Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 22, 2016 2:18 PM

Sep 2015
the last episode felt a little bit rushed, but all in all it was entertaining and not as cringy as i thought when i read the synopsis for the first time. i'd watch a second season

7/10

Dec 22, 2016 2:22 PM

Sep 2015
Better than I thought-pretty funny at times. Overall though, it was alright-wish it was more self-aware at times. Not an ecchi fan but this actually wasn't too bad. I liked Aoba.

5.5/10
Dec 22, 2016 2:32 PM
Mar 2015
Love the end card I would remember that boob anywhere.
Dec 22, 2016 2:40 PM

Aug 2013
Welp, there goes my guilty pleasure for this season. Hopefully translation will pick up with the series since the raws are at 160 and all that's out right now are 98 chapters. Anyways, from what I understand, most of the early chapters that are skipped are like expository stuff that covered how the cast became engrossed in the idea of wanting to participate in Keijo. But yeah, gonna miss this series; loved the end despite the inconsistencies in animation. 8/10.
Don't believe the hype.
Dec 22, 2016 2:50 PM

May 2012
This anime was great. It was 100% crazy, but it was very fun and original. 8/10

That last Vacuun Butt-Cannon, i knew Nozomi would just turn and hit again. This is a parody of a lot of other so it has tons of references...i don't know if this was one of them, but it really reminded me of Kenshin last attack against Shishio.

Spoiler for those who didn't watch Rurouni Kenshin.
https://youtu.be/DwlpnxUZsdA
KaeUBWDec 22, 2016 2:55 PM
I despise woke people.
Dec 22, 2016 2:57 PM
Jul 2012
Hopefully it gets a season 2.
Dec 22, 2016 3:01 PM
Feb 2010

This was the best part of this episode.
Dec 22, 2016 3:02 PM

Apr 2013
Umineko said:
Is the manga better? Fucking loved the show 8/10

Manga expands much more on the story. Races are pretty much the same though (so w/ the music, animation, voices, hype etc, I prefer to read the manga AND watch the anime, they both have their strong points)
Dec 22, 2016 3:05 PM

Sep 2015
This was a surprisingly good sports anime setting aside the fan service. But lol the nipple at the end was owpii.
Dec 22, 2016 3:05 PM

Jan 2012
Heh, and I was just about to say it was too bad nipple man got cut, but they saved him for the very end. XD Anyway a pretty solid adaptation I'd say. As I said way back in episode 1, when I read the manga that first arc really made me dislike Nozomi. Them cutting it out worked out well in fixing that. Although we did lose a character I really loved, but it made sense seeing as she pretty much was instantly dropped by the author after that arc. I'll miss the glorious bath scenes though, but the anime probably would have censored them anyway. Still loved Miyata's little arc with her father, still wish Aoba wasn't given the short end of the stick in-ring as much as she was, but those were feelings I had with the source material too. Pretty goofy, ridiculous premise and they had fun with it and I had fun watching it. 7/10 Don't really see this getting a season 2, but I'd watch if it did.
Dec 22, 2016 3:08 PM

Dec 2015
Keijo is amazin and I'm gutted it's done. No idea what I'm gonna do with myself now.
Dec 22, 2016 3:09 PM

May 2015
That was one intense finale, but they finally won! A decent way to wrap it up.

One of the better shows this season, no matter how ridiculous the concept was, which isn't always a bad thing as long it delivers the entertainment, in which this show did. I'd watch a second season without a doubt.

8/10.

Dec 22, 2016 3:21 PM

Nov 2015
Came for the butts, stayed for the plot, characters and references.

Where to begin... where to begin, I cannot believe how this laid back, ridiculous, half ecchi sports anime gave me SUCH enjoyment. When I came across Keijo!!!!!!!! before the season started I said, "well there's hot girls and boobs and stuff, might as well check it out".

HOLY F*CK I'M GLAD I DID!

As a parody anime there were many many references and word plays and I probably didn't even understand HALF of them and IT WAS STILL TONS OF FUN. I don't think there was a single episode that didn't crack me up. The only other anime that managed to do it was Seitokai Yakuindomo.

