Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Aug 15, 2022 8:38 PM

May 2013
StayVector said:
THEN ALONG CAME EAWYYN, HELLO GIRL!

Yessss... another member joins Team Eawynn... soon we will touch fluffy tail... [maniacal laughter]
"When you have bought your own load of hooey, you know exactly what it is worth." -- Bruce Sterling
Aug 15, 2022 10:15 PM
Apr 2020
tygertyger said:
soon we will touch fluffy tail... [maniacal laughter]

Please rise for the playing of our anthem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nyHPIcbn88
Aug 16, 2022 6:22 AM

Jan 2015
Maku_The_Blue said:
At last the party has clothes! Actual ones! (Really liked the pic to show the tunic btw, wish we could see more of her sword/dagger...) Almost a shame to cover those girls up though.
Yes, a shame indeed. It's roughly late September, so with some luck there will be one or two more days with temperatures above 15 degrees (60 degrees for our American friends), who knows what will happen on those...

StayVector said:
Okay, I'll admit, the trio of preciously confused mamono living out in the midst of their own "kingdom" was a great little side track. Zenobia's speech really did it for me (and must have consequently been a pain to write!)
Yeah, writing the trio of eccentrics was both a pain in the butt and entertaining. Fun fact: this chapter was planned before i came up with the Fruit Bat HMG entry. I made that entry to specifically match Zenobia, rather than the other way around :-)

StayVector said:
By default, I can't really say I feel one way or the other about ratatoskr. But THEN I saw Eawynn's reference picture and the way she was written, however, and damn if I'm not considering my MC one day making a pit-stop in Mosskeep.
Well as you can see she is single and ready to mingle. So whoever would like to meet her, or perhaps even pick her up as a companion, first come first serve I guess ;-)

StayVector said:
While at the same time it seems Anastasia grew up REAL fast!
Yeah having to care for her drunkard of a father from the age of 16 robbed her of her adolescent years and forced her to grow up quick. And now that she's in Arcadia she's being influenced by mamono mana. But at least her carnal desires are sated, so things might be looking up for her.

tygertyger said:
Yessss... another member joins Team Eawynn... soon we will touch fluffy tail... [maniacal laughter]
MetallumOperaturAug 16, 2022 6:31 AM
Oct 22, 2022 6:04 PM

Jan 2015

Chapter 29 – The Blessed Quest

While Anastasia’s power move last night had been hot as hell, I did not want her antics to sour the good relations between my companions, so I had a talk with both Tish and Fiora about it. When I mentioned that they had nearly missed out on their round of nookie last night, they both assured me they would not harbour any hard feelings should Anastasia inevitably jam their clams one day. In fact, they seemed quite aroused by the thought of being denied. Apparently at least two of my companions were hardcore female cucks. I wondered what the term for that was, if there was any.

We passed through a tiny hamlet, nothing more than a dozen barns, at mid-morning which was the first inhabited place we encountered since Mosskeep. We drew plenty of attention from the few locals that were out and about. While they were friendly, there was something unsettling about the clear longing in nearly everyone’s eyes as they looked at me. At first, being the only guy around had been great, but still being the only guy around was becoming increasingly unsettling.

When I shared these thoughts with my companions, Fiora stated that I should get used to such looks for I would be getting them wherever I would tread. Not only did mamono vastly outnumber humans, they also competed pretty much only for the ones between roughly fifteen and fifty-five years of age due to the older ones having already settled on their wives and being not nearly as virile as they once used to be. Fiora added that while the mamono’s plight was dire, most would find a great wife to spend their life with. Furthermore, their long lifespans and embrace of polygamy gave them much better odds at eventually finding someone than it would appear at first glance. Still, learning that only about one in ten mamono would eventually find a much desired husband during her lifetime was shocking.

Only half-an-hour later we entered another hamlet. It was clearly the bigger of the two and it had a barn tavern just like Mosskeep. Fiora arranged a lunch for us there. We were seated at a long table which we shared with a few friendly locals who were eager to strike up a conversation. I ended up between two moth women who immediately proved themselves to be chatterboxes. Their strong physical similarities suggested they were full-blooded sisters. However, they still managed to blow my mind when I learned that there was an age gap of more than a century between them.

The mothman blabbermouths kept me plenty busy during lunch, but suddenly our conversation was cut short when Anastasia embraced me from behind. “Sorry for the interruption,” she apologised more to the moth women than to me. She made a little show of first kissing me on the neck, then on the cheek, and lastly on the mouth. There was no doubt in my mind that this was mostly her flexing on the locals, and it worked like a charm. The room fell dead silent and some even held their breath as they stared at us with unbridled desire. Anastasia wasted no time and said loud enough for everyone to hear, “There sure are plenty of lovely ladies here. How about I pick you a fine maiden to keep you company for a few hours, my dear?”

As soon as she had started her suspiciously affectionate act I had known something was up. It seemed she felt like giving me away again and this time she did not have the excuse of being tipsy. I would need to have a firm word with her about that later. But, I was not going to disappoint the eager local women by making a scene about it, so I played along. “Consider me interested, however can we afford such a break in our travel schedule?”

“Ehhm… Yes. That should not be a problem. The road from her to our next stop, Kilkelly, is only a tad too long to traverse in one day, but if we get around four or five more hours of walking in we should be right on schedule,” Fiora explained. While she had been quick to affirm, her slight hesitation told me that Anastasia had not discussed this with my other companions.

“Well that settles it then,” Anastasia said sultrily as she slowly scanned the barn. Her gaze settled on a rather remarkable woman seated at the far end of the table. While she had not spoken much, I had caught her discreetly checking me out earlier—something which the other locals had done so without making any effort to hide it. She was quite a looker with light brown hair and soft blue eyes. Initially I thought she was a succubus, for she had a pair of flattened, curved horns, a pair of short fluffy feathery wings on her lower back that seemed more suited for flaunting than flight, and lastly a thick indigo blue tail not too dissimilar to Aisly’s but much smoother and with a puffy rounded tail spade, almost as if it was blown up. She was wearing a short, tight form fitting French maid’s outfit that accentuated her very generous endowment. A pair of hard, large, puffy nipples had been firmly and continuously poking through the thin fabric of her dress since the moment she had stepped foot inside the barn tavern. However, her most remarkable feature were the thick heavy brass shackles which she wore around her wrists, ankles, neck, and tail. They were linked together by thin but sturdy looking brass chains that tightly coiled many times around her tail, legs, and arms and which severely limited her freedom of movement. My very first thought had been that perhaps she was a prisoner, but when I had discreetly inquired about her to the moth girl sisters, I had quickly learned that she was neither a succubus nor a prisoner. Rather, she was a dark priest and those chains she apparently wore voluntarily to symbolize her devotion. Though, it remained unclear to me to what or whom she was devoted or why she needed to chain herself to show that devotion.

“I freely admit that I can barely keep my eyes off the fetching dossie’s bust. You reckon those dugs are even bigger than the dryad’s? I have to know. So, how about you two go look for a more private place before you give those kettle drums a good shafting? You can regale us with all the details when we are back on the road.” While most women seemed a bit disappointed to not have been chosen, it was clear they were still happy for the dark priest as they voiced their approval of Anastasia’s suggestion. The shy dark priest herself was much less exuberant, nevertheless, excitement and lust showed on her face as she bashfully pushed out her chest to make her boobs look even bigger.

So far Anastasia had not had any issue with me bedding other women, yet this proactive approach cumulating with a straight up invitation to go tit-fuck the dark priest was more what I had expected to come from Fiora. Was her attitude changing? Was she showing fewer reservations, now that she grew more and more comfortable within our group? Or had Fiora’s words about the dire plight of the mamono moved her more than she had let on to? My questions had to wait though, for I joined the hot dark priest as she with a measured eager anticipation led me to a cosy house on the outskirts of the hamlet.

-------------------------

”We should be out of ear’s reach, so how about you entertain us with what you and that deliciously buxom dark priest have been up to?” a lusty Fiora suggested after we had departed the hamlet. While she still wore her boots and tunic, my elven companion was oddly enough no longer wearing her pants, yet had not given the impression that she had lain with someone too.

“Turns out that her younger sister was home, so it was not just her,” I replied. “I never learned their names, though.”

“Ha, you banged both her and the sister and you didn’t even know their names? Classy. I love it, though! Now, gimme more of those juicy details! I need copious amounts of juicy details!” the overeager redhead demanded.

“Well, I sure did not take them for sisters initially,” I began.

“Undoubtedly different fathers then,” Tish remarked.

“They indeed did not look much alike. The sister had dark violet hair for example.”

