Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2016 1:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well this episode was quite interesting...mainly because even Kaito gets involved in the battle. Yugo is a bit scary this episode imo as he's not as his usual self. Even Edo gets involved too.

Edo impressed me the most with his fusion combos and Destiny Heroes. Really liked the way he bought them out and he kept the fighting at a good momentum on his side. Yuri impressed me as well, seriously though all these guys are dueling at a level that is on a league of their own. Too bad Kaito and Edo lost though.

Nov 6, 2016 1:38 AM
Jun 2011
this was a great dual and loved the combos of all of them. next episode is confusing a bit. is ray soul which i think is that light is inside reira or is she possessing him
Nov 6, 2016 1:52 AM
Apr 2013
elior1 said:
this was a great dual and loved the combos of all of them. next episode is confusing a bit. is ray soul which i think is that light is inside reira or is she possessing him

I don't think she's possessing him or anything. More like she is only whispering how she is the only one who can stop Zarc's revival and I guess that convinced Reira to stop Reiji. Yuzu and the others are beginning to lose themselves, so perhaps that gives Ray's soul inside them to awaken or something and allows her to communicate with Reira who has developed an ability to sense other people's hearts.

If that's really Ray, then I'm disappointed in her. Because this means that she is going along with Leo - her father's plan and just disregard other people who are suffering because of this! I guess this is can be called "like father like daughter".
Nov 6, 2016 3:25 AM

Oct 2016
Awesome duel with so many new monsters and impressive plays by everyone.

But why Yuri didn't use Starve Venom's effect to gain Clear Wing's ATK is beyond me. And it could've ended Yugo right there if Yugo decided to use CW to negate SV and gained SV's 2800 ATK, which would then trigger SV's effect that would've destroyed CW and inflicted 5300 damage to Yugo.

While everyone was running around stopping Yugo, they all forgot about Yuri, and he took the chance to pull off his comeback. I'm glad it didn't end there, thanks to Edo's Duskutopiaguy.

Ray starts influencing Reira next episode... but why fight Reiji?

Frost190 said:
If that's really Ray, then I'm disappointed in her. Because this means that she is going along with Leo - her father's plan and just disregard other people who are suffering because of this! I guess this is can be called "like father like daughter".

We still don't know her exact motives for wanting Reira to attack Reiji, and we still don't know for sure if she has decided to side with Leo or if she just has her own plans for ending everything by herself, like she did the time she stopped Zarc and split the dimensions.
Nov 6, 2016 3:35 AM
Apr 2013
Tigerdrenalin said:
Awesome duel with so many new monsters and impressive plays by everyone.

But why Yuri didn't use Starve Venom's effect to gain Clear Wing's ATK is beyond me. And it could've ended Yugo right there if Yugo decided to use CW to negate SV and gained SV's 2800 ATK, which would then trigger SV's effect that would've destroyed CW and inflicted 5300 damage to Yugo.

While everyone was running around stopping Yugo, they all forgot about Yuri, and he took the chance to pull off his comeback. I'm glad it didn't end there, thanks to Edo's Duskutopiaguy.

Ray starts influencing Reira next episode... but why fight Reiji?

Frost190 said:

We still don't know her exact motives for wanting Reira to attack Reiji, and we still don't know for sure if she has decided to side with Leo or if she just has her own plans for ending everything by herself, like she did the time she stopped Zarc and split the dimensions.

True. But I still don't like the way this is going... Hopefully the spoilers tomorrow or a day afterwards will prove me wrong.
Miya190Nov 6, 2016 4:16 AM
Nov 6, 2016 4:22 AM
Apr 2013
I didn't get a chance to comment about the episode.

This is great! I really love this episode! Edo really takes the spotlight in this episode! This episode shows just how much Edo's character has grown. Which is why I don't think the episode title fits this episode even though Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon appeared. Too bad both Edo and Kaito didn't last long though. When I heard they're going to duel Yuri together, I thought it will last at least for one more episode.

Since the next episode will be Reiji vs Reira, I wonder if this means that either Yugo vs Yuri will be halted again for a while or will get some sort of interruption.
Nov 6, 2016 10:40 AM

Sep 2015
so edo never meet yuri until now
how?
Into the Internet!
Nov 6, 2016 12:15 PM
Oct 2009
Was such a great episode again. :3
Next episode duelling reira and reiji?
Was that not ray behind of reira? :o
Nov 6, 2016 6:54 PM
Feb 2016
YURIIIIIIIII~! <3 <3 <3

...In all seriousness though, I liked the couple new cards shown off. Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon's Summoning sequence is TERRIFYING and I LOVE it.

