Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 8, 2017 3:15 PM
Jun 2016
linkuan said:
Well..... I think it was good that after some irrelevant chapters, Rito and Haruna finally confessed to each other. But I didn't think it would be the end to the series. I thought of it more as a new begining. Although, with Momo confessing to it could easly be a transition for a new title with new characters on the front line.
If the series continue and more girls confess after some time I think the order would be: (from the start) Lala, Run, Yami, Haruna, Momo, Yui, Rin, Nana, Kyouko, any other girl Hasemi-sensei brings, and for the finale Mikan.

I'm just saying. This can be a true ending as well. With the more relevant heroines having already confessed and making Rito's life chaotic and full of Ecchi ¬w¬

Btw I'm anxious to see this animated (the latest arcs (specially Yami confessing :3))

Don't forget Nemesis, she confessed in front all the school
Mar 9, 2017 1:23 AM
Jan 2017
After 7 years of manga we got this end....
A bunch people end without confessing him
Just a open end with Rito almost refusing Lala
Just hope the extra chapters bring in a ending, cuz this was just a bunch people (not all) confessing him without conclusion
Mar 9, 2017 1:24 AM
Jan 2017
If this was the end of a saga ok
But "the end" of a series like to loveる it's just awful
Mar 9, 2017 10:27 PM

Sep 2013
That was disappointing, if we get a sequel I'll up the score to a 9, but with that ending I just feel burned.
Mar 10, 2017 4:14 PM

Dec 2014
dafuq........... what the heck is wrong with this chapter!?
Yui, noooooo.... feels like a cameo...... dafuq.....
Mar 13, 2017 4:25 PM

Sep 2008
now i feel...empty, been reading this since...12 years aprox, so i dont know what to expct know
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Mar 15, 2017 2:10 PM

Apr 2014
What was that? (btw finish reading when the chapter was released but didn't have time to comment).
This ending is such ass...it can go on more and end with harem route...
Hope there is a sequel.
Still 9/10 for me, it would be 10/10 if it has a good ending.
Mar 18, 2017 11:06 AM
Aug 2016
is this how it ended? shiiit, dafuq laaa...what romance how indecisive.
Mar 18, 2017 1:10 PM

Feb 2015
wtf ?! no!
seriously, that just ended the series ?
are you fucking kidding me. that was a full disappointment. it would be a different case if there will be another season tho but there is not actually. because literally it said fucking "fin", fuckin "end"

only idiots will continue the story when they put the prequel "fin" or end in the end of it.

tbh i don't even know what the fuck is the author thinking to end it like that.
to love ru almost nailed the history of a fucking proper harem story (at least) to be made in manga. like, there is no manga or series which the romance or the harem are completed until the end. at least in my own knowledge. but this series is a waste of potential when the author ended it like that.

it's not like i hate the series now because of what the author did with the ending. i just hate the author for doing it like that.

not surprised that i thought this chapter is so fucking rush as fuck like a train turn to be having some brain but it's an idiot.

this ending ruined everything seriously. what is the purpose of the series then if they end it like that. the purpose is for rito to get all the girl together with him. that's the point. and when you end it like that, when the purpose not even achieve yet, fucking complete shit as fuck.
Mar 18, 2017 1:31 PM
Sep 2016
Now I have to put all my hopes on Highschool dxd, Magicka no Kenshi and Shinmai.
Mar 20, 2017 9:54 AM

May 2016
This sucks hard.
The ending is freaking damn disappointing.
It didn't even conclude anything nor does it have a proper reason to end -If we can call this as "ending" that's it-

The whole built up with all Momo harem plans and shits, I thought in this day and age at least we still have to love-ru that will end with harem ending for all fans.
It had been its goal from the start, I mean that was literally what momo -real main heroine- had been doing for from the freaking start but then something got into author head and he kinda like "fuck all the built up, fuck Momo and her plan".

