Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 4, 2010 5:43 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Please do not tell me that Mina will have do something bad to the kid=>
because if anything happens to that boy my rifle will hit some glass bottles with her paper printed face along with the faces of her followers dead on! D:< and I just got a new cartridge of color so 100 of them or more is not a problem to vent my rage off. Seriously you got to be low and nasty to take a child hostage. I do not accept that as a mean to the end of settling discussions! I always have been and now officially proclaim myself as a Akira x Yuki supporter and allied with the earth werewolf clan if anything in this serie...being with vampires is a joke and of no interest to me! Rest the pics will talk to you....first what is up with the crappy censors here most disappointing is the ones of Yuki but oh well=>
At least Yuki's breasts were quite the perfect round type and fair skin=>
So I suppose this is Mina's true form and the picture on the wall is her mother?=>
Hey man I did not like this at all! What is Mina doing with Akira's ring given to him by Yuki... D:
So I suppose that the pictures are one reason Akira is not trusting Mina anymore....
Does the silver powder have the power to asphyxiate Akira enough to kill him?=>
Hey she is back and saved them....still don't trust vampires anymore=>
Overall this is where I switch sides to hate the vampires in this serie.....let's hope it gets solved if anything.
francismeunierFeb 4, 2010 6:39 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 5, 2010 1:49 AM

Sep 2007
They're attempting to censor full on titties but not the lolis. Terrible.

Mina's way of politicking is so badass. Get in her way and she'll bust out any means necessary. We need more badassery like this although I'm not too thrilled with this excessive tsundere school shit.

It seems there are some rogue vampires in the school who are getting out of hand. They're most likely the ones who got the student president. They're doing more harm than good to Mina's reputation if anything but I guess she doesn't even care. She'll wipe out the whole school if she probably wanted to. More badass Mina, less tsundere bullshit kthx.
Feb 5, 2010 1:58 AM

Nov 2008
Entertaining episode. My only complaint is that the comic part at the end of each episode kind of kills the after taste.
Feb 5, 2010 2:03 AM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
More badass Mina, less tsundere bullshit kthx.
I agree with this except the badass ways should not involve innocent ones like kids....I don't think anyone enjoys having their family targeted but money always looks to be the problem in the whole thing.
Wasabi said:
They're attempting to censor full on titties but not the lolis. Terrible.
They did censor some loli Mina in the #4 with the bath scene if I remember correctly.

Feb 5, 2010 2:14 AM

Apr 2008
Now this is the Mina I know and love. She will not pull punches for her goals and that's why I love her. Just wish the anime hadn't made her so weak physically >_> oh well I'll take what I can get.

Still funny that they decided NOW to throw in that story about the boy and the queen when it should have been the very first thing the series began with >_>
Interesting mish mash of following the manga and anime original parts. Overall an acceptable episode
Feb 5, 2010 2:31 AM

Feb 2009
Ooohh, Akira has started doubting the princess. However we need less school and more vamp poilitics.
And ofc SZS reference ftw.
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Feb 5, 2010 3:22 AM
Jun 2008
After i Finnish watching this episode, I have to re-watch the beginning about the Princess story......The story referring to Yuki or Mina?I think both
Feb 5, 2010 4:10 AM

Aug 2009
Yay! More adapting of the manga. The subs had it wrong. I heard "gin-iro" not "kin-iro." Werewolves are weakened by silver and...that was definitely silver.

Lol, "What were you up to?"
"Kidnapping a kid"
"......"

Billbo88 said:

Wait what? Where was that?
Feb 5, 2010 4:10 AM

Jul 2009
Wasabi said:

Mina's way of politicking is so badass.

Second that. This is my favorite manga's event.

@francis
About the powder, it'll be probably explained the next episode, but if you want to know...
Feb 5, 2010 5:54 AM

Feb 2009
garfield15 said:

Billbo88 said:

Wait what? Where was that?

@ 09:39 of the coalguys release.
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Feb 5, 2010 8:01 AM

Jun 2009
A good episode? OMFG!!! Awesome SZS reference btw.
Feb 5, 2010 8:09 AM

Oct 2009
alinekax said:
Wasabi said:

Mina's way of politicking is so badass.

Second that. This is my favorite manga's event.

@francis
About the powder, it'll be probably explained the next episode, but if you want to know...
Ok thanks for confirmation....so Akira just has that common weakness like in the tales about werewolves....so I see but Yuki..... :( Don't want Mina to take Akira from her.

