Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 21, 2016 4:00 PM

Jan 2011

It's finally time to decide who the favourite battleship class, and your favourite ship girl is!

This poll will remain open for two to three weeks time so please ensure that if you do cast a vote on the website to post alongside it so we cna all share who our favourites are.

http://poal.me/6p8uk4

It should be fairly obvious who my favourites are; Kongou-class - Kongou.
ampzzDec 21, 2016 4:08 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 21, 2016 4:05 PM

Dec 2015
Kongou for me too :D
Dec 21, 2016 5:21 PM

Feb 2013
Haruna is my favourite Battleship in the game ^_^

Reasons:
1) Hai, Haruna wa daijoubu desu!
2) Love her appearance
3) Her personality makes you want to hug her
4) Resembles Yui from To Love-Ru
5) She fought to the very end at Kure Naval District when the US Air Force raided the area. (Last to be sunk among the Kongou class as well)

For these reasons, she earned my first ring last year in December.

Other BBs that come close to my top 1 are Kongou, Iowa, Bismarck , Musashi and Warspite. Yea... I love BBs ^_^ Also love carriers!

Special image to fit the Christmas season!
Data_Dec 21, 2016 9:47 PM
Dec 22, 2016 1:40 AM

May 2016
Bismarck is my favourite battleship currently in KanColle
(although Prinz is my favourite ship and heavy cruiser)

This is my justification:
- One of the most advanced battleships in the world at the time of her launch
- I like her appearance; dignified yet "easy on the eyes" ;)
- I find her aloof personality (eg "It is I, the pride of Deutschland") dorky to the point of being somewhat cute
- It took a fairly sizeable Royal Navy force to sink her, and she fought until she just couldn't retaliate anymore, apparently needing several torpedoes and several hundred shell hits to bring her to a stop before her own crew scuttled her.

And on an unrelated note, she is also currently the best Tier VIII BB in WoWs.
Magnus_DuxDec 22, 2016 2:08 AM
'I can't stand a man who laughs at his own jokes.'
- Emperor Desler
Dec 22, 2016 4:36 AM

May 2015
Can't go wrong with mostly everyone loving Kongou,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdXG_fKkJI4
“You choose to be hurt rather than to hurt others, right?
You’re nice and wonderful.
But while it seems like you are choosing both,
you’re really forsaking both.”
Dec 22, 2016 11:48 AM

May 2014
I see everyone loves my waifu, might have to snap some necks.

As if it wasn't obvious from the first line it's Kongou as well, but unlike the rest ya can't have her she is mine!!!!!
She is by far the prettiest ship girl in the game and the first english speaker at that! Warspite is nothing but a joke. Kongou literally won my heart from both game and anime. She is now my strongest ship in the game and my glutch one at that.

There's many reason why I love her
-She's can cook
-She's loves you unconditionally
-She's very sisterly to everyone!
-She's the oldest ship in the game hence why she acts as the biggest sister for everyone
-Powerful, fast, accurate, durable and above all reliable!
-Genki girl
-A major sweetie, she's just too nice
-Always haves fun, but know how to get serious when time comes
-Always lends a shoulder to cry on
-Great singer!! (Nao Touyama)
The list goes on!!!

My 2nd fav is my Supreme Commander Bismarck. She's actually the main reason I started playing this game.
Dec 22, 2016 5:43 PM
Dec 2008
Musashi.

She's the only twintailed battleship in the game so far. But aside from that, the moment I got her from LSC on my first serious attempt makes me like her even more. She never fails me and when she's used in battle, she's a complete beast boasting huge firepower that other enemies can't simply compete. By the end of the day, Musashi's a really strong battleship and that makes me want to rely on her more if a difficult map or event is yet to appear once again.

Also she has a mature yet gentle personality which I didn't expect from her physical appearance. She's pretty much playful and a bit carefree but that's what I like the most from her since a lot of other shipgirls do get mad when poked a lot. She even show off her cute side like the part where she quickly bought a burger and tasted them because it was a popular treat. She should have more cute moments like that, makes you want her to rely on you more as well.
Dec 22, 2016 10:40 PM

Mar 2016
It was a tough choice between Musashi or Bismark. Voted for Bismark.

Reasons:
- Is a very versatile and good ship in Kancolle. Even if she does require 2 blueprints to use her at her full potential.
- Was an amazing ship in real life. Hunted down by the British Navy for sinking one of their most prized ships, Bismark held out for quite a bit before being sunk.
- In Kancolle, her personality is quite agreeable to me. Serious to the point of being cute, which was one of the points on contention between choosing her or Musashi.
- Sexy artwork shows of supreme German ingenuity ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 23, 2016 4:34 PM

Jan 2010
Considering I don't have access to Yamato or Musashi due to LSC being mean, my most dependable battleship is Iowa, managing to tank her way through the past two events without any cause for concern. Beefy, steadfast and the hardest hitting ship in my fleet, she's really been an irreplaceable asset. Oh, and the hardcore American stereotyping is hilarious. It's everything I could have asked for from the first American ship in Kancolle.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Is Kantai Collection a yuri?

yesicant - Nov 17, 2022

0 by yesicant »»
Nov 17, 2022 3:32 PM

» KanColle Membership Cards - Abyssal Edition [OPEN] [NEW!]

ampzz - Jul 5, 2017

19 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:17 PM

Sticky: » KanColle Membership Cards - 改 (Kai) Edition [OPEN]

ampzz - Dec 8, 2016

39 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:14 PM

Sticky: » KanColle Membership Cards - Second-Press Edition [OPEN]

ampzz - Oct 25, 2016

41 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:12 PM

Sticky: » KanColle Membership Cards - 改二 (Kai Ni) Edition [OPEN] ( 1 2 )

ampzz - Dec 17, 2016

54 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.