Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2017 12:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, it's back to the roots when Yugioh V first began airing. The normal school life and battle royales...

After everything, I think it makes sense. Really happy to see how far Sawatari came after all he's been through. The duels this episode reminds me of Yuya's entertainment style. Almost felt kinda nostalgic.
Feb 5, 2017 7:32 AM

Oct 2007
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Well, it's back to the roots when Yugioh V first began airing. The normal school life and battle royales...

After everything, I think it makes sense. Really happy to see how far Sawatari came after all he's been through. The duels this episode reminds me of Yuya's entertainment style. Almost felt kinda nostalgic.

Wow you're everywhere.

And no it doesn't make sense that everything is back to normal. Please explain what you meant by that. What happened to the dimensional shift then? Which world is this?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2017 8:22 AM

Sep 2015
Um wtf is happen now

Arc-V new game plus
Reira turn into baby
All big guy remember what happen but Yuya nope
Pendulum Dimension ??? eh
Why Yuzu missing they separate before seal zark right?

and what the hell happe to other
Into the Internet!
Feb 5, 2017 11:19 AM

Sep 2011
Peralisc said:
Stark700 said:

Wow you're everywhere.

And no it doesn't make sense that everything is back to normal. Please explain what you meant by that. What happened to the dimensional shift then? Which world is this?

Dude it's no use begging or whining Stark for spoilers. he rarely answers people and like you said, he's everywhere. wait patiently for the subs.
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Feb 5, 2017 12:05 PM

Sep 2016
lol wtf this is so bad!
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Feb 5, 2017 12:27 PM

Apr 2016
wtf did i watch this episode was so trash
Feb 5, 2017 1:56 PM

Feb 2013
They really want to end it the worst way possible, lol.
Feb 5, 2017 4:09 PM
Apr 2013
Synchro dimension was the high point of the series. Everything just went to shit from there.
Feb 5, 2017 4:14 PM

May 2015
not sure what to feel about this episode tbh...
Feb 5, 2017 4:22 PM

Dec 2016
Ok so the effects of Reira fusing with Ray turned him into the baby. glad they answered that question.

Seems Reiji knows about the past but everyone else had forgotten.

Now the question is whether the 4 girls will return of if Ray will be the one who appears.
Feb 5, 2017 8:07 PM
Sep 2012
Okay so time is reset, it feels kind of nostalgic, someone of the background music is music I have no heard in forever.

I tell you when Himika referred to the baby as "her", I was scared, the shipper in me was scared, because if that if Yuzu, there goes the Yuya x Yuzu, if that was Yuzu she better age as Sailor Saturn or else I am going to be very angry. but nope it was Reria,

I was right Reria was a girl, or at least resurrected as a girl. If Reria it would make her duels with Ayu and Tatsuya a whole lot differently, especially Ayu.I remember that duel instead of what I thought Ayu trying to befriend a little boy, it was a fellow little girl, a chance to have a girl pal her own age, though not anymore. does Yusho have something to do with it, did Reria do something just before his / her disappearance. I don't know, we may never know, but thankfully he has his memories.

So a 4 person duel. Yuya, Gongenzaka, Shingo, and Tsukikage, the purpose to get back their memories and I guess everyone else to.

Speaking of everyone else, Yuzu's dad using the fan filling in for her, Yoko still has interest in young boys, Himika gets a second chance to be a big mother, she wasn't a monster still not a good parent to Reria, and nice to see Masumi again even thought she had no lines.

Anyway I wonder how did Reji save his memories, was there some protection or something.

So I guess we are going to everyone's memories in the next few episodes, after we get them in this dimension, I guess we are going to go to the other dimensions to jog everyone's memories. Anyway good episode.
Feb 5, 2017 8:37 PM
Apr 2013
blfan said:

I tell you when Himika referred to the baby as "her", I was scared, the shipper in me was scared, because if that if Yuzu, there goes the Yuya x Yuzu, if that was Yuzu she better age as Sailor Saturn or else I am going to be very angry. but nope it was Reria,

I was right Reria was a girl, or at least resurrected as a girl. If Reria it would make her duels with Ayu and Tatsuya a whole lot differently, especially Ayu.I remember that duel instead of what I thought Ayu trying to befriend a little boy, it was a fellow little girl, a chance to have a girl pal her own age, though not anymore. does Yusho have something to do with it, did Reria do something just before his / her disappearance. I don't know, we may never know, but thankfully he has his memories.

