Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 17, 2016 9:58 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
kek
not going to bother with, i didnt played the vn it but knowing that its another vn with 12 -13 episodes i already know its going to be a trainwreck
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Dec 17, 2016 10:48 AM

Jul 2007
Is it single cour or split cour tho.
Dec 17, 2016 1:50 PM
Oct 2016
It's okay. I trust Silver Link (Kappa)
Dec 17, 2016 6:00 PM

Jul 2015
When will they ever learn that 1 cour does NOT work for long VN adaptations(unless it's split cour)

Fai said:
Is it single cour or split cour tho.
We don't know, but Silver Link really only does 1 cours and not split cours, so most LIKELT 1 cour and it will be rushed more than Rewrite was(if it's just 1 cour)

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
ShockedDec 18, 2016 12:59 PM
Sup...
Dec 17, 2016 6:15 PM

Jul 2013
Pretty sure it will be 1-cour only and not a split-cour. Split-cour usually has 8 volumes total with 4 volumes per cour instead of 6 volumes per cour which is typical for 1-cour only.

Dec 17, 2016 9:15 PM

Jul 2015
EasyGo-er said:
Pretty sure it will be 1-cour only and not a split-cour. Split-cour usually has 8 volumes total with 4 volumes per cour instead of 6 volumes per cour which is typical for 1-cour only.
I'm talking about a 3 months break then a second season as in split cour, not 2 cours , unless that is what you mean

Say what you want about White Fox or Ufotable...but I least they gave 24-26 episodes total for there VN adaptation

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
ShockedDec 18, 2016 12:59 PM
Sup...
Dec 17, 2016 9:34 PM

May 2013
still hope for split cour tho.
Dec 17, 2016 11:32 PM

Jul 2013
SenpaiJay98 said:
EasyGo-er said:
I'm talking about a 3 months break then a second season as in split cour, not 2 cours , unless that is what you mean

Yeah, that's what I meant. The most recent split-cour off my mind, Owari no Seraph, was exactly like that. 4 volumes for the first cour and another 4 for the second cour. Still haven't seen any split-cour that have 6 volumes so far.

Dec 17, 2016 11:40 PM

Jul 2015
EasyGo-er said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

Yeah, that's what I meant. The most recent split-cour off my mind, Owari no Seraph, was exactly like that. 4 volumes for the first cour and another 4 for the second cour. Still haven't seen any split-cour that have 6 volumes so far.
When will fucking studios and production committee's fucking learn that 1 cour doesn't fucking Work for a Visual Novel that is really long
Sup...
Dec 18, 2016 9:37 AM

Aug 2011
EasyGo-er said:

Looking at Rewrite, it will have 13 volumes total. 7 for the first cour.
I'm skeptical, but I want to have hope.
If it's a split and they end the first cour where I'm thinking, it could be the best decision they could've made.
Dec 18, 2016 10:59 AM

Jul 2015
yoosergio said:
EasyGo-er said:

Looking at Rewrite, it will have 13 volumes total. 7 for the first cour.
I'm skeptical, but I want to have hope.
If it's a split and they end the first cour where I'm thinking, it could be the best decision they could've made.
How was Concrete Revoutio and Rewrite volumes shown, was the firct cour Volume only shown or both?
Sup...
Dec 18, 2016 6:54 PM

Aug 2011
SenpaiJay98 said:
How was Concrete Revoutio and Rewrite volumes shown, was the firct cour Volume only shown or both?

