Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2017 12:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh man, seeing Sawatari duel the way he did this episode was exciting. It seems he got used to the style of entertainment dueling against Yuya. I thought the duel itself was also entertaining with the action cards being used.

Gon shows his fighting spirit in this duel as well. Nothing less expected from him. Seems that not all is going well for Yuya...
Feb 12, 2017 6:16 AM

Sep 2016
damn man, the writer went full retard with the series conclusion
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Feb 12, 2017 6:59 AM

Oct 2016
Everyone remembers now, and Zarc is trapped inside of Reira so that's why they need him to smile ASAP.

The duel was good, especially Yuya tricking Tsukikage and Gongenzaka going all-out to beat both Sawatari and Tsukikage.

The ending of this series could've been better, because the series lost some of its charm right after Synchro Dimension or even during that arc, I don't know. So I hope they can actually create a good and satisfying two-or-three-episode final duel to at least end this anime properly, which I hope will either be Yuya vs Yusho or Yuya vs Reiji.
Feb 12, 2017 8:27 AM
Apr 2013
So from next episode onwards, Yuya's main focus will be saving both Yuzu and Reira (and most likely the other girls). But what confuse me is, in the PV, Yuya said that if he can make Reira "smile again", Zarc's evil soul may disappear. I don't think Yuya means literally, but how exactly he's going to make baby Reira "smile again"? Other than reverting into a baby, so far, Reira doesn't show any...abnormalities.

Am I the only one who wants Zarc to be redeemed? I still feel that Zarc's conclusion is frustrating. Personally, I think he used to enjoy Dueling and all like Yuya does before going mad no thanks to those stupid audience and fans of his who demanded him to duel violently. So I was thinking that Zarc deserved to be saved, returning to his old kind self. I feel it's unfair that characters like some random Academia students got redeemed by Yuya's entertainment Dueling but not Zarc who is Yuya's original self. Am I thinking too much?

Tigerdrenalin said:

The ending of this series could've been better, because the series lost some of its charm right after Synchro Dimension or even during that arc, I don't know. So I hope they can actually create a good and satisfying two-or-three-episode final duel to at least end this anime properly, which I hope will either be Yuya vs Yusho or Yuya vs Reiji.

One thing for sure, according to the interview with the director, he wants to make the a Duel that involves the audience in the ending.
Feb 12, 2017 2:17 PM

Feb 2013
He remembered everything now.
Feb 12, 2017 2:38 PM

Dec 2016
Gongenzaka was the man, double otk.

Soul of the supreme king, same as Jaden.
Feb 12, 2017 6:04 PM

Apr 2016
sawatari so trash
Feb 12, 2017 7:07 PM
Sep 2012
Well the memories are back finally. What do they mean the real danger just began, is baby Reria are new big threat? I mean really?

Well I am glad Himeko still have her memories on what a terrible mother she was to Reria, I am all of giving that relationship a slate, but she needs to feel the consequences of her actions by knowing what she has done. And that wouldn't have happened if Reiji didn't tell her what happened, good for you Reiji.

So the question I got what is going on in the other dimensions, are the other boys alive as well, maybe Yuri is a good person now. That might be the only way to redeem him, is give his character a complete reset, but that is for another day.

Yuzu's dad remember was nice, though no one questions how Yuzu can exist without a mom. And everyone remembering Yuzu was great, my only nip pick and complaint, we didn't see Masumi's reaction to Yuzu being in everyone's memories again. But that is a personnel nip pick, I know it doesn't run the important parts of the narrative.

Anyway we have the memories of Yuzu back, the big question where is she, where are the other girls? Could there souls be lose somewhere?

Anyway good episode, can't wait to see how this ends.
Feb 13, 2017 5:26 AM

Jul 2016
Meh, it was ok.

Sawatari lost rip
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Feb 14, 2017 4:13 PM

Oct 2007
blfan said:
Well the memories are back finally. What do they mean the real danger just began, is baby Reria are new big threat? I mean really?

Well I am glad Himeko still have her memories on what a terrible mother she was to Reria, I am all of giving that relationship a slate, but she needs to feel the consequences of her actions by knowing what she has done. And that wouldn't have happened if Reiji didn't tell her what happened, good for you Reiji.

So the question I got what is going on in the other dimensions, are the other boys alive as well, maybe Yuri is a good person now. That might be the only way to redeem him, is give his character a complete reset, but that is for another day.

Yuzu's dad remember was nice, though no one questions how Yuzu can exist without a mom. And everyone remembering Yuzu was great, my only nip pick and complaint, we didn't see Masumi's reaction to Yuzu being in everyone's memories again. But that is a personnel nip pick, I know it doesn't run the important parts of the narrative.

Anyway we have the memories of Yuzu back, the big question where is she, where are the other girls? Could there souls be lose somewhere?

Anyway good episode, can't wait to see how this ends.

Yuri isn't necessarily bad, he is merely an outcast.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2019 9:40 PM

Dec 2012
The little shit said that shibi shit again.
They all remember Yuzu.
Reira sealed Zarc inside himself.
Sawatari lose.
Tsukikage lose.
Ore wa... Zarc!
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 19, 2020 5:25 PM

Jan 2017
THE MAN Gongenzaka, the strongest duelist ever
Aug 17, 2020 5:45 PM

Feb 2014
The duel became a tag duel.
The fat kid is still annoying and unnecessary
Yuya remembers the events of the interdimension arc, then remembers Yuzu.
Yuzu's dad is remembering her as well.
Loli Yuzu pou face kawaii.
Apr 30, 11:07 AM
Jan 2019
Reply to Punkero
The duel became a tag duel.
Yuya remembers the events of the interdimension arc, then remembers Yuzu.
Yuzu's dad is remembering her as well.
Loli Yuzu pou face kawaii.
@Punkero
Punkero said:
Nah, Futoshi is the biggest chad in any of the Yu-Gi-Oh series. I'm waiting for another crossover movie like the one with the first three series so we can have Futoshi show Yugi who the true King Of Games is.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 132 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 16, 1:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.