Actually, Himika refers Reira as "ano ko" (that child) in Japanese, so it's still not clear whether he is a boy or a girl to me. Pot of Subs tends to mistranslates certains parts, so I suggest not to depend on it too much.
Feb 5, 2017 11:01 PM

Oct 2011
Whoa everyone has no memories of the events. Reiji Tsukikage jogging everyone memories. RERIA OMG

Maybe Yuzu will come back if they remember her?

Synchro Dimension time
Feb 6, 2017 8:23 AM

Sep 2011
Immediately when the Solid Vision introduction screen played I was prepared for either Biri Biri or Burn to start playing instead of the current OP lol. It's so weird to see Yuya using his shoes in the ex-Standard. It's so weird to see Yuya being happy and showing EGAOs too.

Damn it's pretty sad how nobody can remember Yuzu. Frigging Nico Smiley is back, tho! And so are the other Battle Royale buddies too lol.

AAAAAAH TATSUYA IS USING DESKBOTS, NOT THOSE FUCKERS.

While it was nostalgic the episode wasn't that bad either unlike what people are saying. I mean, it did have some plot going on. I'd give it a 3/5. Also I like the hat this kid's wearing:

Now that Arc-V is soon over I can finally finish my summoning chant video and hope it won't get taken down haha

RukaliiniFeb 6, 2017 2:46 PM

Feb 6, 2017 11:34 AM

May 2014
This felt so nostalgic.
Really enjoyed the feel of this episode.

Tsukikage FTW

Feb 6, 2017 1:18 PM

Oct 2007
Rukaliini said:
Peralisc said:

Wow you're everywhere.

Dude it's no use begging or whining Stark for spoilers. he rarely answers people and like you said, he's everywhere. wait patiently for the subs.

You make no sense whatsoever.

You probably didn't read his post, didn't watch the episode or you probably are waiting for the sub to understand the episode.

You also seem to lack reading comprehension. Nobody asked for spoilers. You are the first to even mention spoilers.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2017 1:22 PM

Jul 2016
Didn't Reiji's mother mistreat Reira or something like that? Ah whatever.
Anyway, this is a pretty good way to do a recap of the series and, in my opinion, the show is going to have a really nice conclusion. If it's going to make up for previous mistakes... I don't know.
Also, the animation flopped quite a bit lol.
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Feb 6, 2017 2:13 PM

Sep 2011
Peralisc said:

You probably didn't read his post, didn't watch the episode or you probably are waiting for the sub to understand the episode.

You also seem to lack reading comprehension. Nobody asked for spoilers. You are the first to even mention spoilers.

Uhh I posted my reaction before you quoted me (you quoted me 5 hours after my 2nd post)... So yes I did watch the episode, and yes the subs have been out for a while. You do have eyes so you can definitely see it :^)

IMO that seemed like an indirect attempt at spoiling yourself/trying to get someone to spoil by asking what happened instead of waiting and watching the episode by yourself.
RukaliiniFeb 6, 2017 2:49 PM

Feb 6, 2017 3:07 PM

Oct 2016
So that baby is Reira, and no one remembers Yuzu yet. I hoped that was Yuzu whacking Yuya with the paper fan but was disappointed.

Everything is so nostalgic, and this is now Pendulum Jigen instead of Standard, since now everyone uses Pendulums like they've always existed.

Also, Reiji is back to his plotting again, and even Yusho's in on it too, but for good intentions from the looks of it. And Himika's character gets a 180 degree turn.

I always pictured Tsukikage getting his own Pendulums, but his look better than I imagined.

I guess Yuya can't go Zarc anymore and he can finally live his life freely, which is good because of all the suffering he's been through. It's also a metaphor, because he shifted way too much in this series, going back and forth, from good to bad, from smiling to sad, just like a pendulum shifts from one side to another.

In the next episode, I hope this duel gets exciting, and from what I've seen in the preview, they will remember everything that happened, and maybe Yuzu too.

And I seriously want to know what happened to Leo... is he in prison or did he get deleted because he was from the original dimension (or some other reason)...
Feb 7, 2017 4:54 AM

Oct 2007
Rukaliini said:
Peralisc said:

Uhh I posted my reaction before you quoted me (you quoted me 5 hours after my 2nd post)... So yes I did watch the episode, and yes the subs have been out for a while. You do have eyes so you can definitely see it :^)

IMO that seemed like an indirect attempt at spoiling yourself/trying to get someone to spoil by asking what happened instead of waiting and watching the episode by yourself.

