Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 23, 2017 4:40 PM

Aug 2015
Well that was a pretty good ending! A bit disappointed that we didn't get to see much of the wedding and that Sasuke didn't come, but it's no biggie.

Now we're just all waiting for Boruto I suppose, but I can already tell that I'm probably not going to like it cause every character is a copy-paste of their parents.. :L
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Mar 23, 2017 4:50 PM
Jun 2015
Sayonara Filleruto !! 15 years of awesomeness arigato kishimoto for this great series !!For boruto, i wish the series have some 24 episodes and end !
5/5 for this episode
Mar 23, 2017 4:54 PM
Oct 2015
Kouhais said:
Felt like it needed to be way longer :'(

I was expecting more and am disappointed with the finale. It was ok but was just that... ok. They never even covered Naruto and Hinata becoming a couple. Just all of a sudden they are getting married and they wasted quite a few of these episodes on side characters and Shikimaru's mission. Did anyone ever even see Naruto show romantic interest in Hinata? I realize this is not a romance anime but how about some continuity.
Mar 23, 2017 5:00 PM

Aug 2013
Really wish they had not made the final episode about Iruka

Mar 23, 2017 5:06 PM

Aug 2013
Karmafan56 said:
Kouhais said:
Felt like it needed to be way longer :'(

I was expecting more and am disappointed with the finale. It was ok but was just that... ok. They never even covered Naruto and Hinata becoming a couple. Just all of a sudden they are getting married and they wasted quite a few of these episodes on side characters and Shikimaru's mission. Did anyone ever even see Naruto show romantic interest in Hinata? I realize this is not a romance anime but how about some continuity.

If you want to see the romantic developement, then it happened in The Last: Naruto the Movie.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/16870/The_Last__Naruto_the_Movie?q=The%20Last%3A%20Naruto%20the%20Movie

Mar 23, 2017 5:09 PM

Jan 2017
Naruto ending still feels surreal.
"In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."
-Madara Uchiha

Mar 23, 2017 5:30 PM

Feb 2013
Well, that was a pretty nice end and transition into the Boruto anime, especially with that after credits moment of Naruto handing him his headband. I'm really hyped for Boruto, it's what got me back into this series I first started like 12 years ago and one of my first major gateways into manga.

Temari was cute.

Also, please tell me the full versions of the art from the end credits are available online somewhere, because I NEED a high quality version of this Anko picture in my life.

EvildoerMar 23, 2017 8:50 PM
Mar 23, 2017 5:36 PM
Soaring

Aug 2014
It finally ends!

I have so many memories of this anime and this episode was very emotional.

I disliked the Boruto movie and especially hate Boruto as a character so I'm not really looking forward to it. Though I'll watch it anyway just to see what happens.
Mar 23, 2017 5:42 PM

May 2012
Wow, it's so crazy to think that Naruto Shippuden is finally over. This show has been such a huge part of my life for 10 years. I remember anxiously awaiting each new episode every week; getting pissed whenever we entered filler arcs; getting excited to see what other fans felt about episodes in discussion forums and Youtube videos; it's all just been one hell of a ride. Naruto will always live on in my heart as the series that opened up the world of anime to me.

As for the episode itself, I felt it was a really sweet way to send the series off. Revisiting the Naruto/Iruka relationship was a real emotional experience. Iruka was the very first person to really acknowledge Naruto, so to see them evolve from their sensei/student dynamic and embrace a more father/son type of connection was very touching. Seeing all of the people Naruto had formed bonds with in the past, and to have them be there to support him on his wedding day, really made you realize just how far he had come as a character. And I've always been a huge supporter of the Naruto and Hinata relationship, so to see these two characters finally get married and be happy together was just the icing on the cake.

All in all, it's bittersweet for me that the Naruto anime ride has finally come to an end. But I am excited to see what the future holds, and to see what the new Boruto anime will have to offer. Thank you Naruto, for all of the wonderful memories. You will always be my absolute favorite anime and manga series. 10/10 :'-)
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Mar 23, 2017 5:45 PM
Dec 2012
i don't know what i am supposed to feel honestly , i didn't want it to end
never , its like loosing someone you knew for a long time .
Mar 23, 2017 5:48 PM

Apr 2015
I started watching Naruto on March 10th 2007, I was on holiday in Ukraine visiting my grandparents and Russian dubbed episodes of Naruto would air every day on Jetix. Even though I had no clue what was going on I was so invested in the show and loved it just because of how cool and exciting it was to me as a kid.

