Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 10, 2017 5:46 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION THREAD. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
- This thread is only about this episode / this anime. If you want to discuss (future) events in the Manga or compare the Manga to the anime, please use separate threads.
- Do not spam in this thread. This isn't a chat thread or your twitter.
- Do not ask where to watch this episode or post links to the episode.
- Trolling/baiting will not be tolerated.

If you continue to post spoilers without tags, you will be warned/banned.

For more information see also the Anime Series Episode Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.

----------------------------------------
Welp, Fuuka realizes it. The feeling she has for Yuu...I mean, that's pretty much expected after the two got to know each other and sharing their love of music.

The most important part though...it looks like the truck didn't hit Fuuka. What a swerve.
I think this show is aiming for a happy storytelling now.
RawrbertoMar 12, 2017 1:59 PM
Mar 10, 2017 5:51 AM

May 2009
No Fuuka Akitsuki, now only thing left is Koyuki losing hard.
Alternate story,

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
RawrbertoMar 10, 2017 11:15 AM
Mar 10, 2017 6:04 AM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
RIP truck kun.

As I said, the animation isn' t following the manga. I think Yuu will end with Koyuki but now that Fuuka is alive we can expect some drama for the next episode

Mar 10, 2017 6:54 AM
Aug 2016
Poor Koyuki, Mr Truck was her only hope for a happy ending. Oh well, it might be interesting to see how Yuu screws her over. I don't know why I just don't think Seo's work goes into anime well- I love each of his big 3 manga ( Suzuka, Kimi no Iru Machi and Fuuka) but as soon as the anime comes out, I just feel that it is so forced... and obvious. I'm not saying this is bad, I just can't say it is enjoyable to watch. :/

Sorry for the rant- GO TEAM FUUKA!
Mar 10, 2017 8:43 AM

Nov 2015
I didn't read the manga but

She leaves them after they just started. Wonder what will they do afterwards.

Mod Edit: Edited spoiler tag name to explain what is within it.
RawrbertoMar 10, 2017 11:19 AM

Mar 10, 2017 8:45 AM

Jan 2015
Don't know how to feel about this.
I'm confused now. On the other hand, I'm glad that they did it, I like Fuuka more than Koyuki.

RawrbertoMar 10, 2017 11:21 AM
Mar 10, 2017 8:49 AM

Jun 2011
As a Koyuki fan, I like how it's steering clear away from the manga, but not sure how they're going to resolve this from here on out.
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Mar 10, 2017 8:55 AM

Feb 2010
Maybe all those bloody manga spoilers from the past weeks will be at an end now.
Mar 10, 2017 8:59 AM

Sep 2015
lmao she didn't die, I laughed too much before that scene xD
Mar 10, 2017 9:09 AM

Jun 2015
It's too bad Fuuka didn't die by the truck. Oh well. Everyone was upset she wants to leave the band so she can do a solo career. They've just started as a band. At least some accept her decision.
Mar 10, 2017 9:09 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode.

Truck-kun trolled everyone. XD
I haven't read the manga and I know

So it looks like this is gonna be anime original then, I was so hoping Koyuki and Yuu get together but now this seems very unlikely. There's still a chance though, time to hope for the best and see how they decide to resolve this.

On a side note, the performance was great but I wish the songs had been extended a little more.
Disbanding the band just as it's been formed? Damn, Why Fuuka? I guess since she feels that she won't win against Koyuki (How I wish this actually would be the case), she's trying to go solo to try and become like Koyuki? Not sure what her exact reasoning is given that this was the same person who turned down the offer on spot, but I guess we'll know soon.

xSkipi said:

Shit, I thought I was a bad person for laughing at what was gonna be her death, looks like I'm not alone. XDD

Mod Edit: Edited spoiler tag name to explain what was within it.
RawrbertoMar 10, 2017 11:22 AM
Mar 10, 2017 9:19 AM
Jun 2011
Lelouch0202 said:
Good episode.

Truck-kun trolled everyone. XD
I haven't read the manga and I know

So it looks like this is gonna be anime original then, I was so hoping Koyuki and Yuu get together but now this seems very unlikely. There's still a chance though, time to hope for the best and see how they decide to resolve this.

On a side note, the performance was great but I wish the songs had been extended a little more.
Disbanding the band just as it's been formed? Damn, Why Fuuka? I guess since she feels that she won't win against Koyuki (How I wish this actually would be the case), she's trying to go solo to try and become like Koyuki? Not sure what her exact reasoning is given that this was the same person who turned down the offer on spot, but I guess we'll know soon.

xSkipi said:

Shit, I thought I was a bad person for laughing at what was gonna be her death, looks like I'm not alone. XDD
after this the story been go downhill for me

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post. Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.

