Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 26, 2017 9:59 PM

Nov 2016
i just recently started the series from first and accidently found out that sakura was being raped by his brother since little and this making me wanna drop the series.
so pls i want to know does this only happen in heavens feel or she is raped in all the route night and ubw??
Jan 26, 2017 10:17 PM

Feb 2014
During the ubw and night route sakura isn't focused at all. It is not implied that she is being raped in the other routes. However, it is assumed it is going on in the background of the other routes after finding this out in heaven's feel. Plus it is mentioned in the feel route that she has been violated for a long time since she was given away by the toshaka.

♪All his life has been, a roller coaster ride of dream
No time for looking back, forgetting who or what
His song is all that he leaves behind,
On silent nights I hear him still, whistling a tune I know so well
Gun in hand, rose in another, He's Lupin the 3rd♪

Jan 26, 2017 10:48 PM

Oct 2014
xxXHARSHXxx said:
so pls i want to know does this only happen in heavens feel or she is raped in all the route night and ubw??

There's nothing about it in the Fate and UBW routes, it's mentioned in the HF route however

If seeing a rape scene is what bothers you
Jan 27, 2017 9:12 AM

Aug 2016
Sakura has been abused at her home for years, both emotionally and physically. This topic is not discussed in any routes except Heaven's Feel, where you find out about this. If witnessing rape is what bothers you, there is only one scene of attempted rape in Heaven's Feel, which was changed/censored in later releases of the novel, and will probably not be shown in the upcoming movie.
Aug 22, 2017 9:23 AM

Nov 2013
I just finished playing the Heaven's Feel route and I don't know what you're talking about. Perhaps it's because I played the censured version? From what I saw Shinji only abuses her physically, but there's nothing sexual in it. There's one scene that sounds like the invitation for an attempted rape, but it's by some guys in the street, and has nothing to do with her brother.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Aug 22, 2017 9:40 AM

Oct 2015
KRKodama said:
I just finished playing the Heaven's Feel route and I don't know what you're talking about. Perhaps it's because I played the censured version? From what I saw Shinji only abuses her physically, but there's nothing sexual in it. There's one scene that sounds like the invitation for an attempted rape, but it's by some guys in the street, and has nothing to do with her brother.

You have played the Realta Nua version, in the original version (the older one) the rape is mentioned (though it is not seen)
Aug 22, 2017 9:48 AM

Nov 2013
Anowser said:
KRKodama said:

You have played the Realta Nua version, in the original version (the older one) the rape is mentioned (though it is not seen)

Yeah, I have indeed played the Realta Nua version. And thank you for the explanation, now everything makes sense.
Though I must confess that I'm quite shocked now. For whatever reason not even once I thought of the possibility of Shinji trying to rape her. lol
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Aug 22, 2017 9:52 AM

Apr 2016
KRKodama said:

He was abusing/raping her mostly when she was a child. He then try it again but you probably know how it ended, when you played the VN.
Aug 24, 2017 2:45 PM
Sep 2016
KRKodama said:
Anowser said:

Yeah, I have indeed played the Realta Nua version. And thank you for the explanation, now everything makes sense.
Though I must confess that I'm quite shocked now. For whatever reason not even once I thought of the possibility of Shinji trying to rape her. lol

The raping is indeed involved in the HF route, but I remember she lost her virginity to worms at the beginning?
Heaven' Feel has always been the most depressing part in Fate...Saber Alter, Shirou's death and Sakura's stories and etc.
Aug 24, 2017 5:03 PM

Mar 2016
KRKodama said:
Anowser said:

it also comes from the fact that sakura's problem in the original was that the worms were driving her crazy with lust so until shirou started boning her it was shinji who did that job
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Aug 24, 2017 5:14 PM

Oct 2015
KOKA_Xu said:
KRKodama said:

The raping is indeed involved in the HF route, but I remember she lost her virginity to worms at the beginning?
Heaven' Feel has always been the most depressing part in Fate...Saber Alter, Shirou's death and Sakura's stories and etc.

Yes Zouken was putting crest worms into Sakura to boost her Mana . Shiro doesn't die in the true end route
Aug 25, 2017 12:49 AM

Oct 2014
KOKA_Xu said:

Aug 25, 2017 6:18 AM
Sep 2016
Anowser said:
KOKA_Xu said:

Yes Zouken was putting crest worms into Sakura to boost her Mana . Shiro doesn't die in the true end route

I remember Rin used some kinds of incarnation and the power of the Grand Holy Grail to keep Shirou from completely dying right? Well Shirou died in the Normal End anyway.
*Sign* Saber died and that's the saddest thing...
Aug 25, 2017 6:24 AM

Apr 2016
KOKA_Xu said:
I remember Rin used some kinds of incarnation and the power of the Grand Holy Grail to keep Shirou from completely dying right? Well Shirou died in the Normal End anyway.

I hope movies will go with true ending, the normal is bad joke.
Aug 25, 2017 6:30 AM
Sep 2016
Swagernator said:
KOKA_Xu said:

I hope movies will go with true ending, the normal is bad joke.

Really? Did that person appear in HF? Wow gotta say Shirou's so lucky
Aug 25, 2017 6:48 AM

Oct 2015
KOKA_Xu said:
[
*Sign* Saber died and that's the saddest thing...

+1
Saber is the best waifu
Aug 25, 2017 6:59 AM

Apr 2016
KOKA_Xu said:
Really? Did that person appear in HF? Wow gotta say Shirou's so lucky

It was a mere mention.
Jul 30, 2021 10:16 PM
Jun 2021
Nemesis92 said:
Sakura has been abused at her home for years, both emotionally and physically. This topic is not discussed in any routes except Heaven's Feel, where you find out about this. If witnessing rape is what bothers you, there is only one scene of attempted rape in Heaven's Feel, which was changed/censored in later releases of the novel, and will probably not be shown in the upcoming movie.

that didnt age well

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - I. Presage Flower Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sirhcnil - Oct 14, 2017

501 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 22, 1:30 AM

» Is it even rape?

SwagsOnB - Sep 1, 2023

33 by Bolona07 »»
Apr 29, 10:22 AM

» Just casual discussion

Animo_san - Oct 4, 2023

10 by Rezete_01 »»
Oct 7, 2023 6:52 AM

» Can I start with this

Homura24 - Jun 25, 2022

46 by Epiccgaymer »»
Jun 28, 2022 2:39 AM

» Is it ok to watch Fate/Zero and then this trilogy? ( 1 2 )

nbnt - May 22, 2022

86 by pepre »»
May 24, 2022 4:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.