Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2017 2:15 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a monster. That thing is like some sort of slimy shapeshifter. I wonder what its weakness really is..
Jan 31, 2017 7:20 PM

Dec 2016
This damn monster is extremely over powered it can:

-Turn Invisible
- Extend its's tongue(Meters Unknown)
-Can walk on water
-Shapeshift(Into ugly monster, tentacles)
-Weapon Mimicry(Created Z gun with shapeshifting abilities)
-Can transform body into liquid
-Body Manipulation(Entering inside Abi's dead corpse)

I wonder how the original Gantz team Kei, Izumi, Sakurai, Kaze, and Nishi would handle this monster.
Jan 31, 2017 7:24 PM

Dec 2016
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a monster. That thing is like some sort of slimy shapeshifter. I wonder what its weakness really is..

Extreme temperatures most likely would do the job, the monster can freeze into it's physical form if frozen or burn it so the slime/Liquid evaporates.
Mar 7, 2017 7:27 AM

May 2013
Brahmastra_ said:

-Turn Invisible
-Can walk on water

I wonder how the original Gantz team Kei, Izumi, Sakurai, Kaze, and Nishi would handle this monster.

If the original team encountered them in the early stages, Sakurai and Kaze or Nishi would probably die.
Mar 7, 2017 2:41 PM

Dec 2016
DarkwindJR said:
Brahmastra_ said:

-Turn Invisible
-Can walk on water

If the original team encountered them in the early stages, Sakurai and Kaze or Nishi would probably die.

I guess so I think Nishi could probably survive he was a veteran Gantzer at that point. Definitely Kaze and Sakurai would die they didn't use Gantz Guns or the suits during the dinosaur arc.
Mar 8, 2017 3:29 AM

May 2013
Brahmastra_ said:
DarkwindJR said:

I guess so I think Nishi could probably survive he was a veteran Gantzer at that point. Definitely Kaze and Sakurai would die they didn't use Gantz Guns or the suits during the dinosaur arc.

This boss is tricky like the Osaka arc boss "Nurahiryon" but not as powerful so it's possible for veterans to die when they underestimate them. Also, did the mermaid monster really mimic the gun or just took a Z-gun from the guy who looks like Nishi that was spawn killed.
Mar 8, 2017 11:06 AM

Dec 2016
DarkwindJR said:
Brahmastra_ said:

This boss is tricky like the Osaka arc boss "Nurahiryon" but not as powerful so it's possible for veterans to die when they underestimate them. Also, did the mermaid monster really mimic the gun or just took a Z-gun from the guy who looks like Nishi that was spawn killed.

Yeah you are correct on veterans underestimating the aliens, a good example of this was when Nishi went in stealth mode and tried to use the Z-gun on Nuri, Nishi got his arm blown off when Nuri used his psychic abilities.

It looks like she mimicked the Z-Gun it appeared out of nowhere and you can see that the Z-gun is attached to her arm.
Mar 8, 2017 11:09 AM
Jun 12, 2017 11:07 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
this mermaid never die!!! Impossible to kill this alien!!!
Jan 14, 2018 4:26 AM

Jun 2012
Ever since the dawn of time, pregnant woman is always the symbol of hopes, unless the author is this twisted more than we thought, we can at least may find a happy ending sooner or not.
Jan 29, 2022 9:25 AM
Feb 2015
Brahmastra_ said:
DarkwindJR said:
... Also, did the mermaid monster really mimic the gun or just took a Z-gun from the guy who looks like Nishi that was spawn killed.

It looks like she mimicked the Z-Gun it appeared out of nowhere and you can see that the Z-gun is attached to her arm.

It's clearly the mermaid alien transform and took the Z-gun. It didn't mimic it. At that point, all characters dropped Z-Gun already, nobody hold it that moment. About her arm integrated into the gun, it's just the display of her shapeshifting ability, not her body turn into the gun. I know it's old, but still...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gantz:G Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2015

30 by Pain_The_Kami »»
Apr 24, 7:34 AM

Poll: » Gantz:G Chapter 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2016

14 by FedeMetal »»
Nov 27, 2023 7:22 AM

Poll: » Gantz:G Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2016

6 by FedeMetal »»
Nov 26, 2023 10:50 AM

Poll: » Gantz:G Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2016

11 by FedeMetal »»
Nov 26, 2023 9:39 AM

Poll: » Gantz:G Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2016

6 by FedeMetal »»
Nov 26, 2023 8:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.