Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 23, 2017 3:46 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, the final episode is pretty relaxing. We got Iruka and Naruto memories along along with appearances of some of the local characters.

Kinda nostalgic to see all the main characters again even from other villages. Naruto and Hinata's wedding seems like a big deal as everyone wished them grats. Funny to see the guys wearing suits and dresses. Damn it, I wanted to see Sasuke in a suit. Meh Nice wedding cake as well. Hinata also looked great as the bride.

Well it's been a looong journey.
Boruto airs for Spring so might check that out (I think Snack World replaces this so that airs on another day).
Stark700Mar 23, 2017 3:49 AM
Mar 23, 2017 4:08 AM

Feb 2016
I'm not a huge fan of the Naruto franchise yet I'm happy to see it ending like this. Beautiful.

The flashbacks of Iruka/Naruto showing their relationship one more time was lovely and made me almost cry tbh. [I love their relationship way too much.]
Hinata's wedding outfit looked great - she's such a beautiful bride. ;;
Mar 23, 2017 4:09 AM

Sep 2014
Happy ending....Hinata looks beautiful in dat wedding dress :3

15 years of Naruto.....quite a ride though its still going on

Wonder how many eps Boruto will have cuz the manga doesn't have many chapters to adapt for now...Filleruto till the end :P

Mar 23, 2017 4:34 AM

Dec 2009
CaptainZoro said:
Happy ending....Hinata looks beautiful in dat wedding dress :3

15 years of Naruto.....quite a ride though its still going on

Wonder how many eps Boruto will have cuz the manga doesn't have many chapters to adapt for now...Filleruto till the end :P

It's not adapting the manga, both the manga and anime are adapting scripts written by Kishimoto.
Mar 23, 2017 4:35 AM

Dec 2009
Going to miss Naruto a lot even though there is a sequel series right around the corner. This is pretty much one of my favorite series ever and it's stuck with me for more then half of my life. 5/5 for the episode and 9/10 for the entire series. Looking forward to Boruto ;D
Mar 23, 2017 4:41 AM

Feb 2016
Great episode to end the series. this would be perfect when watch 'the last' credit scene after that
Mar 23, 2017 4:43 AM

Oct 2014
10 years it's been through filler, thick and thin. But at least, we reach the end. For now.

What a ride it's been. With a lot of filler the anime has extended it's duration but 10 years and an episode count of 500, it's been one heck of a journey.

Bring on Boruto.~

W.A.I.F.U = Women. Are. Imaginary. For. Us.
Mar 23, 2017 4:43 AM

Dec 2012
WOW can't believe it's finally over. Never though I'd see the day.

Lovely & great finale episode. Naruto asking Iruka to be his father at the Wedding was so sweet.
Loved all the Wedding messages. So cool that Sasuke was able to say his congratulations.

Hinata looks absolutely stunning as a bride.

CONGRATS Naruto & Hinata on your Wedding.
All that Artwork in the ED song was awesome. Naruto handing his forehead protector to Boruto was a nice touch.

I started Naruto way back in 2009/2010 & this was the show that got me back into Anime. This series will always hold a special place in my heart.

Thank you Studio Pierrot & everyone involved in this series over the years. Thank you Kishimoto Sensei on creating this wonderful series that I will always cherish.

FAREWELL NARUTO. Thanks for all the memories.
Santoryu_XBurnerMar 23, 2017 5:09 AM
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 23, 2017 4:44 AM

Oct 2012
Wow that hit me harder then I expected it to; I loved seeing all the stuff with Iruka. I felt this was a nicer way to wrap things up then the manga and chapter 700 will probably be fit into the Boruto series which I'll be looking forward to if for no other reason to keep up with the characters I've grown so attached to over the last 15 years.
Mar 23, 2017 4:45 AM

Apr 2014
Razier said:
Great episode to end the series. this would be perfect when watch 'the last' credit scene after that

That credit scene would be so great to see again.. :-(

I guess they'll do the 700 chapter in Boruto?
Mar 23, 2017 4:49 AM

Aug 2012
Felt like it needed to be way longer :'(
Mar 23, 2017 4:53 AM

Nov 2015
Oh boy, oh boy! Last Episode starts with the first episode preview of Iruka-Naruto moments.. tears in my eyes =)')
Further more episode focused on Iruka, Naruto & Hinata - That scene though when Naruto asked Iruka to attend ceremony as his father <3 <3 & lter on when Hinata call Iruka Father EPIC <3

& Finally we have seen them in those dressing... ufffff Hinata look soo damn super Kawai and absolutely stunning as a bride. *_* <3

**CONGRATS Naruto & Hinata on your Wedding.**^

All that Artwork in the ED song was LIT, Those Manga panels & other special arrwork though!!