“How about you call her Violet then?” Anastasia suggested.

“Ooh, that is a great idea and you can call the other one Sandy!” Fiora immediately agreed. Sandy would indeed be an apt name if we were naming them after their hair colour.

“I like it, so Sandy and Violet they shall be. Now after Sandy and I left the barn she told me…” I fell silent as I was about to tell them what Sandy had entrusted to me in private. “This sure is quite awkward. Also it feels kinda wrong to be talking about them like this, you know?”

“Nonsense,” Fiora countered immediately. “Anastasia was crystal clear that you were going to tell us all about them and how they got fucked. Sandy, and through her Violet too, accepted those terms when they welcomed you into their home and bed. So there is absolutely nothing wrong with you sharing how pliable their tits were, how eagerly their wet slits were dripping, or how they moaned in extasy when you planted your seed in their fertile fields!”

While she brought it rather… in your face, Fiora raised a good point. Sandy indeed knew what she had agreed to. “Fair points,” I conceded.

“Good, now with that out of the way, let’s continue. Also, I need you to put a little passion into your recount, for else this is not going to work,” Fiora stated.

“What you mean, ‘else this is…’” I stopped mid-sentence as my easily aroused elven companion managed to surprise me with her antics yet again. “Eehm… Fiora? What are you doing?”

She had pulled up her tunic and had spread her folds with left hand while she was about to start caressing her sugar plum with the other hand, all while still keeping up the walking pace. It seemed my other companions were just as baffled by her decision to rub one in while we were on the move, as I was. “Whaat?!” she exclaimed with a most innocent voice.

“Are you…?” Aisly stammered.

“Of course she is, she’s got her fingers in her conch,” Anastasia replied.

“Oh, come on! Why should only Erwin get to have some fun today?” Fiora defended herself.

“I concur,” Tish said. Then with a smirk she added, “You know what? I think I’ll even join in.” She put down her backpack and began taking off her pants.

“See? Tish agrees, so are you two prudes going to keep pretending you don’t want to join, or what? In fact, why don’t we turn it into a bet? The last one to cum will have to continue the rest of the day dressed like we were at Zenobia’s turret. To keep things fair I’ll even cum twice.” Fiora challenged my other companions. With the current autumn temperatures, the loser was going to be in for a frisky afternoon, but at least Sun was out.

Not surprisingly Anastasia was not going to let this challenge go unanswered, but that did not mean she could not haggle on the terms. “Make it three times and you have yourself a bet.”

“Deal!” Then Fiora added with a grin, “You should have asked for four times.”

With Anastasia now fully on board the crazy train, Aisly was not going to be left behind. So, somewhat reluctantly she accepted Fiora’s challenge too. The elf granted them a brief moment to try out their schlecking-while-walking skills, before she declared, “That should do it. Now, where were we? Ow yeah, Erwin here was going to tell us all about how he despoiled those big dark priest titties. Which reminds me, what about Violet, was she as well-endowed as her sister?”

“And let’s not forget about those chains either. Did Violet wear them as well? I, for one, sure would like to hear more about them,” Anastasia added.

“I bet Sandy was into kinky bondage sex involving those chains! She was way too quiet not to be some kind of sexual deviant,” Fiora added.

“You girls are nuts, you know that right?” I sighed. But I had to give it to her, the elf was spot on.

“And yet here you are with us, so what does that say about your taste in women?” Fiora jabbed back.

“Touché,” I admitted.

“Now I hate to repeat myself, but… copious amounts of details,“ she not so subtly reminded me to get back to my “testimony”.

Sandy led me to a small, but cosy home at the edge of town. As we entered the home a slightly annoyed feminine voice called out, “Where have you been, sweety? You are late for lunch.”

“I… eeh… already had lunch in the tavern,” Sandy replied.

“What do you mean you already had lunch? You know I prepared…” A beautiful woman with vibrant violet hair, let’s call her Violet, stepped into the hallway. She was half a head taller than Sandy, but was clearly a dark priest too. Violet had light brown eyes, a pair of horns that curved more upwards than Sandy’s, and fluffy feathery wings that were more elongated. Their tails on the other hand were pretty much identical. Violet wore a similar tight-fitted maid outfit as Sandy and was just as shackled and chained. She too was a buxom woman, though less so than Sandy, nor were her hard nipples poking through her dress. Upon noticing me, Violet fell silent and she just stared at me in bewilderment for a good second. The annoyance that had clearly shown on her face quickly dissipated and was replaced with excitement. “Well hello there handsome,” she flirted when she had found her tongue again. “Had I known my little big sister would bring home a man, I would have dressed more… appropriately.” The way she emphasised that last word suggested fewer clothes rather than more.

“It is a pleasure to meet you too,” I answered. “So are you really sisters? You do not really look alike.” I then asked.

“Eehm, I know it might not look like it, but we are sisters indeed,” Sandy replied.

“Wives and lovers too,” Violet added as she tenderly stroked Sandy’s arm. I raised an eyebrow. Not that I really minded, but this rather blatant admission to an incestuous relationship surprised me nonetheless. Then she took me by the arm and led me further inside. “How rude of us to keep you waiting in the hallway. Welcome in our humble home. Would you like a cup of tea?”

“Sisters and lovers? A bit unusual, but not unheard off. I, for one, sure don’t mind bedding my sister,” Fiora commented. Even though I had not gotten to the nookie yet, she was fervently massaging her folds and was already panting lightly. I guess she had not been bluffing when she had told Anastasia she should have asked for four times instead.

While enjoying a delicious cup of honey sweetened mint tea, we exchanged some more pleasantries before we inevitably landed on what I was doing there. They seemed positively thrilled that my wife had seen it fit to arrange Sandy as my company for a few hours, even more so when they learned I was not at all adverse to making it a threesome.

“So why are you wearing those shackles and chains? Don’t they severely hamper your freedom?” I asked to neither of them in particular.

“They do indeed, but that is a burden we dark priests ought to bear, for it shows our devotion,” Violet answered. She was clearly the more talkative of the two.

“And to what exactly are you devoted?” I questioned.

“To your pleasure and lust,” Sandy said.

“To my pleasure and lust? Why would you devote yourselves to me?” I asked confused.

“Well, not to you in particular, but to everyone we lay with. It is our blessed task to make sure any and all of a partner’s sexual desires, no matter how deviant, are thoroughly and unquestionably satisfied,” Violet explained.

“And what about your own? Surely what you want out of sex should weigh in just as much as that of your partner?”

“On the contrary, our partner’s desire is our desire,” Violet stated.

“We can feel our partner’s pleasure just as intensely as they do themselves,” Sandy elaborated.

“You can feel your partner’s pleasure?” I repeated.

“Exactly!” Sandy confirmed.

“I guess, that would indeed explain it somewhat. But still, no matter how deviant?” I continued incredulously.

“Any genuine desire we dark priests shall serve unconditionally, for that is our sacred purpose,” Violet stated pridefully as she puffed up her chest.

I decided to not prod any further; if they wanted to devote themselves to desire, then that was their choice. “I see. Though why the restraints? Can you even take them off?” Those brass shackles looked solid and I could not discern any opening mechanism.

“Once a dark priest decides to wear her shackles as a symbol of her devotion they cannot be taken off, for that would defeat the purpose of unconditional subservience to desire,” Violet explained.

“If they never come off, then how do you, for example, change clothes?”

“Since our time with you is limited, instead of explaining it, how about we show you how we take them off in the bedroom instead?” Sandy suggested in an attempt to move things forward.

“Yes, I’m all for demonstrations in the bedroom,” I concurred.

The dark priests led me to their bedroom, or should I say bed closet. Basically a large two person bed was built into a wooden casing against the chimney. It even had wooden doors that could be closed from the inside. We took off our shoes, which was a substantially more difficult task for the shackled dark priests than it was for me, and then crawled inside.

“You brought him home, so you get the honour of going first,” Violet said to Sandy after they had ensured I was sat comfortably up against the warm chimney.

Sandy straddled me and began taking off her tight fitting dress. It was basically two half-dresses that were buttoned and laced together, the buttons and laces being craftily hidden b the frilly parts of the dress. Undressing took Sandy a while, not in the least because of, again, her restraints, but also because she took her time to put up an arousing striptease for me. Underneath her maid’s dress the dark priest was not wearing any undies, nor a bra for that matter, though she did wear an impossibly skin-tight top that form-fitted her close enough to almost appear as if it was glued to her skin. The top was made from a thin, see-through material that reminded me of the stuff pantyhose were often made of.

“That is an interesting top you are wearing,” I mentioned intrigued.

