensei. At least have Sasuke show up for the wedding for awhile. A message of congrats seems kind of disappointing. They should really make an OVA for this.
Mar 27, 2017 9:36 AM

Dec 2009
link9us said:
Ratohnhaketon said:

Kishimoto actually did end the series (Chapter 700 in the manga) on Naruto becoming hokage. I don't get this complaint blaming the author when he has nothing do with the anime adaptation.
Mar 27, 2017 3:14 PM

Jul 2007
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
link9us said:

Kishimoto actually did end the series (Chapter 700 in the manga) on Naruto becoming hokage. I don't get this complaint blaming the author when he has nothing do with the anime adaptation.

Yes we know that. But that was not the argument, it was rather or not the ending felt conclusive to the anime. It seems kind of ridiculous for the entire goal of Naruto's character to never have a resolution in the anime series and i can understand why people are irritated because of this. Not ever one reads manga either so they would just criticize what they see.

Mar 27, 2017 3:50 PM
May 2016
This anime is a truly a masterpiece.
I was in tears at last episode i've got flashbacks from whole franchise.Thank you Kishimoto for making something that will be in my heart forever.
Mar 27, 2017 5:28 PM

Dec 2009
link9us said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

Yes we know that. But that was not the argument, it was rather or not the ending felt conclusive to the anime. It seems kind of ridiculous for the entire goal of Naruto's character to never have a resolution in the anime series and i can understand why people are irritated because of this. Not ever one reads manga either so they would just criticize what they see.

"But i have much more faith in ODA then i do kishimoto." This is the statement that didn't sit well with me since it implies Kishimoto is somehow responsible for the anime not showing Naruto as the hokage.
Mar 27, 2017 10:33 PM

Jul 2015
Sigh... that was a nice ending. Disregarding the fillers, overall I gave this anime a 7 (my usual score towards anime I enjoy. I gave this to Bleach too, even though it ended differently from the manga. I gave One Piece a 6 though). I really didn't mind the abundance amount of fillers. Okay, I suppose I would have when I only had my TV before, but now I have a computer and can simply skip the ones I don't care about or enjoy. lol The real plot and action often goes along at a nice pacing (this is why I gave One Piece a 6. Had very little filler, but they over-stretch their episodes and whatever they do VERY frequently, and I can't really skip that sort of thing. If it didn't have this sort of problem, I would have given it a 7 as well). Regarding the actual story though, there are quite a number of things I didn't really like much about it, but not only am I too lazy to put it in that much detail, but the same can be said about Bleach and One Piece for me as well, and overall, I've enjoyed this anime anyway.

This is goodbye, Naruto. Well, not really in a way since I will be looking forward to Boruto, but in a way, it's goodbye. You have been part of most of my life. You were even well-known around many parts of my town, including my schools where most people don't care about and even hate anime, and still are today as you are well-known around my work place where most people once again do not care about anime. You've made quite a name of yourself, both in good and bad ways. Even then along with some of my gripes towards the story, I really did enjoy this. I loved going through this adventure of Naruto's, frequently growing up and such, and finally seeing him like this. Very touching to see him like this, and Hinata definitely looks so nice.
Mar 28, 2017 1:22 AM
Jan 2017
From the first scene when Naruto was painting those Hokage faces. It all started.
I got attached. then, came the fight with haku and the nine tails chakra. The team 7 starts.
then, when naruto meets jiraiya and talks with nine tails. the fight wtih neji to prove that he is not a failure. then, the fight with gaara. It was all so awesome.
Naruto shippuden although was a bit more slow, It never made me skip the show. I loved the story, music, fights and everything. The comedy fillers like trying to watch kakashi's face were good. But the other sentimental fillers and the flashbacks which gave a lot of headache were so straining on one's patience.
Although I would have liked to see the wedding and a bit more of kushina uzhumaki, this series was a bit uplifting and definitely worth watching for years.
The Ninja way of Naruto who never gives up or goes back on his word was very inspiring and made me follow this words in quite a number of situations. Leaving the friendship part, the 'believe in yourself' part of realizing one's goals was a huge source of strength for me. I will treasure its memories forever
Mar 28, 2017 5:02 PM

Jul 2007
So i am not sure if any one is aware but i think i know why they didn't showcase naruto as hokage here on the series. Because there is a special OVA called "The day naruto became hokage" and its bundled with the release of "Boruto the movie" so after your finished with this series, just go directly to that ova and watch that and it will give you the much needed closure that was missing from the series.

Keep in mind that kishimoto never did reveal any events leading up to when his kids were born, so you just have remember that the end of shippuuden and the beginning of the boruto saga is kind of like a Time skip but either way, the ova does reveal his status as hokage and from there goes straight into the boruto movie and finally into next generation series.

Mar 28, 2017 5:16 PM
Jun 2016
Can't believe after all these years Naruto is already ending :( Thank you Naruto for my childhood ❤️
Mar 28, 2017 6:16 PM

May 2013
What an amazing episode, I LOVE that Iruka was tied in so amazingly. Being Naruto's dad because let's be honest, I think he's pretty much been the closest thing Naruto has to a dad for most of his life. Amazing episode, emotional scene with Iruka and Naruto. Hinata looked so beautiful! A huge part of my life is coming to an end with this last Naruto episode... I remember 10 years ago, on February 15th staying up all night to wait for the 1st Naruto Shippuden episode... I watched it in raw. I'll never it... I was only 12 years old then, now I'm 22 and it's all over. What a ride... There's been good and bad to Naruto but it's been a wild ride and one that I'm thrilled to experienced. 10/10 for this episode, Naruto will always be one of my favourite anime and manga series of all time. Thank you Kishimoto, and everyone else for 15 years of Naruto! Can't wait for Boruto!!!

