Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 28, 2017 6:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mm pretty intense episode. We got the girls united together to fight against their enemies. Really fun to see Lucia fight side by side with Shizuru again!

Tennoji and the others trying to make a better future. Kagari also makes use of her abilities. FIGHT! Looks like they didn't forget to give Haruhiko Yoshino some screen time as well. Sakuya also returns! What a moment tbh.
Jan 28, 2017 7:08 AM

Sep 2015
NOW THIS IS REWRITE ANIME I KNOW!

Sakuya HB removed and the rest of comedy and do this instead

less than half of episode they already killed again

And first time for anime they use "Rewrite"
Into the Internet!
Jan 28, 2017 7:24 AM

Mar 2016
ListAandM said:
NOW THIS IS REWRITE ANIME I KNOW!

Sakuya HB removed and the rest of comedy and do this instead

less than half of episode they already killed again

And first time for anime they use "Rewrite"

Trainwreck, as expected
Jan 28, 2017 8:13 AM

Sep 2014
That fight scene is so underwhelming compared to the VN OP by WHITE FOX or even the cover image of this season. It's sad really.

8bit is forced to rush things, so the fight scene was so short that you barely felt anything. I was extremely disappointed in that regard in an otherwise good Moon adaptation.

Glad to heard "Rewrite" though. I did like the ending.
exleader75Jan 28, 2017 8:16 AM
Jan 28, 2017 8:21 AM
Jul 2018
exleader75 said:
That fight scene is so underwhelming compared to the VN OP by WHITE FOX or even the cover image of this season. It's sad really.

8bit is forced to rush things, so the fight scene was so short that you barely felt anything. I was extremely disappointed in that regard in an otherwise good Moon adaptation.

Glad to heard "Rewrite" though. I did like the ending.

I haven't seen the episode yet but I saw a clip that I shared on twitter earlier about the Sakuya scene, I thought the fight in that clip specifically was pretty good, although I have to see the whole thing (and yes it also played Rewrite which is good).

Will wait for a bit honestly to give my thoughts on it to be fair so we'll see.

Oh yeah also, I expected them to do the finishing this week since I think giving them more time for Moon will go and kinda get a lash at Terra in my eyes, it's a double edge sword (because 11 episodes tho) at least to my eyes.
Jan 28, 2017 8:37 AM

Dec 2012
Good episode despite the fast pacing this episode had. They played "Rewrite" during Sakuya shows up.
I notice the heroines death was out of order from the VN
Anime:Lucia>Kotori>Chihaya>Akane>Shizuru
VN: Lucia>Kotori>Akane>Shizuru>Chihaya.
Which was weird to see they changed it.
Next episode Terra starts with the new Opening sang by Maon Kurosaki (same person who sings the Grisaia Openings)
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Jan 28, 2017 8:47 AM

Sep 2015
exleader75 said:
TI was extremely disappointed in that regard in an otherwise good Moon adaptation.

Its not Rewrite anime if its good adaptation
Into the Internet!
Jan 28, 2017 8:47 AM

Mar 2016
Biggest trainwreck of the season.

Brightness over 90000000, 8bit that's impossible to watch
Jan 28, 2017 8:49 AM

Feb 2008
Finally end of moon route.
I was bit disappointed they didn't cover jokes I want and it's end so fast.
I wasn't expecting much thought.

Now for Terra route. For.. next episode.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jan 28, 2017 8:50 AM

Aug 2012
Wasn't expecting much from the great CG battle, but at least the Sakuya bits were animated pretty well. The most impactful scenes were given the most effort, Yoshino's 'see you in the next life' was nothing short of spectacular, I think that alone made for a good Moon adaptation lol. While rushed, the ending delivered as well. Terra hype coming.
Jan 28, 2017 8:52 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This felt like a finale lol, but I enjoyed it a lot
Jan 28, 2017 9:01 AM

Jan 2015
Good bye my brother, see you in the next life.

Liked the Ost when Sakuya showed up. And the piano opening of course
Jan 28, 2017 9:17 AM

Jul 2015
After a decent first episode and a pretty good second episode, we got a disappointing third episode. The animation is worse than the previous episodes (and that is saying a lot) and it was very rushed as expected. The worst is ... WHERE IS SAKUYA HB?!

Meh.
Jan 28, 2017 9:18 AM

Dec 2014
Okay, that was quite something and it felt very fast paced as well.

I'm an anime only but I'll try to jot down what I understood, would appreciate it if someone could clarify things for me.

