Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 11, 2017 6:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like Tennouji is starting to get associated with Guardians and he even begins his training.

The episode was okay, nice way to build up for this arc.
He's making friends too. (sort of I guess lol). Nishikujou (in this Terra arc) is pretty tough.

Feb 11, 2017 8:44 AM

Jan 2012
Pretty boring episode, outside that Kotori scene. Just Guardian training...that's it. This whole scenario still feels so jarring to me. Well, until next week I guess. XD
Feb 11, 2017 8:57 AM

Jun 2013
Nice episode. Kotarou training with Guardian and build-up for things to come.

I wonder how many people will remember his conversation with Esaka while they were fighting.

Next episode should be

Feb 11, 2017 9:04 AM

Mar 2016
good episode

p.s. AnimeOnlys who whined about "fast pacing" will whine about "too slow pacing" now.
Feb 11, 2017 9:10 AM

Dec 2014
I really liked this episode, it was an interesting change of pace and setting.

Loved that little conversation Koutarou had with Kotori, what's that fire or whatever like imagery thing that comes up at points? Is it just Koutarou's premonition or is there more to it?
Is the reason that Koutarou felt Kotori's family shouldn't have gone on that trip because that's where her parents die?

The whole training thing was really nice, though I would have loved it even more if Koutarou had shown at least a glimpse of his power.
Nice to see Esaka has faith in Koutarou. :)
Feb 11, 2017 9:20 AM

Apr 2010
A pretty bad episode to me.

Well i dont read the novel, so i dont know how the story will follow, so I'm going to do a really neutral judgement here (because i'm only based on the episode out so far), but seriously ? Kotarou is so bad, that there is really no excuse to let him in the Guardian.

From what the organisation see, he is normal, that all, ok, he dont want to use is Ace (Rewrite ability) for no reason (he suppose that there is an after affect, but dont try, and don't know....but he has already use this ability with no feedback....well an excuse to me just to dont make him powerfull enought...ok let say that), BUT, his other ability ? the blood manipulation, why dont use that when EVERYBODY use their ability ? With the vision of the organisation, they just see a normal human with no power who (logically) lose to everyone.....With that said, he dont have a place in this organisation (the speech at the end of Esaka is a non-sense, because if they need some non-superhuman staff or soldier, then take other who have too a good predisposition for combat, or a solid spirit/mental.....not only him (who at first glance, dont have really what it take to do the job)

At this point, if Kotarou wasn't the hero, he have just no reason to be take to the organisation, and the fact that he dont event try to use his power (blood) and persist to fight like a normal human is ridiculous.....in his state now he can't even deal with the monster that he killed in the beginning of the Arc.....in my opinion he didn't improve like he said, just the ohter way.

PS : I'm a little bad in english, so i tried to convey in the best way my opinion, but don't blame me too much if there is some strange "words" or "sentence" ^^
VirsagofmaFeb 11, 2017 9:24 AM
Feb 11, 2017 9:20 AM

Jul 2012
Full build-up episode and i didn't mind it, was pretty interesting to see Kotarou's growing + some info about abilities and monsters. The obvious guess that there will be two routes as Guardian and as Gaia (or someting close to that) that it seems like that it won't be so easy (or i'm overcomplicaing things).

Materialist said:

p.s. AnimeOnlys who whined about "fast pacing" will whine about "too slow pacing" now.

I'm surprised myself that i'm enjoying this 2nd season much more than i expected, probably cause the 1st was not the best (if i say so). Well mb it's only me.
Feb 11, 2017 9:24 AM

Jan 2015
Lelouch0202 said:

Loved that little conversation Koutarou had with Kotori, what's that fire or whatever like imagery thing that comes up at points? Is it just Koutarou's premonition or is there more to it?

He is being guided by Kagari Theory of Life, which he wrote a note too. This is what I understood in the VN because as far as I remember this isn't directly explained. (correct me if I'm wrong).

Is the reason that Koutarou felt Kotori's family shouldn't have gone on that trip because that's where her parents die?

Spoiler Tag because maybe others don't want to know about ...
Feb 11, 2017 9:26 AM
Mar 2012
Virsagofma said:

Well i dont read the novel, so i dont know how the story will follow, so I'm going to do a really neutral judgement here (because i'm only based on the episode out so far), but seriously ? Kotarou is so bad, that there is really no excuse to let him in the Guardian.