P.S. Watched whole episode with joy & with tears in my eyes. Nostalgi feelings!! such a calm episode! Thankyou Naruto - We have learn so much from you. Thankyou Kishimoto for creating such an epic story & Thankyou Studio Pierrot for making this series even greater with such animation & music/sound work
AhmadKmalMar 23, 2017 4:59 AM

Mar 23, 2017 4:54 AM

Apr 2011
After watching for nearly 15 years it feels weird it's finally over. Watch this show for half my life. the experiences, feelings, story and characters will never fade.
Naruto forever!!!
Mar 23, 2017 4:54 AM

Dec 2015
It was so sweet of Naruto to ask Iruka to be his father in the wedding!! Also Hinata was really beautiful!!

Lmao at Bee's gift xD

Tbh I hoped they would show us the actual wedding...And that marks the 'end of another era', imo it could have ended much much sooner without the unnecessary filler, but what's done is done.
joe_g7Apr 15, 2017 4:17 AM
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 23, 2017 5:00 AM

Feb 2017
I shed a tear when Naruto asked Iruka to be his father. Dem feels
Mar 23, 2017 5:04 AM

Dec 2011
SabutaiX said:

Same, my tear just fell when naruto asked Iruka to be his father in the wedding.That was such a nice moment..
Mar 23, 2017 5:06 AM

Feb 2017
kaitonic said:
SabutaiX said:

Same, my tear just fell when naruto asked Iruka to be his father in the wedding.That was such a nice moment..

Just imagine the episode if iruka had an actual wedding speech. Jesus bring me a box of tissue
Mar 23, 2017 5:06 AM

Jan 2009
bye bye Naruto and hello Boruto
Mar 23, 2017 5:08 AM

Oct 2008
Wait so i didn't really watch the last few eps but just this one, why is Sasuke not there? Was this explained at all?
Mar 23, 2017 5:12 AM

Feb 2014
i cried like a baby throughout the entire episode god i love iruka and narutos relationship so much :(( the fillers were tiresome but im truly heartbroken to see it inevitably end :( but im happy it ended so beautifully :-) time to sob and mope around the house for the rest of the day tho
Mar 23, 2017 5:13 AM

Nov 2015
johnisnothisdate said:
Wait so i didn't really watch the last few eps but just this one, why is Sasuke not there? Was this explained at all?

Because he is jealous =P xD Just kidding ... he haven't returned since he left village.. if u watched Boruto movie u know when he returned!

Mar 23, 2017 5:13 AM

Mar 2012
NOOO DON'T PASS THE TORCH YET!!!!!!

I'm expecting for one hour special as final episode but this much is great too. It just that there is still a lot of thing I want to see from the cast as young adult that I don't want to let go of them yet.

Well either you want it or not it cannot deny the fact that Naruto have ended. For now I'll welcome Boruto and Himawari to the picture.

Also may you find happiness in your wedding Naruto & Hinata along with the couple that soon will follow.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 23, 2017 5:14 AM

Mar 2012
johnisnothisdate said:
He is still wandering around the Earth paying for the sin he commit.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 23, 2017 5:14 AM

Nov 2013
Wow it's finally over! This episode was good, Hinata was very beautiful, i almost shed a tear during that moment.

Overall it's 7/10, i didn't watch most of the fillers but it took sooo long to finish that i can't give a better score. One day i'll rewatch again.

I'm not really looking forward to Boruto, i just hope it won't have a lot of episodes.

Mar 23, 2017 5:16 AM

Sep 2014
Damn, an era ends. What a nostalgic episode, I literally teared up when Naruto asked Iruka to be a paternal figure at his wedding. Man just 3 years ago, I bingewatched Naruto and Naruto Shippuden up until the Pain Arc, now its already over. Hopefully Boruto can bring the same flare as the original Naruto did.
Mar 23, 2017 5:16 AM

Jan 2013
I dont think we really needed the drama from Iruka towards Naruto ... I really liked the gesture from Naruto though.
As for the episode in general, it was beautiful, everyone making an appearance, even Neji ... and I always crack up when Orochimaru show up - Gotta love him / her ... uhm it.
Hinata looked absolutely beautiful in her dress and Sakura's outfit kinda stood out to me, not overly special but it was nice ... and then seeing Sasuke smiling knowing Sakura would have gotten his message :)

As for the entire series, Shippuudden was an upgrade from the original Naruto for me, despite its horrendous filler from time to time, especially near the end of the series. (There were some decent ones in there)
I doubt we'll forget about Naruto and his crazy adventures with his friends any time soon and especially now with his son "Boruto" continuing the series.

