Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 17, 2017 4:57 PM

Feb 2012
This is something that's been bothering me for quite a while. While I've been playing, I've found equipment keeps piling up - the main reason being Akashi's Improvement Arsenal.

So my question to everyone is this: How much of each equipment would you recommend to keep?

Of course, I think the harder-to-find ones (i.e. 41cm) are the best ones to keep a hold of, while some of the more common ones (i.e. 7.7mm) can be tossed away. I just have this issue of, is one improvement per day enough.

On that note, what is everyone's goals for equipment improvement? Personally, mine are as follows:

That doesn't even include things like landing crafts, torpedoes and carrier-based fighters. This is just from what I've surmised from (likely outdated) guides from the wiki and Reddit (no, I don't have accounts, I just browse them often), so I'm probably doing something wrong.

So back to the question - what are your equipment goals and/or recommendations?

P.S. Why is this a thread? Because I think it might be a subject that can constantly be added upon, as well as (possibly) help newer players without them having to ask the same questions over and over.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 17, 2017 9:42 PM

Feb 2013
I haven't been improving much of my equipment recently. Mainly due to no screws. Not doing the weeklies isn't helping much either.

My goals with Akashi modding is to get all my BB guns to 6★, somehow get the Iowa gun with GFCS, improving planes to 10★, improving torps to 7★, get the sextuplet torp mount someday, improve daihatsus to 4★/9★, improving CL and CA guns to 4★ and working on recon planes especially the night scout.

My current improvement project is getting my Iwamoto to 10★. It's currently at 6★.

As for many equipment I keep... most of them are duplicates due to requirements for Akashi mod. currently have 912 equipment items in my inventory out of 937. Funny thing is that only 425 of them are heart-locked .-.
Mar 26, 2017 10:33 AM

Jan 2010
- 20.3cm (No.2) Twin Gun Mount to +6
- Daihatsu Landing Craft maxed out
- Daihatsu Landing Craft (Type 89 Medium Tank & Landing Force), Toku Daihatsu Landing Craft, and Special Type 2 Amphibious Landing Craft to +6
- 61cm Quadruple (Oxygen) Torpedo Mount to +6
- Type 91 Armor Piercing Shell to +6
- Max out one Searchlight
- Aiming for 12 Type 3 Depth Charge Projectors from upgrading the Type 94s

Free time:
- Upgrade to get as many 12.7cm Twin Gun Mount Model B Kai 2 as I can

I pretty much do one upgrade a day for the daily, so these are the things I'm currently aiming for. I probably should upgrade my bigger guns or my planes at some point as well, but I'm more so focusing on the stuff that I commonly use. Don't really want to burn through my screws too fast as I've had situations where I needed to upgrade something really fast and that stockpile of screws really helped.
Mar 26, 2017 2:06 PM

Feb 2013
Isn't is better to improve T94 sonars into T4 Sonars since T4 Sonars allow DDs and CLs to oasw at a lower lvl. I currently have 6 T94 sonars :'( But I have like 16 ish T3 Sonars from constructions/ ship stock equipment. With my 6 T94 sonar, i'll be able to turn it into 1 T4 sonar.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Is Kantai Collection a yuri?

yesicant - Nov 17, 2022

0 by yesicant »»
Nov 17, 2022 3:32 PM

» KanColle Membership Cards - Abyssal Edition [OPEN] [NEW!]

ampzz - Jul 5, 2017

19 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:17 PM

Sticky: » KanColle Membership Cards - 改 (Kai) Edition [OPEN]

ampzz - Dec 8, 2016

39 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:14 PM

Sticky: » KanColle Membership Cards - Second-Press Edition [OPEN]

ampzz - Oct 25, 2016

41 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:12 PM

Sticky: » KanColle Membership Cards - 改二 (Kai Ni) Edition [OPEN] ( 1 2 )

ampzz - Dec 17, 2016

54 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.