Feb 5, 2010 9:13 AM
Jul 2018
It was an interesting episode and the plot is still developing.

Seriously you got to be low and nasty to take a child hostage

I don't want to spoil you but i might just say
It's not really spoiler but i put them anyway :

Beside that, Mina was sweet when she cooked
There were some crappy censors, i'm still wondering why they put them because it's AT-X (?) Oo
When the anime will finish airing i suggest everyone reading the manga because it's better in my opinion.
Feb 5, 2010 9:59 AM

Apr 2008
francismeunier said:
( Don't want Mina to take Akira from her.

Why would she take something that is ALREADY hers? 8D
Feb 5, 2010 10:07 AM

Jun 2009
I liked candy railgun in this ep. Sweet way to die (or faint considering you're vampire).
Feb 5, 2010 10:19 AM

Aug 2009
Pretty good episode, Mina was pretty epic in this one. 4/5

And I lol'd at the vampires throwing snowballs and Akira! =D
Feb 5, 2010 11:17 AM

Aug 2009
Rychu_lubicz said:
I liked candy railgun in this ep. Sweet way to die (or faint considering you're vampire).

Great, now I'm thinking of "only my railgun" with this girl flicking candy. >,<
Feb 5, 2010 1:24 PM

Nov 2008
Darklight0303 said:
francismeunier said:

I completely agree, I'm sorry but Akira belongs to Mina, not that Yuki....I just seriously don't like her...

The episode was great and I loved Mina's attitude...and this is just me, but I don't think she would hurt the kid, and she has a greater goal that she feels she must accomplished..I guess to some that's no excuse though, still love her though.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Feb 5, 2010 1:31 PM

Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:
I agree with this except the badass ways should not involve innocent ones like kids....I don't think anyone enjoys having their family targeted but money always looks to be the problem in the whole thing.

You are a little annoyingly moral about the whole thing. Personally i wish Mina kills the kid if that prime minister insist, just to show she means business and she truly is as she says a monster. No need to get worked up about the whole thing. It's anime not reality. There is no problem if innocent die for characters to look scary and badass. Even more fun if she had the president raped.
If i was Mina i would have arranged for the prime minister to have a sudden heart attack if you know what i mean.

STOP WITH THE FUCKING CENSORS!!! Although i must admit the darkness was a better excuse than the shining glow we got in the last episode.

I wonder what exactly was Mina trying to accomplish by stealing the ring. I bet Yuki peed her self a little when Mina got angry at her. Mina wanted to give a clear message there. Try to go after what is mine and i will have your blood for dinner, or something like that.

I have to say that excluding the cencors this last two episodes where major improvement. I just wish the director will stop with all that Bakemonogatari eye scenes and camera movements. This is a different show not everything look good that way.
Feb 5, 2010 1:36 PM
Dec 2007
Hmmm, thank God there's Shinbou's direction, apart from that, the show would be much less enjoyable (I read the first manga and it was not really good to me too). Concerning this episode, the first part was slow and mostly boring but the second was full of interesting developments. Also, I'm quite intrigued by Mina Tepes. She's both the main character and seems to be perfectly antipathetic at the moment. Yuki is far cooler than her at this point in the scenario.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Feb 5, 2010 1:42 PM

Jun 2008
sapphire07 said:
Darklight0303 said:
francismeunier said:

I completely agree, I'm sorry but Akira belongs to Mina, not that Yuki....I just seriously don't like her...

The episode was great and I loved Mina's attitude...and this is just me, but I don't think she would hurt the kid, and she has a greater goal that she feels she must accomplished..I guess to some that's no excuse though, still love her though.

Not just you. I'm completely with you on this.
Feb 5, 2010 1:51 PM
Jul 2018
Monad said:
sapphire07 said:
Darklight0303 said:
francismeunier said:

Not just you. I'm completely with you on this.

Don't worry you'll find out probably in the next episode or maybe after the following one. Just be patient =)
Feb 5, 2010 2:01 PM

Apr 2008
Jacut said:
Hmmm, thank God there's Shinbou's direction, apart from that, the show would be much less enjoyable (I read the first manga and it was not really good to me too). Concerning this episode, the first part was slow and mostly boring but the second was full of interesting developments. Also, I'm quite intrigued by Mina Tepes. She's both the main character and seems to be perfectly antipathetic at the moment. Yuki is far cooler than her at this point in the scenario.