8/10 despite it's obvious flaws and again filler, there were some really enjoyable arcs / episodes.
PrOxAntoMar 23, 2017 7:08 AM
Mar 23, 2017 5:17 AM

Jul 2009
Bye Naruto. Somehow i am quite glad that the show is over now.
Nothing in this world lasts forever, and it´s time you accept that.
It's better to not cling to these things that you will eventually lose.
Mar 23, 2017 5:17 AM

Jan 2015
Emotional finale
Mar 23, 2017 5:20 AM
Nov 2010
Great episode. I would've like to have seen a little more Naruto and Hinata interaction, but she looked beautiful so I can't complain too much.

Also and I'm not sure why this bugs me, but throughout every single episode/chapter/movie/etc. Hinata has never once said 'Naruto' without adding the '-kun' at the end. I would have thought it would happen some time, at least during "The Last" movie, but no. She doesn't even after they are married as well.

Anyone else notice that?
Mar 23, 2017 5:21 AM

Dec 2015
Do I see a salty NaruSaku shipper giving this episode a 2/5?

Anyway, loved the episode. It was beautiful!

Bring on Boruto.
Mar 23, 2017 5:21 AM
Jul 2014
The era of Naruto has ended. Boruto's journey is right around the corner!
Mar 23, 2017 5:23 AM

Jan 2017
I cried so much :/
Damn that was emotional
"In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."
-Madara Uchiha

Mar 23, 2017 5:35 AM

Dec 2014
Beautiful finale to Shippuden, I don't remember the last time I enjoyed a Shippuden episode this much.

Lot of really nostalgic and emotional memories and moments riddled me throughout this episode, I teared up when Naruto asked Iruka to be his father and I was smiling through most of the other parts. xD

Nice to see all the character again, I didn't watch the last few episodes so even more for me.

Hinata looked absolutely beautiful in her wedding dress. <3 She and Naruto look really good together.

And so we are now officially at the end of another era, I kinda wish they had at least shown a kiss between Naruto and Hinata at the wedding. The only thing I didn't like about this episode was that they never show Naruto becoming the next Hokage, feels kinda odd that they would choose to end the last 'Naruto' series without ever showing Naruto officially reaching his goal as Hokage. Everyone probably knows he does become the Hokage but I'm just a little sad that it was never shown even at the final episode. Of course, he's gonna be the Hokage in the Boruto series but I don't know, it just doesn't feel right to end 'Naruto:Shippuden' without showing Naruto becoming the Hokage but instead show him as Hokage in a series titled 'Boruto'.

Overall, Naruto has always been a great enjoyable series filled with the Shonen spirit I know and love. Can't really go into too much detail cause it'd become an essay. XD

8/10, -1 point because of all the filler that made me lose interest in the middle but despite that, I always returned for the canon material. Anyway, I'm looking forward to see what Boruto holds.
Mar 23, 2017 5:41 AM

Mar 2012
Lelouch0202 said:
Beautiful finale to Shippuden, I don't remember the last time I enjoyed a Shippuden episode this much.

Lot of really nostalgic and emotional memories and moments riddled me throughout this episode, I teared up when Naruto asked Iruka to be his father and I was smiling through most of the other parts. xD

Nice to see all the character again, I didn't watch the last few episodes so even more for me.

Hinata looked absolutely beautiful in her wedding dress. <3 She and Naruto look really good together.

And so we are now officially at the end of another era, I kinda wish they had at least shown a kiss between Naruto and Hinata at the wedding. The only thing I didn't like about this episode was that they never show Naruto becoming the next Hokage, feels kinda odd that they would choose to end the last 'Naruto' series without ever showing Naruto officially reaching his goal as Hokage. Everyone probably knows he does become the Hokage but I'm just a little sad that it was never shown even at the final episode. Of course, he's gonna be the Hokage in the Boruto series but I don't know, it just doesn't feel right to end 'Naruto:Shippuden' without showing Naruto becoming the Hokage but instead show him as Hokage in a series titled 'Boruto'.

Overall, Naruto has always been a great enjoyable series filled with the Shonen spirit I know and love. Can't really go into too much detail cause it'd become an essay. XD

8/10, -1 point because of all the filler that made me lose interest in the middle but despite that, I always returned for the canon material. Anyway, I'm looking forward to see what Boruto holds.
Mar 23, 2017 5:42 AM

Jun 2013
Beautiful ending with them getting married. Feels weird that it's finally over.
Looking forward to Boruto on the 5th.
Mar 23, 2017 5:49 AM
Nov 2010
I just noticed that the background music when Hinata is looking at Naruto in this episode is the same music that played during the final scenes of 'Naruto: The Last'

Good job there guys.

