Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2017 12:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Go Gonnnn
Some impressive moves made by him.

I see Yuya is still making use of those action cards. So gimmicky

This duel turned out to be entertaining than I had thought overall. The duel arena changes, strategies, and mood. Hell, they even got train monsters now. Hmm, Dennis at the end, what.
Feb 19, 2017 3:50 AM
Apr 2013
So to put it simply, in order to save Reira, prevent Zarc from reviving again and save the world, Yuya must make Reira smile again by using his Entertainment Dueling so Zarc's soul inside Reira will be redeemed, and once he does, Zarc's soul will go away. To do that, Reiji has Yuya polish his skill by fighting his Lancers comrades (except Serena who is still inside Arc-V with the other girls).

I don't know what to say with this reasoning... To be honest, I don't really care that much about that, my main curiousity is what happened to Yuto and the others...(TT_TT)

Still, it's a good Duel. Looking forward to watch the next. Especially since I heard the Tyler Sisters will return! I miss them!
Feb 19, 2017 9:01 AM

Oct 2016
Wow, Level 12 Superheavy Synchro. So I guess even if it's Pendulum Dimension now, the other Extra Deck monsters that were imported by Leo are still available.

And Gongenzaka ditched his Steadfast style entirely, and even though he banished the Action Cards from his Graveyard later, he still isn't supposed to move and catch Action Cards as a part of Steadfast dueling. Though I don't care, the duel was interesting in its own way.

What I didn't get is why Gongenzaka didn't use the effect of the Level 12 Synchro to destroy Odd-Eyes before the Battle Phase and then attack directly. Well, anime logic, and lazy and bad writing...

It's show time next episode! I swear, his duels are always fun to watch.

Frost190 said:
To do that, Reiji has Yuya polish his skill by fighting his Lancers comrades (except Serena who is still inside Arc-V with the other girls).

I don't know what to say with this reasoning...

A guess is that Reiji sees them as good enough challenges. Yuya has never dueled either of them and they are pretty strong.

And maybe Reiji wants to prepare Yuya so he can duel Reiji himself in the end, I mean Reiji is still one of the Lancers too so he qualifies. And what would make Reira's heart move more than his brother and his idol dueling.
Feb 19, 2017 12:06 PM

Sep 2016
that was bullshit

Action Card Action Card Action Card Action Card Action Card Action Card Action Card Action Card

SHIBIRERU~

Action Card Action CardAction CardAction Card Action Card Action Card Action Card

SHIBIRERU~

no wonder Reira is bored af

and gongenzaka is stupid, he should've destroy odd eyes before battle so he can direct attack

smh

arc v went from 100 to 0 to -100

shame
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Feb 19, 2017 12:46 PM

Jul 2016
This recycling tho
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Feb 19, 2017 2:11 PM

Feb 2013
This duel was a joke.
Feb 19, 2017 3:34 PM

Dec 2016
Wow he told his mother to shut up. Never thought I would hear something like that.

Nice new monster for Gongenzaka, I thought it was cool how he was riding that train.

Also that fact that it banishes all spell and trap cards in the graveyard is a big deal.

Next episode looks like it will be very exciting.
Feb 19, 2017 4:06 PM

Apr 2007
What's more innocent than a child's laughter? Obviously it's the only way to defeat Zarc lulz

It's funny that they're trying to "finish" the Maiami Championship. The next episode looks glorious, and hopefully Shun's duel looks just as good, but I really don't want to see him lose to Yuya :'c
Feb 19, 2017 5:43 PM
Sep 2012
So the duel finally ends.And I don't know what the hell was accomplished that wasn't accomplished last episode, except Yuya go his mojo back.

I do wish some of the random audience members lines, some of those lines you could have giving to the LDS trio, you know a characters I care about, not random extra, I guess they couldn't get their voice actors back.

So if Yusho was watching the whole time, I wonder if he saw his wife fan girl on young boys, that has to be embarrassing.

I am glad though they finally mention the other girls, the last episode and most of this episode, it was save Yuzu, where is Yuzu, no one is concerned about the other 3. Well in Ruri and Ren's case, I guess we can assume Yuto and Yugo will take care of it, but who is going to save Serena, I am not trusting that to Yuri.

Well than it is onto the next dimension and Dennis is back.
Feb 19, 2017 6:20 PM

Oct 2011
DENNIS AHHHHH 😍 ❤
Feb 20, 2017 6:25 PM

Apr 2016
make arc v great again this shit trash
Feb 21, 2017 6:31 AM

Aug 2014
3-5+ turns of 2 duelists doing same thing every turn, inflicting mere 200 each time? How is this entertainment??
And this is the last duel for Gon too! Another wasted potential #69854340

Please just end Arc-V already, this is painful to watch..
Feb 21, 2017 10:34 AM

Jul 2015
My mother would have knocked my teeth down my throat if I were to tell her "Shut up" in public.

Awful finish to the duel. 3 straight turns of the same strategies?
Mar 20, 2017 3:02 AM

Jan 2013
Jee what an entertainment duel, using the same move for 3 turns, that's not how you're going to make Reira smile Yuuya :)
Oct 23, 2018 1:42 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
LOL it all came to action card beatdown to win.
張大です for 張大勇督察
Oct 23, 2018 5:07 AM

May 2016
iamYuyaSakaki said:
LOL it all came to action card beatdown to win.

IKR? I loved how the duel whent into overdrive and got into exploring the Standard Dimension on last time hence the show is ending in 5 weeks (2017)
May 12, 2019 10:21 PM

Dec 2012
Yuya told Yoko to shut up.
The little shit said the shibi shit again.
I'm going to kill this shivering fuck.
Gongenzaka lose.
Reiji appears.
Others Yuya must beat?
Dimensional route?
Xyz?
Dennis?

Action cards saving Yuya's ass once again.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 27, 2022 10:27 PM

Jul 2013
Holy shit I forgot the point of this final mini-arc is literally to make a baby smile LMAO.
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Mar 2020
this was a pretty funny duel, not much else to say ig

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 132 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 16, 1:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.