Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 10, 2017 11:24 PM

Mar 2016
This is fucking bullshit. You cant adapt a Seo manga without a motherfucking truck. That nigga loves trucks.
Mar 11, 2017 12:02 AM

Feb 2014
Ahhh, I dont know how I feel about this now.

I was suprised they were even going to put the scene in with truck-kun but that went downhill and now she's leaving the group.
If this is an anime original ending I'm hoping Yuu will stick with my best girl Koyuki.
Mar 11, 2017 12:13 AM

Oct 2015
Kek this drama is so forced
ur mum gay lol
Soundcloud - Lunar Aura
Mar 11, 2017 1:29 AM

Sep 2008
Droping asap, i dont even care for how it ends.. dont like drastic changes like this, if you are not going to make a longer anime just dont start doing it and then change to a happy ending.
Mar 11, 2017 2:55 AM
Aug 2016
Tbh I'm quite relieved cause I was spoiled before I even started the anime
but kinda sad as well
Mar 11, 2017 3:08 AM

Feb 2013
xull said:
I didn't read the manga but

She leaves them after they just started. Wonder what will they do afterwards.

Mod Edit: Edited spoiler tag name to explain what is within it.

This story is like not as impactful as that manga, It is kinda a lame recreation.
Mar 11, 2017 4:52 AM

Nov 2015
PoisonedTea said:
xull said:
I didn't read the manga but

She leaves them after they just started. Wonder what will they do afterwards.

Mod Edit: Edited spoiler tag name to explain what is within it.

This story is like not as impactful as that manga, It is kinda a lame recreation.

Well, that's disappointing huh.. Wish they adapted the manga faithfully.

Mar 11, 2017 5:30 AM

Aug 2013
I didn't read the manga but my heart stopped beating when the truck came (after reading those spoilers, couldn't resist).

By the way, why on earth was Fuuka smiling, like you escaped death you shouldn't be happy. Stop smiling.

Mar 11, 2017 5:31 AM

Dec 2015
For me, I liked Fuuka staying alive.

I want Fuuka and Yuu be a couple. In my opinion, it's better than Koyuki and Yuu. Someone can tell me if are any chances to Fuuka and Yuu ?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2017 5:38 AM
Jan 2016
Nice episode, love all the songs wkwk. I almost think that Fuuka will die because of that truck ckck.
I think Fuuka chooses solo career isn't because she doesn't like the band or something like that, but she wants to move on I think, from Yuu especially wkwk love is always complicated wkwk
Mar 11, 2017 5:47 AM
Sep 2015
And they ruined all.

Mar 11, 2017 5:55 AM

Mar 2016
After watching Fuuka not die by the truck I started chanting for a second truck.
I'm really let down. :/

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
RawrbertoMar 12, 2017 12:59 PM
Mar 11, 2017 6:10 AM

Nov 2015
I don't know why. But I'm really happy. I got spoiled by manga readers it's been 2 weeks. I felt sad and it hit me right in the kokoro. But thanks god, she's safe.
But how far can an original ending go ?
Mar 11, 2017 6:23 AM

Nov 2013
azy1999 said:
I don't know why. But I'm really happy. I got spoiled by manga readers it's been 2 weeks. I felt sad and it hit me right in the kokoro. But thanks god, she's safe.

lol good for you if you only read about it 2 weeks ago...been on facebook and every thread since like episode 3 or 4
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 11, 2017 6:24 AM

Mar 2016
Honestly
Mar 11, 2017 6:37 AM
Jul 2016
It was a good episode but now I hate fuuka because she ruined their dream. I think she's doing it deliberately.. or something like that.. and she also cant cope with the situation and yuu.

their new song was so good haha you guys liked it too like i am?

if someone wants the song for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUAxd03Ezv0
NoryokuMar 11, 2017 6:40 AM
Mar 11, 2017 7:38 AM

Jun 2013
I laugh with truck-kun failure.

But in the real story, it happens after Yuu et Fuuka are together if I remember correctly. So i believe truck-kun gonna be back.