RawrbertoMar 10, 2017 11:26 AM
Mar 10, 2017 9:26 AM
Apr 2016
Fuck, Akitsuki didn't die, I think the anime loses on drama but wins on music. Don't know what to think about it, the manga is so raw and emotional that I suppose this choice was tho worst way to take... let's see. Episode was weak after weeks of great episodes though...

I am still on the best girl Koyuki team, so... Truck Kun was my greatest hope
Lax_CauxMar 10, 2017 10:01 AM
Mar 10, 2017 9:38 AM

Dec 2014
Well this is quite the major change considering what people say about the manga, it definitely made me curious though, can anyone who read it give me a brief summary as to what happens after

RawrbertoMar 10, 2017 11:27 AM
Mar 10, 2017 9:40 AM

Jul 2014
Ok what? I fcking skimmed through just waiting for my one true love Truck kun and he fails? Fuuka lives? aw hell no, dropped!
Mar 10, 2017 9:49 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I have a strong feeling that I'm gonna get royally cucked by this fucking anime -_-
Mar 10, 2017 9:53 AM

May 2015
Twin Stars, Masamune, and now Fuuka. This has to be the worst broadcast week of anime in a long, long time. All these episodes completely sucked
Mar 10, 2017 9:56 AM
Apr 2016
Cornbread78 said:
Twin Stars, Masamune, and now Fuuka. This has to be the worst broadcast week of anime in a long, long time. All these episodes completely sucked

Masamune with the yuri girls was really, really funny, although worst than last week.

And you forget Konosoba's episode, that hit the jackpot with one of the best comedic moments in both seasons

Fuuka I agree that was at least desappointing. The ending too, she going solo, I thought it would been better if they followed the manga
Lax_CauxMar 10, 2017 10:04 AM
Mar 10, 2017 9:59 AM
Aug 2016
I can understand their choice about
in the anime, because let's face it: who would ever put a word of appreciaction of an entire seasonal anime when
Not me for sure.

As a reader of the manga, in myself i don't consider the anime Fuuka anymore and it became all pointless, i'm for the original product even if i liked Fuuka 1 alot.
Now, since in the manga
Eeeeh i don't know how they're gonna end this. I thought that they should've make the anime end at chapt 75 (i don't wanna spoil since we never know if it'll be a season 2 or someone will now read the manga). Now i'm curios, not interested at all but just curios.

PS: who knows, maybe she will left the anime for Aoi.. you never know.
Btw, for who didn't do it, READ THE MANGA. As always.

RawrbertoMar 10, 2017 11:31 AM
Mar 10, 2017 10:01 AM

Mar 2015
You had one job truck-kun.. one fking job! Why did you go for that alpaca strap instead? x.x
should make Fuuka lose its drama tag.. then again, inb4 Seo trolls us again and has truck-kun make a strong comeback in the last episode..
RawrbertoMar 10, 2017 11:33 AM

Even if the future awaiting me is so bright that it's blinding,
If I'm to face it alone, there's no real meaning in it.. ♫♫

Mar 10, 2017 10:17 AM

Nov 2011
Anime original ending...I don't know what to expect now...I guess aybe still a Fuuka and Yuu end which would suck but whatever.

I wonder if that was still

Cornbread78 said:

Masamune was so cringe worthy this week I couldn't take it and really considered dropping it right at the end.
SoraSenpaiMar 10, 2017 2:04 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 10, 2017 10:27 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Mother of all anime original developments lol

I mean let's be real, truck-kun was a fucking stupid plot twist in the manga and it's been shit ever since that happened as a result, but just taking it away altogether in the anime makes the story lose the one thing that made it unique. So... we avoided the silliness, but instead it became more generic? Dunno if that's worth it or not. But at least this way we should have some sort of semi-conclusive anime ending since it is now 100% anime original
HaXXspettenMar 10, 2017 10:35 AM
Mar 10, 2017 10:42 AM

Nov 2014
Having her get randomly hit by a truck is one of the worst asspulls I'd ever read.