-So this aurora life system was somehow taken to the moon and made Kagari there. However since the Aurora system was not fully functional. It only produced Kagari and somehow Koutarou.
-The theory of life or rather World Lines as I prefer calling them shows the different routes that Earth takes in each timeline and how it ultimately gets destroyed.
-Kagari is trying to research a way to prevent this destruction from happening
- Based on the flashbacks Koutarou had and in this episode as well, The general structure of the story goes like Earth(Girl Routes)->Earth Destruction -> Moon Research
- So this Moon place has basically become like the End of Time (Chrono Trigger) where all the timelines converge
- Koutarou is somehow able to read the World Lines as well and is also able to understand Theories beyond human knowledge, I assume this is because in every timeline he ends up interacting with Kagari and falls into a coma.
- He summons the girls of the Occult Club and Yoshino to help out against enemy attacks against Kagari. I still do not know how this person is capable of attacking through dimensions.
- So we fight out our final war I guess with everyone who was summoned using up all their energy and disappearing.
- Koutarou adds a certain message that helps Kagari find the solution and prevent the Earth from being destroyed. What was this solution? I hope it gets explained
- Having solved the problem, The earth begins regenerating from a primordial state and the Aurora life-system is returned to Earth to support this process.

That's as far as I understood, I hope I was right on something. Now questions

- If Aurora has moved out of the Moon, does this mean Kagari on the moon is dead?
- Did Sakuya destroy his existence or something to appear at the End of Time to help Koutarou?
- Since the solution has been found, does this mean that this is now something like the Steins;Gate timeline where the world is not gonna be destroyed?

The next arc is called Terra eh? I suppose that makes sense since it seems to represent the newly regenerating Earth.

Akane in this episode was great.
Also the insert that played when Sakuya appeared for some reason reminded me of Yugioh GX OP 4
Lelouch0202Jan 28, 2017 9:22 AM
Jan 28, 2017 9:19 AM

Jan 2015
It's been a while since the last occult club member got into action together. Still, in the end Koutarou have to protect Kagari by himself again.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jan 28, 2017 9:24 AM
Jul 2018
Okay so I finished the episode...

There are things that were changed a lot and I mean, a lot of stuff were changed in the end which makes me question sometimes.

For example (spoiler for the VN in cases):

Aside from these I think the episode was good, despite the amount of changes they did in the anime, but they added more into them honestly, considering they added a bit of spark scene between Kagari and Kotarou + the flashback scene, which works even further for Terra.

Overall I like it, despite how much it changed from the original source's route. Now we'll head for the true route.
Jan 28, 2017 9:33 AM

Jan 2016
Did not expect to get some Gurren-lagann vibes in this episode.
And yes, finally here comes the salt~
In time, you will know the tragic extent of my fapping's...
Jan 28, 2017 9:36 AM

Feb 2014
Right in the KOKORO!!!!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jan 28, 2017 9:38 AM

Jul 2015
There was no need to rush and the CG didn't blend well.

It was OK. But the quality dropped again. Last episode was good.

Let's see how Terra goes.
Jan 28, 2017 9:38 AM
Jul 2018
Hentai_conjurer said:
Did not expect to get some Gurren-lagann vibes in this episode.
And yes, finally here comes the salt~

There is ALWAYS going to be salt. It's to be expected at this point but I'm not very salty, and if I was it would be in a good way (the scene with Kotarou at the end pissed me off in a good way)
Jan 28, 2017 9:47 AM
Jul 2018
ARubinsky said:
There was no need to rush and the CG didn't blend well.

It was OK. But the quality dropped again. Last episode was good.

Let's see how Terra goes.

They didn't need to rush at least for the second half although I did enjoyed it honestly. CG didn't blend very well by comparison of the first two episodes... it felt weird considering it was a bit of a step up before.

At least with that it's sure that Terra will get 8 episodes (at least I expect it to be good, but not too sure, we'll see)
Jan 28, 2017 9:53 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Felt a bit more rushed than the first 2 eps but still pretty good. But yeah I still feel like this'll be a bit hard to understand if you haven't played the VN first

Ah well, at least Terra is a lot more straightforward than Moon in terms of plot complexity so it should be easier from here on out anyway
Jan 28, 2017 9:55 AM

Dec 2015
Ishkoten said:
Good episode despite the fast pacing this episode had. They played "Rewrite" during Sakuya shows up.
Next episode Terra starts with the new Opening sang by Maon Kurosaki (same person who sings the Grisaia Openings)

It didn't really bother me that they changed the order since they skipped the aftermath of each death. I was rather pleased though that they decided to make the heroines remember the events in their respective route and reach out for Kotarou. That was too much to handle for my poor soul. :'(
Oh, Maon Kurosaki huh? Now I'm hyped for the OP.
Jan 28, 2017 10:01 AM
Aug 2013
Lelouch0202 said:

I'm an anime only but I'll try to jot down what I understood, would appreciate it if someone could clarify things for me.