Now, just over 10 years later on March 23rd 2017, I sit here alone in my room, crying more than I have cried in years because I finally set Naruto Shippuden as 'Completed'. I'm still crying as I type this because I'm overwhelmed with emotions. Naruto has been one of the biggest parts of my life since I first saw it. I've stuck with the show through everything, all the fantastic and unforgettable ups, and the long tiring downs, through all this Naruto is still the most precious show to me and it will be a 10/10 forever.

Thank you Kishimoto for creating this world which I will never forget and creating the characters which I grew to love and hold close to my heart. Thank you Naruto for inspiring me at so many points in my life and keeping me going. Thank you Studio Pierrot for bringing the manga to life as one of the most loved anime of all time across the world.
I even re-rated every show I previously had as a 10/10 on my list down to a 9/10 after watching the final episode today, keeping Naruto and Naruto Shippuden as 10/10 - because in my entire life nothing has come close to meaning as much as Naruto does to me.
Thank you.

Onto the next generation - I hope everyone is as excited for Boruto as I am!
Mar 23, 2017 5:51 PM
Jul 2018
Wow, it ended in exactly 700 chapter of Manga and 500 Episodes of Anime.

I've barely watched about 100 episodes in a disorderly fashion. This is the main reason why I don't have it in my list. I dunno if to keep watching or not. It was the first anime other than the ones from "Saturday Mornings" back in 2009/10. I became a huge fan of Naruto again between 2012-2015. My interest faded away last year.

Anyways, congrats on even numbered Manga chapters and Anime Episodes.

I still have a long way to go if I want to finish this anime. I might make it if I skip all the filler.
Mar 23, 2017 6:23 PM

May 2015
15 episodes behind but I went ahead and watched some parts of episode 500. Hate how they've ended it on a romantic note, my least favourite part about Naruto. I genuinely would have been more content with Naruto ending up with Sasuke than with the actual pairings. Ideal situation would've been the 2 remaining single. Obviously though, life's all about that £££. Can't blame them for wanting to create a sequel. The whole basis of Boruto is so shitty that it'll probably make me depressed to watch it. I wish Naruto had ended after the final Sasuke fight with the two lying on the ground. I mean, at the very least I was hoping they'd use the first ending theme to end off the show... Ahhhh ffs Naruto.
Mar 23, 2017 6:39 PM

Sep 2015
Naruto Shippuuden is offically over with episode 500.
It was a sweet and nostalgic episode and a good ending for the series. The day before the final epsiode I finally for the first time watched The Last: Naruto the Movie and together with episode 500 it made it a brilliant ending for the series.
I'm just amazed at how extremely beautiful Hinata is and very cute at that. Hinata in her wedding dress looked totally gorgeous. The moment I saw Hinata for the first time, she immediately became my favorite girl and I was rooting for her and Naruto to become a happy couple and so it did which I'm glad about.
Also, the scene with Naruto asking Iruka to attend his wedding as his father was a sweet and at the same time a sad moment, a really heartbreaking touch.

I started watching Naruto back in October 2008 and since then it has been a joyful and an awesome ride over those long years which I enjoyed very much. Naruto will always be special to me as it was the first series that introduced me to anime as I know it today.

With episode 500 an era has ended, so Goodbye Naruto and Welcome Boruto!

A stunning Hinata <3

Naruto & Hinata a happy couple:
Mar 23, 2017 6:42 PM

Sep 2014
Thanks for everything Masashi. If studio clown goes bankrupt, it would be a dream come true 👍
Mar 23, 2017 6:42 PM

Oct 2013
It's been an amazing journey these last 11/12 years since I started watching Naruto, being able to grow up with these characters has been an irreplaceable experience.

A beautiful ending to an amazing show.

Mar 23, 2017 6:51 PM

Jul 2016
simply amazing. been a fantastic fucking journey. there's no limit to what i want to say on this. i'm gonna go sleep on the roof tonight.

#NeverForget
#Dattebayo
damn, the forums these days...
Mar 23, 2017 6:53 PM

Oct 2010
Although I have vague awareness by osmosis, I have never actually read/watched Naruto (I was into anime 2000-2001, 2009-2011, 2015-now) but I watched the end of this episode and almost teared up anyway, it was beautiful. Hinata looked amazing.