Well, I didn't check back then and there's no way I could know that now...
However, I do know that we didn't know Rewrite would be a split-cour until episode 13 aired. It was expected due to some interviews mentioning Moon & Terra, but nothing was confirmed until the end. So, I guess only 7 volumes were shown back then.
By the way, it seems Concrete Revolutio has 9 volumes total.
Dec 18, 2016 7:06 PM

Jul 2015
yoosergio said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

Well, I didn't check back then and there's no way I could know that now...
However, I do know that we didn't know Rewrite would be a split-cour until episode 13 aired. It was expected due to some interviews mentioning Moon & Terra, but nothing was confirmed until the end. So, I guess only 7 volumes were shown back then.
By the way, it seems Concrete Revolutio has 9 volumes total.
Concrete Revoutio wasn't announced for a split cour till it was close to ending
Sup...
Dec 18, 2016 7:33 PM

Aug 2011
Well, I just read the interviews on the official site, and... it doesn't seem likely that it's split.

The VA for Serika said: "The developments in episodes 1 and 2 are quite fast, so take care not get left behind (lol)."

One of Hinae's VA's comments also seems to suggest that the first episode will get to the part were

I'm now guessing that's where the first broadcast will end (due to this interview I'm not sure if it will be broadcast as episode 1 & 2, or an hour-long episode 1).

They also seem to suggest that Kocchi Minna and Otomori-tan are getting adapted, but they could also just be referring to Kaiten DEAD.

It's either going to cut a lot of stuff, or it will get Occultic;Nine pacing. Honestly I'd prefer O;N pacing, even though it doesn't fit for some parts. I can only wish it has visual direction half as good as O;N.
Dec 18, 2016 8:53 PM

Jul 2015
yoosergio said:
Well, I just read the interviews on the official site, and... it doesn't seem likely that it's split.

The VA for Serika said: "The developments in episodes 1 and 2 are quite fast, so take care not get left behind (lol)."

One of Hinae's VA's comments also seems to suggest that the first episode will get to the part were

I'm now guessing that's where the first broadcast will end (due to this interview I'm not sure if it will be broadcast as episode 1 & 2, or an hour-long episode 1).

They also seem to suggest that Kocchi Minna and Otomori-tan are getting adapted, but they could also just be referring to Kaiten DEAD.

It's either going to cut a lot of stuff, or it will get Occultic;Nine pacing. Honestly I'd prefer O;N pacing, even though it doesn't fit for some parts. I can only wish it has visual direction half as good as O;N.
This does not sound good at all lol
Sup...
Dec 19, 2016 3:44 AM

Jun 2015
Chaos;Child anime is beyond point of no return.

Honestly, when do we get to see a decent adaptation of Science Adventure Series? (Except S;G)
ok :p
Dec 19, 2016 4:40 AM
Oct 2013
Well I know little about the source VN but even if it is 1 cour, they might have characters talking very fast like in occultic;nine or megami-hen of kaminomi to try fit in more stuff.
Dec 19, 2016 5:44 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
yoosergio said:

Its been confirmed that chaos;child is getting the 1-hour episode 1 treatement

Dec 19, 2016 9:09 AM

Aug 2011
DatRandomDude said:

It's really only been confirmed that the first broadcast will be an hour long. I'm talking about whether they'll call it Episode 1 or it'll be Episode 1 and 2.
Either way, the total run time of the series doesn't change. Which going by the BD descriptions, it's either 12 twenty minute episodes, or 1 hour long episode + 10 twenty minute episodes.
Dec 19, 2016 9:13 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
yoosergio said:
DatRandomDude said:

It's really only been confirmed that the first broadcast will be an hour long. I'm talking about whether they'll call it Episode 1 or it'll be Episode 1 and 2.
Either way, the total run time of the series doesn't change. Which going by the BD descriptions, it's either 12 twenty minute episodes, or 1 hour long episode + 10 twenty minute episodes.
well from what ive seen with other animes doing that (Like rewrite, Hibike S2, Re:zero) usually its considered as only episode 1

that would be retarded if the one hour would be episode 1 AND 2 personally.
But we never know i guess

Dec 19, 2016 9:19 AM

Aug 2011
DatRandomDude said:
that would be retarded if the one hour would be episode 1 AND 2 personally.
But we never know i guess

Well, it's really only a naming problem. Even Re:Zero actually had two episodes during its first broadcast, even though they were called 1A and 1B.
Dec 20, 2016 3:33 AM

May 2013
yoosergio said:

Dec 20, 2016 7:04 AM

Aug 2011
megmica said:

That's what I thought, too.
I mean, she didn't actually said that's how far it will get. It's just how I interpreted her comment. I could be completely wrong. What really gets me is Uesaka Sumire's comment.
Also, they started the Web Radio program, but they didn't say anything noteworthy.