From what the organisation see, he is normal, that all, ok, he dont want to use is Ace (Rewrite ability) for no reason (he suppose that there is an after affect, but dont try, and don't know....but he has already use this ability with no feed back....well an excuse to me just to dont make him powerfull enought...ok let say that), BUT, his other ability ? the blood manipulation, why dont use that when EVERYBODY use their ability ? With the vision of the organisation, thay just see a normal human with no power who (logically) lose to everyone.....Whith that said, he dont have a place in this organisation (the speech at the end of Esaka is a non-sense, because if they need some non-superhuman staff or soldier, then take other who have to a good predisposition for combat, or a solid spirit/mental.....

At this point, if Kotarou wasn't the hero, he have just no reason to be take to the organisation, and the fact that he dont event try to use his power (blood) and persist to fight like a normal human is ridiculous.....in his state now he can't even deal with the monster that he killed in the beginning of the Arc.....in my opinion he didn't improve like he said, just the ohter way.

PS : I'm a little bad in english, so i tried to convey in the best way my opinion, but don't blame me too much if there is some strange "words" or "sentence" ^^

Later you will see why organization needs "weak guys" like Kotarou. And he isn't normal human, he has higher reaction speed, better strenght etc but hes just weaker from his grades. And why do u think that slicer girl wanted to keep her power secret? Just think for a moment.
Feb 11, 2017 9:27 AM

Dec 2012
Virsagofma said:

From what the organisation see, he is normal, that all, ok, he dont want to use is Ace (Rewrite ability) for no reason (he suppose that there is an after affect, but dont try, and don't know....but he has already use this ability with no feed back....well an excuse to me just to dont make him powerfull enought...ok let say that), BUT, his other ability ? the blood manipulation, why dont use that when EVERYBODY use their ability ? With the vision of the organisation, thay just see a normal human with no power who (logically) lose to everyone.....Whith that said, he dont have a place in this organisation (the speech at the end of Esaka is a non-sense, because if they need some non-superhuman staff or soldier, then take other who have to a good predisposition for combat, or a solid spirit/mental.....

He was accepted because it was Esaka who recommended him and Esaka is considered legendary within Guardian. It was pretty obvious to Esaka and his troupe that Kotarou was clearly a super human seeing as he survived a confrontation with a familiar.
Feb 11, 2017 9:34 AM

Feb 2014
Virsagofma said:

From what the organisation see, he is normal, that all, ok, he dont want to use is Ace (Rewrite ability) for no reason (he suppose that there is an after affect, but dont try, and don't know....but he has already use this ability with no feedback....well an excuse to me just to dont make him powerfull enought...ok let say that), BUT, his other ability ? the blood manipulation, why dont use that when EVERYBODY use their ability ? With the vision of the organisation, they just see a normal human with no power who (logically) lose to everyone.....With that said, he dont have a place in this organisation (the speech at the end of Esaka is a non-sense, because if they need some non-superhuman staff or soldier, then take other who have too a good predisposition for combat, or a solid spirit/mental.....not only him (who at first glance, dont have really what it take to do the job)

Well, many super humans tend to be overconfident and arrogant, flaunting their powers and everything of the sort. Kotarou is a more cynical person who really questions his powers and abilities, so he's not like people like Mikuni who are strong and confident. Also it probably isn't too bad hiding your ability from others. He can manipulate his blood, should he go around like "Hey everyone look at my ability!"? Especially in the boot camp training stages.

You'd have to imagine with his Rewrite ability, sure he's used it when he was a child, but barely. At this stage, he's really questioning the ability. It allows him to get a lot stronger and enhance himself, but where does the energy come from? What allows him to do this? Kotarou doesn't know, and naturally people are afraid of the unknown. If he uses his ability when he doesn't need to, will something bad happen? These are the things Kotarou asks himself, and he doesn't know, so he doesn't try it.