OH really? How so? What has Yuki done that sets her above what Mina has done so far even if she's done a whole lot less than in the manga up until this point?
Feb 5, 2010 2:05 PM

Oct 2009
Darklight0303 said:
francismeunier said:

Akira is only there because of his father's wish...don't he her already.
Monad said:
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:

You are a little annoyingly moral about the whole thing. Personally i wish Mina kills the kid if that prime minister insist, just to show she means business and she truly is as she says a monster. No need to get worked up about the whole thing. It's anime not reality. There is no problem if innocent die for characters to look scary and badass. Even more fun if she had the president raped.
Now look I know the whole anime thing of not real and agree with the rape prime minister thing but killing kids is not ok in reality or anime....it's just plain disturbing. Mina should be smarter about it and do something else...vampires are supposed to be smart not stupid like trolls or goblins just to eat townspeople if you know what I mean.
sapphire07 said:
Darklight0303 said:
francismeunier said:

Akira does not belong to her....even he does not want that at all. Sry but Yuki is way more better than Mina....I tell you. She is human and not some mutation....vampire (whatever not human kind). Yuki has a nicer body than some loli I would also say.

Feb 5, 2010 2:23 PM

Apr 2008
francismeunier said:
Darklight0303 said:
francismeunier said:

Akira does not belong to her....even he does not want that at all. Sry but Yuki is way more better than Mina....I tell you. She is human and not some mutation....vampire (whatever not human kind). Yuki has a nicer body than some loli I would also say.

Francis. you have NO idea how much I want to spoil you at this point because you are so wrong ;D
Feb 5, 2010 2:24 PM
Jul 2018
Re

Read at your own risk, it's a spoiler
Feb 5, 2010 2:25 PM
Jul 2018
Darklight0303 said:
francismeunier said:
Darklight0303 said:
francismeunier said:

Francis. you have NO idea how much I want to spoil you at this point because you are so wrong ;D

Omg sorry for the double post but that's exactly my reaction I understand your feeling Darklight because i feel the same so that's why i put it in my previous message in a spoiler xD
Feb 5, 2010 2:28 PM

Jul 2009
Thou shalt not spoil. x.x

Seriously, WHY the memory loss? Things would be much more clear if it wasn't because of this.

And because of this I want to spoil so bad D:
Feb 5, 2010 2:36 PM

Sep 2007
francismeunier said:
Now look I know the whole anime thing of not real and agree with the rape prime minister thing but killing kids is not ok in reality or anime....it's just plain disturbing. Mina should be smarter about it and do something else...vampires are supposed to be smart not stupid like trolls or goblins just to eat townspeople if you know what I mean. Akira does not belong to her....even he does not want that at all. Sry but Yuki is way more better than Mina....I tell you. She is human and not some mutation....vampire (whatever not human kind). Yuki has a nicer body than some loli I would also say.

But salivating over a 10 year old body that is supposed to be "19" is totally fine, right?

What Mina did is smart, not stupid. She took the kid as insurance in case her negotiations didn't go as planned. It's a smart move. It guaranteed that the prime minister will comply with her wishes unless he truly is a a heartless bastard and lets his grandkid die.

And technically, Akira has been with Mina far before Yuki came into the picture. They pretty much had a closer relationship than Yuki ever had with him.
Feb 5, 2010 2:41 PM

Jul 2009
Alright, stop complaining about the censors. I think the best thing they should have done is censor everything including the loli, instead of being so half assed. But with that being said, if you all insist on see nude anime, go watch hentai, enough said.

And kids being killed might be cruel but like others said, it is an anime, and there are far worse things in real life. And if you're really that disturbed, do not watch it. There are thousands of other animes out there. I personally do not mind if you're disgusted but, debating about it isn't necessary.

I probably won't be replying to any directed comments to me, so have a good day.
Feb 5, 2010 3:00 PM

Jun 2008
Kurogashi said:
Alright, stop complaining about the censors. I think the best thing they should have done is censor everything including the loli, instead of being so half assed. But with that being said, if you all insist on see nude anime, go watch hentai, enough said.

Even you are not replying i have to answer so that others like you get the message. Is not about us wanting to see nude and watching the show just to see nude. Personally i hate censors in general about everything, ether blood,nude or anything else.
If the anime does not have nude scenes i don't give a shit. I have watched and loved many anime with no nude at all. But if the anime has such scenes then don't fucking censor them because is annoying.