I was addressin your first post, not your second one.

Text isn't what you feel it might be, it is what is actually written down.

Oh and you still ignore the message in my first post btw. You should be reconsidering your reply now that you've watched the episode.
JudgeRuthlessFeb 7, 2017 4:57 AM
Feb 7, 2017 8:02 AM

Sep 2011
Peralisc said:
Rukaliini said:

I was addressing your first post, not your second one.

Text isn't what you feel it might be, it is what is actually written down.

Oh and you still ignore the message in my first post btw. You should be reconsidering your reply now that you've watched the episode.

Dude, I'm a casual, illiterate retard, didn't that much come across from my previous posts? Nah just kidding. Anyway of course my bad for not realizing you were referring to my first post, since it was the one you quoted anyway.

However, did you see that little word I had in my second post? Imo aka in my opinion. I didn't try to push it as a fact even in my first post, it was all just my own opinion. And how did I not read Stark's original post? He left nothing but a vague opinion in there, just like Stark pretty much does in every thread. "Now it all makes sense" is really vague if you haven't seen the episode and it's up to yourself to see what he meant by it, instead of just asking about it. This ain't a party you didn't decide to go to and then ask your friends to tell what the hell happened there, meanwhile these episodes you can check up by yourself as many times as you want.

but if I did miss the main point like the retard I am, then please do enlighten me.
RukaliiniFeb 7, 2017 11:16 AM

Feb 7, 2017 10:27 AM
Aug 2015
This forgetting of their memories seems slightly unnecessary and ruins the ending that could of been after Zarc was defeated... which in my opinion would have been a lot better considering the entire plot was based around saving Yuzu and defeating Zarc...
Feb 7, 2017 1:07 PM

Nov 2015
Ohhh yeah I knew it Riera is alive !!! Her name is Leila anyway
Glad Yuzu is not there
Feb 7, 2017 2:46 PM

Sep 2011
Frost190 said:
blfan said:

Actually, Himika refers Reira as "ano ko" (that child) in Japanese, so it's still not clear whether he is a boy or a girl to me. Pot of Subs tends to mistranslates certains parts, so I suggest not to depend on it too much.

Yeah and Reira always used the pronoun "boku" which is used by young boys and tomboys, but pretty sure Reira wasn't brainwashed to be/wasn't a tomboy in the first place. The subs referred to Reira as "him" later in the episode so... eh. (I still feel sad how MonoSubs stopped subbing, he was the best out of them all.)

I wonder if the whole "reira becoming a girl" thing has something to do with him fusing with Ray? I mean that's the only thing which comes to my mind RN, and also would explain why the citrus is completely gone from the world.

Feb 8, 2017 10:40 AM

Jul 2015
Interesting spoilers for 143 and 144
Feb 11, 2017 2:37 AM

Jul 2016
what if no one remember anything from the past, and everything just flow like nothing happen, and the anime end with nothing lol
Feb 11, 2017 2:40 AM

Sep 2016
just read the spoiler basically

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
DeadlyRavenMay 30, 2019 5:51 PM
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
May 12, 2019 9:07 PM

Dec 2012
Oh snap! The original intro.
Yuya is back in his house.
Jinzo. The Jars. Worm.
Yuya doesn't remember who gave him the boots?
Pendulum dimension?
Standard is now Pendulum?
Is that Reira as a baby?
The little shit did the shibi shit again.
Tournament?
Battle royal?
Someone's there to watch her darling.
Tsukikage is the 4th duelist.
Duel!
Reira is a baby.
Yusho.
Reira won't smile again?
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 17, 2020 5:23 PM

Feb 2014
Back to the standard dimension, Yuzu was erased form everyone's memories, wonder what happened to the other "Yuzus", will we see them again before the show ends?
Yuya's mom is a total MILF.
Seems the last episodes will focus on a tournament, the same tournament we left behind to go traveling through dimensions.
Four-way duel, like the one we had in season one with Yugi, Kaiba, Joey and Marik.
There are so many action cards out there yet all of them do basically the same thing, make the opponent fail their attack.
Reiji and his group seem to remember all the dimension travelling stuff, Tsukikage reminds everyone about the events before that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.