Stefanonono said:
Russian dubbed episodes of Naruto

Oh man

I want to watch that :D (I've been learning a little Russian)
Mar 23, 2017 7:02 PM

Apr 2015
nDroae said:
Although I have vague awareness by osmosis, I have never actually read/watched Naruto (I was into anime 2000-2001, 2009-2011, 2015-now) but I watched the end of this episode and almost teared up anyway, it was beautiful. Hinata looked amazing.

Stefanonono said:
Russian dubbed episodes of Naruto

Oh man

I want to watch that :D (I've been learning a little Russian)

I agree with you there, Hinata looked stunning, I don't know what magic Studio Pierrot used on her but she was gorgeous.

On the topic of you learning Russian - that's cool! It would be pretty interesting to watch Naruto Russian dubbed lmao, I don't know how you would go about finding those anywhere online though :p
Mar 23, 2017 7:03 PM

May 2015
I wonder what anime will take the spots of the big three

Anyways, this was a beautiful closure
"Because people don't have wings.. We look for ways to fly."
Mar 23, 2017 7:12 PM
Mar 2017
Thank you Misashi Kishimoto for a wonderful series. It was great to see these characters grow up and change through the series.

Grew up with Naruto and seeing it end brings some tears to my eyes and the ending made it even sweeter.

Btw Naruto and Hinata are going to have a very fun night together ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 23, 2017 7:23 PM

Aug 2016
filler ruined this show for me but i guess that was a satisfying ending, not even gonna touch baruto tho lol
Mar 23, 2017 8:12 PM

Apr 2016
decent filler still no reason for sasgay and sakura to end up together
Mar 23, 2017 8:18 PM
Apr 2015
Naruto is hands down my favorite anime. Been watching this ish since i was like 5. I just hope Boruto is decent.

Mar 23, 2017 8:44 PM

May 2016
Problems with Naruto:

Manga:

1. Didn't know how to use some characters and barely used them (Kiba, Tentei and Shino are some good examples)

2. Sasuke x Sakura's bad development. In summary, Sakura just kept loving Sasuke no matter what he did while Sasuke never showed a hint that he was ever interested in Sakura until the very last couple of episodes.

3. 4th War Arc wasn't bad, but not the best.

Manga score: 9/10

Adaptation:

1. Of course, all the problems of the manga.

2. The overused repetition of full-length flashbacks, completely ruining the pacing and mood of the scenes.

3. MANY instances of greatly unsatisfactory animation, even on crucial moments.

4. Gigantic amounts of boring fillers.

Adaptation score (ignoring filler overload): 7/10

Adaptation score (counting filler overload): 5/10
HyperLMar 23, 2017 8:57 PM
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Mar 23, 2017 8:58 PM

Jul 2011
IT'S FINALLY DONE. MY CHILDHOOD ANIME HAS COMPLETELY ENDED.

One of my favorite animes of all time, the anime that always aired on thursday. This was one hell of a ride that I will never forget. I've read Boruto but hopefully the anime will fill up this empty void.
Mar 23, 2017 9:15 PM
Mar 2013
Am i going to tell you that the end credits of the final episode has the montage of fan arts made by Naruto fans and made by the staff themselves and also with a final eyecatch showing naruto passing his headband to his future son boruto ?
Mar 23, 2017 10:55 PM

Mar 2014
Good episode I guess.
I wanted good filler though, cool fights to make up for the main story being shit. But no, disappointing until the end.
I am sad that it's over despite the series sucking. I'm too attached to the series to hate it but all that wasted potential will forever haunt me.
Why didn't they adapt the rest of the novels?? BS
AnimeSoapMar 23, 2017 11:00 PM
Mar 23, 2017 11:11 PM

Sep 2013
Yay! Wedding and the series is finally over.

This episode was kinda "meh" for me, especially since it was adapted from the novel. It was a nice wedding and what not but I would rather still have it end the way the manga did.

To me, this felt a little lackluster and underwhelming for such a HUGE series.

3/5- For the finale. Like I said before, I'd rather have it end just like how the manga did instead of adapting the light novels. Those can be done at some other time or as OVA's and what not.

