Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2017 12:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty intense episode.

We got the Supreme King going crazy against Gon and Jack. I do like how Jack uses his duel runner like a pro though. (good old Yugioh nostalgia). Too bad that didn't go so well in the end. Poor Jack :( RIP

I think that might be his first on screen defeat so far.
Jan 15, 2017 1:01 AM
Apr 2013
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty intense episode.

We got the Supreme King going crazy against Gon and Jack. I do like how Jack uses his duel runner like a pro though. (good old Yugioh nostalgia). Too bad that didn't go so well in the end. Poor Jack :( RIP

I think that might be his first on screen defeat so far.

His defeat against Yuya in Friendship Cup doesn't count as on screen?
Jan 15, 2017 4:20 AM

Oct 2016
Wow, just wow, the level of stupidity rose even further.

Jack could've destroyed Zarc's gates first with Tyrant, but he chose not to...

And Zarc, again, has too many effects, meaning he can practically choose how he is going to win every time.

Gongenzaka was cool this episode, as well as all of the new monsters he showed this episode, but my feeling tells me that the new Synchro gets watered down big time if it ever gets released. Also, Jack did nice too, but everyone's efforts against Zarc get shut down eventually.

Ray spoke to Reira again, advising Reiji/Reira(?) to use the 4 Spell Cards she used before.

On the other side, Crow is miraculously revived and Sawatari can duel once again.
I like this, but it will go bad for them, since Zarc can summon Servant Dragons based on the type of summon his opponent uses, meaning that against Crow and Sawatari, he can use both Pendulum and Synchro servants.
Jan 15, 2017 5:51 AM
Jan 2013
Oh hi, Zarc, finally decided to use a spell card?

Badass Gongenzaka is badass.

Frank, Tanner, Amanda and Enjoy get teleported nearby yet not teleported away again. It probably shows Allen and Sayaka's level of importance, ARC-V staffs' Synchro and 5Ds favoritism in general, or it's because they need to see Crow get rekt before teleported again :P

Anyway, Super Ultra Hyper Strong Duelist Neo-New Sawatari Shingo-sama hype!

Crow getting "revived" opens a can full of worms. I can already hear voices of raging fans if something isn't done, probably (lol).

Seriously, Ray. Stop being a tease and show Reiji, Reira and us where the 4 nature card already!

Tigerdrenalin said:

He didn't even read the goddamn card effects like everybody else beside Yuya in episode 108 and he's supposed to be the King of Duel. It looks like we can only rely on Super Ultra Hyper Strong Duelist Neo-New Sawatari Shingo-sama, our savior.
Somehow I'm salty today
Jan 15, 2017 10:09 AM
Jan 2014
Tigerdrenalin said:

And Zarc, again, has too many effects, meaning he can practically choose how he is going to win every time.

Gongenzaka was cool this episode, as well as all of the new monsters he showed this episode, but my feeling tells me that the new Synchro gets watered down big time if it ever gets released. Also, Jack did nice too, but everyone's efforts against Zarc get shut down eventually.

Ray spoke to Reira again, advising Reiji/Reira(?) to use the 4 Spell Cards she used before.

On the other side, Crow is miraculously revived and Sawatari can duel once again.
I like this, but it will go bad for them, since Zarc can summon Servant Dragons based on the type of summon his opponent uses, meaning that against Crow and Sawatari, he can use both Pendulum and Synchro servants.

Supreme Dragon King's Servant Clear Wing can negate and destroy that effect.
Jan 15, 2017 1:55 PM

Sep 2016
that was pretty cool combo, but then Zarc just has way too many overpowered effects lol
I guess next we get servant odd eyes and... clear wing again since Jack did Jack shit to it
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jan 15, 2017 2:01 PM

Jul 2016
Meh.

Gong didn't last long, and only protected Jack, who didn't do much.

And Crow's back...

Yeah, they haven't explained it, I'm pretty sure it'll be explained in the future (and I'm quite sure it'll be bull) but for now he just... appears out of nowhere.

Jack's losing scene was pretty hardcore though.

I think these episodes would be better if they were Zarc vs Everyone, like that Obelisk Force duel from Season One.

