Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2017 12:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A riding duel? Whoa...my Yugioh 5d's vibes just got awakened. Seriously, haven't seen a riding duel in awhile.

The duel itself between Yuya and Jack Atlas was alright. Jack Atlas puts on quite a show with Red Demon Dragon and his spells cards. His synchro and beat down strategy never ceases to disappoint me. Yuya's performance imo was alright. Seeing him duel with his heart was beautiful and those dragons :D
Mar 12, 2017 12:56 AM

Sep 2016
who is next episode opponent?
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 12, 2017 1:19 AM
Apr 2013
FINALLY!!! YUTO, YUGO, YURI, I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH! FINALLY YOU ALL APPEAR AGAIN! AND YUYA FINALLY USE THE FOUR DRAGONS! LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, ANOTHER LOOK OF ZARC'S REAL FACE!

I can't help it really. I really missed them so much! I am so looking forward to watch the next episode! I wanna see how Yuya is going to use the four dragons combination!

Although, the biggest surprise in this episode is, it's just confirmed that Reira is reborn as a girl. Well, a boy being reborn as a girl is not rare in anime, but still, it will take some time for me to start referring Reira as a "she"/"her".

GangsterCat said:
who is next episode opponent?

Still Jack, but afterwards it will be Reiji.
Mar 12, 2017 8:53 AM

Oct 2016
When they are crossing between dimensions, it looked exactly like the time when Jack dueled Yusei in 5D's. And Yuya even gets a Pendulum Synchron. I loved all of his new monsters this episode, and the Minotaur getting sad because he was Summoned for a third time was funny, probably because he thought he was just going to get destroyed again.

And Yuto, Yugo and Yuri finally show themselves, with Yuri essentially saying that Yuya needs to Summon his Starve Venom because it is getting bored.

Also, the scene where the dragons themselves were scared of becoming Zarc again, and Yuya comforting them, was very touching. I think this episode clearly showed how monsters can have emotions too and are not just holographic toys.

Frost190 said:
Although, the biggest surprise in this episode is, it's just confirmed that Reira is reborn as a girl. Well, a boy being reborn as a girl is not rare in anime, but still, it will take some time for me to start referring Reira as a "she"/"her".

Wait, when? I know it's confirmed that Reira is a girl, but I didn't hear that she was reborn as one. Wasn't she was always a girl, even before Zarc's defeat.
Mar 12, 2017 9:21 AM
Apr 2013
Tigerdrenalin said:
When they are crossing between dimensions, it looked exactly like the time when Jack dueled Yusei in 5D's. And Yuya even gets a Pendulum Synchron. I loved all of his new monsters this episode, and the Minotaur getting sad because he was Summoned for a third time was funny, probably because he thought he was just going to get destroyed again.

And Yuto, Yugo and Yuri finally show themselves, with Yuri essentially saying that Yuya needs to Summon his Starve Venom because it is getting bored.

Also, the scene where the dragons themselves were scared of becoming Zarc again, and Yuya comforting them, was very touching. I think this episode clearly showed how monsters can have emotions too and are not just holographic toys.

Frost190 said:

Wait, when? I know it's confirmed that Reira is a girl, but I didn't hear that she was reborn as one. Wasn't she was always a girl, even before Zarc's defeat.

Actually, the dragons are not afraid of becoming Zarc, rather they are afraid of Ray so that's why they were trying to stop her revival. Which is why Yuya then told them not to be afraid because they are already strong even without becoming Zarc and he will prove it.

Well, I read an interview translation in a tumblr that said the director confirming Reira is a boy. The information from this tumblr is usually accurate, so I assumed that before Zarc's defeat he was a boy but after sealing him he is reborn as a girl now.

I've been thinking about it again, and I decided to do a double check about this information.
Miya190Mar 12, 2017 10:06 AM
Mar 12, 2017 1:13 PM

Sep 2015
You can use pendulum set monster as material?
Into the Internet!
Mar 12, 2017 1:52 PM
Sep 2012
Okay so a duel through 4 dimensions, that is cool, I hope that is a hint to them to linking the 4 dimensions together, I want our characters to be able to travel at will to the dimensions, we made friends in all 4 of them, and they are characters from different dimensions I want to see meet, like Nico and Melissa for example, the LDS trio and Edo / Tyler sisters, etc.

So this is about Yuya conquer his darkness, I seen this done many times in anime, great to see Jack back, and get one last duel. I wonder if they make Reria smile again, well he age back, or stay a baby?

Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri are back, and I guess Yuri is a good guy now and we just accept that, well if we can accept Victor as a good guy at the end of Zexal, than what the hell, this is nothing.