Mar 28, 2017 9:47 PM

Mar 2014
First episode of the anime-franchise: Kid wants to be Hokage.

Final episode of the eponymous anime-franchise: Said kid, now strongest character in the series, walks off to his shoehorned wedding and not his Hokage corronation.

You know, I gotta say Peirrot, you may have retconned for and forced in NaruHina, but not showing a single frame of Naruto as Hokage because the best way to end this anime is his wedding since that's all he wanted, deserves applause.

5/10

P.S. I just realised, this is my 250th completed anime. Poetic.
ziggy_ZMar 28, 2017 9:51 PM
Mar 29, 2017 2:50 AM

Jan 2014
ziggy_Z said:
First episode of the anime-franchise: Kid wants to be Hokage.

Final episode of the eponymous anime-franchise: Said kid, now strongest character in the series, walks off to his shoehorned wedding and not his Hokage corronation.

I have to say that you're commentary made me change the way I saw this last episode. For better so I have to thank you! Cause after I saw it I was angry as fu**... Still don't feel like this is the end the anime deserved but now I am not so hatefull towards it xD
But yeah we should be able to see Naruto becoming Hokage. Before Hinata appeared on the scene becoming Hokage was all Naruto wanted to achieve from being a kid.. And although we knew it was going to happen we should be able to see it happening (IN THE ACTUAL END), the anime owed that to the fans.. But as every single fan of this series know Naruto didn't have the best of studios, and with the coming of the Boruto I feel they didn't give a fu** about the end... As so we even have a promotional segment for Boruto in the end of the episode.. FU** YOU STUDIO PIERROT.
But oh well, this all being said I'll allways love Naruto and will miss this show a lot!!
Ruben-kun_94Mar 29, 2017 3:01 AM
Mar 29, 2017 3:00 AM

Jan 2014
link9us said:
So i am not sure if any one is aware but i think i know why they didn't showcase naruto as hokage here on the series. Because there is a special OVA called "The day naruto became hokage" and its bundled with the release of "Boruto the movie" so after your finished with this series, just go directly to that ova and watch that and it will give you the much needed closure that was missing from the series.

I didn't know about this! Thanks a lot! But this only proves that the objective of the fuc**** Studio Pierrot was to "use" the end of Naruto as a promotion for Boruto and I feel this is sickening.. Instead of an OVA with such an important content they should have made of this the end! But no.. Let's just send this with the Boruto Movie.... I truly hate Studio Pierrot. FU** THEM.
Mar 30, 2017 11:27 AM

Jan 2012
7 years I watched this. Not as long as most others, But it truly was a right for me lol
How I love a game
Mar 30, 2017 3:53 PM
Mar 2017
I thought it ended perfectly.Still its sad to see the anime I've been watching for half of my life ending.Though I was really happy to live long enough to watch the ending of Naruto.

Congrats on the wedding,Naruto,Hinata. I really hope you two live peacefully with your kids.

And that's the story of Naruto Uzumaki <3
Mar 31, 2017 10:56 AM

Dec 2012
Since I'm a fan of NaruHina, I'm glad to see it end the way it did, however.. I just wish it felt more conclusive. I believe they also didn't adapt several novels, but that's to be expected with Boruto being so close around the way too. Either way, I still love the series as a whole. 10/10 episode, 10/10 series.
Apr 1, 2017 5:21 AM

Aug 2011
Mfw when you wait 500 episodes for Naruto to become hokage at the end, but instead you get a wedding. Good riddance.
Apr 1, 2017 2:04 PM

Mar 2015
Beautiful ending for a beautiful anime, can't wait for boruto!
Apr 1, 2017 5:30 PM

Oct 2015
Naruto Shippuuden.... it has been an amazing adventure since 2007, and today it ends yeh we will get Boruto in April but Naruto is that kid who made all of us feel feelings when he was sad we were sad and when he cried we cried when he smiled we smiled (like idiots) and today a generation ends, Thanks for being part of my life Naruto :) and to bring me to this anime "world" now rest mate you already reached ur dream of being an hokage now lets see what your kid can do. (^ \ _ / ^)
Farewell~~

Episode 500: A nice chilling episode to end one of the greatest series ever!
9/10
Apr 3, 2017 5:44 AM

Jul 2008
Damn it Iruka, an idiot to the near end!

Naruto nearly made me cry at that moment.

Well It's hard to believe it but it is all over....this will be weird.
Apr 3, 2017 10:54 AM

Sep 2008
I cried a little at Naruto and Iruka scene, damn. I know there will be a Boruto anime soon but still, it's kind of sad to see an end of something so great. Complain all you want about fillers, about story and such but all of the characters in Naruto and progress they made and how all of them growed up is something really great. I can only hope that Boruto won't end too quickly and I hope it will be also start of something amazing.
Apr 5, 2017 1:31 AM

Oct 2015
What a great anime of all time, i laughed i cried, i became angry,i screamed,i fell in love and most of all i had great memories. Naruto was the one that introduced me and made me love anime i will forever be grateful. But i wished the last episode was when he becomes the Hokage, the goal set at the beginning of the entire Naruto not the wedding. Long live Naruto Uzumaki the orange hokage. SAYONARA!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» who's the best waifu? (ending the debate once and for all)

FruitPunchBaka - May 6

40 by JesRemuruTempest »»
Yesterday, 8:06 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 53 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Apr 3, 2008

53 by natsuyah »»
May 10, 11:40 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 249 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

bloodybeast - Feb 9, 2012

125 by hhiwtd »»
May 10, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 52 Discussion

Lambo - Mar 22, 2008

9 by natsuyah »»
May 10, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 363 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ArtimesGamer - May 22, 2014

144 by Lukas_AAW »»
May 9, 12:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.