-So this aurora life system was somehow taken to the moon and made Kagari there. However since the Aurora system was not fully functional. It only produced Kagari and somehow Koutarou.
-The theory of life or rather World Lines as I prefer calling them shows the different routes that Earth takes in each timeline and how it ultimately gets destroyed.
- Based on the flashbacks Koutarou had and in this episode as well, The general structure of the story goes like Earth(Girl Routes)->Earth Destruction -> Moon Research
- So this Moon place has basically become like the End of Time (Chrono Trigger) where all the timelines converge
- Koutarou is somehow able to read the World Lines as well and is also able to understand Theories beyond human knowledge, I assume this is because in every timeline he ends up interacting with Kagari and falls into a coma.
- He summons the girls of the Occult Club and Yoshino to help out against enemy attacks against Kagari. I still do not know how this person is capable of attacking through dimensions.
- So we fight out our final war I guess with everyone who was summoned using up all their energy and disappearing.
- Koutarou adds a certain message that helps Kagari find the solution and prevent the Earth from being destroyed. What was this solution? I hope it gets explained
- Having solved the problem, The earth begins regenerating from a primordial state and the Aurora life-system is returned to Earth to support this process.

- If Aurora has moved out of the Moon, does this mean Kagari on the moon is dead?
- Did Sakuya destroy his existence or something to appear at the End of Time to help Koutarou?
- Since the solution has been found, does this mean that this is now something like the Steins;Gate timeline where the world is not gonna be destroyed?

The next arc is called Terra eh? I suppose that makes sense since it seems to represent the newly regenerating Earth.

Also the insert that played when Sakuya appeared for some reason reminded me of Yugioh GX OP 4

Even VN readers don't understand many things in all of Rewrite and have to speculate, I'll try to explain with my probably bad english. Everything I'll say is known by the end of the Moon route in the VN and should be clarified here if Anime-Onlies want to understand Moon.

First thing you said is wrong, Moon Kagari is in there, in the Moon, from the beginning. The Earth and the Moon both got their share of Aurora but only the Earth thrived. But life on Earth as well ended later. Then Moon Kagari stole Earth's left Aurora and tried to make her own little Earth out of envy, didn't work, she then felt bad for the Earth and started her research for a way to create "Good memories" on earth (the meaning of good memories still isn't clear by the end of Moon).

What you say about the story's structure going like that is anyone's guess. It could also be that life on Earth before didn't have Kotarou or the girls at all and it's Kagari's theory searching for good memories that wants to create them on the next Earth. That part is up for individual interpretation. Also Aurora is not a system, it's energy that facilitates life.

That "Moon place" is indeed the convergence of all timelines but I don't know if by that you mean what I think xD.

Kotarou can understand the Theory and all that because of the "acid trip" where he rewrites himself to understand it, didn't you see 2nd episode? O.o

He can summon the girls because of the acid trip.Hhe is now able to do many things with the help of Aurora and the available data in his surroundings.

Kashima Sakura can send monster through dimensions because she is a genius controlling Aurora. Aurora can mess with dimensions.

The solution, of course, gets explained in Terra.

Kagari won't die because Moon is left with the little amount of Aurora she already had that could sustain Kagari's life alone.

Sakuya's situation and existence is really hard to understand, like REALLY HARD. Keep thinking.

The solution has apparently been found, yes, you'll have to see for yourself what that means.
Jan 28, 2017 10:01 AM
Jul 2018
shiroshiki_ said:
Ishkoten said:

It didn't really bother me that they changed the order since they skipped the aftermath of each death. I was rather pleased though that they decided to make the heroines remember the events in their respective route and reach out for Kotarou. That was too much to handle for my poor soul. :'(
Oh, Maon Kurosaki huh? Now I'm hyped for the OP.

Well at least they added a bit of flare to it, despite the odd changes I think it works honestly.

And yep, Maon is doing the OP.