4/5

RawrbertoMar 10, 2017 11:42 AM
Mar 10, 2017 10:50 AM

Nov 2016
At this point, there's only 2 episodes left and as much as I'd love to see Yuu get with Fuuka, it doesn't seem like there will be enough time for development. I think a Koyuki + Yuu ending is still fairly likely. With a 'And fuuka went on to succeed with her dreams' end.
Mar 10, 2017 11:04 AM
Aug 2016
Lily_The_Kitty said:
At this point, there's only 2 episodes left and as much as I'd love to see Yuu get with Fuuka, it doesn't seem like there will be enough time for development. I think a Koyuki + Yuu ending is still fairly likely. With a 'And fuuka went on to succeed with her dreams' end.

I agree with you. Like,

but i think the next episode will recreate the scene in chapter 31 or moving forward with some nonmanga plotline to end it with a scene like in chapter 75. but who knows?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2017 11:06 AM

Feb 2017
Mar 10, 2017 11:07 AM

Nov 2015
I laughed so hard this is priceless
You cannot spell Light without L
Mar 10, 2017 11:20 AM

Jan 2015
that's gotta be a good troll from Diomedia. Showing so many truck scenes in prior episodes. with Fuuka saying how awful this Truck is. Teasing us nicely, and now this episode... I don't like this studio at all :(
RIP truck-kun fangirls tho :P
Mar 10, 2017 11:21 AM

May 2015
Lax_Caux said:
Cornbread78 said:

Masamune with the yuri girls was really, really funny, although worst than last week.
And you forget Konosoba's episode, that hit the jackpot with one of the best comedic moments in both seasons
Fuuka I agree that was at least desappointing. The ending too, she going solo, I thought it would been better if they followed the manga
SoraSenpai said:
Anime original ending...I don't know what to expect now...I guess aybe still a Fuuka and Yuu end which would suck but whatever.
I wonder if that was still

Cornbread78 said:

Masamuna was so cringe worthy this week I couldn't take it and really considered dropping it right at the end.

Yeah Konosuba was gold as usual and Blue Exorcist was really good as well, but all of these romcom/drama shows have been pathetically bad. I didn't even know what the twist in Fiuuka was, but they played up this big dramatic moment in the street, and you knew something was going to happen with all the stop lights pics, etc. Then THAT happens... c'mon, that was horrible.
Mar 10, 2017 11:32 AM

Jul 2012
That was such a troll episode, watching that scene with pedestrian crossing i wanted to say are you really going to do this again and just for 2 last episodes. And then, did that really just happen? Well that was quite amusing to watch, but kinda strange.
Talking about romance, now feels completely different from the manga, Fuuka's character was changed for the new ending. Kinda obvious that Yuu should be convincing her to stay in the band and that would somehow transform into mutual feelings. And i think this Yuu's "somehow" is coming out of nowhere. About Koyuki, i think she's following self-destruct route :(
The music was very good, really enjoyed it. Well that was one of the factors for that could've changed not the greatest manga (i still like it kinda), but if the manga plot was not the best, this one went into cliche really fast.
Mar 10, 2017 11:34 AM
Mar 2016

WTF TRUCK KUN miss Fuuka by ______that much, Awwww, sucks, I really wanted a Tama x Yuu arc, what' worse, we didn't even get to see Fuuka's panty.

Man, I kinda miss seeing Yuu's big sister in her underwear.
WhoahohoMar 10, 2017 11:48 AM
Mar 10, 2017 11:35 AM
May 2015
This gotta be the least faithful adaptation I ever Seen. How did kouji give this a greenlight??
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2017 11:37 AM

Jan 2015
Hey everyone! Just to remind you to please use spoiler tags. While the thread says "do not post about the manga beyond this point", please do not post about how the anime differs from the manga. Some of you are throwing out some pretty hard spoilers for the manga. This may not spoil the anime for anyone, but it can really hurt those who wanted to go read the manga.
Mar 10, 2017 11:47 AM

Feb 2012
Oh snap This is prob why they had a break... Fuuka not getting run over was a swerve... Anyone think we'll get the alternate ending in the bd's?
Mar 10, 2017 11:56 AM

Jun 2013
Noooooo Fuuka you dumbass!! How can you just screw over your friends like that, even if you're heartbroken? Not cool.

anime list
manga list
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
APC
Anime Advocates
Mar 10, 2017 12:04 PM

Jun 2011
YOU HAD ONE JOB TRUCK-KUN!
Mar 10, 2017 12:15 PM

Aug 2013
I knew it. They literally killed this story.
KingKatsura said:
This gotta be the least faithful adaptation I ever Seen. How did kouji give this a greenlight??

Did you see how Kimi no Iru Machi was butchered? Probably not...