Dec 2014
NeoAnkara said:
Lelouch0202 said:

I do remember that, but I was just hoping they'd show something relating to Naruto being Hokage, even a simple scene showing Naruto looking at Konoha dressed as the Hokage would have been great or even the Hokage rock with his face on it would've been enough for me. :P

Feb 2017
500! What a wild ride! 9/10. Thank you Naruto!

Mar 23, 2017 5:54 AM

Jun 2014
In spite of the milking this show got, and all the useless fillers, I got to say that this episode was a perfect finish to the story. For me the fillers killed the anime, and this episode would've been perfect after the last fight. Nevertheless Naruto remains a great show, and I gave it an 8/10 solely because of this episode. If it wasn't for this episode it would've been a 6/10. Ending can make or break a series, and this one made it. Well done. It's been a long time coming.
Mar 23, 2017 5:55 AM

Dec 2015
Bye Naruto. it was a fun ride ;-;
Looking forward to boruto
Mar 23, 2017 5:57 AM

Jan 2017
woah
what a way to end right.....
i felt like crying at the opening theme (wahhh)
but some parts were cheesy tho. the congratulations recordings
i'm still wiping my eyes
but it was so sad at the same time, idont want naruto to ever end (but then it did)
now it's just looking forward to boruto

10/10 if i was a mal supporter 20/20
the entire story resonated with from '13 years ago'
Mar 23, 2017 6:13 AM
Jan 2017
i's finally over the journey that lasts for 720 episodes and 15 years is finally over
Naruto left us in tears, the episode was great, nostalgic and heart melting
we see Neji and Asuma, i'd love if they made a Jirayia scene or Kushina they deserve it indeed

The only problem with the episode that ti's really really has to be one hour special to cover the whole wedding and one thing else, Naruto dream was to be the Hokage not to getting married it'd be awesome if they ended the show achieving his dream to be the hokage

the OST played at the end is Gentle Hands this was spectacular OST to be played as it -for me- related to Kushina scene's

Iruka sensie words to Naruto and Hinata was simple i wish they mad it more emotional

i can't believe that now um gonna to set Naruto as completed wish it to last forever but it's time to say good bye legend good by hero
Mar 23, 2017 6:15 AM
Sep 2016
Wish they would extended the episode a bit to show them standing through the process till they have their kiss and then end it there with everyone in happy tears. I loved this ending though it's a perfect end to this long run and I'm glad I stuck through it filler and all!
Mar 23, 2017 6:16 AM

Jan 2009
to be honest i did not feel any emotion like sadness watching this final episode maybe because the manga ending is better for me and that the manga ended in 2014 so the anime ending is so late already
Mar 23, 2017 6:17 AM

Jan 2010
I can finally put Naruto Shippuden as complete.

As a series finale episode, i thought it was lackluster. Focused way too much on Iruka.
Mar 23, 2017 6:18 AM

Feb 2013
I liked Hinata a lot, she is beautiful!
The episode was ok, I liked that Naruto asked Iruka to be his father at the wedding.
I'm a bit sad that it ended.
Mar 23, 2017 6:19 AM

Mar 2016
Well, this is it guys, the end of an amazing story.

Enjoyed every minute of it, goodbye Naruto Shippuuden!

9/10

Mar 23, 2017 6:19 AM
Oct 2013
3/5. Teared up during the Iruka scene since this was adapted from the Novel and I wanted that part in it.

However the rest of the episode was lackluster and Orochimaru was ridiculous.
3/5 for the episode as a whole I´d give a 5 for effort though.
Mar 23, 2017 6:21 AM

Jan 2014
Nice relaxing last episode.
Mar 23, 2017 6:22 AM

Dec 2016
Very nice final episode, apropriate to end it with the wedding.

But I would have also liked it to end with the final manga scene and then have the first opening, but I guess they'll save that up for Boruto.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» who's the best waifu? (ending the debate once and for all)

FruitPunchBaka - May 6

40 by JesRemuruTempest »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 53 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Apr 3, 2008

53 by natsuyah »»
Yesterday, 11:40 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 249 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

bloodybeast - Feb 9, 2012

125 by hhiwtd »»
Yesterday, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 52 Discussion

Lambo - Mar 22, 2008

9 by natsuyah »»
Yesterday, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 363 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ArtimesGamer - May 22, 2014

144 by Lukas_AAW »»
May 9, 12:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.