“It is so you have something to tear off of me,” Sandy said sultrily. She then placed my hands on her generous bosom. While soft, the fabric didn’t have the same feeling to it that pantyhose had so I was left in the dark about what kind of material it was made from. Nevertheless, the prospect of tearing it off sure was arousing.

But, I did not want to immediately spoil that fun, so I began with some light caressing. I focused my attention on those large puffy nipples of her. Rubbing and massaging them with my thumbs which immediately provoked aroused moans from the dark priest. While the puffy bumps were still somewhat pliable, the nipples themselves were rock hard. “I have got to ask, what is the deal with your nipples? They were already hard and poking through your dress when I first saw you in the tavern.”

“They have been like that since I was a teenager,” Sandy answered.

“Since you were a teenager? So you’ve been walking around with hard nipples for years? How does that even happen? And doesn’t that, like, hurt?” I asked surprised.

“Years? More like centuries. As for how it happened, as teenager my best friend was a hornet girl. One day, when we were fooling around, as youngsters exploring their sexuality often do, she accidentally stung me in my bosom. It should have paralysed me briefly while also acting as an aphrodisiac. I don’t know if it was due to her age, but her venom turned out to be exceptionally potent, for both the paralysis and the aphrodisiac lasted hours longer than they should. And when they finally wore off, my nipples remained sensitive and hard ever since. As for whether it hurts… I have learned to live with it,” Sandy explained.

“Yes! Yes! Sting those big, fat, dark priest titties! Sting them big, fat boobies real good!” Fiora grunted. She had never been the subtle type when it came to vocalizing her sexual fantasies. A few seconds later she shuddered and let out a loud moan. “And that’s one!” she said proudly after a few seconds of recuperation. “You girls better step up your game if you want to stand any chance of beating me!” she boasted, before sensually licking the excitement off her fingers.

While Fiora had already successfully rubbed one in, her competition was still clumsily working on their pre-play. Surprisingly it was the other redhead who seemed to be the only one that was going to put up some competition for the elf; Aisly seemed to have found herself a good rhythm.

“Centuries? If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you two then?”

“We have not learned each other’s names, and yet you wish to know our age?” Violet teased. When she saw the guilty look on my face, she added, “Don’t worry. Not knowing who you are adds to the excitement. I will celebrate my 399th birthday in less than two months.”

“And I will celebrate my 400th birthday in less than two weeks,” Sandy chimed in.

“Thanks to you, neither of us will be a virgin any longer when we turn 400. And for that we are very, very, grateful,” Violet breathed seductively in my ear with a heavy emphasis on the latter part. “So how about you share your kinks with us and we will see to it that your desires are fulfilled. And don’t be shy… We are open to anything.” With that she gave my earlobe a teasing little nibble.

“To tell you the truth, I am not too certain what all my turn-ons and turn-offs are,” I admitted. “I mean, I liked pinning Ai… eeh… my amazoness… eeh wife… to the ground and taking her while being on top, yet when my human wife did the same to me I was just as aroused. My zombie wife pleasuring me with her mouth without using her hands sure got me to rise quickly, as did watching my elf wife vigorously pleasuring herself. Then there were the threesomes, the foursomes, and even the fivesomes. Boy! Were those a treat. Then there was the psycho elf who wanted to hate fuck me so rough we both drew blood more than once. Despite needing healing afterwards, I can’t say I did not enjoy that one. And what her tribe-sister healer did with her silken soft boobs afterwards was downright heavenly. Then there was also the bat woman who let herself be tied up with legs spread so wide that my manhood was granted unrestricted access to the deepest parts of her womanhood, or her elf servant who wanted to be fully wrapped and bound in gauzes like a mummy while wanting me to bite her in her exposed tits… I admit that were quite the turn-ons. But then when it was my turn to be restrained by a dryad with her vines, I initially expected not to enjoy it, but she surely proved me wrong and made wood happen. Though, I have to admit when she wanted to use those vines to probe a bit further, if you get what I mean, that did not do it for me. Thankfully she did not press the matter.”

The pace with which my companions were schlecking increased audibly when they learned that I had referred to them as my wives. Judging by the sounds she was making, Fiora was rapidly approaching her second climax. Meanwhile Aisly’s breathing had turned to panting and Tish seemed to finally have found her rhythm and was quickly increasing her pace. So, for now, it was Anastasia who was staring down the barrel of having to walk the rest of the day wearing nothing but her boots.

The two dark priests exchanged glances as I listed off some of the kinky things I had already tried out here in Arcadia. With a glint in her eyes Violet said, “What do you think about that, little big sis? It sounds like we got a blessed quest on our hands to help our friend here demarcate his kinks even further.”

“And, of course, validate his previous experiences,” Sandy added suggestively. “Though, you are wearing a bit much to complete such a blessed quest.”

“That can be easily remedied,” Violet stated as the two swapped places.

“Now I don’t want to be a party pooper, but isn’t that quest a little bit ambitious? We only have a few hours and I don’t even have the alraune nectar with me,” I asked while Violet had begun working on unbuttoning her dress.

Both sisters grinned from ear to ear as Violet answered suggestively, “Oh, not at all. While we might be shackled and chained, our magic most certainly is not!”

With our camp set up and my other companions having gone fishing in the nearby stream, I had some convenient alone time with a shivering Anastasia to discuss her actions from earlier today. “So, why did you feel like giving me away again?” I asked. Her being a human had not resulted in her getting any clemency from my companions. So, after she had decidedly lost the schlecking challenge she had to strip down to her boots and stay like that for the rest of the day. To deal with the dropping temperatures now that the Sun had begun to set she had nestled herself deep in my lap. Ever the gentleman, I had cupped both her breasts to help them warm up. They were noticeably heavier than usual; it reminded me that Aisly was not my only lactating companion. Anastasia’s boobies had to be filled to the brim right now.

“You know, I feel safe and happy when I’m in your arms like this,” Anastasia said.

“I am glad to hear that.” I was about to point out that she had not really answered my question, but decided against it. Instead I waited to hear what else she had to say.

My patience paid off, for she continued eventually, “You know what I like so much about this group, and that is that no one has treated me like I am a lesser person simply because I am a woman. Yet at the same time neither do I get patronised with any preferential treatment either. I lost the challenge; I had to strip. Exactly what we had agreed upon: fair and simple.” She fell silent for a moment. “My mother died when I was sixteen. Her death left my father a broken man. There was nothing that I could do to help him cope with his grief. For almost two years I watched helplessly as he lost himself more and more to the bottle in a futile attempt to drink away the pain. Not being able to help him, made me feel felt so powerless, so helpless, so useless.” She suppressed a sob before continuing, “I don’t think you realise how badly those women in the barn wanted to lay you. Their posture around you, the glances they threw at you, the way they spoke, the wanton desire in their eyes, and yet they all had to restrain themselves because of us, because of me. The tavernkeeper confided in me her pity for the dark priest, for she was about to turn 400, yet had never lain with a man. Meanwhile I noticed you desiring her as well. Yet, I did not feel jealous, rather it dawned on me that for once I was not powerless, for once I could actually help someone; I could make sure she would not live to 400 as a virgin, simply by giving you to her for a while.” I had a feeling there was still more to come so aside from giving her boobs a gentle squeeze to let her know I was still listening, I waited. “That moment when I looked around the room pretending to consider all the women there, it was… exhilarating. Never before have I felt so empowered, so aroused. It was I who was going to decide which pussy was going to get filled, and rather than protest my power over them, all those woman simply wished that I would choose theirs.”

As I pondered how to react to this revelation, Anastasia asked, “I realise what I did was out of line, for you are not mine to give away. So, how are you going to punish me for crossing the line yet again?” I noticed she did not apologise, but rather had resigned to bear the consequences of her actions.

I ignored the latter part, for now, and instead verified, “Let me get this straight, you giving me away to some random woman just so I can go and fornicate with her, turned you on?”

“When you spell it out like that, it sure sounds like I’m hysterical doesn’t it? Yet, I can’t deny that is exactly what happened. It aroused me to my very core,” she confirmed.

“I guess if the others are okay with it too, we can work something out. But next time, before you give me away again, I will need you to communicate with me before you publicly start raising everyone’s expectations. Would not want for that to create unnecessary problems,” I pondered out loud.

“You are seriously considering to allow me to…?” Anastasia asked incredulously.

“Sure why not, so far I thoroughly enjoyed the company of the women you picked out for me, and I have to admit that the thought of you giving me away does have a certain appeal to it. As long as it does not become excessive, of course,” I said.

