Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2016 12:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Woo, finally. Yuri finally finds Yuya and Reiji. About time.

Looks like the episode was a lot of mind games playing with Yuri and Yuya's father. The duel itself was interesting although I wish they spent more time on it. Yuri's traps and Predator cards are impressive while I don't doubt about Yusho's talent, this might be his toughest duel yet. Good plays by him as well of course.

Nov 20, 2016 2:15 AM

Oct 2016
Reiji didn't lose and that Conquistador looks mighty. Also, Ruri disappears.

"Imakoso hitotsu ni!"... and Yugo and Clear Wing get absorbed. Well, thought as much. And Yuri can fire zark/dark energy now... yup.

Now then, ENTERMATE Sky Magician?? Figures.

While Yusho's cards and effects are very interesting, I don't see them having any impact in real life unless they buff them up somehow. However, this duel is very fun to watch because Yusho is overtrolling Yuri every step of the way, YURI of all people. He even destroyed a Super Polymerization.

But I have a bad feeling none the less... the best outcome this duel could have is a draw, but considering that the plot has to move forward, even a draw has very slim chances of happening and I think Yusho will lose, because of plot armor sadly.

We will see what happens the next episode, because right now, I think anything is possible with Yusho and his style of dueling.

Also, waiting for Yuri to somehow pull Clear Wing out of the Extra Deck for the endgame.
Nov 20, 2016 4:52 AM
Jun 2011
Tigerdrenalin said:
Reiji didn't lose and that Conquistador looks mighty. Also, Ruri disappears.

"Imakoso hitotsu ni!"... and Yugo and Clear Wing get absorbed. Well, thought as much. And Yuri can fire zark/dark energy now... yup.

Now then, ENTERMATE Sky Magician?? Figures.

While Yusho's cards and effects are very interesting, I don't see them having any impact in real life unless they buff them up somehow. However, this duel is very fun to watch because Yusho is overtrolling Yuri every step of the way, YURI of all people. He even destroyed a Super Polymerization.

But I have a bad feeling none the less... the best outcome this duel could have is a draw, but considering that the plot has to move forward, even a draw has very slim chances of happening and I think Yusho will lose, because of plot armor sadly.

We will see what happens the next episode, because right now, I think anything is possible with Yusho and his style of dueling.

Also, waiting for Yuri to somehow pull Clear Wing out of the Extra Deck for the endgame.
based on the end of next episode preview i guess yuri will have hard time to defeat yusho
Nov 20, 2016 2:47 PM
Jan 2013
Ah! Reiji used action card!

Yusho is surprisingly good, in a different way and it's entertaining with the high bt he's placing. You may consider changing your occupation to detective, sir :P
Nov 20, 2016 6:33 PM
Feb 2016
Heck yes Reiji won that Duel. But Yuri with that shadow power thing, that was insane.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Yuri vs. Yusho next episode, though. Mostly because Yuri.
Nov 20, 2016 9:43 PM

Mar 2014
That was a pretty cool Yusho's turn even if Super Fusion was very obvious answer since his battle vs Alexis/Asuka. Yuri is the best in this Fusion arc, he does very good duels. Now what kind of trick/hack-level-zarc/legal-move will he do to summon Clear Wing Syncro Dragon...
Nov 21, 2016 12:13 AM
Apr 2013
Why didn't Yugo fight Yuri from the inside?

I wonder what the combined form of Starve venom and Clear wing looks like. Will it be a fusion monster or a synchro monster?
Nov 21, 2016 12:15 AM

Sep 2015
anyone can entertaining duel lot better except yuya
when did reiji move to get action card?
Into the Internet!
Nov 21, 2016 2:21 AM

Feb 2013
Yusho is really cool.
Nov 21, 2016 4:51 AM
Sep 2012
So Yuri absorbed Yugo, and we are one step closer to Zarc's revival. The way Yuri kept talking about becoming one with Yugo and later Yuya, especially the disapproving father, Yuri sounded gay for them, I guess that is why they call him Yuri. LOL

So Reiji won just like I predicted so good for him, why Reiji just sits there while Yusho does all the work against Yuri is beyond me.