Why aren't we censoring ugly monster faces or scary teeth or even the suin in the sky? Why do we have to censor nudity? It's just stupid. Yes people under there clothes actually have a body. OMG!!!!! What a shock!!!!
Feb 5, 2010 3:02 PM

Aug 2009
Monad said:
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:

You are a little annoyingly moral about the whole thing. Personally i wish Mina kills the kid if that prime minister insist, just to show she means business and she truly is as she says a monster.

Uh no. That's not Mina's style even if she does mean business
Feb 5, 2010 3:24 PM

Jun 2008
garfield15 said:
Monad said:
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:

You are a little annoyingly moral about the whole thing. Personally i wish Mina kills the kid if that prime minister insist, just to show she means business and she truly is as she says a monster.

Uh no. That's not Mina's style even if she does mean business

I realized it's not her style i just said it would have been interesting if she actually did it.
Feb 5, 2010 3:48 PM

Jun 2009
Now, this was pretty good episode. Finally boy-queen reference and finally

One question, was this censored?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 5, 2010 5:47 PM

Aug 2009
Finally, an episode where I have gained a lot of interest, especially at the end there. Although they could have made Mina NOT a tsundere. Geez...I don't have an issue against tsunderes, but I have an issue with Mina being one. I haven't read the manga but I still feel its OOC and it is annoying.

The scene with Yuki and Akira in the buff really reminded me of Hatsue and Shinji from The Sound of Waves by Yukio Mishima, if anyone has ever read that book.

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Feb 5, 2010 6:15 PM

Jul 2009
Darklight0303 said:
francismeunier said:

Sry but Yuki is way more better than Mina....I tell you. She is human and not some mutation....vampire (whatever not human kind). Yuki has a nicer body than some loli I would also say.

Damn i'm itching too XD..*hint* Akira's dream at first scene..oh well you will understand when it come XD..Akira is already belong to Mina since he was born..damn the memory loss really ruin it following the anime's story i think Akira just recently found out about his dad, so i don't think he obey Mina because of his dad told so..

Yeah what Mina did is pretty tricky..well i felt the same way with you guys before i..but have faith..just like Mina said "Trust Me"
Feb 5, 2010 8:24 PM

Feb 2008
D4rk1ch1g0 said:
Re

lol well once he remembers everything, then you can decide to whom he really belongs. right now he doesn't really belong to anyone.

so far this is going to end tragically. but when dealing with politicians, mina should have just went bearing her teeth.
Feb 5, 2010 8:37 PM

Jul 2008
It's getting better and better :).
Feb 5, 2010 8:43 PM

Jul 2009
Tsundere-nyan said:
It's getting better and better :).

Hey, wow, the least one i expected to say this without any complaints xD
Even if our opinions differ, you are awesome!
Feb 5, 2010 9:01 PM
Mar 2009
This episode had better direction than previous ones most definitely. This was an alright episode.
Feb 5, 2010 9:45 PM

Dec 2009
this forum is as entertatining as the show
:3
Feb 5, 2010 11:07 PM
Nov 2009
Pretty sweet episode. I like the direction this show is going.

ilikeyouevenmore said:
this forum is as entertatining as the show
:3

Ya some of the comments really make me face palm.
Feb 5, 2010 11:36 PM

Sep 2009
I like this episode the best so far. There are many interesting plot points going on.
Feb 6, 2010 12:01 AM

Jul 2008
Does anyone have the picture that came up at the end of this episode. It looks really nice and I want to use it as a wallpaper for my desktop. Thanks. :D
Feb 6, 2010 12:12 AM

Oct 2009
Darklight0303 said:
francismeunier said:
Darklight0303 said:
francismeunier said:

Oh? Because Mina true form is actually more mature than Yuki's? Oh please.....I still say Yuki and Akira look cuter besides werewolf + human= kid as a lycanthrope and werewolf+vampire= mutation that is bad?
D4rk1ch1g0 said:
Re

Goes back to the mature part but know that Yuki as yet to grow also so remains to be seen.
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:
Now look I know the whole anime thing of not real and agree with the rape prime minister thing but killing kids is not ok in reality or anime....it's just plain disturbing. Mina should be smarter about it and do something else...vampires are supposed to be smart not stupid like trolls or goblins just to eat townspeople if you know what I mean. Akira does not belong to her....even he does not want that at all. Sry but Yuki is way more better than Mina....I tell you. She is human and not some mutation....vampire (whatever not human kind). Yuki has a nicer body than some loli I would also say.