I pretty much love Maon so much xD
Jan 28, 2017 10:02 AM

Jul 2012
I think it was a good episode, loved those Akane jokes and the reactions on them, but again why should it be so sad. At this point i don't even think that there is a "true" happy ending. I think someone replied to me that there's more bad/sad endings than happy, well now i see it =(
Interesting and unexpected how Kotarou is 10 years older than all the girls and therefore what was his connection with Kotori in the first place, well mb just simple friendship, but pretty strange i think.
And Shizuru's line/tsukkomi "Value the resources" made me chuckle =/
Jan 28, 2017 10:04 AM
Jul 2018
allenjke said:
I think it was a good episode, loved those Akane jokes and the reactions on them, but again why should it be so sad. At this point i don't even think that there is a "true" happy ending. I think someone replied to me that there's more bad/sad endings than happy, well now i see it =(
Interesting and unexpected how Kotarou is 10 years older than all the girls and therefore what was his connection with Kotori in the first place, well mb just simple friendship, but pretty strange i think.
And Shizuru's line/tsukkomi "Value the resources" made me chuckle =/

It's weird her relationship with Kotarou but that in itself should be explained in Terra (since they'll give enough info), even when I read it I was a bit flattered myself.
Jan 28, 2017 10:07 AM

Jun 2015
This was a good arc, despite being confused most of the time. Sad to everyone go. They fought hard. The engirsh from Haruhiko Yoshino was funny.
Jan 28, 2017 10:13 AM

Jan 2013
I don't have a slightest idea what the f*** is going on anymore.
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Jan 28, 2017 10:15 AM

Dec 2014
Rodielx said:
Lelouch0202 said:

Even VN readers don't understand many things in all of Rewrite and have to speculate, I'll try to explain with my probably bad english. Everything I'll say is known by the end of the Moon route in the VN and should be clarified here if Anime-Onlies want to understand Moon.

First thing you said is wrong, Moon Kagari is in there, in the Moon, from the beginning. The Earth and the Moon both got their share of Aurora but only the Earth thrived. But life on Earth as well ended later. Then Moon Kagari stole Earth's left Aurora and tried to make her own little Earth out of envy, didn't work, she then felt bad for the Earth and started her research for a way to create "Good memories" on earth (the meaning of good memories still isn't clear by the end of Moon).

So there were actually 2 Kagari's all along? Interesting.

What you say about the story's structure going like that is anyone's guess. It could also be that life on Earth before didn't have Kotarou or the girls at all and it's Kagari's theory searching for good memories that wants to create them on the next Earth. That part is up for individual interpretation. Also Aurora is not a system, it's energy that facilitates life.

So it's all open to interpretation, I see. As for Aurora, I just say life system since it kinda means the same as life energy? XD

That "Moon place" is indeed the convergence of all timelines but I don't know if by that you mean what I think xD.

So I got something right, Yes. XD

Kotarou can understand the Theory and all that because of the "acid trip" where he rewrites himself to understand it, didn't you see 2nd episode? O.o

He can summon the girls because of the acid trip.Hhe is now able to do many things with the help of Aurora and the available data in his surroundings.

Yes yes, I remember that but I also want to understand how is it that out of everyone Koutarou is summoned to the Moon and that's why I thought it might have something to do with him interacting with Earth Kagari.

Kashima Sakura can send monster through dimensions because she is a genius controlling Aurora. Aurora can mess with dimensions.

The solution, of course, gets explained in Terra.

Kagari won't die because Moon is left with the little amount of Aurora she already had that could sustain Kagari's life alone.

I see, well I shall look forward to the explanation. Glad that Moon Kagari is still alive.

Sakuya's situation and existence is really hard to understand, like REALLY HARD. Keep thinking.

The solution has apparently been found, yes, you'll have to see for yourself what that means.

I'll do my best. XD
Anyway thanks a whole bunch, you cleared up a lot of things for me.
Jan 28, 2017 10:17 AM

Jan 2012
Welp, everyone died to the bad cg dinosaurs again while Kagari digivolved into a moon tree and sent everyone back to earth to start over again. If any of that's wrong blame the show for continuing to insist on being as random and incomprehensible as possible! XD
Jan 28, 2017 10:27 AM
Dec 2010
Lelouch0202 said:

So there were actually 2 Kagari's all along? Interesting.

Yep. Moon Kagari is for all practical purposes the "administrator" of all of the VN's character routes plus the anime-only one. Becuase all of that is "simulation" that's happening inside her Theory. Some of us suspect that in-route Moon Kagari chucked a meteorite at her sister's head to make her personality end up like that in the anime route XD.

