Forum Settings
Forums

Seiyuu Duo every♥ing! Announces Suspension

New
Feb 12, 2017 4:22 AM

Nov 2007
It was announced via every♥ing! Fantasia-Show 2017 ~Lesson2 Sweet 19 Dream~ today that seiyuu duo every♥ing! will graduate (suspend from their activities) during their concert on November 26, 2017.

every♥ing! consists of Ibuki Kido and Erii Yamazaki from Horipro management, who were both high school students when the duo was formed in June 2014. They also do a radio show together, which was previously titled "Kido Ibuki, Erii-chan no Yumeiro Gakuen Doki☆Doki Sankabi." The title of the show was changed to "every♥ing! no Yumeiro Radio" in October 2016. The limited-time project was supposed to end when both of them graduated from high school, but the duo was able to continue even after graduation with everyone's support. It was decided that the duo would suspend activities in November because at that time, Kido and Yamazaki will both be twenty years. They will then each continue their activities as a solo artist under Horipro. The duo has sung a few anime theme songs, such as both the opening and ending theme songs of Re-Kan and the ending theme song of Akiba's Trip The Animation. The duo also sung the opening theme song of Pupa together before the unit was formed.

Source: Moca News
NaruleachFeb 14, 2017 8:21 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 12, 2017 12:04 PM

Jun 2015
Why are the Japanese using "graduating" when they mean "disbanding" or "retiring"?
Feb 12, 2017 5:51 PM

Nov 2007
@TrashDax: It's my own opinion (not as a news moderator's), but "graduation" has a positive connotation of moving on to next step (or being active in other fields) than "disbanding" or "retiring" from the current activity, I think.

Edit: Their radio comes to end, too. I was thinking if the radio will end as well (since the radio with new title started not long ago).
https://every-ing.com/contents/88802
tsubasaloverMar 18, 2017 9:43 AM
Mar 4, 2017 10:44 AM
Jul 2011
Wait, so they want to break up and go solo because they're not teenagers anymore???

I just don't understand. Why couldn't they just stay together? They must have been having fun because they prolonged it longer than they expected.
Jun 26, 2017 4:10 AM

Aug 2016
@tsubasalover How can they have disbanded on a date that isn't here yet? Is your information in the article wrong or have they not yet disbanded?
Jun 26, 2017 4:16 AM

Nov 2007
@jyuushimatsu
They will disband, not already disbanded.
Jun 26, 2017 7:17 PM

Aug 2016
tsubasalover said:
@jyuushimatsu
They will disband, not already disbanded.

Oh, I see, thank you for the clarification, I was confused.
Jul 19, 2017 12:32 AM

Nov 2007
Final single "Egao de Thank You! (笑顔でサンキュー!)" releasing September 6 and both members challenged themselves in lyric writing. It will also include their Akiba's Trip The Animation ending theme Kokoro no Memory (limited and regular editions) and Parallel Adventure (パラレルアドベンチャー) (in regular edition) as coupling songs.
https://every-ing.com/contents/110281

More topics from this board

» 'Diamond no Ace: Act II' TV Anime Sequel in Production

Vindstot - 3 hours ago

8 by Sun_Chan »»
51 minutes ago

» 'Detective Conan' Creator's 'Yaiba' Manga Receives New Anime

Hyperion_PS - May 7

22 by Lambofgenesis »»
1 hour ago

» Winners of the 48th Kodansha Manga Awards

Snow - May 15

13 by tragedydesu »»
2 hours ago

» Smartphone Game 'Garena Free Fire' Gets Anime Project

Hyperion_PS - May 12

45 by PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE »»
7 hours ago

» 'Tsue to Tsurugi no Wistoria' Unveils Additional Pair of Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 10:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.