So the dragons will be unleashed, I have to wonder is Yuzu and the other girls in Leo's lab? Okay only two more episodes, not much time left. Well giving the lack of time, it is doing a good job of wrapping things up, which I think they didn't have a chance of doing in a satisfactory way, there is a chance.
Mar 12, 2017 2:58 PM

Dec 2016
Yuya finally summoned the other dragons, and in 1 turn.

That was pretty cool to watch.

Now the real battle begins, very much looking forward to the next episode.
Mar 12, 2017 3:25 PM

Feb 2013
Yeah, he summoned all the dragons.
Mar 12, 2017 6:23 PM
Apr 2013
blfan said:
Okay so a duel through 4 dimensions, that is cool, I hope that is a hint to them to linking the 4 dimensions together, I want our characters to be able to travel at will to the dimensions, we made friends in all 4 of them, and they are characters from different dimensions I want to see meet, like Nico and Melissa for example, the LDS trio and Edo / Tyler sisters, etc.

Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri are back, and I guess Yuri is a good guy now and we just accept that, well if we can accept Victor as a good guy at the end of Zexal, than what the hell, this is nothing.

My only problem is Yuri becoming good guy offscreen. Vector, before revealing himself as a Barian, he became friends with Yuma, hanging out with him and such, so when he redeemed himself after sensing Yuma's sincerity when helping him and remembering their times together, I felt his redemption was more plausible. Yuri, on the other hand, no such a thing.

Maybe this is just me being too picky, but to be honest, I don't really like that Yuri became good guy just like that without a thorough explanation (TT_TT)
Mar 12, 2017 7:08 PM

Oct 2011
Yuto Yugo Yuri omfg 😭😭😭
The 4 dragon appearing omg yes
Mar 13, 2017 11:16 AM

Mar 2014
The next episode looks really promising, Jack has 2 crimsons and Yuya has the 4 dragons already out the field.

So Reiji's battle gotta be just 1 episode minimum (and also the ending shall fit in the remaning time)...
Mar 13, 2017 9:42 PM
Apr 2013
Joycdonnell said:
The next episode looks really promising, Jack has 2 crimsons and Yuya has the 4 dragons already out the field.

So Reiji's battle gotta be just 1 episode minimum (and also the ending shall fit in the remaning time)...

Reiji's battle may also start at the half of episode 147 or near the end.
Mar 14, 2017 9:21 AM

Mar 2014
Frost190 said:

Hope that is half of 147 since you know, Reiji take his time in summon xD
Mar 14, 2017 9:24 AM

Sep 2016
Joycdonnell said:
Frost190 said:

Hope that is half of 147 since you know, Reiji take his time in summon xD
chain pendulum summon into chain contract magic cards into chain DD into chain DDD sum-- zZz
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 14, 2017 10:33 AM

Sep 2011
>inb4 Reiji will go "Yuya, there is still a 5th dimension in this world! And it's called the... LINK DIMENSION!" and does a scrub Link Summon in the last episode

Something that just came to my mind lol.

Anyways this episode was great. Finally the idea of traveling between 4 dimensions at the same time came up, it's done wonderfully haha.
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Mar 15, 2017 3:51 AM

Feb 2016
You know what, this episode was actually pretty good.
As expected from our lord and savior Jack Atlas.
Apr 28, 2018 1:49 PM

May 2016
Another episode tomorrow and next week will be the final episode of Yugioh Arc V English Dub.

im happy and sad that arc v is coming to end it truly did honor the 20th anniversary of the greatest card game im looking foward to what they will do at the 25th anniversary

My best duels for Arc-V 2016 to 2017 are

Zarc vs everyone (136-140)
Yuya vs Jack (third one)
Reiji vs Yuya (last one)
Yuri vs Yuya (134-135)
Reo vs Yuya with Reiji (128-129)
Oct 24, 2018 7:12 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Badass summon of the 4 dragons and seeing Yuya + counterparts teaming up!
張大です for 張大勇督察
May 19, 2019 9:30 PM

Dec 2012
Reira is a she?
Dimension Highway.
MELISSA CLAIRE!!!!!!
Riding Duel! Acceleration!
Duel!
Melissa always sounds cute when she's sad.
Don't summon the 4 dragons. I don't want to hear that little shit shibideru.
Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri.
Odd-Eyes Dissolver?
Zarc's face.
Reira is reacting to Dark Rebellion.
Odd-Eyes Synchron?
Reira is reacting to Clear Wing.
Reira is now reacting to Starving Venom.
Scared of Ray?
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 19, 2020 9:16 AM

Feb 2014
Yuko has a booty.

The sex of Reira is finally made clear.
Jul 28, 2022 10:41 PM

Jul 2013
Yuya, if you're that afraid of the dragons, why keep them in your deck?

Wait a sec, weren't you supposed to have amnesia? You're telling me those dragons never jog your memory at all?

In fact, where did the amnesia plot go? Why did it only happen to 1 dimension and not even to everyone in that dimension?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.