Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2017 12:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty fun duel. I forgot how cool Blackwings are.

Sawatari actually impressed me a little bit. He's gotten a lot better over the course of this show. Also interesting to see the Professor duel again, wasn't expecting that. Even Reiji decides to duel too. I guess they're bringing in every major player to defeat the Big Bad.

Pretty intense stuff.
Jan 22, 2017 1:34 AM
Apr 2013
I have to praise Crow and Sawatari in this episode. They did pretty well in my book. But still, the Duel ended faster than the previous ones. Too fast.

FINALLY ZARC'S FACE IS REVEALED! He is not so different, but has more baby face. As I thought, his eyes are indeed yellow! I hope more Zarc flashback will be shown.

Almost forgot to say this, it seems Leo did regret his action. I guess I'll take back what I said before about him not learning his lesson in the previous thread. I still don't like him though.

Since both Zarc and Ray's face have been revealed now, I wonder if the OP will change as well starting next week. The silhouette of Zarc and Ray I mean.
Miya190Jan 22, 2017 8:19 AM
Jan 22, 2017 3:50 AM
Jan 2013
Allen and Sayaka randomly warped near You-Show Duel School folks!

Leo didn't even get to finish the turn when he was defeated, I don't know if it's funny or ironic... I'll laugh at it anyway. The four nature cards destroyed, on the other hand...

Super Ultra Hyper Strong Duelist Neo-New Sawatari is the highlight of this episode. It feels good seeing his time to shine again after so long and that's pretty satisfying. Too bad his comedic relief role overshadows his dueling ability...

So next episode, Alexander's sword looks different. New monster? Also, Yuya somehow shows up and Starving Venom version of Supreme King Servant is not showing up apparently.
dex_dashJan 22, 2017 3:53 AM
Jan 22, 2017 3:54 AM

Sep 2016
next episode is reiji's time to duel? welp, time to waste half of episode for chaining all special summons monsters with his covenants....
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jan 22, 2017 6:04 AM

Oct 2016
Leo appeared and lost on the first try. And Zarc even destroyed the natural energy cards... However, it seems that Leo sending his Fusion Monster to the Graveyard had significance in setting up the conditions to use the 4 cards.

Also, it seems that the cards of every duelist still exist in the Graveyard, even though the duelists lost, seeing as how they were protecting Zarc by his effect. So there is hope that the 4 energy cards can still be pulled out of the Graveyard by Reiji.

Frost190 said:
I have to praise Crow and Sawatari in this episode. They did pretty well in my book. But still, the Duel ended faster than the previous ones. Too fast.

Yes, Crow is the first one to successfully damage Zarc, and it was so cool, especially with his theme playing in the background the entire time. Sawatari on the other hand did try, but didn't do anything significant, aside from revealing the effect that prevents Zarc from leaving the field. However, Zarc got scared and/or frustrated by both Crow and Sawatari, so I call that successful.

dex_dash said:
So next episode, Alexander's sword looks different. New monster?

If you don't want to be spoiled, don't click on this.
Jan 22, 2017 1:16 PM

Sep 2016
aaaaaand Zarc showing off again with his broken ass effects lol
-pendulum set that can negate and heal damage
-trap card that can force battle AND prevent destruction
-trap card that can destroy hand cards
-equip card that make all effect affects everything
-servant monster that can prevent destruction and destroy everything
-2 dragons that can special summon servant monster during opponent phase
-monster that can revive those 2 dragons whenever it destroys a monster
-monster that are not affected by all special summon effect
-monster that can destroy a draw card
-monster that can't destroyed when there is an opponent monster in graveyard (this is straight up asspull among asspul)

please add if I missed something LOL

sawatari and crow are doing better than the previous trash challengers, but akaba leo dead without doing anything hahahaha
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jan 22, 2017 2:01 PM

Feb 2013
Sawatari was really great, I wasn't expecting a thing from him.
And I thought that we will see Leo and Reiji fight together, I was wrong,lol, Leo didn't last even one turn.
Jan 22, 2017 2:03 PM

Sep 2016
Ulquiorra said:
Sawatari was really great, I wasn't expecting a thing from him.
And I thought that we will see Leo and Reiji fight together, I was wrong,lol, Leo didn't last even one turn.
Leo get yamcha'd lol
CrossAnge

Jan 22, 2017 2:12 PM

Jul 2016
No Sawatari for the final duel 0/5. Ok, now seriously.

Crow made Zarc lose LP, Sawatari did virtually nothing (he was close to actually winning, but Zarc's effects are complete BS)

Leo did nothing, straight up, lost in Turn 1. He tried, wanted to do something with Ray's 4 cards, but Zarc outplayed (and trolled) him.