Besides the comedy and the celebration of female body, another thing i loved about Keijo!!!!!!!! was the characters. Really hard to choose a favorite but if i had to it would be Aoba Kazane. Even though the anime couldn't make enough time for the main cast of room 309 and lacked character progression for others except Nozomi, i still loved every single one them AND the supporting cast as well. Of course the amazing voice acting has A LOT to do with this. Their dialects were so cute!

OP and ED was great as well. Especially ED - Fantas/hip Girlfriends! by the main cast. SO CATCHY!

The animation! Sound effects! Silly attacks and their names that smash the screen which every time makes you wonder "HOW THE HELL DID SOMEONE CAME UP WITH THIS!?" Finally an Anime, made and delivered everything expected of itself and the genre it belongs, IN A PERFECTION!

After a long time... I can... I can rate something... 10/10... *tears up*

Anime is saved...
GurushDec 29, 2016 2:12 PM
Dec 22, 2016 3:34 PM

Apr 2009
Those eyes can never be unseen
I am the light and the darkness tossed away by fate.
I am hope and despair needed by all and to none.
I am CuresDestiny.
Fear me or Not it is all the same to me.
<insert maniacal laughter here>

Dec 22, 2016 3:46 PM
Nov 2016
This was a great anime. I hope it gets a season 2. I hope Aoba ends up winning something eventually.
Dec 22, 2016 3:53 PM

Aug 2015
So... Nozomi uses the infinite rotation through her nipple... That's the lesson 5 right? lol

Gyro doesn't die for this.

-----------

7/10. It was entertaining from the beginning to the end.
Dec 22, 2016 3:54 PM

Feb 2013
This anime was stupid....in the best way possible. I laughed so much during this anime, and I was entertained like no other. The hilarious names for the moves were maybe my favorite part (besides the obvious).

7/10

Does it deserve it? I'd like to think so.
Dec 22, 2016 4:03 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
This was the most hyped I'd ever been for an anime, I never talked about anything else this fall loooolll
Dec 22, 2016 4:03 PM

Dec 2015
That has to be the most ass-mazing series of the season! I am not even an ecchi fan and I thought it was great. Not to mention I am reading the manga too and am up to date on the current chapter (Ch. 98), and I see potential for a 2nd season. They will have enough material once this arc wraps up towards the end in the manga. I guess the sales not doing so well will be an issue though, but hey once the BD/DVD get released lots of westerners will definitely buy not to mention other merchandise like figurines. Hopefully that will do some justice enough to justify a second season.

Either way, that last episode was great. It truly captured the essence of the manga as much as possible. The animation was fluid and looked great. The art was really good, but some spots it was iffy, no big deal to me though. What I enjoy most (besides the tits and ass) is the story, the intense battles (especially this episode), and the nonsensical shounen named moves for ass and breast attacks.

Overall Score for show 9/10 rated purely on enjoyment and then some other small variables thrown in there hence the 9, otherwise it would be a 10/10 for enjoyment. For this episode though it would be a 10/10 for me.

There better be a 2nd season otherwise I will be triggered. I am an ass man and this is one of the few anime that focus on ass rather than ginormous breast lol.
Dec 22, 2016 4:04 PM
Sep 2009
When I read premises, I face palmed more than once. The only reason I checked episode 1, was to just how dumb and extremely will it be but... for an ecchi show it actually was not that ecchi. No over sized breasts jiggling like balloons, no tentacles and all other kind of weird, unrealistic dirty stuff. It was very down to earth not to mention show had entertaining characters and lots of funny bits. Not taking itself seriously is a good plus too as well as all those parody references.

Enjoyed it a lot, even looked trough manga. Too bad anime rushed lots of things but I defo would be up for season 2 if it ever comes.

8/10 for me. Nothing extraordinary but very entertaining and relaxing in its own way.
Dec 22, 2016 4:07 PM

Oct 2015
SeijiroUshio said:
vong10 said:

They just kept training then graduated and went off to their own regions to start their careers.

