Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2017 1:26 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, the Queen is not messing around at all this chapter! That slave seal and authority....damn, being her daughter must be super tough.

Naofumi's certain move seems a bit risky if you ask me.
Feb 16, 2017 8:13 PM
Sep 2015
Was not expecting that ending! This has to be the best chapter yet.
Feb 16, 2017 10:43 PM

Oct 2012
Both the queen and naofumi were ruthless this chapter, I love it
Feb 17, 2017 12:55 AM
Jan 2016
No mercy for the b*tch, that's what I like. Naofumi's been getting soft recently, it's nice to see him like this. :)
Feb 17, 2017 2:46 AM
Jul 2014
The Queen and Naofumi were ruthless, love that. Still can't get over the feeling that the Queen is just plotting something and Naofumi will have to take her down in the future.
Kib90MYANIMELISTFeb 17, 2017 2:52 AM
Feb 17, 2017 4:26 AM

Dec 2016
Aw hell yea, I have been waiting for this moment to come!! This might sound kinda rude, but I am pretty sure anyone would have a slight org*sm just from reading this utterly satisfying chapter. xD

And I am pretty sure the next one would give us even more satisfying result!

~Le Signature
Feb 17, 2017 4:34 AM

Feb 2008
went form exile to death....i really hop hes kidding because even if hes been wronged to this extent this seems highly beyond his nature. or the curse has been such that hes starting to lose his capacity for mercy.
Feb 17, 2017 4:40 AM

Oct 2011
That distorted face at the end. The shield hero is much too vengeful for a main character

Feb 17, 2017 10:10 AM

Jul 2012
That was a very good chapter, the first manga where some characters are so despisable (don't think there's a need for names) and that's why the chapter gave such satisfaction. Obviously want to say that the Queen is so lovable after all this, but reading all this i simply can't ask how did this happen to her daughter and why did she marry the king? Seeing his behaviour i don't think that he is suitable to be the king and wasn't it her job to give her proper upbringing so this wouldn't have happened. Maybe people reading the novel might answer something (mb under the spoiler), but didn't see anyone mention anything about that and find it really questionable and strange.
Feb 17, 2017 10:36 AM

Jun 2011
That last page was hilarious I cried laughing.
Feb 17, 2017 10:42 AM

Feb 2008
Queen such a badass I love this chapter, this is best chapter and finally justice is her.

They all being ruthless but can't be help it so much he has been suffering a lot, I love it. ^_^
BlackbirdFeb 17, 2017 1:14 PM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 17, 2017 12:15 PM

Oct 2011
I like this queen. Hopefully she doesn't turn around and betray Naofumi..
Feb 17, 2017 3:05 PM

Sep 2012
I like this hero, no I really do. We need more characters like him
Feb 17, 2017 11:58 PM

Jul 2012
BlazeSolo said:

The queen did say something about how in the past even if he hated someone he would still support him/her fairly, he was most probably a decent king back then and afterward changed to the king we now know and hate.

Well yeah i saw/remembered that too, but it was still really vague and if it is some kind of excuse that doesn't apply to her daughter.
And while i'm at it forgot to say obviously princess Malty receives so much hate, she's just rotten to the core character, but i think i hate as much or even more the lance hero Motoyasu, he's just completely useless and so dumb and ignorant, really hope he'll be punished as well or rather why wasn't he punished already?
allenjkeFeb 18, 2017 4:19 AM
Feb 20, 2017 9:34 PM

Nov 2016
orbbie said:
That last page was hilarious I cried laughing.

joined that club today
Mar 5, 2017 8:20 PM

Sep 2011
I regret reading this chapter in mangahere.com , I was spoiled about
T_T
Mar 7, 2017 6:16 AM

Aug 2009
uzee said:
That distorted face at the end. The shield hero is much too vengeful for a main character

I think it makes him more true. He accumulate some anger and hatred till this point and I think a curse from hatred shield have done it's thing too.
As for now I really like this character. Shield hero ftw!
Mar 9, 2017 5:35 PM

Oct 2015
OMG so satisfying, i almost had an orgasm when i saw the last page LUL

KILL THE FUCKING BITCH DESTROY THE SHIT OUT OF HER, SHE DESERVES HELL WORSE THAN SIMPLE DEATH

the queen is as badass as ever, implying that she has the autority

i was worried that Naofumi was getting soft in the couple last chapters, but it seems he's back to his old self !

btw guys does anyone know of a manga where the MC is like Naofumi ? he gets betrayed and becomes ruthless ?
Mar 22, 2017 3:20 PM

Jun 2008
the fact that she raised that daughter and marries that ass makes me kind of suspicious of her. those scum of the earth as you put it are your own family.
you are the one that gave them the authority and power and ignore their ways.