Still sorting out my thoughts from that episode. But it didn't have the same impact on me as the VN Moon ending did.
bcruiseJan 28, 2017 10:30 AM
Jan 28, 2017 10:31 AM
Jul 2018
animefan8800 said:
Welp, everyone died to the bad cg dinosaurs again while Kagari digivolved into a moon tree and sent everyone back to earth to start over again. If any of that's wrong blame the show for continuing to insist on being as random and incomprehensible as possible! XD

Actually, you got that right Lol. Basically Kagari has to make it go to reverse again, trying to find another path again to where the characters do not suffer or anyone gets killed, or anyone loses something in return as consequences.
Jan 28, 2017 10:37 AM

Jan 2015
Symphyon said:

There are things that were changed a lot and I mean, a lot of stuff were changed in the end which makes me question sometimes.

Aside from these I think the episode was good, despite the amount of changes they did in the anime, but they added more into them honestly, considering they added a bit of spark scene between Kagari and Kotarou + the flashback scene, which works even further for Terra.

Overall I like it, despite how much it changed from the original source's route. Now we'll head for the true route.

About what's inside your spoiler tag ...
Jan 28, 2017 10:44 AM
Jul 2018
Arikado- said:
Symphyon said:

About what's inside your spoiler tag ...

Ah okay, so I might have forgotten a bit there x.x

But I think it was still rather savage honestly. More savage by imagery by comparison tbh. Which still hurts.
Jan 28, 2017 10:51 AM
Jul 2018
cant wait to see luis.
Jan 28, 2017 11:12 AM

Jun 2013
Very good adaptation of the Moon arc, despite this episode being a bit rushed sometimes. It was nice.

"Scene Shifts There" playing while all the girls were dying got me pretty hard T_T

The ending was almost the same. Watari no Uta is so damn epic.

Now lets dive into Terra! 8 episodes should be enough i think. Can't wait for Luis!
Jan 28, 2017 11:14 AM
Aug 2013
Lelouch0202 said:

Yes yes, I remember that but I also want to understand how is it that out of everyone Koutarou is summoned to the Moon and that's why I thought it might have something to do with him interacting with Earth Kagari.

That is a little hard to understand too, I'll tell you my interpretation. That place is supposed to be the convergence of all timelines, that means that in there all individuals also reach their... converged-selves? or something like that. Kotarou said that in absolutely all of the timelines he always lost something, that was Kagari. But at the same time he always was deeply involved in her or affairs that involved her. And so, Kotarou converged in that place as the killer of Kagari, which he can only do in physical form (remember everyone else also is there but not in physical form), because that is the only role he ever had in any other timeline.

The hole in that interpretation is the anime-route xD But maybe it was because of that route that he could change roles from her killer to her p´rotector.
Jan 28, 2017 11:22 AM
Jun 2014
Rodielx said:

The hole in that interpretation is the anime-route xD But maybe it was because of that route that he could change roles from her killer to her p´rotector.

Even in the anime route, his role was to stop Salvation by killing Kagari. He was the person in the most ideal position to do it. He just failed to complete his role.
Jan 28, 2017 11:31 AM

Dec 2012
Lelouch0202 said:

Well, Sakuya always dies at the end of every route (someone correct me on that if I'm wrong) so my interpretation was that the reason he always dies is because he sacrificed his possibilities in the world lines to appear on the moon.
Jan 28, 2017 11:34 AM
Jul 2018
TakeMeInYourArmy said:
Lelouch0202 said:

Well, Sakuya always dies at the end of every route (someone correct me on that if I'm wrong) so my interpretation was that the reason he always dies is because he sacrificed his possibilities in the world lines to appear on the moon.

I don't remember much of the heroine routes for Sakuya but the only time he legitimately dies is in Chihaya's Route (which well, its pretty much at the end of Moon)
Jan 28, 2017 11:44 AM

May 2016
Lelouch0202 said:

This is what I understand:
*The aurora is what allows life to happen, is a resource that is not limitless. The Earth had a lot of this precious resource, so different life forms were born from it... The Moon only had a little of Aurora (just enough to create Kagari). Kagari watched the Earth from the Moon and was lonely and envious (because the Moon didnt have enought Aurora to create more life), but she also liked humanity. So when the aurora began to run out on Earth, she took the remnant of it and started her theory.
Now, how the Aurora runs out? Every time humanity 'destroy the world' there is a system called re evolution, that re start the life on the planet (the system is quite smart, It learns from the mistakes of the previous generations and makes adjustments). Every time this happens, Aurora get lost.
Thats what I got from the VN. Kagari took the last remnant of Aurora (Just enough for ONE last re evolution). And is trying to ensure that this time, humanity can survive more time because this is their last chance.