One more thing, manga or anime; The "real" Tama has so much charisma, my god ...
Mar 11, 2017 7:38 AM
Jul 2018
so after basically forcing the band together at the end she decides to leave in order to have a solo career?
what a bitch

TRUCK-KUN YOU HAD ONE JOB!
Mar 11, 2017 7:39 AM
May 2015
Im honestly kind of annoyed at the amount of people angry at the fact that the anime isnt following the manga. The anime is trying to take a different route in getting a similar message across. It seems that many of the manga readers are missing the point that this story isn't about music, its about romance. It is extremely evident in the anime that music is supposed to be a kickstarter to this so called romance that they are building up, and i think the way the anime is doing it gives a huge amount of potential to whatever can happen next. I think its a great way. If you wanted the legitimate ending, go read the manga again
Mar 11, 2017 9:00 AM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
I don't want to sound annoying. An adaptation means that you take the manga and use the most relevant parts of the story for the animation. In terms of story rising and narrative
in order for the band to advance. However, Yuu isn't that close to her in the animation so it needs to be called an alternative story because isn't following the main story from the artist.

Also there are a lot of ways to
just kidding. The fact here is that Fuuka from the manga won't quit the band no matter what, will fight for it. They mixed Fuuka with Aoi from the last manga chapters and created an annoying character that isn't as charismatic as the initial Fuuka and is now a silly girl. Why playing with the band if she will quit few minutes later?? She used the band to promote herself so isn't the same Fuuka from the manga and a lot persons are disliking that, this Fuuka is other person.

Fuuka the real one, will fight for Yuu and simple will say "sorry Koyuki", and wont create all this useless drama.

RawrbertoMar 12, 2017 1:02 PM

Mar 11, 2017 9:19 AM
Sep 2016
Damn could've used an NTR warning since Fuuka is leaving the band
Mar 11, 2017 9:20 AM

Dec 2013
Y'all are idiots if you don't see the pattern here....
Manga: Fuuka gets the boy ---> Truck kun says hi.
Anime: Fuuka doesn't get the boy ...... Truck kun says "nah.."

If I were to be raising death flags here, I'd say Tama has a pretty big one painted on her head right now.... just sayin'....

Given how far into the manga I'm at, I'll just take this show to be an alternate timeline where Seo is trying to set things right for Suzuka... one where Aoi doesn't need to exist to push the show forward....
To be fair, I raged pretty hard when Truck kun showed up in the manga, so I can't be totally upset that Seo is actually allowing us to explore this alternate universe of his. Was always curious how things would progress had she survived to be honest.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 11, 2017 10:46 AM

Jun 2013
the thing I don't understand. Fuuka said no to Mogami but she change her mind the episode after ?
Mar 11, 2017 11:28 AM

Nov 2015
winddevil1 said:
azy1999 said:

lol good for you if you only read about it 2 weeks ago...been on facebook and every thread since like episode 3 or 4

That's why not having a facebook account is good :3
Mar 11, 2017 11:55 AM

Nov 2013
azy1999 said:
winddevil1 said:

That's why not having a facebook account is good :3

ya i guess =D but on this forum was the same thing
this anime was nice but lots of people dropped it cause of that spoiler, and i kinda stopped enjoying it too lol
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 11, 2017 12:03 PM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
L-Ryoshi said:
Y'all are idiots if you don't see the pattern here....
Manga: Fuuka gets the boy ---> Truck kun says hi.
Anime: Fuuka doesn't get the boy ...... Truck kun says "nah.."

If I were to be raising death flags here, I'd say Tama has a pretty big one painted on her head right now.... just sayin'....

Given how far into the manga I'm at, I'll just take this show to be an alternate timeline where Seo is trying to set things right for Suzuka... one where Aoi doesn't need to exist to push the show forward....
To be fair, I raged pretty hard when Truck kun showed up in the manga, so I can't be totally upset that Seo is actually allowing us to explore this alternate universe of his. Was always curious how things would progress had she survived to be honest.

Seo isn't involved in the production of the animation. Diomedea studio could ask him for advice but they are free to use the license as they think is right, the animation story is written by Akashiro Aoi

Mar 11, 2017 1:03 PM

Sep 2013
I'm wondering about Seo's personality, that anime studio go out of their way to screw his works .....to spite him??? First Kimi no Iru Machi, and now this....

The characters had not depth enough to start raising tantrums over 'our band-nakamas', I'm surprised whiner-kun not even squeaked a word in face of whole disbanding drana (lol). To think super chartbusters songs are based on him!!!!!!

Also, I detect a 'Being X'......
rinneganfire4uMar 11, 2017 1:23 PM
Mar 11, 2017 1:17 PM
Mar 2014
ok... so happens next???