“And here I was thinking you would be furious with me…” Anastasia said relieved.

“Furious? No. But I’m not going to let you get away with it scot-free either. Some disciplining is most certainly in order, and I know just the perfect punishment. You see, what you did, two can play that game,” I stated with a smirk.

MetallumOperaturOct 22, 2022 6:16 PM
Oct 23, 2022 7:59 AM

Jan 2013
Well, those dark priests sure have some convincing arguments.

Anastasia sure is adjusting to her new realities. She seems quite intent on acting freely, according to her own ideas of right and wrong. Lucky for her that Erwin and company seem quite willing to accomodate her. Perhaps there is also a bit of revelling in her power there. Maybe that will become more clear later on :)
Oct 23, 2022 8:56 AM

May 2013
Several stories, including my own, have implied if not outright stated that being in Arcadia works psychological changes on humans. At the very least there is a relaxing of sexual inhibitions, and the possibility of radical personality shifts have never been dismissed. So Anastasia's behavior isn't at all surprising to me.
"When you have bought your own load of hooey, you know exactly what it is worth." -- Bruce Sterling
Oct 23, 2022 10:30 AM
Apr 2018
Nice new chapter Metal,

I feel that it's obligatory to state how extreme it is for the girls to rub and finger themselves, to completion, while they're on the move. And not just sitting in a carriage or something, actually walking, even going so far as to bet on who would climax last. It's absolutely absurd and I love it!

But having Anastasia pick out the random girls Erwin is going to sleep with in such a public way might indeed cause a few problems, I doubt there are many bad options on Arcadia anyway, but still, she runs the risk of picking someone Erwin might not want to sleep with.

Which could lead to a whole host of awkward situations or genuine problems if the girl takes the refusal badly, so I would suggest laying down some rules or guidelines for her to follow.
Oct 23, 2022 1:35 PM

Jan 2015
mugen91 said:
Anastasia sure is adjusting to her new realities. She seems quite intent on acting freely, according to her own ideas of right and wrong. Lucky for her that Erwin and company seem quite willing to accomodate her. Perhaps there is also a bit of revelling in her power there. Maybe that will become more clear later on :)
Yes, she sure seems to like her power trips.
tygertyger said:
Several stories, including my own, have implied if not outright stated that being in Arcadia works psychological changes on humans. At the very least there is a relaxing of sexual inhibitions, and the possibility of radical personality shifts have never been dismissed. So Anastasia's behavior isn't at all surprising to me.
Also keep in mind she is like only 18-19 years old, and suddenly found herself freed from a heavily restricting environment. No more obligations, feeling great, and feeling and being sexy have put her in a great mood. This is basically her "spring break" moment where youthful exuberance and hormones have taken over the steering wheel.

Maku_The_Blue said:
I feel that it's obligatory to state how extreme it is for the girls to rub and finger themselves, to completion, while they're on the move. And not just sitting in a carriage or something, actually walking, even going so far as to bet on who would climax last. It's absolutely absurd and I love it!
Leave it to Fiora to come up with over the top lewd ideas. And as long as no one is going to step on the breaks, she'll have no reason to stop with that any time soon. I'm sure more shenanigans are follow in the next chapter :-P

Maku_The_Blue said:
But having Anastasia pick out the random girls Erwin is going to sleep with in such a public way might indeed cause a few problems, I doubt there are many bad options on Arcadia anyway, but still, she runs the risk of picking someone Erwin might not want to sleep with.

Which could lead to a whole host of awkward situations or genuine problems if the girl takes the refusal badly, so I would suggest laying down some rules or guidelines for her to follow.
Which is exactly why he told her to communicate with him next time she felt like putting up a show. Make sure he's in the mood for it and the intended target is to his liking to. Whether or not she has fully gotten that message, though, remains to be seen.
MetallumOperaturOct 23, 2022 1:39 PM
May 24, 2023 3:38 PM

Jan 2015

Chapter 30 – How to Train Your Elf: Damsel in Distress

“What’s the matter Erwin? You’ve been awfully quiet this morning,” Fiora inquired.

“I have? There is nothing wrong really. I just have been mulling over some things,” I answered.

“Care to share what things you were mulling over?” the ever nosey elf asked.

“My impressions of the last few days, thinking about the future now that we are back on track towards Westholm, and lastly coming up with creative ways to get back at Anastasia once she inevitably steps out of line again. You know, the usual stuff,” I summed up.

“Getting back at me is the usual stuff?” Anastasia questioned.

“Well, you are the one that keeps giving me reasons to have to get back at you,” I retorted.

“You sure are an eye-for-an-eye type of man,” Anastasia complained in a tongue-in-cheek manner.

“Guilty as charged,” I confirmed.

“So, how exactly do you plan to dissuade me from ‘inevitably stepping out of line again’?” Anastasia then teased.

“Did I give off the impression it was meant to dissuade you? Perhaps I like this dance of ours,” I retorted.

The corners of her mouth curled up mischievously before she boldly leaned in and taunted, “That makes two of us. Please, do not hold back, for our dance might continue sooner rather than later!”

But before Anastasia or I got the chance to get too frisky, Aisly interrupted us, “There is a crossroads up ahead.” We had been so engrossed with our little back and forth that we had completely missed the T-junction up ahead.

A large menhir with the names, directions, and distances to dozens of places chiselled into it served as a road marker. As we went over the stone I spotted Mosskeep, which told me that most of these names likely referred to tiny hamlets at best. Fiora pointed to one of the largest names on the stone. “Look, Kilkelly. That’s where we will be staying the night.”

If the distance was any indication it would only be another three to four hours before we would arrive there. “Kilkelly is only seventeen kilometres from here. It will be early afternoon when we arrive there. Why stop so early?” I asked.

“Kilkelly is a large town, a small city almost, and the capital of the Great Glen region of Elizabeth’s domain. It is located on an island just off the shore of Loch Domhainn, the largest lake in the whole of Elisabeth. Arranging a boat ride to the other shore will save us days compared to circumventing it on foot. And, unless we feel like paying at least double the usual rate, we will be leaving port tomorrow at the earliest. I, for one, would rather spend that money on a good bed, a hearty meal, and booze,” Fiora explained.

Tish stretched herself out and chimed in, “I sure would not mind taking the afternoon off while in town either.”

“I would love to see what a town in this world looks like,” Anastasia stated.

“I’ve never been to a town before,” Aisly confessed. I kept forgetting that due to her isolated youth, Aisly had barely seen more of this world than I had.

“Well then, it looks like we’ll be partying in Kilkelly tonight,” I stated.

“Did you say the lake was called Loch Domhainn? That sure has a Scottish ring to it,” Anastasia mentioned.

“It does,” I concurred. “And there is a city called Kilkenny in Ireland. Also, Westholm, Mosskeep, and Highleigh all sound rather English don’t you think?”

“Ire-land? Are people always angry there?” Aisly asked surprised.

Anastasia chuckled. “I can see where you are coming from, Aisly, but no, the people there are not always angry, at least, most of them anyway,“ Anastasia replied. “Ireland was named after a goddess named Ériu. Still, it remains quite odd how similar the names of the places here are to those in our world, or at least the area I am from.”

“The similarity between our worlds with regards to names, is undoubtedly one of the many things that keeps our linguists busy. And good thing it does, you sure do not want those bookworms grow bored and unruly, after all,” Fiora chimed in. Her words sparking a chuckle as they painted a vivid image of rioting librarians in suits in my mind.

As we closed in on Kilkelly the forest began to thin. Eventually it dispersed into woodlands where a variety of grasses, brushes, and heather began making their appearance. While I loved the forest, the landscape opening up and allowing us a much wider view of our surroundings was a welcome change of scenery.

With nothing in particular to talk about, I figured that it was about time I asked Fiora to tell us a bit more about her species. “So Fiora, Jilian told me that I should talk to you if I wanted to learn more about elves and… ehm..., and I quote, ’our fucked-up sexual desires’,” I said.

“So, ‘Our fucked-up sexual desires’, eh? Suspicious that she so explicitly included herself in that statement, don’t you think? Almost as if she is carefully preparing you for when hers inevitably come crawling out of the woodworks, should you two meet again. Oh well, at least she is honest about her nature and desires. But, I am getting side-tracked here. Yes, I can teach you all you need to know about elves and how to train them,” Fiora said mischievously with a heavy emphasis on the last two words.

“What?! Train them?” I asked shocked.

“Of course! You don’t really think what Serra did was normal, right? Elves like her need to get bent over, have their faces mushed into a pillow, and then get some manners forcefully shoved into them from behind!” Fiora stated firmly.

