New
Reboot?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 13, 2018 6:13 AM

Oct 2009
would be pretty cool ^^
Dec 13, 2018 7:04 AM

Oct 2017
Voted for the no because I don't feel like it needs a reboot now. It's fine. The anime is already great enough.
Dec 30, 2018 9:50 AM
Apr 2013
swirlydragon said:
No, the manga was shit. Anime was perfect! Chelsea doesn't get justice in manga as Kurome who mercilessly slaughtered Chelsea gets to live happily with wave. In the anime, at least Akame mercilessly kills Kurome.

In the manga Kurome lives but she regains her sanity, realizing that she was in the wrong and feels so much remorse that she has PTSD night terrors almost every night. While she is happy to have Akame and Wave love her she doesn't escape "karma'' as she has to live with that extreme guilt.

It's more fitting for me for an insane character like Kurome to change rather than just get killed off. Especially since there were so many evil/insane characters in the series that were simply killed off so Kurome's manga ending was a breath of fresh air. She was not a one note sociopath like minister honest and she had the potential to regain her sanity unlike Seryu.

I know that it's easy to resent Kurome for killing Chelsea as Chelsea really didn't deserve to die like that but it's good to take a step back and try to understand characters like Kurome before judging as she's a really complex character. The manga goes deeper into why she is the way she is.

I like your Emilia gif btw EMT~
EveRainBerryJan 22, 2019 6:44 PM
Dec 30, 2018 9:55 AM
Apr 2013
Qio420 said:
maybe just do an ova where kurome is saved by wave like in the manga!!!
so cute i love wave+kurome in the manga..i wish it was portrayed a bit more like the manga but oh well

I agree. I really love the Kurome x Wave ship. The manga goes into why Kurome is so insane and I like how Wave tried to help her become more stable while she in return supported him and Run's plan on destroying the Empire from within.

Also Kurome and Tatsumi's survival gave Akame a happier ending.
Dec 30, 2018 1:36 PM

Jul 2016
nah, I didn't like the manga ending, out of all he ships , Tatsumi X Mine is my very least fav and he anime at the very least gave a better ending for Esdeath
Jan 1, 2019 2:22 AM

Jan 2017
EveRay said:
I like your Emilia gif btw EMT~

Hahahahaha
Thanks ^^
EMT all the way!

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Jan 1, 2019 11:38 AM
Apr 2013
Raptors0verlord said:
nah, I didn't like the manga ending, out of all he ships , Tatsumi X Mine is my very least fav and he anime at the very least gave a better ending for Esdeath

I dislike Tatsumi x Mine as well since Mine irritated me and was my least favorite Night Raid member. However I don't think Esdeath x Tatsumi was much better unless Esdeath changed for him and had more empathy.
I was wanting Tatsumi to end up with Akame, but that's just me. Akame had a happier ending in the manga as she still had her sister and 2 of her friends where as she was all alone in the anime ending.
EveRainBerryJan 1, 2019 12:20 PM
Jan 1, 2019 12:32 PM

Jul 2016
EveRay said:
Raptors0verlord said:

I dislike Tatsumi x Mine as well since Mine irritated me and was my least favorite Night Raid member. However I don't think Esdeath x Tatsumi was much better unless Esdeath changed for him and had more empathy.
I was wanting Tatsumi to end up with Akame, but that's just me. Akame had a happier ending in the manga as she still had her sister and 2 of her friends where as she was all alone in the anime ending.

If Anything the main male ending with the main female is overdone really, My pic for a ship would have been more like Tatsumi X Leona

She was the first girl from the Night Raid he came across , and treated him better than Mine or Esdeath.
Jan 1, 2019 12:52 PM

Apr 2018
No it is good as it is
Jan 1, 2019 5:32 PM
Apr 2013
Raptors0verlord said:
EveRay said:

If Anything the main male ending with the main female is overdone really, My pic for a ship would have been more like Tatsumi X Leona

She was the first girl from the Night Raid he came across , and treated him better than Mine or Esdeath.
Raptors0verlord said:
EveRay said:

I partially agree with you that main guy x main girl is a bit overdone but I just love Akame so much and I saw the most chemistry between her and Tatsumi. Leone would be better than Mine though.
My favorite ship is Kurome x Wave.
Jan 1, 2019 6:34 PM

Oct 2015
Not really, both endings were shit (Especially Tatsumi changing into a dragon)
Jan 8, 2021 9:49 PM
Jan 2015
Nobody like forced couples. Especially in Akame Ga Kill manga. And there's one that shouldn't been happening at all. Water boy with his psycho freakshow, herself, that is.
Jun 14, 2021 9:22 AM
Jun 2021
Quero Reboot do anime
Jun 14, 2021 9:25 AM
Jun 2021
Quero assistir o Reboot do anime akame Ga kill por favor
Sep 19, 2021 4:24 PM
Jan 2015
Himura-Kenshin said:
The manga is 100% better than the anime. You'd have to read it to understand. So it's weird that you would laugh in this situation.

I only understand that you don't realize how much unpopular the manga story really is. It's a real snooze fest, for all I know.
Sep 19, 2021 4:25 PM
Jan 2015
yaanii said:
VJ87G said:
The Manga is better than the Anime? Now that's something I need to laugh at.

You need to laugh you have shit taste? Well okay..

You're one to talk...
Oct 9, 2021 1:28 PM

Aug 2011
The manga has so much charm that I don't believe it should.
Jan 13, 10:01 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to Meh_93
I say no. The anime ending wasn't all that different from the manga ending. There were differences, but different enough to get a re-boot? Nope.
@Meh_93 nah there was a huge difference like tatsumi being a fucking dragon
Jan 13, 10:01 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to Meh_93
I say no. The anime ending wasn't all that different from the manga ending. There were differences, but different enough to get a re-boot? Nope.
@Meh_93 nah there was a huge difference like tatsumi being a fucking dragon
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

» Who do you Like more ? Wave - Tatsumi ?

Ardian2309 - Oct 14, 2014

43 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 12:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.