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
ShockedMar 11, 2017 7:52 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 10, 2017 12:17 PM

Aug 2015
Honestly the worst episode so far, that's sad :/
Mar 10, 2017 12:29 PM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
Now Fuuka will quit the band ...... is silly how they twisted the animation and removed the main idea from the manga. Even if the truck was silly in some way, it added some drama to the manga. In next episode band, Yuu probably will try to keep the band and will convince Fuuka to stay, also will notice the feelings that he has for her.

Koyuki will lose her opportunity, sadly all points to an ending Yuu - Fuuka.

Mar 10, 2017 12:30 PM
Jul 2012
While I normally prefer faithful adaptions i'm glad this one isn't.
Mar 10, 2017 12:37 PM

Apr 2016
I'm aware of spoilers (and that "big" one), not follow manga and even not watching anime, but wtf is happening ? xD

Its like if in Naruto his parents was alive, it completely change story xD
SwagernatorMar 10, 2017 12:44 PM
Mar 10, 2017 12:39 PM

Sep 2013
Don't know how to feel about this episode, but there's one thing I do know.. am in love with the real Tama and Nico. Their voices so deep and <3
Mar 10, 2017 12:51 PM

Oct 2016
Mother of trolls, damn.
Mar 10, 2017 12:51 PM

Jul 2015
Cornbread78 said:
now that I think about it.. yeah. It's the NTR week lmao.

Anyway, I would hate it if Koyuki loses. In fact, I hate the whole "omg I just realized I like him" and then goes in and ruins a perfectly beautiful relationship like Koyuki and Yuu's
Mar 10, 2017 1:02 PM

Jul 2016
Thanks god...Fukka is

I loved Fuuka in the first half of the anime but now i wanted to see Yuu x Koyuki.
Or why don't both?:o
Mar 10, 2017 1:03 PM

Feb 2016
OK, are you f*cking serious? they actually made the scene of the Truck, but nothing actually happens, then what's the point of even animating that scene?

that aside...

Has Yuu infected AKitsuki with his Stupidity? she DENIED an offer before this, and now she decides to accept one, destroying the entire group that in the first place SHE created, what the hell man?

Now that I think of, the actual culprit here is Koyuki, if weren't of that Attention Whore this would be different, but no, this Adaptation went into the route of "pitiful childhood friend finally gets attention"
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Mar 10, 2017 1:09 PM
Jul 2018
This anime has grown even more frustrating starting from episode 5.Yuu has became more heartless as a 1D (forget him as a 2d character) anime character when he was seduced by that tama. All his mind is now on 'tama', 'tama', 'tama'!! [even he got saved and kissed by fuuka herself]

I am absolutely positivve that the way Yuu was introduced on this anime,I don't think he should expect to get plot twist even if Fuuka got hit by that vehicle, because last 4-5 episode was meant to show how he and tama has strong romantic love! [too bad he even stole fuuka's first kiss and now ignoring her]

removed-userMar 10, 2017 2:11 PM
Mar 10, 2017 1:10 PM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
ReguIus said:
rsc-pl said:
I knew it. They literally killed this story.

Did you see how Kimi no Iru Machi was butchered? Probably not...

Main story of manga is actually starting AFTER the accident. That's why this anime adaptation sucks as hell
seems like Seo-sensei's manga can't be faithfully adapted... Suzuka came close but never completed the story. It's kinda sad since I like his stuff

Yup, sadly this adaptation doesn't follow Seo's idea. The ending could be worst than what we are expecting.

Mar 10, 2017 1:32 PM

Jul 2015
Tama is such an annoying character... i was hoping truck-kun kills her!
So fuuka broke up with the band because of yuu, well i think we will see how fuuka and yuu are ending up in a relationship. In the end the band will continue (happy ending) hahaha
Mar 10, 2017 1:43 PM

Nov 2013
LOL so i stopped enjoying the anime cause of the retarded death spoilers...

not only the death didnt happen...but the reason it would happen (to pick that thing...why would anyone even notice it falling anyway?)

my god, i hope you're all happy for making people drop or stop enjoying it cause of your spoilers...
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

225 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 14, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Who should have ended up with the MC?

TheCryBabyHero - Jul 16, 2023

12 by conetall420 »»
Jul 22, 2023 3:03 PM

» just read the manga

Garble198 - Nov 7, 2018

11 by Potimas »»
May 25, 2023 1:53 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2017

85 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 27, 2023 4:45 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2017

86 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 27, 2023 4:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.