Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2017 12:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kurosaki's anger is understandable this episode tbh considering Academia has done to him.

It's interesting that he challenges Yuya to a duel. Been looking forward to this for a long time so it's a refreshing sight to see. Raid Raptors vs Performapal!

Nice to see those Raid Raptor combos (Rise Falcon, Revolution, etc). The duel met my expectations as Yuya also managed to pull off some strong OPD combos. Good episode!
Mar 5, 2017 5:14 AM
Apr 2013
For a Rank 12 Monster, I personally thinks it ended too fast, so I'm a bit disappointed. Well, at least I enjoyed seeing the flashbacks. And child Shun and Ruri, they were so cute! I never expected I got to see child Shun in the anime. I thought I could only saw child Shun in the manga.

It's pretty much confirmed from Jack's words in the preview that Yuya has the four dragons, which means he also has Clear Wing and Starve Venom. And from Shun, who sensed that Yuto is inside Yuya, that also means Yugo and Yuri are also inside him as well! I cat's wait to see the Yuu4 again! XD
Mar 5, 2017 10:40 AM

Oct 2007
Another duel next week ... zzzzzz

Can't wait for this to end and finally see the conclusion.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2017 2:59 PM

Feb 2013
Yuya got a new monster.
Mar 5, 2017 3:29 PM

Sep 2016
geez can they just end this series once and for all? this is just so bad, this whole amnesia thing make reira smile thing and action card bullshit thing. just let it end!

why can't they just make cliche ending after zarc everyone living happily in 1 dimension or maybe add yuya vs zarc for climax before that, that's fine.

this is just painful to watch, just move on to Link summon please
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 5, 2017 3:46 PM

Oct 2016
Final Fortress is disappointing in a way, because it's supposed to be epic final boss of Raidraptors, yet it lacks any protection effects unlike Ultimate Falcon and its effect is a rather costly multiple attack effect which even Rise Falcon gets for free.

On the other hand, Lancer Dragon is cool, but I am still disappointed because it is not a Pendulum Monster and Odd-Eyes didn't get a proper evolution like the other three dragons (Fusion for Starve Venom, Synchro for Clear Wing and Xyz for Dark Rebellion). See Odd-Eyes Phantasma Dragon from the manga.

The duel was very much Action Card oriented and was somewhat short, especially if you are dueling someone of Shun's caliber.

Yuya gets another duel against Jack, so I hope they don't ruin the epicness of their first duel with this one.
Mar 5, 2017 4:23 PM

Apr 2007
That was a good final duel for Shun, although shorter than I would have liked. You could really feel his fighting spirit which was lacking a little in some of his more recent duels. That happy face at the end when Shun basically said 'hell no!' to Sora was adorable :>

And here comes Jack to slap Yuya in the face again. Can't say I care to see another duel between them.
Mar 5, 2017 7:37 PM

Sep 2015
I don't remember Asuka know about or ever meet Yu boy before
Into the Internet!
Mar 5, 2017 7:53 PM
Apr 2013
ZBlastHistory said:
I don't remember Asuka know about or ever meet Yu boy before

He met Yugo and Yuri, and even duelled the latter, remember? And after she returned to normal from being a card, I'm sure either Sora someone else fill in about Ray and everything.
Mar 5, 2017 8:02 PM

Oct 2011
Jack Atlas !!!!
Maybe Crow will duel Yuya?
Mar 5, 2017 11:13 PM
Apr 2013
AnimeFan500 said:
Jack Atlas !!!!
Maybe Crow will duel Yuya?

I don't think so, considering only 2 or 3 episodes left after episode 146.
Mar 5, 2017 11:56 PM

Dec 2016
Another very good duel and Yuya was able to make Kurosaki smile.

Pretty cool to see a Rank 12 monster in action.

I understand what Jack is trying to say, Yuya hasn't summoned any of the other dragons yet.
Mar 6, 2017 12:17 AM
Apr 2013
LukesYGOonYT said:
Another very good duel and Yuya was able to make Kurosaki smile.

Pretty cool to see a Rank 12 monster in action.

I understand what Jack is trying to say, Yuya hasn't summoned any of the other dragons yet.

You mean except Odd-Eyes, right? When Yuya didn't summon Dark Rebellion during his duel against Dennis, at first I thought he wanted to show how fun duel can be without an easy win, but now, it's very clear that Yuya is afraid to summon them because Zarc may revive again if do so.
Mar 6, 2017 4:53 AM
Sep 2012
I am with these characters, Yuto, Yugo, Serena, Reri, Ren are gone, I refuse to believe that. The silver lining is Yuri is gone. I can't end like this can it?