While I did not value this series that high -so normally it shouldn't have pissed me off- but I did enjoy it from time to time and also expect "something" from it as it is the harem ecchi type that stay true to it owns nature but alas, fuck everything. It wasted what should have been better.

The only way I see why the author ends series this way is to start a sequel with a new name otherwise I really can't see how one is willing to abandon what he himself had built from the get go. But the ending say "Fin", so well, fuck it. idc anymore.
Again, I'm disappointed.
CactiiMar 20, 2017 9:58 AM
Mar 20, 2017 10:22 AM
Sep 2016
Yesterday I searched in google "manga with harem ending" and it took me to a thread in this forum, posted in 2015. Darkness was mentioned as a manga not yet finished, but that is surely going to end with an harem. I felt so sad.
Mar 20, 2017 4:16 PM
Feb 2017
So guys "Secret Project"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7MfQimyeAM&feature=youtu.be
This is secret project maybe?
Mar 22, 2017 3:42 PM

Jun 2016
Uoipka said:
So guys "Secret Project"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7MfQimyeAM&feature=youtu.be
This is secret project maybe?

No, that's not it. That's the new game, To Love-Ru Darkness: Gravure Chance. The secret project is likely either the new book coming out in August or the two extra chapters coming soon.
Nov 15, 2017 12:13 AM

Jan 2014
I'm not satisfied with this kind of ending. it's like a waste all this time. they're take to many event to raise a flag in all the girls.

well, the good thing is Rito finally confessed to Haruna, at least one who should happen in Trouble happened in Darkness.

I hope in the next continuation they move along with the real development of Harem King for all the girl that already confessed, and continue the development for those who hasn't confessed and getting more candidate in harem plan.

to this moment, the girl that hasn't confessed: Yui, Momioka, Nana, Rin, Kyouko.
Potential candidate: Tearju, Mikado, Oshizu, Saki, Aya, Azenda, Celine (adult form).

8/10 for this end. I'd give 9/10 or maybe 10/10 if there's a continuation of it.
AbyhapeNov 15, 2017 12:20 AM
Dec 14, 2018 12:56 AM
Jun 2014
Zakokyara said:
Well, this ending appears to have sucked, though maybe not as badly as the first manga's did. It doesn't even look like much of an ending to me, to be honest.

It annoys me how Hasemi was incapable of pulling off a decent ending and opted for an open ending. It's like he's trolling us, even the Japanese fans. It further proves he is an amateurish writer who can only write guilty pleasure material.

TheExile285 said:
I wonder if manga publishers just don't allow full harem endings? It never seems to happen even when people want it.

Does anyone know where I could find the raws?

I doubt the publishers stop the authors from doing so. I believe many authors are "afraid" from diverging from other harem mangas, or they have great difficulty writing a harem ending that works.

As for the raws, you can find them at raw.senmanga.com, but I don't think they're uploaded yet.

then they should quit making harem mangas. We've no need for mangakas making stories they're incapable of ending.
Jan 17, 2019 8:00 AM

Dec 2014
Lol... I feel really bad for those who had read this for so many years... I know someone who started it since the first chapter of Darkness, and I am sure there are some who had read it since season one... 7-11 years for nothing... This author is even more indecisive than Rito. I hate this type of writers... Is one thing to make a 20 chapters manga and make an open ending, and another thing to write something for over a decade, and make this ending... Is an insult towards all his fans... Why the fuck should anyone read this, if in the end the conclusion is left to the imagination of the readers? I could read the first chapter, and imagine the rest... Is a good thing I checked the last chapter before going through the whole series... this ends just like the first season. Fucking garbage... I guess, now I must drop the anime from my must-watch list too...
Nov 16, 2019 7:18 AM

Feb 2016
Huh.. Weird.... Does the manga end at 100 chapters or 77? MyAnimelIst says it has 100 chapters which leaves me confused.