Anyway, next episode features Crow and Sawatari (who I hope will improve the episode, I just love that guy)
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Jan 15, 2017 2:39 PM

Feb 2013
It's kinda obvious how this is going to end considering that the last episodes were basically the same, Zarc being OP and everyone losing.
I suppose that the last duel will be against Yusho, that will probably make Yuya remember who he is and Zarc will split.
Sawatari and Crow next.
Jan 15, 2017 5:58 PM

Dec 2016
Predictable ending but I thought Jack & Gongenzaka were awesome in this episode.

The combination plays the duelist have been using in this episode and the last couple have been good to watch regardless of the outcome.
Jan 15, 2017 6:02 PM
Apr 2013
Ulquiorra said:
I suppose that the last duel will be against Yusho

I hope so, Yusho doesn't get enough screen time in the anime.

I wonder who the Akaba bros will duel against. They are still active but they haven't done anything yet.
Jan 15, 2017 6:29 PM
Apr 2013
Why isn't there a starve venom servant dragon?
Jan 15, 2017 9:45 PM

Oct 2011
Omg what a combination but damn Zarc is OP
CROW😭😭😭
Jan 16, 2017 3:12 PM

Jul 2016
yes, Crow is back, can't wait to see him get rikt along with his deck >:)
Jan 18, 2017 2:52 AM
Sep 2012
Well the destruction continues, this time is Jack and Gong's turn to be wrecked. Seriously can any of these duels last more than one episode. Still great to see Jack back in action, it has been so long.

Still I wonder how long this can last we are running out of duelist. When Gong said they ere leaving it all up to Shingo, I thought to myself now they are screwed, if Shingo is your only hope you might as well give up. Though Shingo does have that Mr. Satin like luck on his side.

By some miracle Crow is back, how it happened I can't wait to find out. Who let him out?

Meanwhile Leo is trying to split the dimension again, well I guess he realized his mistake, but it is to late. I guess he has giving up on Ray coming back, and trying to bring back Yuzu and the others, who I think the only characters that will be able to reach Yuya and the others.
Jan 18, 2017 3:53 AM
Apr 2013
blfan said:
By some miracle Crow is back, how it happened I can't wait to find out. Who let him out?

Meanwhile Leo is trying to split the dimension again, well I guess he realized his mistake, but it is to late. I guess he has giving up on Ray coming back, and trying to bring back Yuzu and the others, who I think the only characters that will be able to reach Yuya and the others.

Edo once said that he heard all the carded people are supposed to be born in the new world once all the dimensions have been merged. Since the dimensions right now is in the process of merging, maybe that's why Crow is revived?

I'm not sure that Leo hasn't learned his lesson nor giving up on reviving Ray. He said that the life energies were not enough to revive her, right? And Ray said that it only brought back the four cards she once used to defeat Zarc. It's possible that Leo for now is trying to defeat Zarc by doing the same thing as Ray did before, and then he will try to revive Ray again from square one. Despite how a smart person he is, it's just hard for me to think that he'll realize his mistake just like that. I do hope he realise it already though.
Jan 18, 2017 11:44 PM

Dec 2012
Crow returned
Yusho will return but will fail Asuka return?
Jan 20, 2017 7:44 AM

Jul 2015
So, does it look like 141 is it?
Feb 15, 2017 6:03 PM

Apr 2007
Jack you crazy bastard, gambling on the road like that. I hate watching him lose though. That almost looked as nasty as when he dueled Yusei in the first half of 5D's :'(

Crow magically reappearing. If Asuka doesn't come back I'm going to be mad since she'll be the only character from the previous shows that doesn't do a damn thing in this big finale.
Mar 16, 2017 8:49 PM

Aug 2008
This anime went from good to dumb to mega stupid. lol this is just laughable. Like would Kaiba and Yugi have lost too? Of course. God this anime is just so bad.
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
May 5, 2019 11:44 PM

Dec 2012
Jack starts.
Haou Ryuu Clear Wing.
Zarc's entermate?
City has been transported.
Ore no... taan!
Crimson Dragon!
Crow's card!
Gongenzaka lose.
Clear Wing is destroyed.
LMAO at Jack saying Nani? after learning about Haou Gate Zero's effect.
Crow?
Zetsubou?
Crow is back? But how?
They made Jack lose... of course.
Dat ending.

No. Yugi and Kaiba wouldn't lose to spinoff characters. Kaz won't allow it.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 19, 2020 11:25 AM

Jan 2017
Crow is back just in time to get stomped along with Sawatari
Aug 15, 2020 7:44 PM

Feb 2014
Cities getting teleported.

This whole thing feels kinda like the duel against Noah but on whole new level.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.