Well I guess they skipped a lot.
that was after the east west war, the anime started at chapter 30ish but I guess it's alright since we got to see the east west war
Dec 22, 2016 4:17 PM

Jul 2013
And that way, Keijo!!!!!!!! ends. Not gonna lie, that was more enjoyable of what I though. I expected just boobs and butts, but I found biazarreness instead. I regret absolutely nothing.

Hope they make a second season, though I doubt it.
Dec 22, 2016 4:25 PM

Dec 2016
That final moment in the battle reminded me a lot of the Kenshin VS Shishio battle finale from Rurouni Kenshin.

The butt cannon got deflected and got stronger, very similar to the amakakeru ryu no hirameki.

And that is the end of a thoroughly enjoyable series, it was a bit silly at times but I thought they did a good job whenever they would parody something.
Dec 22, 2016 4:38 PM

Apr 2014
Nuage said:
Rayzer said:
No? I'm reading the translated version which is currently at ch. 98
And the last chapter I read was chapter 90 last October.
Still, it would be based on how the franchise would sell. (manga and BD)
Don't talk about things you don't know.

In japan there are already more than 140 chapters and the translation you follow is very slow behind the weekly release
What's your point mate? The manga is at chapter 160 to be precised. And like hell you know more.
And the fact they didn't do a proper adaptation and skipped a lot, already suggest they won't do sequels. Unless the anime and manga sold well.
Haters always gonna hate.
Dec 22, 2016 5:15 PM

Aug 2016
I loved it in the beginning. It was super fun but then the episodes just went downhill. Wanted to drop but only had a few eps left. I think this ep was the worst one. 1/10. I hope they make a 2nd season for those of you who enjoyed it, though.
Dec 22, 2016 5:18 PM
Apr 2016
Rayzer said:
Nuage said:
Don't talk about things you don't know.

In japan there are already more than 140 chapters and the translation you follow is very slow behind the weekly release
What's your point mate? The manga is at chapter 160 to be precised. And like hell you know more.
And the fact they didn't do a proper adaptation and skipped a lot, already suggest they won't do sequels. Unless the anime and manga sold well.

the anime needed a good ending point (I thought that it would only go as far as chapter 87, turned out that it went a bit farther than it), and with 12 episodes available, they couldn't adapt the manga since the very beginning (so the way it is, the anime adapts chapters 35 through 90 -- skipping chapters 88 and 89 --, instead of 1 through 90).
Dec 22, 2016 5:24 PM

Mar 2015
Epic end, if you're not watching it for the sake of being entertained by the sheer ridiculousness of the show, then this show isn't meant for you. (8/10)
Dec 22, 2016 5:25 PM
Apr 2016
Cejara said:
That has to be the most ass-mazing series of the season! I am not even an ecchi fan and I thought it was great. Not to mention I am reading the manga too and am up to date on the current chapter (Ch. 98), and I see potential for a 2nd season. They will have enough material once this arc wraps up towards the end in the manga. I guess the sales not doing so well will be an issue though, but hey once the BD/DVD get released lots of westerners will definitely buy not to mention other merchandise like figurines. Hopefully that will do some justice enough to justify a second season.

Either way, that last episode was great. It truly captured the essence of the manga as much as possible. The animation was fluid and looked great. The art was really good, but some spots it was iffy, no big deal to me though. What I enjoy most (besides the tits and ass) is the story, the intense battles (especially this episode), and the nonsensical shounen named moves for ass and breast attacks.

Overall Score for show 9/10 rated purely on enjoyment and then some other small variables thrown in there hence the 9, otherwise it would be a 10/10 for enjoyment. For this episode though it would be a 10/10 for me.

There better be a 2nd season otherwise I will be triggered. I am an ass man and this is one of the few anime that focus on ass rather than ginormous breast lol.

there are already enough chapters for a second season, imho, not for a 3rd yet though
Dec 22, 2016 5:32 PM

May 2012
Fun and memorable anime for sure, but 6/10 from me

Horrible pacing and the huge dips that started happening more frequently in the second half really took away my enjoyment, this last episode especially... Seriously, it's the final episode yet it was by far the most horrible looking

Oh well, I guess I'll just start the manga soon

Dec 22, 2016 5:35 PM
Apr 2016
SeijiroUshio said:
Didn't read the manga yet but I felt that they rush the final ep even the art felt rushed(?). They only studied for 1 year? Was there a time skip after the east-west war? Someone enlighten me.