Leo is in a panic and speeds up the Arc V activation, yes that is not going to work out well. Ray will come back as very unstable.

Yusho vs Yuri was great, I am glad this duel is going beyond one episode, and still Yusho got Yuya to smile, but good luck getting that psycho Yuri to smile, if he is smile it is not for something good.

I knew Yusho would get Yuri's trump card right, if he Yusho is going down, he is not going down in one episode. Next episode, looks like Yusho is winning, don't know what will happen, probably a draw.
Nov 21, 2016 8:53 AM

Jul 2016
Props to the writers, I felt really bad when Yuri absorbed Yugo.

As expected, Yusho's duel is pretty fun to watch.

The animation is still floppy though.
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Nov 21, 2016 9:24 AM
Sep 2014
I must say this episode was definitely a step in the right direction. The progression of Yuri absorbing Yugo and actually gaining Clear Wing for himself was especially impactful. I'm hoping Yuri shows off some tuners and summons Clear Wing in a legitimate way rather than pulling a typically ridiculous anime card to bring it out to the field without even properly summoning it in the first place.

Yusho for the first time in the entire series actually left a somewhat good impression on me, I really expected his dueling to be cringe worthy but the way it was portrayed and how they handled his dynamics with Yuri, I can see without question why he was thought of so highly as an entertainer in-universe, that adds him as yet another person who I feel is a better entertainer than Yuya.

The Akaba vs Reira duel left no impression on me in fact it could have not happened and I wouldn't have noticed a thing regardless. Ruri vanishing again was also really lacking in the emotional department but at this rate I wonder what will happen once Rin and then Serena vanish, especially the latter given that the corresponding bracelet girl gets absorbed into ARC-V along with their entire dimension and with the whole primary cast still in Fusion I'm really curious what they will do to handle this when Ray is inevitably revived.

Yuri beating Yusho is a foregone conclusion but I hope they find a way to have Yuri duel without just having him sit on or end it quickly with Starve Venom like in his other duels, he's finally got enough irl support where his deck can actually come across as a Fusion deck so they might as well have him use some more new Fusions to reinforce why he's the Fusion counterpart.
Nov 22, 2016 9:54 AM

Jul 2016
hmm... interesting, Yuri fused with Yugo, Yuya have Yuto inside him, if they both duel, Zarc will still be revived whoever win the duel, and if Zarc revived, who is going to beat him? Ray? But our main "hero" is Yuya...
Nov 22, 2016 5:04 PM

Oct 2011
Such and entertainment duel from Yusho.
Nov 23, 2016 8:26 AM

Apr 2016
things look promising but i still suspect an asspull happening and yusho loses
Nov 26, 2016 4:58 AM

Jul 2015
Anyone seen any spoilers for the next episodes?
Nov 26, 2016 11:06 PM
Apr 2013
Bill_the_Cat said:
Anyone seen any spoilers for the next episodes?

The latest spoiler is this one. According to my source, there will be no spoiler until today's episode aired. Maybe because there will be no Arc-V episode until 11th December because of a break.

Apr 21, 2019 8:44 PM

Dec 2012
Yuri absorbed Yugo.
Back to Reira vs Reiji.
Reiji won.
Yushou came crashing through the wall.
Yuri has arrived.
Yuri using supernatural power to send Yushou flying.
Reiji got hit as well.
Best girl Ruri got sent.
Duel.
Sky Magician.
Ladies and Gentlemen!
I thought Yushou's leg was fucked up? Why did he let go of Sky Magician from that height?
Yushou guessed right. The card is Chou Yuugou.
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 14, 2020 6:41 PM

Feb 2014
Wondering if Yuya is enjoying the duel from his seat
Apr 16, 1:08 PM

Mar 2020
i think everyone saw that super poly from a mile away, though it was entertaining anyway

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.