Well at least Leo finally realized what a screw up he was, and how selfish he was. And gives me hope, in the others being gone, that is all according to Leo, he has been wrong about stuff in the series, so there is hope, he don't know what he is talking about.

Yuya and Shun dueling was a excellent duel. Well I don't mind one episode duels. I guess this was to give Shun is joy back, and his trust. Though Shun was a jerk the way he talked and literally shoved Asuka around, that was just rude, and I am sure Ruri wouldn't approve. An apology would be nice.

So it is Jack turn, I don't know why Yuya has to prove himself some more, though I am disappointed we are not going back to the Synchro dimension. Still a good episode, even though I know he is upset, no excuse for Shun's treatment of Asuka, it is not her fault.
Mar 6, 2017 5:32 AM

Feb 2016
Final Fortress was kinda of lame, every other time Shun summoned a new Raid Raptor , you knew things are not going to end pretty. The duel ended really fast as well.
Mar 6, 2017 6:26 AM

Jul 2016
it was decent, nothing else to say
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Mar 6, 2017 9:59 AM

Jul 2015
I'm betting Yuya puts Zarc in one pendulum zone and Rey in the other and pendulum summons all 4 Yuzu's and the other 3 Yuya's

Hehehe
Mar 6, 2017 1:12 PM

Sep 2011
Oooh lovely lovely animation once again. I thought I was watching a sped-up episode at first tho. However any Shun duel is an instant 5/5 for me.

Leo it's a bit late for your redemption arc lol.

"Ruri might not be real but she's real in my heart!" -Pretty much Kurosaki right now.
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Mar 7, 2017 5:28 AM
Apr 2013
Arc-V's last episode is confirmed now...

I'm gonna miss this series soon...!
Mar 7, 2017 3:36 PM

Sep 2011
Frost190 said:
Arc-V's last episode is confirmed now...

I'm gonna miss this series soon...!

Same, Arc-V has been my favorite YGO series. Not only did it get me back to playing YGO but it also restored my love & hope for the series! :( Despite all the hate it's getting I've really enjoyed this crazy-ass ride.
Hopefully we get characters as good as all of the Yus in VRAINS.
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Mar 7, 2017 4:58 PM

Mar 2014
Sorahx said:
Final Fortress was kinda of lame, every other time Shun summoned a new Raid Raptor , you knew things are not going to end pretty. The duel ended really fast as well.

Totally agreed! Before, Shun always smashed the enemies with his raptors like his friendship cup duel vs Dennis, after they started to invade Academia, they nerfed Shun so bad >:v
Mar 7, 2017 6:53 PM
Apr 2013
Joycdonnell said:
Sorahx said:

Totally agreed! Before, Shun always smashed the enemies with his raptors like his friendship cup duel vs Dennis, after they started to invade Academia, they nerfed Shun so bad >:v

Maybe the duel would be better if only Shun summoned Final Fortress faster rather than near the end of the duel.
Oct 24, 2018 6:45 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
mmm that Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon was good.
張大です for 張大勇督察
May 19, 2019 8:44 PM

Dec 2012
Sora.
Asuka.
Shun... kisama! How dare you tell Asuka to shut up and then push her aside? You'll pay!
Leo.
Yes. I did wonder why Zarc looked like Yuya instead of his original self.
Asuka oppai.
Duel!
Asuka side oppai.
Encore. Do you want more.
Jack is watching.
Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon?
Asuka under side oppai.
Final Fortress Falcon? Looking like it came from Gundam.
Asuka side oppai.
No tie?
Kurosaki lose.Asuka oppai.
Jack!
Asuka booty.

They going to make Jack lose again. smh Just gotta remember that this isn't 5D's Jack.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 18, 2020 7:46 PM

Feb 2014
Loli Ruri so adorable playing cards with shota Shun n_n
Damn, Asuka's really look big from that angle.
The human drama gets serious this episode with Leo and Shun.
Yeah, they look pretty damn big this episode.
This show love the abuse the effect of halving damage taken during battle or effect damage, but in reality discarding two cards to activate such a weak effect is super not worth it, and monsters with those effects wouldn't see any play unless they had other very strong effects as well.
Lol, why is Jack being an asshole?

This is the last time we see Shun and his Raid Raptors, same with Asuka, it was nice to see her again in another Yu-Gi-Oh anime, they were good additions to this show.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.