Also your english was fine.
Feb 11, 2017 9:34 AM
Mar 2012
I liked that pace, and how they now can show better weight between superhumans powers not like in s1. To people who are wondering why Esaka said he can be good soldier even if he sucks small spoiler:

Feb 11, 2017 9:36 AM
Jun 2014
Esaka was also the bottom-ranking recruit in his newbie days.
Feb 11, 2017 9:37 AM

Apr 2010
pekuse => I'm sure too, but when you don't know (like me) the story who will follow, you can't make this sort of judgement, and just make an opinion of what you see now. And for his super physic ability, he dont use them in this episode (how can he lose to Nagai with better strengh and reflex ? simple, didnt use them).
I have an idea for why she want that, but even so he doesn't improve what i see in this episode, the better moment was with Kotori and his decision to leave for the Guardian, the training part was rushed and pretty bad, but like i said, it's just my opinion.

Thanks for the spoil, well its was pretty obvious that this was coming.

TakeMeInYourArmy => Yep, i understand that, and is a little too "easy" to take a guy just because a legend say "he is good, take him" when you see that he is that far of what the legend say of him.
Feb 11, 2017 9:37 AM

Jan 2015
Virsagofma said:

Esaka know that Kotarou is a SuperHuman, I don't get it ... why shouldn't Esaka invite Kotarou for training in Guardian? ... having superpowers is reason enough for them.
Arikado-Feb 11, 2017 9:48 AM
Feb 11, 2017 9:45 AM

Apr 2010
too much post to respond...arghh^^

Authoaria => yeah, its a valid point, and a good psycological devellopment, but after that say, we can too deduce that even if the time come, will he use his ability or just wait like he do now ? not rush is good, but be too slow (or to warry) is not better in my opinion.

Arikado- => yes, he know that, and dont say otherwise, just that he dont use his powers whan he have too, take alittle exemple of how that can be bad for the organisation : If all the recrut dont'use their power, how the organisation is going to form team, make plan, when they dont know what the people can do ? that is my point, i can understand the reservation of some people, but in that case, dont go to the guardian if you dont want to cooperate with them.
Feb 11, 2017 9:51 AM
Aug 2013
Virsagofma said:

With the information you have you should have noticed that at the very least he is MUCH more powerful than normal humans, so he has to be recruited by Guardian, no matter how weak he is compared to other superhumans they have to hide their existence and have more considerably powerful members, that aside from the fact that Esaka recommends him. Also no one in that training camp is using their powers and no one wants to expose their power, and he does improve greatly of course but the other people improve too much too.
Feb 11, 2017 9:55 AM

Dec 2014
Arikado- said:
Lelouch0202 said:

He is being guided by Kagari Theory of Life, which he wrote a note too. This is what I understood in the VN because as far as I remember this isn't directly explained. (correct me if I'm wrong).

Spoiler Tag because maybe others don't want to know about ...

I see, but he is unaware of this guidance right, it's more like instinct to him? Anyhow, thanks for answering my questions.
Feb 11, 2017 10:01 AM
Aug 2013
Lelouch0202 said:

The whole training thing was really nice, though I would have loved it even more if Koutarou had shown at least a glimpse of his power.

That imagery thing that shows up also appears in the VN, but differently. It shows the choices we could have made at that point but all of them, except one, are blacked out and the one that isn't has at both sides two little flames like that of a candle. At this point anyone, especially the japanese people, should know that that is Kagari's theory of life guiding him. It's eve more obvious if one knows that Kagari's name means something like "Torch".
Feb 11, 2017 10:02 AM

Dec 2012
Virsagofma said:
pekuse => I'm sure too, but when you don't know (like me) the story who will follow, you can't make this sort of judgement, and just make an opinion of what you see now. And for his super physic ability, he dont use them in this episode (how can he lose to Nagai with better strengh and reflex ? simple, didnt use them).
I have an idea for why she want that, but even so he doesn't improve what i see in this episode, the better moment was with Kotori and his decision to leave for the Guardian, the training part was rushed and pretty bad, but like i said, it's just my opinion.

Thanks for the spoil, well its was pretty obvious that this was coming.

TakeMeInYourArmy => Yep, i understand that, and is a little too "easy" to take a guy just because a legend say "he is good, take him" when you see that he is that far of what the legend say of him.