*Why only Kotarou? I think this gets explained slightly here, is because in every branch Kotarou has been involved with Kagari. So he became a 'special' existence in Kagari's life, thats why he is able to be on the Moon (Kagari re created the world on the Moon, and Kotarou is an important part of it).
Why Kotarou was able to summon Yoshino and the other girls? Because they were important existences too, not like Kotarou (thats why they didnt born inmediatly). They didnt have full body but there were remanent of them in the city, thats why Kotarou was able to summon them and not Sakuya.
Sakuya Rewrote his fate in every branch so he could end on the Moon. Now what is the problem with this? Kotarou could die any time on the Moon and be resurrected later, that's because it doesnt affect the life of Kotarou on the other branches, But Sakuya made that place the destiny of every Sakuya, every life he could possibly have had ends there... so his existence ends right there (he wont exist on the next re evolution).

*How that b*tch made it to the Moon with her familiars? I doesnt get explained in the VN, It only said that she hated humanity so much that she found a way.

*Kotarou is able to read the theory because he rewrote his mental capabilities, he became smarter, that happened in chapter 02.

Thats what I got from the VN... :P
Jan 28, 2017 11:44 AM

Aug 2013
Symphyon said:
TakeMeInYourArmy said:

I don't remember much of the heroine routes for Sakuya but the only time he legitimately dies is in Chihaya's Route (which well, its pretty much at the end of Moon)

In Chihaya's route he implies that his time is limited so I imagine in all routes he would have died eventually
Jan 28, 2017 11:48 AM

Jun 2014
That definitely felt rushed, which is a shame since the first 2 episodes seemed pretty good.

So it looks like everyone died, and now we're moving on to the "Terra" route.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 28, 2017 11:54 AM

Nov 2016
That was good and it unexpectedly didn't end up as a trainwreck. Adult Kotarou looked cool and it was nice seeing the okaken together once again. Evil Akane is the best <3 I wonder how many times I re-watched the simulation game scene becuz of her~
Battle went fast but it was nice! Sakuya HB was removed *silent sob* and cool Sakuya showed up to disappear forever! Yay! *fangirls: NOOOOOOOOO!*
Also, battle didn't end up as a horrible cgi mess which was quite unexpected too... Rewrite and Watari no Uta <3 best songs ever! Also, I think this episode has the best music placement of all Rewrite episodes. They messed up the heroine deaths but I don't really mind... Well, this episode was less faithful to the VN out of all Moon episodes but they managed it nicely...
Now I can't wait for Terra!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and they didn't a line I really wanted Kotarou to hear saying... T.T "I love you. Talk to you later"

« If you want to be yourself, then you must become strong and beautiful. »
- Vil Schoenheit
🕂Anime List🕂Manga List🕂VN List🕂
♥ Credits to Shuuka
Jan 28, 2017 12:07 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The last few minutes were great. Sakuya was not given justice though i'm pretty sure of that (i heard many good things about this guy)

The new regeneration begins now!
Jan 28, 2017 12:14 PM
Jul 2018
Smudy said:
The last few minutes were great. Sakuya was not given justice though i'm pretty sure of that (i heard many good things about this guy)

The new regeneration begins now!

Admittedly he didn't got the justice he deserves in the anime, which is a shame (I consider him as one of the best boys of Rewrite for a reason, but since they didn't adapted Chihaya or at least add something from his end it didn't felt much).

And Terra here we go xP well I sound like a total fangirl but yeah xS
Jan 28, 2017 12:21 PM

Sep 2016
I might be the only one who's lost in story xD
Still enjoyed the action tho
Jan 28, 2017 12:24 PM

Sep 2015
Simple it Moon was a traning/trial for humanity before they can truly life on Earth

Sakura can summon lots and lots of army like 1000+ while Kotaro only can fight it 1 by 1 for hundreds of years until last back up (Sakuya) come

For all 5 heroine dead and remember the events in their respective route its good for VN reader only because they know what happen

as for Terra
Into the Internet!
Jan 28, 2017 1:24 PM

Aug 2015
That was a very intense episode. This is what the 1st season should've felt like!
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2017

182 by White_Alice »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:13 PM

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2017

115 by phantomic109 »»
Jun 19, 2023 12:51 PM

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2017

201 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 30, 2022 2:35 PM

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2017

110 by ka7eMARU »»
Nov 5, 2022 6:10 PM

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2017

95 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2021 5:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.