Enjoyed the series overall (anime not saved though)
7/10

they only studied for one year, iirc the room 309 members got promoted to the elite class in the first 3rd of their year, then shortly after the elite class members went to the Kyoto training camp, then some time after (next month), they played in the East/West war; the timeskip until graduation is in the manga as well, what's been skipped between the East/West war arc and the graduation was only two chapters of rehabilitation for Nozomi's nipple (because of the attack she used in the East/West war).
Dec 22, 2016 5:45 PM

Jun 2013
So Maya has a split personality called Kaya who comes out whenever Maya cries. And this Kaya specializes in nipple attacks or something lol. She sure used her nipples a lot. And she forced Kawai to give Nozomi tit spirit. God dammit. The boob physics here were insane. Nozomi's bouncing boobs didn't even know look like boobs at all. And she was countering the nipple ripple madness (wtf) like that. And the waves of the vacuum butt cannon traveled up to her nipples and pierced the sky or whatever the hell. And in the end, Nozomi's nipples changed history. This show... Now the girls have graduated and are now going to make their pro debut soon. They've entered the world of the pros. I sure as hell wouldn't mind more of this nonsense. The boob and butt moves didn't get old in these 12 episodes despite being used again and again so I think they'll do good enough in a sequel too.

This show was just too much. They had this absurd premise, and they took it to the next level. This was way to funny and the matches actually had some excitement. The addition of these ridiculous boob and butt moves didn't reduce the excitement the races had. Whenever I thought this couldn't get more ridiculous, it got more ridiculous. And that god damn end card. Wtf Xebec. I never thought I'd see something like that.
Dec 22, 2016 5:47 PM
Apr 2016
Lbi_ said:
Was fun from episode 1 to the last. Dont realy need a 2nd season, maybe just for fanservice. But fot the anime can stay like this.

for what a second season would be adapting (I guess chapters 91 through 126), the anime needs a second season badly. But since there's not enough chapters for a third season atm, I can wait ;_;
Dec 22, 2016 5:58 PM
Apr 2016
Paul said:
Some weird animation and errors here and there this episode. Facial expressions and Nozomi's flips for her final attack looked very bad. One scene where the left side of Nozomi's swimsuit magically fixing itself when she was jumping a bit after the interview.

I don't get how Kawai's ability worked though, I'm guessing it's some kind of nipple acupuncture or something? They didn't really explain it at all, even if it's not real, it should at least have some made up way of working.

Overall though, it was a pretty dam amazing episode and a real fun series. Hope to see another season in the future. Lol @ the boob/nipple creature at the end.

the anime foreshadowed it in the 3rd episode (Kawai uses her thumbs on Nozomi's back, there), the manga told that Kawai's technique (pressure point and adrenaline) negated Nozomi's fatigue (since athletes are constantly training), thus allowing Nozomi to play to her body's full potential.

Actually thinking about how would other strong players (that have yet to be adapted in anime), and even some players that are already shown, look like when receiving this technique is scary, to me. (Powered up Mio, anyone?)
Dec 22, 2016 5:58 PM

Jan 2011
Honestly such a fantastic series. It sounds like it'd get old real quick but they managed to keep it so fresh and varied.
Dec 22, 2016 6:00 PM

May 2015
While I don't believe that Keijo is anything higher than a 7 at it's best, I don't think it deserves 2's a 4's.

Dec 22, 2016 6:10 PM

Dec 2014
Hmm this last episode was too shonen-like for my tastes.

However, I had way too much stupid fun with this show with all the over the top moves that aren't copyright infringements. Each cast member was one-dimensional who embodied various shonen tropes and got almost no development, but meh, I didn't care since the sole purpose of the show was seemingly to make me go wtf each week and succeeded.