“Wouldn’t that just confirm their prejudice that men are brutes who are out to rape them,“ I questioned.

“I strongly doubt any of my elven kin truly believe what they are claiming about men. I guess there is always the odd exception, but for the vast majority I’d say their act is them projecting how they wish to be fucked by those men,” Fiora claimed.

“Elves want to be ‘raped’ by brutes?” I asked.

“That’s pretty much what Serra tried to goad you into doing, didn’t she?” Fiora pointed out.

“Well yes… but she also suggested I’d spank her till she was bruised, choke her till she fainted, bite her where it hurts the most, abuse her till she was a bloody mess, and that neither she nor elven-kind would ever submit to me. So, I figured she was a bit of a nutcase,” I replied.

“Perhaps, but those kinds of fantasies are common among elves. Our sexual desires tend to grow more excessive the longer they are left unsatisfied. Especially older elves can have some shockingly extreme turn-ons,” Fiora explained.

“Well if Serra is already into that kind of stuff, then what the heck might those older elves be into? Someone taking an actual bite out of their tits?” I asked.

“I know several elves in our tribe who have that as a kink, or who, at the very least, are curious about it,” Fiora responded seriously and completely unfazed.

“What?! I meant it as an over the top example; a ridiculous extreme so to say. Why would anyone be fine with being mutilated like that?” I questioned in disbelief.

“That which was taken away can be regrown through magical means, provided they are applied fairly quickly. Also, do keep in mind that the elves in my tribe do not make for good examples of typical elves our age. Survivor’s guilt has carved deep into our psyche; one way it manifests itself is by most of us having sexual fantasies more befitting elves well over ten times our age. I can assure you, Serra is by far not the only one in our tribe with such… intense desires.”

Holy crap! Was this what Jilian had meant when she had mentioned elves were prone to extreme desires even by mamono standards? I thought.

“Sounds like you elves are quite the masochistic sexual deviants,” Anastasia remarked casually. “Can’t say I don’t like it though. After all, I appreciate a good flogging too.”

“Well, then I am sure you are going to fit right in with us. Now, of course there will be many different attitudes among us elves, but I would argue that most fall into one of three categories. First, there are the stuck-up bitches like Serra, they are the majority and are also the ones that are in need of training. Then there are the ex-bitches, like Myrra, who at some point drastically changed their attitude. Usually because they got their antics fucked straight out of them. And lastly there are those who just never really understood why the other elves act like bitches in the first place, like Jilian, Aranessa, or myself.”

“Myrra used to be like Serra?” I asked, surprised.

“Well, she never was as zealous in her haughty behaviour as Serra. But, had you met her five years ago, she too would have stuck up her nose to you just like the others did,” Fiora said.

“So what happened?” Anastasia asked. She appeared just as interested in learning more about Fiora’s tribe as I was, even though she had met neither Serra nor Myrra.

“Frankly, I do not know exactly. One evening she surprised us all by suddenly jumping up and proclaiming that she could not take it any longer. She then took our tribe’s brothel funds and stormed off to the city. When she returned the money was gone as was her stuck-up attitude. Obviously Jilian sent Vanessa, Aranessa’s younger sister, after her to make sure she would not do something stupid, but since she never intervened, Myrra must have used the funds as intended. My guess is she hired an escort,” Fiora said bemused.

“You have a brothel fund?” an incredulous yet intrigued Anastasia beat me to the question.

“Yes, we have indeed. Though aside from that one outburst and splurge by Myrra it has mostly been gathering dust,” Fiora replied.

“No offence, but you don’t strike me as someone who would be abashed to ask for brothel money,” I said.

“Well, yes. But I feel it would be unfair if Fiona and I were to spend all our tribe’s brothel money when we are honestly the ones who need it the least. Evidently Jilian feels the same way even though I’m neigh certain she still clings on to her V-card.” She then gave me a lewd grin before adding, “Though, I doubt she’ll hold on to that for much longer.”

It was undeniable that the thought of claiming Jilian’s V-card was an appealing one. “Is that so?” I pondered while feigning ignorance. “I wonder to whom she might lose it then.”

“My money is on the same person Aranessa lost hers to,” Fiora quipped. Then she continued, “Myrra is the perfect example as to why most elves need to get laid. While I don’t expect a single pounding to change their attitude as drastically as it did with Myrra, it should pave the way for their haughtiness to start eroding.”

“So the question then is, how do we get them to consent to a pounding?” Tish asked.

“I am glad you asked,” Fiora replied with a grin. “It will require some finesse and a tailored strategy for the elf in question, but in the end it should not prove too difficult as in most cases their pent up desires will work in our favour. First of all, we will need you, Erwin, to not get offended by whatever silly things those elves inevitably will be saying to try and insult you. Just like you did with Serra. In fact, the way you handled Serra I would call a textbook example of how to train an elf; I could not have done it better myself!” Fiora complimented.

“Huh? All I did was tell her to go fuck herself. How could that possibly count as me training her?” I questioned perplexed.

“Tell me, what do you think is going on in that haughty head of hers right now?”

“How would I know what is going on in Serra’s head? Especially when she is not even here,” I replied, slightly confused by her question.

“While she might not be here, I can tell you exactly what is going on in that head of hers. After all, one does not easily forget getting refused like that, especially for someone as obsessive and prideful as Serra. Not only did you tell her that if she insisted on acting like a stuck-up bitch she was not worth your time, you then proceeded to fuck Aranessa immediately after. Trust me, Serra is milling over that moment again, and again, and again. Agonising over why you, ‘a lowly human’, had the audacity to lay with Aranessa but not with her. Her pride can’t handle having been rejected like that, and the only way for her to mend that wounded ego is to get laid. I guarantee you, by the time you two meet again Serra will be desperate to fuck you at any cost. Sure, she will likely start off with her antics again, but if you don’t allow that get under your skin, she will break real quick. And once she does she will bend over backwards for you. And since she apparently represents all of elven-kind, her yielding to a ‘filthy degenerate human’ means the whole of elven-kind does so too. Feel free to use that information to both proverbially and literally milk those big tits of hers for all she’s worth.” Fiora explained. And then she added with a wink, “Ow yeah, and since I’m a member of elven-kind too, do let me know when we have submitted. We can’t have you missing out on some of the spoils of victory, now can we.”

The ease with which Fiora offered herself as “spoils of victory” should I manage to bang Serra on my terms was frankly quite baffling to me, but she seemed to be looking forward to it. I wondered if there was any sexual act or fantasy she was not down for.

The Great Glen was, not surprisingly, a wide glen that cut through the landscape in an almost perfect straight line. Down in the valley an enormous elongated lake stretched further to either side than the eye could see, even from the elevated position on top of the plateau. In the far distance across the lake there was a similar low mountain ridge flanking the other side of the glen. Kilkelly was located on an island just off the coast. It was separated from the mainland by a channel that looked to be about two hundred metres wide at its narrowest. A single large, wide, stone bridge connected the island to the mainland. A second, smaller island lay a bit further out in the lake. On it stood a single gothic style manor with well-tended gardens surrounding it. Fiora told us that it was the residence of the marchioness of Kilkelly, a fabulously wealthy and influential vampire noblewoman who governed the Great Glen region.

The bridge to the town was guarded by half a dozen armed women with matching outfits that were curiously embroidered with a number and a suit from a deck of cards. At first glance I could not discern any obvious mamono features, but after a brief talk with two of the guardswomen I learned they were all members of a species called the trumpart; a type of mamono with, oddly enough, playing card traits. Despite being a fairly uncommon species, a large community of them lived here in Kilkelly. It appeared the marchioness was so obsessed with their species that she invited them from all over Arcadia to join her trumpart collection and become a member of her retinue. Now I had seen some crazy things people liked to collect, but collecting actual people took the cake. Apparently she was a good employer for these trumparts seemed to have no issue at all with this. One even boasted that the marchioness only had three other trumparts with her specific number and suit combination in her collection.

After their leader cleared us to enter the town our first order of business was securing a boat ride across the lake, so we headed to the harbour. The limited space on the island meant that the town was densely populated. Most buildings were made of stone and were three or even four stories tall. I noticed that the doors on the buildings were both taller and wider than what was typical on Earth. A pair of passing centaurs reminded me why that was. The streets bustled with activity, which contrasted starkly with the near empty dirt roads that we had been travelling on these last few days. The sheer variety of mamono species going about their daily business was a marvelous sight to behold. Quite a few mamono could easily be mistaken for humans as their mamono features were either subtle or hidden. Talking about humans, I finally spotted a pair of other men. A clean shaven middle-aged Asian man with pepper and salt hair, and a much younger pale guy with bright ginger hair and an equally ginger beard walked down the main road. The peculiarity that the Asian man was flanked by two black suited trumparts and the ginger guy by two red suited trumparts was not lost on me. They seemed to be in a hurry though, so aside from a greeting and a nod I did not get to talk to them.

