Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 8, 2017 10:25 AM
Mar 2016
Hi guys :) Have you any idea when will be the 2nd season coming out? It's been 84 years xD No, but seriously someone said that when the movie comes out, but I didn't heard anything. Or maybe you know a official Diomedea site or something where I can look for news or something, is something like that?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 10, 2017 2:21 AM

Feb 2013
There's been no news about season 2 since the end of season 1 (I may be wrong about this statement). Though they initially wanted to make a season 2, instead the producers went with the movie. Possibly due to not earning enough revenue from the first season. The KanColle devs claims that their movie squeal has been quite a success and is still been screened in Japanese cinemas. It is also getting a 4DX version of the movie so the producers are not done yet with milking their movie. I'm assuming once they've managed to milked enough from the movie, then they will produce season 2. If my predictions are correct, we may get an announcement of the production of season 2 around June and probably aired around December, hopefully ;)

TL;DR: We are not sure what's going with KanColle Season 2 unfortunately.

Complimentary Haruna image in the spoiler button :)
Feb 10, 2017 9:34 AM
Mar 2016
Data_ said:
There's been no news about season 2 since the end of season 1 (I may be wrong about this statement). Though they initially wanted to make a season 2, instead the producers went with the movie. Possibly due to not earning enough revenue from the first season. The KanColle devs claims that their movie squeal has been quite a success and is still been screened in Japanese cinemas. It is also getting a 4DX version of the movie so the producers are not done yet with milking their movie. I'm assuming once they've managed to milked enough from the movie, then they will produce season 2. If my predictions are correct, we may get an announcement of the production of season 2 around June and probably aired around December, hopefully ;)

Yes you can also look at MAL that there's a Sequel that's called Zoku-hen. And Diomedea tell us that 2 different groups are making this (one was making the film and one is making the 2nd season). It should be earlier I think, cuz the work started in the same time.
Feb 10, 2017 9:36 AM
Mar 2016
Data_ said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/30455/Kantai_Collection__KanColle_Zoku-hen?q=kantai%20collection%20zoku%20hen You see?
Feb 10, 2017 1:58 PM

Feb 2013
That KanColle Zoku-Hen page has been up since the end of season 1, around March 2015. It's approaching 2 years now since that page has been left like that with no updates. It still hasn't provided in what season they intend to air it. That page has been left in the dark unfortunately.

Interesting to hear that 2 different groups within Doimedea are working on the movie and season 2. Hopefully more info is released soon.
Feb 15, 2017 11:36 AM
Mar 2016
Data_ said:
That KanColle Zoku-Hen page has been up since the end of season 1, around March 2015. It's approaching 2 years now since that page has been left like that with no updates. It still hasn't provided in what season they intend to air it. That page has been left in the dark unfortunately.

Interesting to hear that 2 different groups within Doimedea are working on the movie and season 2. Hopefully more info is released soon.

It can be like you're saying that if the film will be stopped airing so much in cinema's. Maybe it's good we wait so long. I hope for something with maybe more episode's or without CGI :) But it worries me that they didn't say ANYTHING for so long. But I think we need to wait some more. It's coming I feel it xD
Feb 15, 2017 11:37 AM
Mar 2016
Data_ said:

The One Punch Man series get a new season 2 years later which is very fast, cuz they have amazing animation and here still nothing. Maybe on March we get something for the 2nd year of Kantai xD
Mar 1, 2017 11:35 PM

Feb 2013
One Punch Man was also meme worthy along with great animation in fight scenes. There's a wider range of audience willing to watch One Punch Man where as a selective few will watch KanColle anime.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Is Kantai Collection a yuri?

yesicant - Nov 17, 2022

0 by yesicant »»
Nov 17, 2022 3:32 PM

» KanColle Membership Cards - Abyssal Edition [OPEN] [NEW!]

ampzz - Jul 5, 2017

19 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:17 PM

Sticky: » KanColle Membership Cards - 改 (Kai) Edition [OPEN]

ampzz - Dec 8, 2016

39 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:14 PM

Sticky: » KanColle Membership Cards - Second-Press Edition [OPEN]

ampzz - Oct 25, 2016

41 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:12 PM

Sticky: » KanColle Membership Cards - 改二 (Kai Ni) Edition [OPEN] ( 1 2 )

ampzz - Dec 17, 2016

54 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.