PV fucking when
I'm guessing on Saturday after Occultic;Nine ends.
Dec 20, 2016 3:01 PM

May 2013
yoosergio said:
megmica said:

That's what I thought, too.
I mean, she didn't actually said that's how far it will get. It's just how I interpreted her comment. I could be completely wrong. What really gets me is Uesaka Sumire's comment.
Also, they started the Web Radio program, but they didn't say anything noteworthy.

PV fucking when
I'm guessing on Saturday after Occultic;Nine ends.

yeah, I'd read summary interview at yaraon comment, said that fast development, ep 1 and 2 produc. already complete, and

hope the pv this week too.
Dec 24, 2016 9:09 AM

Aug 2011
Still no PV, what the fuck. We even got an AoT S2 PV today, and that's not airing until Spring.What are they doing?!
Dec 24, 2016 6:27 PM

Jul 2015
yoosergio said:
Still no PV, what the fuck. We even got an AoT S2 PV today, and that's not airing until Spring.What are they doing?!
They know it's a fuck up
Sup...
Dec 26, 2016 7:27 AM

Aug 2011
Seems like the PV is coming out tomorrow! It'll be in an event where they watch all the Winter PVs. Finally!
Dec 26, 2016 8:33 AM

May 2013
yoosergio said:
Seems like the PV is coming out tomorrow! It'll be in an event where they watch all the Winter PVs. Finally!
yes finally. is c;c the late last one who release the trailer?
Dec 27, 2016 5:04 AM
Jul 2016
It's going to be 2 cour like rewrite
Keep calm people
Dec 27, 2016 7:55 AM

Aug 2011
It's here! http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30314080

It's not much, but it actually looks nice.
Although they really changed the rikishi seal desings... WHY?!

hadakanohadaka said:
Keep calm people

How can you be so sure?
Dec 27, 2016 10:46 AM

Jul 2015
hadakanohadaka said:
Keep calm people
Spli cour? And where is the information
Sup...
Dec 27, 2016 2:45 PM
Dec 2016
The new design of the seals isn't that bad, still, why'd they change them at all? It makes absolutely no sense. I also wonder how they'll handle the excessive gore.
Dec 30, 2016 3:12 AM

Jan 2016
hadakanohadaka said:
Keep calm people

Keep calm? Rewrite's adaptation is disgustingly bad, by far the worst I've seen.
VN adaptations trigger me
Jan 5, 2017 6:44 PM

Aug 2011
The PV was finally released in HD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQHwO6LPT9I

And I finally got to check frame-by-frame that last part. The results: nothing, really. Mostly frames of the hotel. The only thing I can confirm now is that it seems we're really getting Kocchi Minna (at least partially) animated.

What I also realized is that they're still using the original rikishi seal design on that filter layer.
Now, why is that? Is it just because they were too lazy to make a new illustration with the re-design, or could it be that...
Jun 30, 2021 8:15 AM
Dec 2017
which is the same reason why chaos head was cancer.

More topics from this board

» Does this take place in Steins;Gate timeline?

rikuhod - Jan 18, 2017

14 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Jun 19, 2023 8:27 AM

» The Dubbed Version

PersonaTexas - Jan 17, 2016

3 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
May 14, 2023 4:54 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;Child Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2017

88 by MilesCampbell »»
Apr 3, 2023 1:14 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;Child Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2017

45 by MilesCampbell »»
Nov 18, 2022 9:04 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;Child Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2017

58 by Dogstideta »»
Oct 8, 2022 7:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.