YouTubeWeird Videos
Anime Edits
PixivSheetHost

"Salvation is a thin thread dangling from heaven."
- Mary ~ Death Mark

Jan 27, 2020 6:08 AM
Jan 2020
Actually there is bad ending that the principal took all Rito Harem and even Haruna girlfriend manif you don't trust me find that in Puffin then search

Hentai2read Harem(end)

That where to love ru bad ending
Apr 20, 2020 7:57 AM

Feb 2018
When you fallin love with someome something begins change, doesnt it.
~ fin 10/10
Jul 23, 2020 9:25 PM
Jul 2020
why is the ending like that, is it only expressing love to Haruna to finish this anime, should Yuuki Rito get married to Lala and build the harem, then it can be said to be the best anime of his time
Oct 16, 2020 2:38 AM

Sep 2019
Darkness was better than To LOVE-Ru but the ending is still unsatisfying. I hope it gets a sequel.
Nov 5, 2020 3:12 AM

Jan 2020
I'm happy to see that Momo still hasn't given up. I hope she will be able to make Rito fall for her. I really do. But I hope she will disband the harem plan one day.

A disappointment ending, though, to be honest. The chances are low, but I hope we will get a sequel of some sort with Momo being the main character again. It has already been 3 years, but I can still hope, right?
Apr 27, 2021 1:50 AM

Nov 2014
Meh...
I should've known
Jap can't write ending
What did I expect?
Jul 25, 2021 11:09 PM
Jul 2018
The ending is quite satisfying for me, Because my hopes that my best girls(specifically harem plan) weren't crushed by To love ru darkness manga like most harem manga do and it always left bad taste in my memory (ex: Ichigo 100%).

I guess picking a best girl from these many best was even hard for the creator, that's why I liked how give hope/consolation to readers that their best girl didn't lose completely
Oct 13, 2021 2:05 AM
Aug 2021
I know I am many years late, but I only finished Darkness recently. While Darkness was really good (much better than the original series), that ending was some bullshit. It basically ended in the same way that the original TLR ended: I like Lala but I like Haruna more.

Look, I can understand Rito to an extent. He's always loved Haruna and continues to like her the most of all the girls - fine, then fucking do something about it. It took him WAAAAAY top long to realise that she liked him too (vice versa is also true). And i can understand that he has feelings for Lala too, as she made his life way more exciting since she showed up, but at the same time he still loves Haruna more. This is all fine. But it is implied (never explicitly stated, but the message was crystal clear) that he never had ANY romantic feelings for any of the other girls besides Haruna and Lala. This is something I find incredibly hard to swallow. Barring people like Run, Kyouko, Rin and Oshizu (they obviously have crushes on Rito, but are it's not that deep), people like Risa, Mea, and ESPECIALLY Yui, Yami and Momo, there had to be some sort of romantic interest there. I refuse to believe that he had ZERO interest in the last three.

We deserved a harem ending for once, but as usual, it wasn't the case. I mean they even gave the whole legality thing an out by saying earth laws wouldn't matter on a galactic scale.
Aug 7, 2022 5:16 AM

Jun 2010
where's the 78-100? I just checked it again and it was like what? since I finished it in ch77 but it is now up to 100?
"A sword is a weapon, Kenjutsu is the
art of killing, Whatever pretty words
you use to speak of it, this is
its true nature."

Otaku always defy common sense.

nferocious76

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Anyone else think this is truly special?

IceCreamScene - Jul 12, 2022

8 by Amatsukaze24 »»
May 6, 12:06 PM

» Sequel

Radtoter - Mar 13, 2022

4 by Natsusama98 »»
Jul 19, 2022 5:48 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2013

42 by parkave »»
Apr 16, 2022 1:07 PM

Poll: » Best Couple Or Pair For Yuuki Rito

removed-user - Sep 15, 2021

0 by removed-user »»
Sep 15, 2021 8:03 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Chapter 76 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mech4nic - Feb 1, 2017

76 by IrrelevantGuy »»
Nov 5, 2020 3:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.