Not bashing the novels, but it just felt very out of place and mediocre. With how the manga ended could also be used to hype up Boruto as well...considering thats when he makes his first official appearance in the series.

Although...that Iruka and Naruto moment literally tugged on my heart strings. That made me so happy.

7/10- For the series. Simply because I've been with this since I was in middle school. I'm almost 30 now and its insane how long I've been with this series. It wasn't all great, but when the major and important scenes finally emerged...It was awesome. The fillers kinda killed the score for me though simply because it completely derails my excitement for upcoming arcs which made the overall flow of the series unbalanced.

And yes, I'm sour for bringing this up yet again but I'd rather have the series end with Naruto becoming Hokage. It was his dream since day one of this series and for him to FINALLY achieve his dream after 15 years would be the perfect way to end the series rather than a wedding. I didn't watch this series since the final Sasuke vs Naruto battle, so I'm not sure if he had become Hokage during that span but if he didn't, then it means that Naruto will start the Boruto series as Hokage. That kinda bothers me considering this generation ended with a wedding rather than ending on Naruto's driving force through out the series.

Anways, respect to all those who worked on this. Respect to the studio, producers, directors and voice actors/actress who stuck with this for 15 years. You have my respect and admiration for doing something for this long.

Now on to Boruto...though my excitement for this isn't that high...except for Sarada, she's pretty cool.
TehSnawnApr 19, 2017 5:45 AM

Mar 23, 2017 11:11 PM

Aug 2008
It was decent. While I liked the focus on Iruka and Naruto in the beginning, I think it would of been better left as it's own episode right before the wedding.
I honestly expected to have more than the few snippets we saw of Naruto and Hinata together. All that hype for not a while lot, really.

Overall the episode was alright, but I'll be sad to see an era come to end. Feels just like yesterday when I saw the first episode of Shippuden air.
Mar 23, 2017 11:19 PM

Jan 2012
...and one piece is the last man standing!
6/10
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Mar 23, 2017 11:21 PM

Jan 2014
RIP my childhood :'(
Mar 23, 2017 11:53 PM
May 2012
A little bit underwhelming last episode when you consider everything, but oh well.
Naruto, its characters, its music...they will always have a special place in my heart.
It's been a really long ride, like really long. I'm glad I grew up with Naruto. Thank you, Kishimoto-san.
Will watch Boruto to see what's up :)
Mar 24, 2017 12:11 AM

Mar 2013
Can't believe I lived to see this end. now it's more 20 years until I can see One Piece's.
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Mar 24, 2017 2:18 AM

Oct 2013
SO MANY FEELINGS. I WILL LIST AND (TRY) TO COMENT THEM.
PS. my eng sucks

0. First of all, for me Naruto ends on episode 478-479 with the Sasuke shinden as bonus. The reason is because was the original end of the serie on kishimoto's perspective. Everything that exist later, it's because of the serie of Boruto what means, arguments for this serie to begin. That's my opinion, nobody have to agree with in.

I can't handle my heartbreak because of Sasuke... (10seconds of him, 3 doin a half-sad smile) I'm narusasu and my true love's meaning concept could only be totally complete with them together but i'm ok with the fact of Naruto married with Hinata (at least if can't be Sasuke, it only could be her who always has loved Naruto ♡ ).

I'm glad with the focus on the meaning of Iruka in Naruto's life so I didn't control my emotions when Naruto have beg for him to stand as his father at the wedding ceremony. Here was 3AM when i literally started to SCREAM watching that scene.

After all, everything we were allowed to know about the wedding ceremony was those cutscenes from Naruto the last movie :(

ANYWAY, THIS ANIME HAVE BEEN SAVING MY LIFE ALONG YEARS (MAKING ME LAUGH, CRY AND HELPING TO FORGOT NUMEROUS MOMENTS OF SADNESS AND ANXIETY) SO, SHALL I NEVER, EVER WOULD BE ABLE TO HATE SUCH MASTERPIECE. I ONLY HAVE WHAT TO BE GRATEFUL FOR. #THANKSNARUTO 本当にありがとうございましたよ。

img source: twitter
NatyTenshiMar 25, 2017 9:27 AM
Mar 24, 2017 2:38 AM
Aug 2016
galau njirr naruto tamat
Mar 24, 2017 2:47 AM
Apr 2016
Akashika12 said:
galau njirr naruto tamat

use english please, this is international forum
Mar 24, 2017 4:06 AM

Aug 2014
Beautiful way to end it. Wish the rest of the anime had so much soul put into it.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Mar 24, 2017 4:10 AM

Feb 2014
It does feel like an end of an era now that Naruto Shippuuden is over.

