Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2017 1:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Glad to see Yuya using cards from Yugo's deck including Clear Wing Synchro Dragon.
The duel didn't really last long..which is kinda underwhelming imo. GG Jack.

We also got a Yuya vs Reiji duel (rematch!) so this was kinda exciting to see.

One more episode left D:
Mar 19, 2017 1:52 AM

Sep 2016
how are they planning to finish reiji vs yuya in 1 episode if reiji needs to spend half episode to summon his monsters ffs
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 19, 2017 3:50 AM
Apr 2013
Watching Yuya conversing with the dragons and they in return helping him is the happiest part for me when watching this episode~! XD
Mar 19, 2017 4:01 AM

Oct 2014
One thing that bothers me is that Yuya somehow pendulum summoned the level 2 Odd-Eyes Synchron when his pendulum scales were 3-10. C'mon writers, I know that we're practically 1 episode away from the final and all attention right now is on Vrains, but still.
Mar 19, 2017 7:13 AM

Jun 2010
You know it's a really fitting way to end Arc-V when Reiji summons three monsters, the Fusion one looking like Yubel, the Synchro one looking like Z-ONE, and the Xyz one looking like Don Thousand.
Mar 19, 2017 9:33 AM
Apr 2013
BlitzAceSamy said:
You know it's a really fitting way to end Arc-V when Reiji summons three monsters, the Fusion one looking like Yubel, the Synchro one looking like Z-ONE, and the Xyz one looking like Don Thousand.

Now that you mention it, they do have some resemblances.
Mar 19, 2017 10:11 AM

Oct 2016
Yay, Zarc is redeemable, but that still doesn't justify him wanting to destroy the world. But ok, he was misguided, and the audience he entertained wasn't that good either.

And lol, will Jack ever be satisfied, he just always has to rub Yuya's faults in.

Frost190 said:
Watching Yuya conversing with the dragons and they in return helping him is the happiest part for me when watching this episode~! XD

Me too, shows that they too were afraid and insecure just like regular people are sometimes!

RayofVictory said:
One thing that bothers me is that Yuya somehow pendulum summoned the level 2 Odd-Eyes Synchron when his pendulum scales were 3-10. C'mon writers, I know that we're practically 1 episode away from the final and all attention right now is on Vrains, but still.

I lol'd so hard at that part. It would practically be a crime if they didn't at least correct the Pendulum Scale of that priest thing to 1 next episode. Also unhappy about that Card Bird. It says it needs to be destroyed and sent to the Graveyard in order to draw a card. It WAS destroyed, but it was sent to the Extra Deck, and was never in the Graveyard at all.

BlitzAceSamy said:

Don't forget that the Fusion also has a disturbing Zorc-like second head in front of it, thus making it a DM refernce as well.

And there is a monster in the preview that opens its eyes to reveal galaxies inside of them, can't wait to see what it is, but it reminded me of Nirvana High Paladin's Summon somehow, so I guess it's Yuya's.
Mar 19, 2017 10:36 AM

Sep 2016
what a lame conclusion to jack battle
and did Yuya just pendulum summon a level 2 monster with scale 3-10? lmao
and that super armageddon fusion is Zorc Necrophades reference lol

and action cards still pissing me off
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 19, 2017 12:57 PM
Feb 2016
I would be more okay with this episode if there was more than just one left after this. Like, come on, fanfiction writers (including myself) are writing better endings to this show than the actual writers are.

I'm just, overall extremely disappointed in the direction this show has gone ever since episode 127.
Mar 19, 2017 1:40 PM
Sep 2012
Well a nice little to the Yuya / Jack duel. Jack played a role of Yuya being able to use the dragons.

And now Yuya vs Reiji, hell yeah that is something I have been looking forward to for a while. It had to come down to this, the finale hurdle for Yuya, the final opponent Reji. Yeah they could have gone in another direction and have it be Yusho, but I think Reiji is a better choice, there is build up there.

Anyway I wish this duel is not going to be just 1 and half episodes. Though who knows, the next Yu Gi Oh is not starting till May, so who knows what that means.
Mar 19, 2017 1:44 PM

Oct 2014
blfan said:
Anyway I wish this duel is not going to be just 1 and half episodes. Though who knows, the next Yu Gi Oh is not starting till May, so who knows what that means.