7/10
I need sleep.
Dec 22, 2016 6:14 PM
Apr 2016
Umineko said:
Is the manga better? Fucking loved the show 8/10

I like both, since while there's more room for characterization and buildup for dramatic parts (and some pieces of awesomeness by analysis from Nozomi, and also funny lateral thinking from her too -- being poor, in her case, has made her become more adaptive, perceptive, creative, persistent; interesting disability superpowers for a main character and for the story's setting, but much later on, in chapter 128, you'll get more details on what's very likely the real reason behind Nozomi's persistence), it's nice to see the animated version of the manga, listen to the voices and see the parts that are only in the anime.

I recommend reading the manga, too, doing so is why I was hyped for this anime since the anime was announced in February, and why I looked forward to it so much on October 6th. And there are parts after the East/West war arc that are at least just as good or better, imho.
Dec 22, 2016 6:34 PM

Jul 2016
Oh Keijo, I'm gonna miss you.

Gotta say, I liked how unrealistic it was, honestly.
It did make me go "waat?" at times, but that's to be expected from a shounen anime.

Overall, this has been a good ride.

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Dec 22, 2016 6:45 PM

Feb 2015
This is so stupid. So fucking stupid.
Dec 22, 2016 7:19 PM

Dec 2015
shadowbringer616 said:
Cejara said:

there are already enough chapters for a second season, imho, not for a 3rd yet though

True enough, with probably alright pacing too. There is a decent amount of material past the anime that's for sure.
Dec 22, 2016 7:21 PM

Apr 2015
Well, that was an awesome series. Though it did get a bit fantastical with the split-personality and everything at the end.

This was a show that managed to be sexy (and ridiculous) without being exploitative or demeaning.
Dec 22, 2016 7:28 PM

Apr 2014
@shadowbringer616,
Oh it went further than chapter 87? Until chapter 90?
Well, I don't know anymore. Since I cram reading it last October.
And heck, looks like the scanlations are dead for sure, since it's licensed.
Haters always gonna hate.
Dec 22, 2016 7:33 PM

Aug 2015
They graduated? Well, that was quick.
Dec 22, 2016 7:37 PM

Sep 2015
lol the picture at the end, where's my nipple episode?
Dec 22, 2016 7:39 PM

Sep 2016
Keijo was a blast, it surprised me how a dumb idea can go this far and actually created something great with it. Overall 8/10, loved it!
Also Nozomi with her hair down looks lovely!
Dec 22, 2016 7:46 PM

Dec 2012
Great finale episode.

DAMN Kaya is a beast taking on all 4. Holy crap that Boob Vise must hurt.

That power up. Kaminashi & Maya's final clash was awesome. Full on Battle Shounen.

Congrats Setouchi on winning.
Lovely group photos.

Congrats to everyone making it to the Pro Level.
Hmm these new competitors look interesting.

Overall a great show. So ridiculous, over the top & crazy, but so damn entertaining.
The biggest surprise for this season & the year for me. Never though this would turn out so good.
Fanservice & Ecchi done right.
Would love a 2nd Season.

8/10.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Dec 22, 2016 7:50 PM

Feb 2014
It's just my impression or the 3 last episodes (10,11 and 12) had their art and animation quality dropped?

Anyway, it was an hilarious anime and those oshiris fanservice were lovely to watch.

8-9/10
TechOtakuDec 22, 2016 7:57 PM
Dec 22, 2016 8:10 PM

Mar 2013
Smudy said:
Maya's scenes were awesome.

All in all, crazy ass series, very entertaining.

8/10

HA I see what you did there.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 22, 2016 8:22 PM

Dec 2011
AOTY Masterpiece! 10/10
Dec 22, 2016 8:31 PM

Jan 2011
My one disappointment with this show is how shitty the animation became as it went on. Which sucks bc xebec as a studio knows how to draw really really well. This episode was especially bad.

This really was a breath of fresh air though. I thought this would be an absolutely pointless series but it turned out to be something more than just brainless ecchi. F
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2016

175 by Alkimia »»
Apr 11, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2016

175 by Alkimia »»
Apr 11, 7:56 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2016

194 by Alkimia »»
Apr 7, 2:08 PM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2016

414 by Alkimia »»
Apr 7, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2016

148 by sharosharo »»
Jan 12, 7:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.