Anyway, i get our hero's anger but asking for her death is kind of idiotic when he is asking that from her own mother. you can't expect a mother to kill her own child not matter how much she see the fault of such child. Which is why i assume she said taking away their royal status instead of executing them or throwing them in a dungeon. They are still her family after all.
Personally if i was the shield hero i would ask for the bitch princess to be made my slave since she already has a slave seal and all. And i will enjoy using her as a tool and not kindly like the others. Hell, he can even pimp her out to men for money and make her life even more miserable. That will teach her good.

MonadMar 22, 2017 3:30 PM
Apr 24, 2017 7:38 AM

Dec 2015
Kill them both for fuck's sake!!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 21, 2017 9:43 PM

Apr 2016
I waited so long for them to be blown the fuck out. Damn it's so satisfying.
Jan 15, 2018 8:37 PM

Nov 2013
Interesting explanation by the Queen. And how she froze the King without hesitation was badass.

How she subjected Malty to the slave seal and forced Motoyasu to see the truth was great.

Malty begging to Naofumi was absolutely pathetic. Demanding the death sentence is too excessive though. But I doubt, that he'll go through with it.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Apr 10, 2018 6:53 AM

Dec 2017
this is the most satisfying thing ever, chapter after chapter of Naofumi suffering, this is too good man, this is the chapter i’ve yearning for. i thought Naofumi suffering will never end with that bitch looking princess hanging around spreading shit. oh boy even her tear were fake as hell, how toxic a person can be to be honest.

just how long the queen left her kingdom, there’s so muh evil in there, nonetheless it doesnt matter anymore, she’s back and she’s back with action.

Naofumi is already broken on the inside to even care about anything anymore, good thing he’s not some kind of noble man, stay true with himself
Feb 12, 2019 1:48 PM

Jun 2015
YES THEYRE FINALLY GETTING THEIR KARMA
Feb 21, 2019 12:48 PM

Sep 2014
ALL HAIL THE QUEEN WEW, she totally owned those two bastard.
Can't even begin to imagine how Malty became so rotten but Naofumi finally gets some sweet revenge!
Feb 22, 2019 12:36 PM

May 2017
That chapter was just 100% satisfaction.
God save the Queen.
Jul 17, 2023 9:58 AM

Feb 2012
This is easily the worst chapter of the story and completely undermines everything this story has set up to this point. Naofumi has spent 8 volumes fighting against unjust accusations and everything is resolved in chapter by the Queen. The worst part is that this country has the means to compel a person to tell the truth so the rape accusation should have been cleared up from the start. We also now know the Queen knew the accusations were false from the very beginning and has the power to quickly and ruthlessly crush all her enemies inside her country in just days, but didn't because of nonsensical international relations reasons. If their was a long and bloody civil war to restore the Queen to power then it would make sense because the Queen would have to retake the country.

Instead of this story serving as a critic against totalitarian justice, it is really perfectly fine with the system as long as you benefit and the guys you believe are bad are punished.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 103 Discussion

kevin_video - Jan 15

3 by Yaggamy »»
Feb 12, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 102 Discussion

curvedtree - Dec 18, 2023

1 by Kenny_Stryker »»
Jan 13, 9:16 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 101 Discussion

kevin_video - Nov 14, 2023

2 by Yaggamy »»
Nov 15, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 100 Discussion

Penguinu - Sep 9, 2023

2 by Kjqomc »»
Oct 27, 2023 3:15 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 99 Discussion

curvedtree - Aug 8, 2023

2 by curvedtree »»
Aug 9, 2023 6:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.