Wasabi said:
But salivating over a 10 year old body that is supposed to be "19" is totally fine, right?

Sure if the loli is human from another anime and the body is more like 1000 years old maybe even who knows how old...manga spoiler maybe?
Wasabi said:
What Mina did is smart, not stupid. She took the kid as insurance in case her negotiations didn't go as planned. It's a smart move. It guaranteed that the prime minister will comply with her wishes unless he truly is a a heartless bastard and lets his grandkid die.

There is not smart move when you involve the innocent...take it from Tony Montana. The smart thing to do would be to do that in front of the prime minister and not in secrecy.
Wasabi said:
And technically, Akira has been with Mina far before Yuki came into the picture. They pretty much had a closer relationship than Yuki ever had with him.
Yet Akira likes more Yuki than he shows to Mina..why? Because it's a burden on him and not out of his own free will. Promise also looks to be out of pity for Mina.
Kurogashi said:
Just want to add that hentai = not for me because better is real sex to me. Seeing naked on anime is different...makes me horny to go get my sex friend.
shuffleair said:
Does anyone have the picture that came up at the end of this episode. It looks really nice and I want to use it as a wallpaper for my desktop. Thanks. :D
Done!
francismeunierFeb 6, 2010 12:17 AM

Feb 6, 2010 12:20 AM

Apr 2008
@Francis: wow oh man you got it sooooooooooooooo wrong. I wasn't talking about Mina's true form since I know you knew of it. And mina is a burden on Akira and his promise is out of pity? Please forgive me while I go laugh myself to pieces

so you're telling me a schoolgirl with no worries other than her onesided crush on a guy who is already taken unofficially, is more mature than a woman who shoulders the burden of an entire RACE plus the burden of making humans and vampires coexist by any means necessary NOT to mention her other objective that is yet to be revealed completely?
Darklight0303Feb 6, 2010 12:33 AM
Feb 6, 2010 12:42 AM

Oct 2009
Darklight0303 said:
@Francis: wow oh man you got it sooooooooooooooo wrong. I wasn't talking about Mina's true form since I know you knew of it.
Then what was it?

Darklight0303 said:
so you're telling me a schoolgirl with no worries other than her onesided crush on a guy who is already taken unofficially, is more mature than a woman who shoulders the burden of an entire RACE plus the burden of making humans and vampires coexist by any means necessary NOT to mention her other objective that is yet to be revealed completely?

Well at least she has far less trouble to give out to Akira and less of a burden than one who has so much to shoulder....I have a bad feeling this will turn out into a Yuka from 11 eyes thing again....<_<
francismeunierFeb 6, 2010 1:18 AM

Feb 6, 2010 12:46 AM

Apr 2008
Like I said it would be a spoiler if I told you and despite my better judgment I will hold back.

And THAT is why I hate the way the anime started. In the Manga Mina DOES give Akira a chance to refuse even saying that she won't pursue him if he were to refuse his duty.
as for your second point
Darklight0303Feb 6, 2010 1:05 AM
Feb 6, 2010 2:39 AM

Jan 2009
What is this I see? Lot's of whine that she uses a kid? Tch everything goes if it's to achieve your goals ┐('~`;)┌
Anyway, Mina's probably the first loli that I actually like, she's that awesome ( ̄ー ̄)
Though what I'm really annoyed at, is this random vampiregirl with the candy and the awful braids. ಠ_ಠ Like.. What the crap? She makes Akira seem like a tard who can't stand by himself ┐(-。ー')┌

francismeunier said:
I have a bad feeling this will turn out into a Yuka from 11 eyes thing again....<_<
Well at least you liked Yuka, didn't you? ( ̄Д ̄)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 6, 2010 2:51 AM

Jul 2009
Lol, here we go again XD..love it..keep on going guys

If i read more of this Yuki vs Mina thing, i will started to hate one of them, i like both of them, besides i don't object harem XD

And personally i think both of them will getting along very well, mangareaders should know about this right?
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Mar 31, 2010

170 by Ronninn »»
May 29, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kerobear - Feb 17, 2010

181 by Ronninn »»
May 28, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

porkypink - Jan 13, 2010

234 by Ronninn »»
May 27, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rail_Tracer - Jan 6, 2010

311 by Ronninn »»
May 27, 9:11 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Feb 11, 2010

221 by FireRifle64 »»
Jul 29, 2023 4:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.