Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2010 7:31 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Strauss' waltz in the middle of the battle! Really liked this combination.
KinetaNov 25, 2012 10:46 AM
Jun 29, 2011 11:47 AM

Apr 2009
Wondering when Tylor will run out of his unconscious luck... XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 5, 2013 9:23 PM

May 2011
best troll for an episode. badge left there.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Mar 4, 2014 9:48 AM

Jun 2013
I KNEW TYLOR WOULD BE DAMN LUCKY!!!! I KNEW HE WOULD NOT KEEP THAT MEDAL!!!! And Crew Reaction on It Were Hilairous. Or at Least Faces Were!!!! XD

HARAKIRI!!! XD I DIE ON LAUGH!!!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 18, 2014 8:20 PM

Jun 2010
If Tylor ditched the medal on purpose, he's either just cautious or actually kind of ruthless. If he were really smart, he may have figured out in general what kind of trick it was, and that leaving the medal behind would leave the danger with the other ships instead. Plenty of people died in the end.

The use of Strauss' "An der schönen blauen Donau" with outer space imagery of course brings to mind the film 2001: A Space Odyssey. Is it worth remembering that the first objects seen careening through space during this sequence in the film are nuclear weapons satellites?
Mar 11, 2015 2:16 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Splendid, effective use of Johan Strauss there. I really didn't expect such a scene in a comedy show like this one. Tylor once again surprised me here.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 17, 2015 12:00 PM

Aug 2013
The ost to this series is really good, and despite reusing more or less the same songs each episode they never really get old.
Aug 12, 2015 12:30 PM

Sep 2014
Why fight when you can drink? Ep 6.

Plot: After getting a medal for his heroic efforts, it's back to the front lines for Tylor and Co. And things go well even when they come under attack and they even get a great view. Too bad for other people though.

Character: Tylor's luck really loves to mess with people.

Animation/sound: The music during the star viewing was a treat to hear.

4/5. Fun and lots to look at.

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
May 8, 2020 12:42 AM

Jul 2015
To think one medal could do that much damage, Tylor you really are one hell of a genius or one damn fool

I think so far the doctor is someone who is closest in terms of friendship to Tylor compared to the rest of the crew

Mar 14, 7:17 PM
Dec 2022
Everyone actually a Tylor hater
fight scenes were pretty cool

More topics from this board

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 23 Discussion

Beatnik - May 29, 2008

34 by xthewarwithinx »»
Apr 9, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 5 Discussion

storm-12 - Feb 7, 2010

10 by wallus81 »»
Mar 14, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 1 Discussion

Beatnik - May 27, 2008

18 by apbooyah »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:09 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 4 Discussion

ScrewBall - Dec 14, 2009

19 by Kristiwazhere »»
Sep 26, 2023 10:35 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 11 Discussion

ScrewBall - Dec 20, 2009

11 by YokaiVapor »»
Jul 6, 2023 9:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.