Well, they also had been told that he had experience fighting familiars, something no one else in the camp had (they even explain this in the episode), so they had plenty of reason to take him. I mean, being at the bottom doesn't mean you need to get dropped. If you have a group of people and you rank them, someone will be at the bottom, no matter what, but they can still meet the required standards. Not to mention that he's still obviously a superhuman and it's better for them to be in their organisation where they can be monitored, rather than out in the open, risking the secrecy they've had planned. We've even seen in the flashforward from the first episode that a lot of the jobs superhumans do are jobs normal soldiers that don't know about Guardian do as well. I don't see your argument here. In fact, I like how Kotarou is pretty shit here. It's a breath of fresh air compared to all the characters we have who are geniuses right off the bat.
Feb 11, 2017 10:04 AM

Dec 2012
Rodielx said:
Lelouch0202 said:

That imagery thing that shows up also appears in the VN, but differently. It shows the choices we could have made at that point but all of them, except one, are blacked out and the one that isn't has at both sides two little flames like that of a candle. At this point anyone, especially the japanese people, should know that that is Kagari's theory of life guiding him. It's eve more obvious if one knows that Kagari's name means something like "Torch".

I thought Kagari meant mirror?
Feb 11, 2017 10:15 AM

Apr 2010
Rodielx => at last 2 people use their power during this training. For the monitoring aspect, I agree. For the part "much more powerful".....well we dont have see a fight, so we can't say that, so i'm not going to use that as an argument. all the superpower dont imporve phisycal ability, so its hard to judge just like that.

TakeMeInYourArmy => The experience part is true, and i agree with the rest, and that's why i dont really understand the use of some superhuman when normal human can do the job better. (like you said).

But well i will see with the rest of the series, and i was juts pinpoint my opinion on this episode, overall, its a "meh" anime for me, I'm not a fanboy (in the good sense) so i dont go and search for all the reason, VN and so, just what the anime tell me.
Feb 11, 2017 10:31 AM

Dec 2014
tennoji is associated with the guardians... Will kotori's parents die again in this universe...I think so...
Feb 11, 2017 10:38 AM
Aug 2013
TakeMeInYourArmy said:

"Kagami" means mirror. I know for a fact that "Kagari", the single kanji that it's used in her name, means "Torch" or something similar.
Feb 11, 2017 10:43 AM

Jan 2016
Mmm, young Kashima Sakura
In time, you will know the tragic extent of my fapping's...
Feb 11, 2017 10:46 AM
Aug 2013
Virsagofma said:
Rodielx => at last 2 people use their power during this training. For the monitoring aspect, I agree. For the part "much more powerful".....well we dont have see a fight, so we can't say that, so i'm not going to use that as an argument. all the superpower dont imporve phisycal ability, so its hard to judge just like that.

It's normal to forget but, did you not see Kotarou jumping around in the forest high enough to look like he was flying and cutting trees down with his power? Well that has to be enough to be considered much more powerful than normal people. And the only ones that used their power were Nagai, that asked Kotarou to keep it secret, and Kotarou himself against Esaka without anyone else to see it. Anything else anyone did was pure brute force.
Feb 11, 2017 11:16 AM

Jan 2015
It won't become some sort of Boku no Hero Academia anyway ...
Feb 11, 2017 11:25 AM

Jun 2016
So he joined Gaurdians, my guess is his parents are Gaia.
Feb 11, 2017 11:31 AM
Mar 2012
Well they said it like 50 times already that his parents belongs to GaiaXD They even dragged him into it.
Ah you probably meant the summoners and familiars thing sorry.
Feb 11, 2017 11:32 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
This feels like an actual good story being told here. I'm glad for the pacing and faithfulness to the source here.
Feb 11, 2017 11:36 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Lelouch0202 said:

Couldn't agree more...This season just keeps on getting more interesting
Feb 11, 2017 11:46 AM

Jan 2015
pekuses said:
Well they said it like 50 times already that his parents belongs to GaiaXD They even dragged him into it.

They said 50 times "Martel",
Feb 11, 2017 11:46 AM

Dec 2012
Virsagofma said:

TakeMeInYourArmy => The experience part is true, and i agree with the rest, and that's why i dont really understand the use of some superhuman when normal human can do the job better. (like you said).

But well i will see with the rest of the series, and i was juts pinpoint my opinion on this episode, overall, its a "meh" anime for me, I'm not a fanboy (in the good sense) so i dont go and search for all the reason, VN and so, just what the anime tell me.