In the harbour burly sailor women and dock workers were busy unloading crates and barrels from a few merchant galleys. It seemed that in this world they were as much an unique breed as they were on Earth, for I was the recipient of a fair few cat calls, whistles, and lewd proposals which I, much to their disappointment, politely declined.

“I presume we will not be needing all five of us to talk to the captains, so how about Fiora and I go visit the harbourmaster’s office to see if we can find any captains willing to ferry us across the lake,” Anastasia suggested as she stepped up to her role as the de facto party leader again.

“Sounds like a plan to me. What do you say, my love, you, Aisly, and I go and have a look at those gargoyles guarding the harbour’s entrance? Think that will also be a nice place to unwind while admiring the lake and the ships,” Tish proposed.

Thus we split up. Aisly, Tish, and I made our way onto one of the moles that shielded the harbour from the rest of the lake. About halfway we ran into the only other person currently on the mole. An aged, hunched over woman with long grey hair was standing at the water’s edge and looked out over the lake. She had no discernible mamono features aside from perhaps her hair dancing more in the wind than it should. She was clearly mumbling to herself. We greeted her politely but she did not return the greetings. Instead, she let out a maniacal cackle and croaked, “Can ye feel it, strangers? A storm is brewing. Yes. Yes. I can feel it in me bones. Mark my words, strangers: tomorrow as Kilkelly is being whipped by wind and downpour I shall soar through the skies and become the eye of the storm!” Her strange prophecy was followed by another bout of maniacal cackling before she waved us off and returned to muttering to herself. Today the weather was calm and sunny which made it hard to believe there was a storm brewing. The three of us exchanged some baffled glances before shrugging and moving on. Somehow there was a strange comfort in knowing that this place had crazy old ladies too.

Atop a stone plinth stood a stone statue of a naked female gargoyle in a squatting position. On the other side of the harbour entrance a similar plinth and statue were placed at the very end of the other mole. Curiously both statues seemed to be chained with big bronze chains to their respective plinths. “Dang, whoever made these statues sure had an excellent eye for detail, this is some beautifully detailed sculpting,” I remarked, as I marvelled at the sculpture.

“Of course, my love, they are gargoyles after all,” Tish replied. Upon seeing my confused look, she dug a little deeper, “You do realize they are mamono, right?” Tish asked.

“What?! The statues?”

“Indeed. Gargoyles are usually only active between sunset and sunrise. They turn to stone while the sun is up,” Tish elaborated.

“Wait you are telling me this statue is actually alive?! Eeh… does that mean that she, you know…?” I asked embarrassed.

Tish chuckled. “Knows that you, my love, have inspected her womanhood and deemed it aesthetically pleasing? Undoubtedly. I don’t think she minds,” Tish answered sweetly. Then she saluted the statue and said, “A pleasure to make your acquaintance. My name is Tish, and these two are Aisly and Erwin. I hope you don’t mind our company for a while.” The gargoyle did not answer, which was simultaneously both obvious and not obvious at all.

Behind the plinth a conveniently placed bench provided a nice open panorama of the lake. We sat down and enjoyed the calm and sunny weather. I checked my wind-up pocket watch and noticed that it was only half past two. We sure had gotten a lot more done than I would have expected given the amount of time passed.

Aisly was fiddling with the lacing of her tunic’s cleavage. Even after leaving the Deep Woods, we had mostly kept up the daily suckling sessions save for the last two days where we had been too preoccupied with other things. Now that we finally had a moment of respite I figured I should set that wrong right, and so I asked, “Would you like some help with that?”

“Really, The Slippery Oyster?” I raised an eyebrow at the clear innuendo of both the inn’s name and its painted sign.

“Oh, they all have names like that here. The seedy one in the harbour is called Wet and Spread and even the posh inn at the central square is called The Glistening Pearl,” Fiora pointed out.

“They are? You mamono sure are a horny bunch, though, I guess, the same can be said for me. Let’s see if The Slippery Oyster is ready for us to come inside then,” I said.

“There you go! You eventually get the hang of it,” Fiora chuckled.

The innkeeper was a nubile and exquisitely well-groomed holstaur girl with chestnut brown hair, long eyelashes, and come-hither pink eyes. She had a pair of fuzzy brown bovine ears and two tiny horns. She wore a strapless, very low-cut open-back, dress that left much of her alabaster skin and ample cleavage bare. Frankly, I had no idea how that dress stayed on. She flashed us a warm smile as she welcomed us into her establishment.

“Wow,” I heard Tish mutter in admiration under her breath. It appeared my undead wife was quite smitten with the attractive innkeeper.

To sign in we not only had to write our name in a ledger but also our species, which I found rather odd. Noticing my bewilderment, Fiora leaned in and whispered, “That is so they have an idea what and how much we will be eating.” Although I had seen it with Zenobia, the fact that different mamomo species have vastly different diets had completely slipped my mind again.

The bovine woman quickly scanned our details on the ledger. “Oh my, a wight and two humans? You sure are a most interesting group of visitors,” she mused as she leaned in towards Tish showing off her assets and throwing my wife a playful wink. “How about we trade stories tonight? After you all are bathed and refreshed of course,” the holstaur purred sultrily. It was a welcome change that, for once, I was not the main flirting target.

So, Tish wrote down that she is a wight rather than a zombie? I should ask her about that later, I thought to myself in response to this revelation.

The bovine woman walked us to our room with no small amount of sway in her hips. She threw Tish a sensuous glance. “I will instruct the maids to heat water for a bath, it should be ready within half an hour. I will send one of them for you once the water is heated up. If you need anything else or have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.” Then she made a small bow before slinking back down the stairs.

“Well look at you arranging yourself a stunner for the night!” Fiora remarked as soon as the innkeeper was out of ears’ reach. “Not going to lie though, at first I did not think she was going to bite.”

We dropped off our backpacks and coats and decided to go downstairs and have some drinks while we waited for our bath. Since it was not yet dinner time there was a lull in customers, so the large common room was nearly empty. To pass the time I waved one of the barmaids over. Given that she had a three of hearts embroidered on her dress, I reckoned she was another trumpart. After we had ordered our drinks I asked, “Say, would you perhaps have a bowl of beads, pebbles, chips, or something else we could use as counters for a game?”

“You mean tablegirls?” she asked.

“Tablegirls?”

“Yes, he means tablegirls,” Fiora helped out.

“Yes, of course, I will bring you a box right away,” the barmaid answered.

“What are tablegirls?” I questioned.

“Just wait and you’ll see,” Fiora answered with a smile.

The barmaid returned with a box filled with small round wooden disks that were basically poker chips. I picked one and inspected it while Anastasia and Aisly did the same. They had a value painted on one side and a depiction of a mamono on the other. “So, why are these called tablegirls?” I asked.

“Well you put them on the table and they have a girl painted on them,” Fiora explained.

“Should have seen that one coming… Alright, these will do just fine. Let me introduce you to a simple game called Nim,” I said, as I took a handful of chips, or tablegirls, and started to put them on the table in six rows. The first row contained only one and every row after contained two more than one before. My companions watched me set up the game with great interest.

“So, the rules of the game are simple. There are two players and they each take turns removing tablegirls. You may take as many as you wish, provided they are all from the same row and you take at least one. Now here’s the catch; whoever takes the very last tablegirl loses the game.” I explained. “Should be simple enough for a couple quick games before our bath is ready don’t you think?” When my companions voiced their agreement, I continued, “So any volunteers for the first game?”

The game was simple enough that they all got the hang of it within a single game, and hence it did not take long before the girls were betting favours. When one of the barmaids came to let us know the bathtub was ready, we learned that it was only big enough for two people, and thus we had to bathe in pairs. Using their just earned favours as currency, it was decided that Tish would go first, then the two redheads, and finally Anastasia, who had been on a big winning streak, and I. So eventually, it was just Anastasia and I who were left downstairs playing a few more games while we waited for our turn in the tub. Suddenly a bit of commotion broke loose when a group of elves entered the common room. The way they were greeted by the innkeeper suggested they were regular guests, though, from what I could overhear, apparently they had arrived a few days earlier than expected.