They changed soo much I have to prey its for the better
This life is a marathon, I'm on a steady pace
Mar 11, 2017 4:23 PM

Feb 2015
Come on Truck-kun... We trust in you! You only had to do one thing and you ruined it... *disappointed*
Mar 11, 2017 4:36 PM

Mar 2012
Truck-kun failure was surprising, but it pissed me off how fuuka just ditch the crew. Guys were like "no prob homie" but they stick together and practice all this time just so she can have a careerer ticket? This is just using ppl. Drummer boy could have watched anime all day.

If fuuka wanted a solo careerer she shouldn't have started a band. She dragged ppl along for selfish desire and duped them on the first occasion IMO.
DiRONMar 11, 2017 4:55 PM
"In my dreams, I see an evil tyrant’s hands, which would choke the world. And he is the only one blind to his own folly."
Mar 11, 2017 4:45 PM
Jun 2013
bastek66 said:
No Fuuka Akitsuki, now only thing left is Koyuki losing hard.
Alternate story,

Please, let's not go there.

The fact that Fuuka chose to leave this key-chain behind shows, at least from my interpretation, that she accepts the relationship between Koyuki and Yuu, thus she will no longer pursue Yuu. Hopefully it stays that way, I really prefer Koyuki and Yuu as compared to Fuuka and Yuu. One of the reasons why is, if I recall correctly, Koyuki didn’t grow up with an ideal family, where her only mental support was Yuu, as compared to Fuuka who grew up with an ideal family; so Koyuki is more deserving of Yu compared to Fuuka.

Ironic, perhaps the relationship between Koyuki and Yuu is what saved Fuuka since she chose to let the Keychain get destroyed rather than suicidally prevent it from getting run over. RIP Keychain-sama, your sacrifice will not be forgotten.
Mar 11, 2017 6:24 PM

Mar 2016

BITCH LLLLMMMAAAOOOOOO!!!! this scene had me weak for some reason. I was so ready for this hoe to die. Now she Tryna escape the band for some solo career. Girl bye!!!! We don't need you.

Why was drum Boi so angry... like yes she's being trashy but everyone is chill so pick up on the auras! ugh I wanted this Fuuka girl to go but people said it wasn't following the manga so...

Ers9212 said:
And they ruined all.

Lmao that sounds amazing
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2017 6:43 PM
Jan 2015
never read the manga but cant help myself from not knowing that
(everyone talk about it by the way), so I guess FUUKA later will become more popular than KOYUKI, & there will be no reason for season 2. Dunno which one to ship, its quite predictable, they have change the whole story I guess.

RawrbertoMar 12, 2017 1:04 PM
Mar 11, 2017 10:01 PM

Aug 2008
This makes no sense. I don't read the manga, but i did skimmed through some of the latest content, and read on the plot and characters...

Dunno about you, but if the truck not hitting Akitsuki Fuuka
means we ending up with some obnoxious and selfish character instead.... I would've liked the latter.
I mean, if you're gonna have her alive and well, then do something nice with the plot, not add unnecessarily love triangle drama bullcrap.

I dislike love triangle drama. Can't stomach it well most of the time.

This makes no sense... Oh well. Playing around with the drama genre can easily backfire. We'll see how this ends, I guess.

Oh, I'm also gonna put this up there. Regardless of what happens, Tama is best girl. I mean, if Fuuka is gonna be such a bitch and sore loser, it's even more apparent as to who's better.
Mar 11, 2017 10:10 PM
Jun 2016
This episode of Fuuka has me torn. Cause when I first got into the manga I was so sad

Idk anyways sorry for the spoilers. I just had to speak my mind on a few things.

Also sorry I don't know how to make it where spoilers don't show or make the tab for it. So please forgive me lol maybe someone can share how to so next time I'll be properly probated haha

To create spoiler tags use [spoiler]blah blah[/spoiler} use a ] instead of }
RawrbertoMar 12, 2017 1:13 PM
Mar 11, 2017 10:13 PM

Mar 2014
Truly unexpected. Truck-kun didn't do his job properly this time lol. I'm glad it ended this way though. The ship Fuuka x Yuu still has some hope in the anime

Inori-chiiMar 11, 2017 10:20 PM
Mar 11, 2017 11:13 PM
Jan 2017
Well, I read the manga, and when I watch the anime, till 9 episode, it was ok. but when
I was shocked. But the twisted part not coming yet. when Fuuka said she will start solo career, it's the most impact on this episode.
I, who respect Akitsuki Fuuka in the manga because she is carefree, cheerful and always positive thinking, am began to hate her because she start being selfish in this episode.

so, from Yuu-Fuu loveship, I change to Ko-Yuu-ki 's side.