Vrains starting on May means nothing, 148 has already been confirmed as the final episode.
Mar 19, 2017 2:58 PM

Mar 2014
GangsterCat said:
what a lame conclusion to jack battle
and did Yuya just pendulum summon a level 2 monster with scale 3-10? lmao
and that super armageddon fusion is Zorc Necrophades reference lol

and action cards still pissing me off

Agreed. Glad that this messy ride finally gotta end in the next week.
Mar 19, 2017 3:19 PM

Feb 2013
What a lame way to defeat Jack.
And lol, Zarc wanted to entertain people but they wanted fiercer fights and he turned evil, yeah right, I would have prefered Zarc to be pure evil but have his heart purified or something more interesting.
One episode left, good riddance.
I knew from the beginning that this will be the worse Yu Gi Oh anime.
Mar 19, 2017 3:35 PM

Feb 2016
Children Cardgames on Motorcycles on Flying Dragons.
I loved the close up on Jack eyes, gosh, they're so fierce!

And it's was also very good to hear Reiji/DDD theme again, the soundtrack of this anime sometimes is just amazing.
Mar 19, 2017 4:45 PM

Dec 2016
Yuya VS Reiji was the final duel that I wanted to see.

It hasn't disappointed so far, each player went all out 1st turn and summoned just about every type they could.

Only 1 more episode to go. Looking forward to it.

The question is if and how the other boys and girls are revived.
Mar 19, 2017 8:53 PM
Jul 2015
Lol Odd-Eyes got jealous
Mar 20, 2017 12:19 AM
Jun 2011
RayofVictory said:
blfan said:

Vrains starting on May means nothing, 148 has already been confirmed as the final episode.
do you think we will have a few seconds teaser of vrains in the last episode besides another one in this special event in April 6?
Mar 20, 2017 3:50 AM

Jan 2013
Whelp, Jack got beat pretty fast, shame for such a legendary character.
Final episode incoming with the conclusion to Reiji's and Yuuya's battle - wonder if they'll maybe fit in a connection to the new Yugioh show.
Mar 20, 2017 5:54 AM

Sep 2015
Some error on duel oh well Arc-V have worse "duel" this much are fine

Zarc are just like little kid they will absorb everything adult say to him, and Yuya out of nowhere realize that?
does Zarc even have parent?
Into the Internet!
Mar 20, 2017 7:14 PM

Oct 2011
Omg one more episode noooooo 😭😭😭😭
Mar 21, 2017 11:31 AM

Aug 2009
whats up with jack spamming action cards..another cameo ruined.

pointless duel, they should just have skipped this and just make reiji a 2-episode duel.

not that it matters anymore i guess, the ending is already ruined.
SlashBlackMar 21, 2017 11:34 AM
Apr 9, 2017 3:18 AM

Jul 2016
Yuya Riding Clear Wing

WAT

Hope Reiji vs Yuya ends up being a good duel ffs.
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Oct 24, 2018 7:36 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
THE ULTIMATE DUEL !!!!! NO LESS THAN GLORIOUS
張大です for 張大勇督察
Oct 25, 2018 4:28 AM

May 2016
I think that's amazing. Arc-V will forever hold a spot. The dub is the best English dub ever, just hear the voices of Yuya, Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri. Yu-Gi-Oh anime succeeds because I'm interested in the characters. Full of praise because I didn't need nostalgia.

Also, Yuya Riding Clear Wing
Oct 25, 2018 4:30 AM

May 2016
SlashBlack said:
whats up with jack spamming action cards..another cameo ruined.

pointless duel, they should just have skipped this and just make reiji a 2-episode duel.

not that it matters anymore i guess, the ending is already ruined.

GO BACK TO WATCHING NOSTALGIA, DICK
May 26, 2019 11:51 PM

Dec 2012
Use them to put smiles on faces?
Asuka oppai.
Melissa oppai. Dat midsection.
Asuka oppai.
Clear Wing helped Yuya getthe Action card?
Jack loses again. smh
The little shit did the shibideru. I'm gonna kill him.
Melissa oppai on dat screen.
Asuka oppai.
Jack left.
Reiji appears.
Yuya's Pro test.
Reiji will be his opponent. Finally!
Battle Ceremony! Yuya vs Reiji!
Duel!
The little shit did it again.
He said it again!!!!
Action cards saving Yuya's ass.
Reira is crying.
Dem D/D/D cards.
Dat ending.

Of course they make Jack lose again. Reiji using the 3 DDD's vs Yuya like in OP 2. I was wondering if Reiji would duel Yuya in the duel. It was looking slim, but it happened. Let's see how this shit ends.
RobMay 27, 2019 12:00 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 19, 2020 5:57 PM

Feb 2014
Yuya had a pretty good first turn gainst Reiji, one you would actually see in an actual pro match.
Reiji summons 3 3000 attack monsters in his first turn, much like how Kaiba would do.

Shibideru!!! LOLOLOL

You forgot to mention Yuko's oppai.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.