Normal humans don't do it better. Superhumans are obviously better. Give them training and some experience and even the worst superhumans would outshine the best normal humans by a ridiculous degree. As someone else pointed out, we saw him fucking jumping absurdly high up a tree and doing all sorts of other acrobatics that no normal person could even dream of performing. Everything that's being pointed out is even IN the anime, you just weren't paying all that much attention. If it's boring you or something, okay, that's fine, but pointing out problems that aren't there simply because you missed a lot of things from said boredom is shit criticism.
Feb 11, 2017 12:05 PM

Feb 2016
Arikado- said:
pekuses said:

They said 50 times "Martel",

The first season said that Martel was in fact Gaia ^^
Feb 11, 2017 12:09 PM

Apr 2012
Loved how they did the "forced choice" effect T.T
Feb 11, 2017 12:18 PM
Aug 2013
kamijoan said:
Loved how they did the "forced choice" effect T.T

Yeeah I was trying to imagine all the time how would they do it and it isn't too bad. But I hope they do some kinda super special variation of the effect in the upcoming more important choices, especially in THE important choice that will rip everyone's hearts apart.
Feb 11, 2017 12:38 PM

Dec 2014
Rodielx said:
Lelouch0202 said:

Glad to know that. Thanks for the in-depth explanation, Appreciate it. :)
Feb 11, 2017 12:48 PM
Jul 2018
Lelouch0202 said:
Rodielx said:

Glad to know that. Thanks for the in-depth explanation, Appreciate it. :)

Haven't seen the episode yet but if you want to know what he meant just to add it up, here's how it looked like in the Visual Novel, and base on what I saw from a screenshot I saw somewhere, it was pretty much different.

And yes I went immediately to the VN and went on fast speed to show this, look if you want (well it was already shown this episode though base on the screeny I saw so)

And as Rodielx said, it shows multiple choices we could have made at that moment, but all of them except for one are all blacked out/unable to me chosen. This is all because of the new Theory that Kagari has created, its pretty much that. If that makes sense.
Feb 11, 2017 1:07 PM

May 2010
Loved it, has to be my favourite Rewrite ep yet! Seriosuly, any Kotarou stuff is more interesting to watch than anything else that has happened so far :3 I just adore his negative, antisocial and silent personality <3 I could listen to his inner thoughts all day long.

Also, I really liked how they were fighting with some plastic knives with red paint on them, that's quite clever, I didn't remember this part from the vn.
And of course Mikuni is voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa! There just can't be Key anime without him voicing some character :D

Rodielx said:
TakeMeInYourArmy said:

"Kagami" means mirror. I know for a fact that "Kagari", the single kanji that it's used in her name, means "Torch" or something similar.

It actually is taken from the word "kagaribi" which means "bonfire" to be exact IIRC.
Feb 11, 2017 1:41 PM
Aug 2013
Kitsu-nee said:

It actually is taken from the word "kagaribi" which means "bonfire" to be exact IIRC.

Oh yeah, now that I searched for it again the kanji Kagari(篝) alone actually means "iron basket for torches", I guess there isn't an exact english word for that. And now the meaning of the name grows deeper, for a VN reader.
Feb 11, 2017 1:54 PM

Jun 2015
Tennouji joined Guardian and does some tough training. Nagai couldn't handle it and quit. He came in last place, but Esaka still sees potential in him. Got some info about the different abilities.
Feb 11, 2017 2:28 PM
Jul 2018
This was a pretty good episode, and as expected, while it felt like it was quite fast, the way they translated this was pretty well done, for the most part, and not much can be said of course since most of the episode was focused on Kotarou's training and also his development through in this case.

Pretty much he had to go through harsh training which while it doesn't show very badly how it is, it was still done very well and realistically when it comes to stuff like this, people can pretty much give up pretty easily, or depending on the circumstances. If that makes sense.

By the way the only issue I have with this episode was the derp which was more noticeable by comparison to the previous ones, but its not overly shitty.
Feb 11, 2017 4:20 PM

May 2015
Hmm, more of a build-up episode for what's to come. Well, that doesn't hurt from time to time. They sure went through some harsh training.