Like the elves in Fiora’s patrol, they were highly attractive. Four of them stood particularly out to me. First, there was a tall blonde elf with an olive skin tone that contrasted starkly with the much paler skin of her fellow elves. She wore a metal cuirass that was missing a huge chunk out of its right side. The “hole” had been patched up with leather. The cuirass had two rather pronounced breasts, even more so than Jilian’s boob-plate armour. Second there was a brown haired elf who wore scandalously short black hotpants, a strapless black top that covered barely more skin than a bra and shin high black boots. Oddly enough she also wore two thick metal vambraces that curved up a little at both ends; their metal looking dull and damaged. Was this her battle outfit? Then there was a light blonde elf wearing a form-fitted and revealing green outfit that seemingly only covered her front, though it was hard to say for sure as her long cloak obscured much of her back. The final elf that stood out was a platinum-blonde who wore a revealing high leg leotard that left an awful lot of thigh, hip, and ass completely bare. Nevertheless, she seemed to be the leader of the group as she was the one talking to the innkeeper to discuss their arrangements for the coming days.

After the brief exchange the elven posse hurried upstairs, save for one rather pissed-off looking redheaded elf with large braids in her hair. Instead she sat down in one of the booths and ordered a drink. With the elves gone, we turned our attention back to our game where I finally broke Anastasia’s long winning streak.

Then we left for our turn in the tub. When we re-joined the others in the common room an hour or so later there was one person more sitting at our table than expected. An alluring succubus with a grey bob cut and penetratingly bright pink eyes had joined my companions.

“Anastasia, Erwin, this is Esme, she is an old friend of mine,” Fiora introduced her. It appeared this succubus shared a name with the Amazoness who had been Aisly’s cabin and bed partner until I had shown up.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you,” I said, as I shook her hand.

“Oh, the pleasure is all mine,” Esme replied sweetly.

We exchanged some more pleasantries as the barmaids delivered plates with food to our table. Esme turned out to have quite an interesting profession as she was a dye maker. Apparently this lake was really deep, so deep even that the vast majority of aquatic mamono could not reach the bottom. And yet, a type of snail lived down there, whose shells could be used to create a bright pink or magenta dye; a lucrative export product of Kilkelley. Esme explained that she bought the snails from a sea slime one of the few mamono who had both obtained the marchioness’ explicit permission to collect the snails and who was also capable of diving that deep. Then it was up to Esme to make the dye through some alchemical processes. The details of which she could not divulge. I wondered about the health and safety regulations in Arcadia, for Esme explained that it were the fumes of those alchemical processes that had turned her eyes this bright pink.

Just as we finished dinner I noticed the barmaids bringing plates of food up the stairs. It seemed the elves would be eating in their room or rooms. Yet, it did not take long for just one of the elves to come back down carrying her plate in her hands. I recognised her as the sullen elf and it seemed her mood had not improved since. She walked over to an empty table. “I don’t know what her deal is, but she sure seems hella pissed,” I remarked casually.

While I had meant it as a simple observation, my ever so curious elven companion took it upon herself to go and talk to her kin to see what was bugging her. Not much later she returned to our table bringing the unfamiliar elf with her. She was surprisingly open and showed no signs of the haughtiness so common among elves as she introduced herself as Ghilanna.

We initially talked about inconsequential things, but it did not take long before Fiora dropped the question that had been on all our lips, “So Ghilanna, we could not help but notice your sullen mood earlier. What is bothering you?”

It was apparently a touchy subject for Ghilanna clearly was hesitant to answer the questions. Instead she observed, “You said you were a member of a patrol too, but I don’t see any other rangers here.”

“That I am indeed, but I am currently not with my patrol for I was tasked with courting Erwin over here while escorting him to Westholm,” Fiora explained.

“Your patrol tasked you with courting a man?” Ghilanna asked incredulously.

“They, or more specifically our leader, did indeed,” Fiora confirmed.

That reply seemed to get Ghilanna truly riled up for she burst out ranting, “Ugh! Wish I had been assigned to your patrol! These stuck-up twats that I have the pleasure of calling my patrol sisters, pretty much ruined my chances with Raphael. Ever since we ran into him, they have been preaching non-stop about how every man is a feral beast just waiting to lash out and deflower us should we ever lower our guard around them. Yet as soon as he was asleep they were all so busy rubbing their slavering cunts while fantasising about getting deflowered they haven’t got a proper night’s rest since. And to add insult to injury two of the most outspoken ones even swapped back to their skimpy summer outfits to show him their bare asses!” Oddly enough, while there had been three elves whose outfits easily could qualify as skimpy, she was only complaining about two of them. Given her bare ass remark I suspected she was talking about the elf in the leotard and the elf with the open back outfit.

Ghilanna’s frustrated words had drawn the attention of the innkeeper who had smoothly sashayed her way over to Tish and was now sitting in my wife’s lap. Probably using her agreement with Tish as an excuse to get a premium for listening to Ghilanna’s rant. The elf, though, was too busy fuming to notice the attention she had drawn. “Now if they don’t want a man of their own, that is their business. Nor would I have minded their glares and lectures as much, if it were not for them ruining my chances with Raphael too. Can you believe it!? They just dropped him off at the courthouse with those two oafs from the village like he was some kind of criminal! And then I haven’t even gotten started about their egregious hypocrisy! They won’t even acknowledge that we elves don’t grow on trees; all our mothers must have had a dick shooting its spunk inside of them at least once! I don’t understand. What do they hope to gain from this? Uuugh! Wish I could smack some sense into them.”

As my other wives, Esme, and the innkeeper all voiced their sympathy for Ghilanna’s frustration, Fiora instead stated, “There are much better ways you can deal with them than by trying to smack some sense into them.”

“What do you mean?” Ghilanna asked.

“Their heads are way too far up their arses for that to have any effect. But obviously we can’t let them get away with this outrageous behaviour either. Luckily I have got a pretty good idea on how we could teach them a lasting lesson. In fact, it might even make ‘em shut up for good.”

“Us?” Ghilanna asked sceptically.

“Of course us! I will never turn away a sister in need, and you are obviously in dire need of help to deal with these thick skulled kin of ours!” Fiora stated.

Apparently that was a satisfactory enough explanation for the other redhead, for she inquired, “And would that plan of yours result in me getting kicked out of the Ranger Korps?” Her tone suggesting that might not even be a dealbreaker.

A wide and devious grin appeared on Fiora’s face. I knew her long enough to know where this was heading. “Oh, on the contrary! If all goes as planned they might even thank you after all is done, though they will likely hate you during the moment for it. You see, my plan will merely give them exactly what they crave.” Then she turned to the holstaur proprietor and asked, “Say, would you be able to arrange a dozen or so raging mushrooms for us?”

The holstaur seemed to catch Fiora’s drift for she immediately began to grin too, “I’m sure I can have them delivered to you within the hour, in fact, if this lovely wight here agrees to eat one tonight as well, then they might even be on the house!”

<<<< To learn Ghilanna’s tale in more detail, please read this short story by Mugen >>>>

“It’s your turn to go get drinks,” Anastasia pointed out.

“You are just trying to get a breather from your loss streak,” I quipped.

“True,” she admitted. “But it is also still your turn to get us some drinks. You are welcome to use one of your favours to make me do it instead.” While waiting for our time to shine in Fiora’s elaborate plan, Anastasia and I had been playing more games of Nim; after her winning streak earlier she had been betting big this evening and it had not paid off, at least not for her that was.

“Nice try, but you are not getting off the hook that easy,” I stated. So I got up and went over to the bar. The inn clearly did not just serve as a resting place for travellers, but also for locals to gather and socialize. At least three dozen more patrons had shown up since we had dinner and more were still trickling in. While there was still plenty of space in the common room, the additional patrons did mean I now had to briefly wait in line at the bar before I could order my drinks. Obviously some of the other patrons in line were throwing me curious and flirtatious glances, but no one was being too pushy about it. That was until someone bumped into me tits first.

“Hey! Watch it!” I snapped at the culprit. To my surprise she turned out to be the tall blonde elf who had been wearing the weird damaged cuirass. Now only wearing a simple green top she proved to be top heavy enough for me to realise those large bulges in her cuirass had not just been there for show. A blush spread over her face as she quickly scurried to the other end of the bar with an indignant humph and without an apology. The tipsy elf was a bit wobbly on her feet, almost bumping into another patron on the way. I chuckled amused.

Over at the booth where the elven posse had seated themselves, they too were already a bit tipsy. Something my redheaded companion had noted, for she had just gone over to introduce herself. Clearly the elves had no issue with other elves for they merrily welcomed her in their midst. I briefly made eye contact with Ghilanna, who subtly shook her head to let me know that it was not yet time for me to join them. I remembered that for now I had to pretend not to know her, so I quickly averted my eyes. To my surprise the rude elf had successfully cut the line and ordered a large jar of firewater. While them being tipsy would make serving them their just desserts a lot easier, I did hope that these elves would not drink themselves into a full drunken stupor before we could execute out plan.