It's pretty infuriating that Reiji is going to be more entertaining that the other 9 duelists who dueled Zarc, but what can I do.
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Jan 22, 2017 3:33 PM
Nov 2013
GangsterCat said:
-monster that can't destroyed when there is an opponent monster in graveyard (this is straight up asspull among asspul)

He's taking advantage of Yuya's asspull powers. Zarc is nothing if not genius.
Jan 22, 2017 6:14 PM

Sep 2016
Cinnamon said:
GangsterCat said:

at least zarc haven't use action card. he is like the super OP version of Zexal transformation. creating cards with convenient bullshit effects all the time lol
CrossAnge

Jan 22, 2017 7:12 PM

Oct 2011
Crow and Sawatari got through with Zarc but omg that effect. Leo one turn ko lol
Jan 22, 2017 8:30 PM

Dec 2016
Geez they dropped like flies in this episode.

Looks like Reiji might be the only one left.

Where is Mieru when you need her? She can use her Ritual summons to save her darling.
Jan 23, 2017 4:59 AM

Apr 2016
GangsterCat said:
Cinnamon said:

at least zarc haven't use action card. he is like the super OP version of Zexal transformation. creating cards with convenient bullshit effects all the time lol

So now we know why nobody wanted him te be revived. He is the ultimate sore loser and so breaks the game just to not ever lose.
Jan 23, 2017 5:27 AM

Jul 2016
I literally facepalmed when Leo get beaten in his own first turn, just like, "what are you even doing there? fill some minutes for this episode?" lol
Jan 23, 2017 6:58 AM
Apr 2013
LukesYGOonYT said:
Geez they dropped like flies in this episode.

Looks like Reiji might be the only one left.

Where is Mieru when you need her? She can use her Ritual summons to save her darling.

Now that I think about it, Ritual monsters are not included in some of Zarc's effects's right? Asuka also uses Ritual Monster, so she could've help them if she is revived. Maybe that's probably why the writers doesn't bring back Asuka or bringing more people that use Ritual Summon, so they can drop the characters like flies with Zarc's already overpowered effect.
Jan 24, 2017 2:22 PM

Jan 2014
allright it took me a week to catch up from ep 11 to here.i just love watching everything in one go.
Sonic X is basically an isekai
Jan 25, 2017 5:17 PM
Sep 2012
Well that was an interesting episode.

So this at least is Shingo's moment of glory, it is never going to get better than this. How sad he never got a win in the series.

Still great to see Crow back, and a lot of the carded people are coming back, okay Leo maybe you are right about them coming back, still doesn't make up for what you did.

Speaking of which, Leo is going to make up for his mistakes and duel Zarc, and got one shot. We can all joke about Shingo being pathetic, but Leo talk about embarrassing.

It is Reiji's turn, and it looks like Yuya might come out of this, so he might be the hero, bummer I wanted this to be Yuzu and the girls that are the ultimate hero, oh well. Still excited to see Reiji duel.
Jan 25, 2017 10:43 PM
Apr 2013
Synopsis for episode 141... I think I need to prepare to be disappointed just in case...

Jan 28, 2017 7:06 AM

Sep 2011
Next episode: Reiji tries BTFO'ing Zarc, only to notice that his list of effects has grown once again lol. His corrupt Odd-Eyes will also make an appearance.

I both laughed and was disappointed how quickly Leo got rused and died. Jeez Papa Akaba, get your shit together, your daughter won't come back just from one duel. But it seems like Reira's one with Ray now, huh.

Also I'm sad how, in the end, Sawatari didn't mix up both AA & Yosenju into his deck, because he could've easily REKT'd Zarc's cards by sending them back.

That episode 141 sounds more like a delusion/dream to me.
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Jan 28, 2017 7:32 AM
Apr 2013
Rukaliini said:

That episode 141 sounds more like a delusion/dream to me.

I'm extremely hoping that's really the case.
Jan 28, 2017 8:36 AM

Oct 2014
I really doubt it is a dream, mainly because of this:

It basically says that the duel with Zarc will reach its conclusion in tomorrow's episode, so the chance of 141 being real and not a dream/illusion is very high. I would also prefer it if was real. Zarc is a very bland and uninteresting villain, and I'm not sure I could mentally bear to watch any more of that clusterfuck (not to mention how badly written the whole Zarc festa is, that it hurts). Having a tournament mini-arc for final seems a lot better given what the alternate option is (wasting an entire episode for Yuya's drug trip and them more Zarc, ugh). At least that way, neglected characters could get a final duel to shine, which some of them need badly.
Nov 25, 2017 2:54 AM

Mar 2014
Wtf Leo, was he... eh... just buying time for Reiji to come ? Intrusion Penalty really is the true MVP.
Sawatari would have so much won if there weren't like 8 duelists coming before him.
Zexal vibes at the end.
EtoileSossoNov 25, 2017 2:58 AM
May 6, 2019 12:27 AM

Dec 2012
Clear Wing is back.
Zarc has been damaged by Crow.
Haou Ryuu Odd Eyes!
Leo appears. He entered the duel.
Crow and Sawatari lose.
Leo is dueling.
Reiji enters the duel.
Zarc destroyed the cards. Leo lose.
Reira sees Ray's naked body.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 16, 2020 6:09 PM

Feb 2014
Leo didn't last long, huh?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.