Can't wait to see Reira vs. Reiji next week! And the rest of Yuri vs. Yugo!
Nov 6, 2016 10:57 PM

Oct 2011
Edo pulling off those moves.omfg
Nov 7, 2016 3:13 AM

Feb 2013
Yugo is back and the duel will resume next week.
Nov 7, 2016 6:26 AM
Jan 2013
While Edo and Kaito lost, this is a good duel. Too bad Yugo's traps were wasted just like that.
Nov 7, 2016 6:27 AM

Sep 2016
that was great fast paced duel without action card bullshit
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Nov 7, 2016 7:33 AM
Sep 2012
Well that was an interesting duel. It was kind of a way duel, Edo and Kaito vs Yugo vs Yuri. I knew that card was going to come into play, the ripped off card that Yusho gave to Edo, so nice to get closure on that.

And Yugo still thinks Ren is under the Doctor's control, well we have good news and bad news on that. Better not tell Yugo what is really going on with Ren at the moment. He will go nuts.

They are able to get Yugo back to his senses, but Yuri is still there, there is no back to his senses, he was kind of a jerk to begin with. You want to make Yuri smile? Good luck, the only time he smiles his when he causing pains to others, he is kind of crazy.

Next episode, brother vs brother, Reijiu vs Reria, well perhaps it is Reijiu to get back his memories, I want to see Reijiu and Ray flashbacks, we have had some big sister / little brother relationship on this series, Yuma and Akira, Miisty and her brother, Yuma and Akira are the rare un tragic ones. And poor Reria by the sound of his voice, he has resigned the fact he is not Reijiu real brother and he never will be.

Anyway gives more reason, I really the end of the series the Akabas to adapt Serena. That would be nice, and maybe Reijiu sees Serena and Reria after she is adapted, maybe he will be reminded of him and Ray. The feels of something that hasn't even happened yet.
Nov 7, 2016 9:20 AM

Mar 2014
wow Fusion Yugo really did an awesome work at defending himself vs Kaito & Edo. Yuri still amazes me, he just do one movement and is enough to wreck the whole party.

It's pretty weird that they trust Fusion Yugo in finish the battle, considering that in the beginning they were in Yuri on Ice mode telling that "becoming one with me" stuff, at least is Yusho & Sora there if something gets wrong.

Looks that Reira can see dead/splitted people xD
Nov 7, 2016 12:14 PM

Oct 2014
So, what was the point of Kaito and Edo interfering in the duel again? They acomplished absolutely nothing, other than wasting Yugo's resources and making it easier for Yuri. Cipher Biplane could've been very good, but why the hell it is a Level 6 instead of 8? That does absolutely nothing for the deck. Its like the writer doesn't even try to advertise cards properly anymore. I won't comment on the D-Heroes, since I lost all hope for them a long time ago. And it seems Predator Plants are bound to forever be used as fodder. They might as well be vanillas at this point. Next episode Reira is dueling Reiji for some asinine reason, instead of dealing with the actual threats. Why, just why? I literally have no idea what's going on in this show anymore. And I bet the writer probably doesn't either.
Nov 7, 2016 12:47 PM
Jun 2011
RayofVictory said:
So, what was the point of Kaito and Edo interfering in the duel again? They acomplished absolutely nothing, other than wasting Yugo's resources and making it easier for Yuri. Cipher Biplane could've been very good, but why the hell it is a Level 6 instead of 8? That does absolutely nothing for the deck. Its like the writer doesn't even try to advertise cards properly anymore. I won't comment on the D-Heroes, since I lost all hope for them a long time ago. And it seems Predator Plants are bound to forever be used as fodder. They might as well be vanillas at this point. Next episode Reira is dueling Reiji for some asinine reason, instead of dealing with the actual threats. Why, just why? I literally have no idea what's going on in this show anymore. And I bet the writer probably doesn't either.
by the preview it seems reira dual will be somehow connected to ray since we see her spirit in there talk to reira
Nov 7, 2016 2:49 PM
Apr 2013
RayofVictory said:

They interfere the duel to snap them from Zarc's control. But unfortunately, Edo and Kaito choose to snap Yugo to his senses first. If they focus on Yuri first before Yugo, then the outcome maybe will turn differently.

The spoilers are out. BEWARE! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED THEN DON'T OPEN THE SPOILER TAG!

Nov 12, 2016 10:37 PM

Jul 2016
Now, this is a very great duel, I mean it's very well paced and the combo is very epic. But, why did I thought that Yugo will lose...
Nov 24, 2017 9:57 AM

Mar 2014
Yuri. First YGO antagonist to have a decent WR. A 100% WR.
Apr 15, 2019 2:06 AM

Dec 2012
Kaito and Edo.
Roll credits!
Edo and Kaito intrude.
Kaito took their dragons.
lol at Yuri getting irritated.
It ain't Yuugou! It's Yugo!
Chou Yuugou.
Edo chose Yugo.
Edo and Kaito lose.

Yugo got an effect for everything. smh
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 13, 2020 6:58 PM

Feb 2014
Damn, the anime version of Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon is OP as fuck.
May 31, 2022 3:34 AM

Nov 2020
Super Polymerization is such broken card.
What Does Pot of Greed do?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.