RawrbertoMar 12, 2017 1:06 PM
Mar 12, 2017 3:06 AM

Dec 2008
think new fuuka still gets involved
also wish he fucks fuukas twin

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
RawrbertoMar 12, 2017 1:07 PM
Mar 12, 2017 3:20 AM

Jul 2015
So truck-kun x fuuka ship sink lol
Poor people who endured this anime only to see the twist that manga readers didn't stop talking about it
Mar 12, 2017 3:52 AM
Mar 2017
rolac said:
All the comments here makes me laugh from the bottom of my heart.

When Fuuka
everyone hated it and complained about seo kouji stories that were crap etc...Let's be honest, the manga has a lot of flaws. Introducing a second main heroine that is also called fuuka and is in fact the daughter of the man who
is really poorly writing.
In the lastest arc they introduced a character that looked exactly like fuuka but was in fact not fuuka...really crappy story...

And here we have an anime that change that to give us an happy story with the original fuuka that everyone loves and people are still complaining. I like the anime way better than the manga because it corrects mistakes the manga made. I'll take the example of Koyuki who was completely neglected in the manga(and that's an euphemism). Here they finally give koyuki a bit of happiness she completely deserves and they also don't kill fuuka so we'll get to see more of her interesting character. Everything's good right?

And don't worry, she'll end up with the main character. we'll have a bit of drama and she'll come back to the band.

Totally agree, bro^ many people complains about how the manga turned out, so they make a different story in the anime. BOOM DEAL WITH IT

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
RawrbertoMar 12, 2017 1:08 PM
Mar 12, 2017 4:32 AM

Dec 2014
well I guess she could not take it to go on without Shuu... I guess ..that's why she is going solo
Mar 12, 2017 7:13 AM

Mar 2013
I was siding with Fuuka until she threw the band under the bus (or shoud that be truck). The keyboardist got disowned by his parents ffs
RiotstarterMar 12, 2017 7:26 AM
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Mar 12, 2017 7:18 AM
Feb 2015
Truck-kun failed..

well, I just want to see Yuu as vocalist.
but, Truck-kun failed..
Mar 12, 2017 7:43 AM

May 2009
Guys, you don't get that

RawrbertoMar 12, 2017 1:09 PM
Mar 12, 2017 8:06 AM
Aug 2016
Think about it they can go back to following the manga after this without any problem , fuuka leave the band , they get the other fuuka and more drama xd i mean if they want a s2
Mar 12, 2017 9:19 AM

Feb 2016
Inugirlz said:

Also can someone explain to me why i should like Koyuki? Like i seriously don't like her

you just don't, why should you? she's just a plot device that ruined the entire anime
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Mar 12, 2017 10:56 AM

Jul 2016
wow, look at all of this spoiler flood. This is an anime with so many spoiler talk in its forum, this is the first time I experienced saw so many spoiler in forum.
Mar 12, 2017 1:26 PM
Jan 2016
As a musician, I'm just here to say I love the tunes, who is the new song performed by irl?
Mar 12, 2017 2:00 PM

Jan 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION THREAD. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
- This thread is only about this episode / this anime. If you want to discuss (future) events in the Manga or compare the Manga to the anime, please use separate threads.
- Do not spam in this thread. This isn't a chat thread or your twitter.
- Do not ask where to watch this episode or post links to the episode.
- Trolling/baiting will not be tolerated.

If you continue to post spoilers without tags, you will be warned/banned.

For more information see also the Anime Series Episode Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2017 4:45 PM
Jan 2011
Went in spoiler-free, and here I thought childhood friend-chan was going to be offed...

Anyways, I imagine what the complications would be like had they adapted the source material properly. At least this way its still interesting without being too melodramatic.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

225 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 14, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Who should have ended up with the MC?

TheCryBabyHero - Jul 16, 2023

12 by conetall420 »»
Jul 22, 2023 3:03 PM

» just read the manga

Garble198 - Nov 7, 2018

11 by Potimas »»
May 25, 2023 1:53 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2017

85 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 27, 2023 4:45 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2017

86 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 27, 2023 4:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.