Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 8, 2017 2:45 PM
Jan 2017
Hey,i have some questions about the series and ill be glad to get some help:
1.how did alucard die?i really didnt n derstand that anywhere and everywhere in the same time but also not.
2.the major was invented just to kill alucard?and how he became a machine? he was a human..
3.Walter.I really didnt understamd what is going on with all the personality and the age.
4.Alucard isnt immortal.He kind of took for himself other people life.When he unleashed all of his power,which was the army,how was he still immortal?i mean,he didnt die in the battle with Anderson(i dont understand the thing eith the dagger also but leave it).
5.the major literally aimed for the specific moment when alucard will soak all London's dead people blood,and then his assistant will sacrifice himself to kill alucard?
6.where the nazi's army came from and why all of them want to die?

Sorry for being such a dumbass,and having some stupid questions and bad engkish,but it'll be great if someone will help me.
Thanks!
Feb 8, 2017 3:34 PM

Feb 2016
1. He didnt die, he came back at the very end after he killed individually every guy in him
2. Idk but I think it was the nazis from the previous war who made him
3. They fought together when Walter was young, these were flashbacks, then he got old and wanted to fight again so he made himself younger(I dont remember the exact process and it doesnt really matter(like the rest of the questions) cause its Hellsing fucking Ultimate)
4. All the people he ate/killed became his army/body eventually he can just unleash them when he wants to or when that chick Integra allows him
5. Yes, cause the assistant was some weird thing, everywhere and nowhere like the famous Schrodingers cat paradox, I guess the goal was to just drive Alucard crazy or disable him
6. The nazi army were the rest from the previous war and wanted to die to be at peace iirc

The show is a very over the top stupid fun and action so I advise not to think too much about the events and just enjoy it, its not like nazi vampires and zombies are meant to be taken seriously ;)

Also for everyone who has the seen show feel free to correct me cause its been a few years since Ive seen it

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Feb 8, 2017 4:48 PM

Dec 2012
bgo272 said:
1.how did alucard die?i really didnt n derstand that anywhere and everywhere in the same time but also not.
2.the major was invented just to kill alucard?and how he became a machine? he was a human..
3.Walter.I really didnt understamd what is going on with all the personality and the age.
4.Alucard isnt immortal.He kind of took for himself other people life.When he unleashed all of his power,which was the army,how was he still immortal?i mean,he didnt die in the battle with Anderson(i dont understand the thing eith the dagger also but leave it).
5.the major literally aimed for the specific moment when alucard will soak all London's dead people blood,and then his assistant will sacrifice himself to kill alucard?

Sorry for being such a dumbass,and having some stupid questions and bad engkish,but it'll be great if someone will help me.
Thanks!

1. He didn't.
2. The Major was a human but his subordinate the doctor with the glasses was the one that made him a cyborg to prolong his life. Otherwise at the point the series takes place, having been born in the early 1900s he'd be either dead or a withered old man in modern times when the series takes place.
3. Walter and Alucard used to kill Nazis in World War II together, specifically the supernatural kind, see The Dawn. Walter was captured and altered/brainwashed at some point by The Doc which is why he turns up as an enemy later. He has also always been somewhat of a loose canon and desired to fight with Alucard anyway.
4. Whoever he eats or kills gets their souls and memories trapped within himself and he is able to control them, gain their skills, and use them as an army. Seras did the same thing with the Wild Geese mercenaries when they died.
5. Yes
6. Read a history book about World War II to find out what actual Nazi's were. These fictional Nazi soldiers were part of The Major's unit known as The Last Battalion who consisted several different kinds of supernatural beings like vampires, werewolves, and apparently a monster....cat, honestly don't know what the hell was up with Schrodinger. Anyway, they are like their name suggests, the last of the Nazi's and their goal was to go out with a bang and get some revenge on England and Alucard and company while they were at it. They are intensely loyal to the Major and would do anything he asked including die for his plan if they had to.

As mentioned above this is not the kind of series that is designed for deep thought. It's a fun campy happy-go-murder series with lots of action and over the top gore. There is no need to think too much into it.
KruszerFeb 8, 2017 5:01 PM
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Feb 8, 2017 10:04 PM
Jan 2017
HamburgerSpike said:
1. He didnt die, he came back at the very end after he killed individually every guy in him
2. Idk but I think it was the nazis from the previous war who made him
3. They fought together when Walter was young, these were flashbacks, then he got old and wanted to fight again so he made himself younger(I dont remember the exact process and it doesnt really matter(like the rest of the questions) cause its Hellsing fucking Ultimate)
4. All the people he ate/killed became his army/body eventually he can just unleash them when he wants to or when that chick Integra allows him
5. Yes, cause the assistant was some weird thing, everywhere and nowhere like the famous Schrodingers cat paradox, I guess the goal was to just drive Alucard crazy or disable him
6. The nazi army were the rest from the previous war and wanted to die to be at peace iirc

The show is a very over the top stupid fun and action so I advise not to think too much about the events and just enjoy it, its not like nazi vampires and zombies are meant to be taken seriously ;)

Also for everyone who has the seen show feel free to correct me cause its been a few years since Ive seen it
Kruszer said:
bgo272 said:

Thanks!

1. He didn't.
2. The Major was a human but his subordinate the doctor with the glasses was the one that made him a cyborg to prolong his life. Otherwise at the point the series takes place, having been born in the early 1900s he'd be either dead or a withered old man in modern times when the series takes place.
3. Walter and Alucard used to kill Nazis in World War II together, specifically the supernatural kind, see The Dawn. Walter was captured and altered/brainwashed at some point by The Doc which is why he turns up as an enemy later. He has also always been somewhat of a loose canon and desired to fight with Alucard anyway.
4. Whoever he eats or kills gets their souls and memories trapped within himself and he is able to control them, gain their skills, and use them as an army. Seras did the same thing with the Wild Geese mercenaries when they died.
5. Yes
6. Read a history book about World War II to find out what actual Nazi's were. These fictional Nazi soldiers were part of The Major's unit known as The Last Battalion who consisted several different kinds of supernatural beings like vampires, werewolves, and apparently a monster....cat, honestly don't know what the hell was up with Schrodinger. Anyway, they are like their name suggests, the last of the Nazi's and their goal was to go out with a bang and get some revenge on England and Alucard and company while they were at it. They are intensely loyal to the Major and would do anything he asked including die for his plan if they had to.

As mentioned above this is not the kind of series that is designed for deep thought. It's a fun campy happy-go-murder series with lots of action and over the top gore. There is no need to think too much into it.

Thank you so much,now everything is clear.and one more thing,although it is not a deep thoughts series,where the girl that alucard took her body came from?
Feb 8, 2017 10:06 PM

Mar 2016
bgo272 said:

Thank you so much,now everything is clear.and one more thing,although it is not a deep thoughts series,where the girl that alucard took her body came from?
Alucard's girl body is just something he shapeshifted into
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

OmegaRed - Jul 29, 2008

154 by aronbebop »»
Apr 22, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Klimat - Feb 15, 2012

157 by liliyoa »»
Apr 10, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Klimat - Dec 24, 2009

275 by Comander-07 »»
Mar 27, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JudgeRuthless - Aug 6, 2012

298 by Hayoka_ »»
Mar 23, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Dub or Sub?

Garou_Monster - Aug 13, 2022

16 by Argonnant »»
Feb 29, 2:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.