Hinata looked beautiful in her wedding dress. Pierrot did an outstanding job there. =)

Still, what a ride it has been. Despite going through some terrible filler episodes here and there, the canon episodes were mostly great. The final battle between Naruto and Sasuke was a highlight for me. Heck, most of the crucial big battles were really good.

So now it's over to Boruto now. Hopefully it'll be very enjoyable.

8/10.
Mar 24, 2017 5:28 AM

Jul 2014
Gah! I can't believe it's over!!!!! I felt like this episode was kinda wasted... wanted to see more of the wedding and some more HinataxNaruto T_T

#gonnamissNaruto
Mar 24, 2017 6:39 AM

Apr 2015
Haven't completed the series yet but I'm happy for the fans that it was able to have a good ending.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2017 8:43 AM
Dec 2012
Awful episode lol.
Mar 24, 2017 9:26 AM

Jan 2017
I started watching Naruto only two months ago, but now I just feel like crying.. I never knew how much this anime
meant to me, and how fast it would get into my life.
I always hated Sakura, but in this episode I just wanted to hug her tight.. the way she was looking at Ino and Sai. :(
ShikaTema was on point!
Thank you, Kishimoto-sensei. It was great. I only wish I watched Naruto earlier.
Mar 24, 2017 10:17 AM

Dec 2016
Woww after all these years this shows over(just to be rehashed with his son Boruto lol). I talked so much trash about this show while simultaneously watching it at the same time over the years, I'm legit sad it's over. Also Hinata's still garbage and it should of been her instead of my guy Neji. I'm gonna go to the grave saying that one lol but for real I'm going to miss this series.
Mar 24, 2017 11:27 AM
Jan 2016
ssshaha said:
I started watching Naruto only two months ago, but now I just feel like crying.. I never knew how much this anime
meant to me, and how fast it would get into my life.
I always hated Sakura, but in this episode I just wanted to hug her tight.. the way she was looking at Ino and Sai. :(
ShikaTema was on point!
Thank you, Kishimoto-sensei. It was great. I only wish I watched Naruto earlier.

I feel the same. Naruto went right into my hart and now when its over im kind of sad. And i also hated sakura haha.
Mar 24, 2017 11:32 AM

Jan 2017
Mayu-san said:

I feel the same. Naruto went right into my hart and now when its over im kind of sad. And i also hated sakura haha.

Loool! I think if I ever rewatch it, I won't hate her any more.
Mar 24, 2017 11:48 AM
Nov 2015
Great anime !!
I grow up with this anime and i will recomande to my children too. Anywey i hoped to see more of wedding and by more of wedding i mean the wedding itself.
I recomand to watch this anime 10/10
Mar 24, 2017 1:01 PM

Jun 2012
I watched Naruto when I was a kid and picked up Naruto Shippuuden in 2012. There were times where I wish the filler ended but the main storyline (imo) was great. I'm not ashamed that I cried several times during this episode, because this is the only show that I've watched weekly for SO LONG....

NOW, let's see how long Boruto lasts LOL.
Mar 24, 2017 1:14 PM
Mar 2017
As much as we all wanted the last 3pisode to be more towards the wedding itself, you can always watch the ending of naruto the last the movie since the ending was about his marriage. Better than nothing XD
Mar 24, 2017 1:47 PM

Sep 2016
Dem Feels....I wish we had a 1-hour episode but no matter it was episode..You will never be forgotten naruto..childhood series..Thank you for the memories

9/10
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» who's the best waifu? (ending the debate once and for all)

FruitPunchBaka - May 6

40 by JesRemuruTempest »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 53 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Apr 3, 2008

53 by natsuyah »»
Yesterday, 11:40 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 249 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

bloodybeast - Feb 9, 2012

125 by hhiwtd »»
Yesterday, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 52 Discussion

Lambo - Mar 22, 2008

9 by natsuyah »»
Yesterday, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 363 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ArtimesGamer - May 22, 2014

144 by Lukas_AAW »»
May 9, 12:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.