Feb 11, 2017 4:26 PM

Aug 2014
Young Nishikujou is even better than I remember. Nice to see the training section, the build up and progression was really solid and not to fast. They are taking it slowly, that's a good sign already. I just hope they keep up with that!
Feb 11, 2017 4:53 PM

Nov 2015
Am I the only one in love with the 2nd season?
Feb 11, 2017 5:25 PM

Apr 2010
Rodielx => and the best of the promo ? for me (and you can't say otherwise at this point) its not brute force who can blast a wall, its obliviously his superpower (and at this point without the VN, you dont have the choice but to thinking that) because the other superhuman can't do that, and because their power (like Nagai) aren't for that, so yes, for me he used his power.

TakeMeInYourArmy => well, depending on the situation, and without counting on Kotarou (aka cheatman), I can't say for sure that they are all this better, yes they have superpower, but not all are this brutal or effective, take Nagai (again because we don't really know other power at this point) what can she do VS a army man with guns ? nothing, she dont have super reflex, physical ability or others things, no she can slash anithing, ok and ? she die with a shoot and that all. And pretty more superhuman too depending on their powers, their are not all HulkXFlashman, thay can't all jump at 20 meter or more, its just Kotarou, so at this point, they can't do an amazing job like you suggest.

For the "he can jump high, then why didnt he used in the training ? its a non-sense, when you train, you train on what you can do, to do better, not just the basic training, plus when their is a ranking, good show them your capacity so all guardian can now know what you can and can't do (is just being a fool to want to go with such a training with the capacity of a normal human....what can expect to accomplish with that ? nothing). Ok Esaka know he as some power, but that all, he can't even say if he is going to be useful or not, he have experience, great, but fighting baby monster, can't say that this going to be very useful with the way he is now ("i dont want to use my power, they are perhaps dangerous for me.....THEN dont go in a organisation who pratically tell you to use them!).

And for the finish, no i dont think the serie is shit, if so i would have stopped to watch this, no i just think this is a lot of problem on the reason, and the facility of the show. And I just say that based on the anime, and without being influenced by the LN like a lot of you. I judge the serie on what she is, not a great show, a passable one, not less, not more. the serie have goods moments, shit ones, but somes peoples can really appreciate and somes not even bother to watch. Dont use this excuse as an argument. We have all different opinion, but sorry to say that overall, it's a meh serie, principaly because the first season is horrible, the moon arc is hasardous in the introduction and to fast in the devellopment and conclusion, and the Terra arc is not so great so far (not bad, but not so good of what i expected, but here is my problem).

Well this was a long message.
Feb 11, 2017 6:32 PM

Aug 2015
So each ability is sorted into 1 of 3 different categories. Huh, good to know.
Feb 11, 2017 8:36 PM
Aug 2013
Virsagofma said:
Rodielx => and the best of the promo ? for me (and you can't say otherwise at this point) its not brute force who can blast a wall, its obliviously his superpower (and at this point without the VN, you dont have the choice but to thinking that) because the other superhuman can't do that, and because their power (like Nagai) aren't for that, so yes, for me he used his power.

Well in the VN things are explained better in that part(or any part) so I guess it won't be spoiler to tell you that, no, that isn't his superpower, his superpower is even explicitly shown later, probably next episode, so you'll have to wait and see. All superhumans have more strength, better reflexes, etc., some just have more than others.
Feb 11, 2017 8:36 PM

Dec 2013
I really love Esaka as a mentor. Favourite character in the series for me.

Really like how they handled the choices.

Cool seeing Imamiya and Touka when they were younger. Touka is cute with shorter hair.

Esaka is ruthless lol
Feb 11, 2017 10:16 PM

Jan 2015
That IS ironic for sure. To possibly become closer with Kotori, but after Koutarou decide to run away from home. And about the result, I guess that's the right decision. No need to be stand out at "first day at school".
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2017

182 by White_Alice »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:13 PM

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2017

115 by phantomic109 »»
Jun 19, 2023 12:51 PM

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2017

201 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 30, 2022 2:35 PM

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2017

110 by ka7eMARU »»
Nov 5, 2022 6:10 PM

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2017

154 by ka7eMARU »»
Nov 5, 2022 5:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.