With two distinctly non-alcoholic drinks in hand I headed back to our dimly lit corner booth. A large wooden pillar obscured most of the booth from both the rest of the room, so when I cleared the pillar I was surprised to see one of the elves sitting right next to Anastasia. My blonde companion looked slightly distressed and her posture was unusually stiff and straight. Unsure what was going on I made my way over to the booth and put the drinks on the table. “I don’t think we have met before…” I stated.

The elf had dark brown hair, piercing pale blue eyes, and she was the one who wore a top that covered barely more than a bra, though she no longer wore the distinct metal vambraces. Her expression was hard and cold; were it not for having met Aranessa already I would have considered her to be the most intimidating elf I had met so far. “Sit,” was all she said while gesturing with her left hand to where she wanted me to sit.

This smelled fishy, so I was reluctant to follow her instruction. I even considered raising the alarm. Noticing my hesitation Anastasia hissed quietly, “Just do as she says!” and so I wearily sat down.

The elf basically sat shoulder to shoulder with Anastasia and suspiciously kept her right hand hidden under the table. Meanwhile Anastasia’s breathing was a bit raspy. I could not tell whether she was being intimidated or getting fingered, but there something was going under the table for sure.

“What are you plotting?” the elf asked me directly without breaking eye contact.

“What do you mean, what am I plotting?” I asked.

The elf narrowed her eyes and Anastasia suppressed another yelp. I looked back and forth between the two unsure of what was going on, or what to do. After all, spilling the beans to this elf might jeopardise the whole plan. A second and slightly louder yelp followed after which Anastasia plead quietly, “Just tell her, please! She wants to hear it from you.”

I sighed, and gave her a brief summary of the plan. Which boiled down to trying to pop all their elven cherries in hopes of making them slightly more tolerable people. I left out the part where both Fiora and Ghilanna had specifically asked me to play into the men being brutes stereotype and inflict some serious pain while going at it. Both elves insisting it would not only serve as their comeuppance for what they had done to Ghilanna, but that they would also be into receiving it rough. However, it seemed the mysterious elf immediately sensed that I had left something out. Clearly not satisfied until she had learned everything, a simple “And?” let us know she expected more.

Again I hesitated to answer and again a yelp revealed that it was Anastasia who bore the consequences of my hesitation. For a brief moment I considered being extra reluctant just to see the elf make Anastasia squirm a bit more—after all she had taunted me to “not hold back” on her—but, in the end, I decided against that. I did not know this elf nor did I know what her intentions were, hence playing games here might come back to bite us in the ass. And so I filled the elf in on the intention of being deliberately callous while banging the elves. I guess, the only reason I got away with not telling her about the raging mushrooms Fiora had arranged, was because I had genuinely forgotten about them.

To my surprise the elf visibly loosened up and she dropped her intimidating façade as her stern gaze was replaced by a much more friendly smirk. She then carefully looked me over and simply stated, “Accepted.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Accepted?”

“Proceed,” was all the elaboration we got from the elf of few words. Anastasia exhaled deeply when the brunette stopped whatever she had been doing to her and got up. The elf was about to leave without saying another word, but I still had many questions left.

“So, how did you know?” I asked.

The elf raised an eyebrow and simply nodded in the direction of the elves. In the booth right next to them Esme had straddled Aisly and the two were entangled in a passionate kissing and groping session. I was told that the succubus was using that as a cover to subtly shower the elves with her mana which would act as an aphrodisiac. But, looking at the two there wasn’t anything subtle about the way they went at it. Meanwhile Fiora was already straddling one of the elves in a rather suggestive manner. Finally, Ghilanna looked rather nervously in our direction, clearly not oblivious to our visitor.

“Yeah, fair enough,” I admitted. “Name’s Erwin, by the way, and this is Anastasia.”

“Susanne,” the elf replied curtly, though not in an unfriendly manner. Before I could ask her any more questions she gave us a brief nod and then headed back to the elven posse. I did not think that, aside from Ghilanna, any of the elves had any clue where Susanne had been. The two of them exchanged some glances, but as far as I could tell no words were said. When it became evident that Susanne was not going to spoil the plan for us, Ghilanna relaxed again.

Not much later, Ghilanna made the secret signal that it was time for me to shine. I got up and gave Anastasia a peck on the cheek before leaving the booth. As planned, Fiora waved me over to introduce me to her new friends. I took a deep breath, put on my best game face, and then headed over to the elven table.

MetallumOperaturJun 1, 2023 8:18 AM
May 25, 2023 8:41 AM

Jan 2013
Ooof, quite the chunky update.

Looking forward to those elves getting their little comeuppance. It has taken a bit longer than planned since I wrote that Vignette :D

It seems Erwin is getting ever closer to Westholm. For now let us see whether he can overcome Pride and Prejudice with Alcohol, Raging Mushrooms and two collaborators on the inside.

May 26, 2023 6:05 PM

Jan 2015
mugen91 said:
It seems Erwin is getting ever closer to Westholm. For now let us see whether he can overcome Pride and Prejudice with Alcohol, Raging Mushrooms and two collaborators on the inside.
"Pride and Prejudice" why did I not think of that myself? *Shamelessly steals that idea for the next chapter title!*
May 27, 2023 10:41 AM

May 2013
Seriously? You weren't inspired after all the blatant ripping off of Shakespeare and Lovecraft I did?
Jun 2, 2023 6:20 PM
Apr 2020
MetallumOperatur said:
So, Tish wrote down that she is a wight rather than a zombie? I should ask her about that later, I thought to myself in response to this revelation.
CALLED IT. I mean, not really, as I'm sure plenty here had the suspicion. But it DID first occur to me that we'd hopefully see Tish evolve into such when it was eluded to back during her duel with Aisly. Which is awesome character development!

More elves, of course, lol. But this particular set doesn't seem to be going according to plan~
Jun 8, 2023 12:57 PM
Apr 2018
Erwin will be an Elf trainer yet with that kind of insider info.

I'm glad you remembered to include that little detail of how big the average door should be to accommodate larger species.

Huh, I would've thought a man like Erwin would jump at the chance to experiment with how a Gargoyle works, feel free to use this particular line of questioning:

Assuming Gargoyles are in fact aware of their surroundings during the day when they're turned to stone, and can both see and hear what goes on around them... can they also feel what happens to them? And if they can... can they also feel pleasure? And if they can feel pleasure... can they be brought to orgasm while being encased in stone? Erwin isn't thinking dirty enough, he needs to for the progress of science!

Heh! Love those bar names. Might take that naming convention for my own story.

Oh! I didn't expect a character from Mugen's vignettes to make an appearance! Nice collaboration there!

Oh... Susanne is a pretty atypical example of an Elf... assertive but apparently not interested in courting Erwin... Protective of her team but still willing to show a bit of tough love in allowing the plan to be carried out in order to facilitate their growth as people. I kinda like her.
Mar 30, 1:50 AM

Jul 2008
Wild ride so far! At the beginning it seemed like you weren't planning on doing much sezzytimes, but it turns out that you're not only doing a lot of those sorts of scenes, but also hitting a variety of fetishes. With all the games, the crazy antics, the rate of appearances of new characters, and the fetishes, there's certainly a lot to keep things fresh for the reader. The whole tower section was hilarious. In Zenobia's scene, when the metronome and the counting happened, my mind was thinking of that famous "The Count Censored" video. Also in one of the earlier chapters, it was mentioned that Erwin was mesmerized by the tails (of the amazonesses), so I was expecting more tail action in the later chapters. I remember this because the spade-tipped tail is probably my favorite monster-part.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Maku's main story ( 1 2 )

Maku_The_Blue - Sep 18, 2022

87 by Maku_The_Blue »»
Apr 26, 11:49 AM

» [MSG] Maku's story ( 1 2 )

Maku_The_Blue - May 7, 2018

53 by Maku_The_Blue »»
Apr 26, 11:28 AM

» [MSG] mugen's Story ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mugen91 - Aug 1, 2017

337 by YummyLunches »»
Mar 31, 2:26 PM

» [MSG] Another one by mugen

mugen91 - Jan 25, 2020

23 by YummyLunches »»
Mar 31, 1:39 PM

» [MSG] mugen's Story - Into the Dark

mugen91 - Jun 22, 2023

30 by mugen91 »»
Mar 31, 1:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.