Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 3, 2016 8:04 PM

Feb 2013
Continuation of the thread EHero09 originally started. This time round: Who is your favourite CL/CT/CLT?

Overall I'd say Kitakami is my favourite and go to CLT for events. I find her very reliable and she usually gets the final kill on the last EO map in events.

Special mentions to Abukuma, Kashima and Noshiro. Abukuma due to her ability to use midget subs as a CL, Kashima because she is good girl ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and Noshiro because she is very cute!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 4, 2016 12:20 AM

Nov 2012
Sendai is my favorite cruiser ship. I don't know why. I just started liking her recently.
Nov 4, 2016 1:18 AM

Jan 2010
I started playing Kancolle to try and find Mogami. Eventually stuck around for Kiso. The cutlass, the eye patch, the attitude, she has a lot going for her.

Oh, and the fan art definitely helps. She can adapt to that bishounen look really well.

Nov 4, 2016 2:30 AM

May 2014
Abu-bear hands down
She has yet to fail me, ONCE.. She's just such a good powerful ship in my arsenal, idk what I'd do without her!

If I never had abu-bear than it be a tie between Isuzu and Tenryuu.
Isuzu because big-boobs and twintails and great ASW ship
And Tenryuu cause badass, but that summer CG has got to go or be changed big time!

For lewdness, the queen of lewd training Kashima big time.
Nov 4, 2016 3:46 PM

Mar 2016
Abukuma just wins. Excellent and versatile ship that looks awesome with those pistol 12.7cm guns and is cute at the same time.

Special mentions:
Kiso - For becoming a badass captain in her K2.
Sendai - Gives good night battle equipment in K2 + yasen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Kitakami - For being an excellent CLT and getting "sanso gyorai" stuck in my head. :P
Nov 4, 2016 5:45 PM

Oct 2012
Sendai is definitely my favorite CL. She was my first k2 CL and was in nearly all my maps during my first event. I feel bad that I've been using her less and less. i hope to use her again during the fall event.

Shoutout to Abukuma tho. She gets so much hate for her voice despite doing her best to become the BEST CL in your fleet. Maybe she wouldn't yell so much if people just followed her instructions :3
Nov 5, 2016 7:11 AM
Dec 2008
CL - Abukuma. She's pretty, she has twintails, her voice is absolutely top-tier despite there's some people who absolutely despise it and she's really proficient in combat due to the fact that she can launched hyotekis, which she proved that she was entirely useful for the summer event and the events that came after it. She also has a really cute personality as well, especially when she gets frustrated when something goes wrong.

CT - Kashima. Has twintails (yes, twintails are my fetish) and she really has a nice innocent and charming personality. Katori is also beautiful and does really come close to Kashima but overall Kashima just has that appeal that makes me like her more than Katori.

CLT - Kitakami. I just hate Ooi with a passion seeing that she gets on my nerves all the time. Kiso is really a badass since she does have a tomboyish personality on top of that, but KTKM's being so chilled is what won me over. She does have some sense of humour and she's quite easy to hang out with which is what I prefer by the end of the day.
Nov 5, 2016 7:14 AM
Jul 2014
CL : Isuzu
why? love at the first shight, maybe? :) plus, her ability to do the pre-emptive ASW attack while can do a AACI setup, too. and, she is a great modernization material too :) very useful, right? ;)
special mention : Abukuma. cheat ship ;)

CT : Kashima
why? because she is a good girl ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CLT : Kiso
why? hmm.. actually I don't know the reason why I like her. maybe because of chuuni? lol
Nov 5, 2016 7:21 AM

Feb 2012
CutiePudding said:

CLT - Kitakami. I just hate Ooi with a passion seeing that she gets on my nerves all the time. Kiso is really a badass since she does have a tomboyish personality on top of that, but KTKM's being so chilled is what won me over. She does have some sense of humour and she's quite easy to hang out with which is what I prefer by the end of the day.

Thank God I'm not the only one. :x

I don't think I need to say my favourite CL, but... Sendai. I did give her my only ring, after all. Abukuma's second for me, though.

I'll probably get hate for this, but I don't really care for either CT, so I'll have to pass on that. :x

And my favourite CLT is also Kitakami, for the reasons in the quoted post.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Is Kantai Collection a yuri?

yesicant - Nov 17, 2022

0 by yesicant »»
Nov 17, 2022 3:32 PM

» KanColle Membership Cards - Abyssal Edition [OPEN] [NEW!]

ampzz - Jul 5, 2017

19 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:17 PM

Sticky: » KanColle Membership Cards - 改 (Kai) Edition [OPEN]

ampzz - Dec 8, 2016

39 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:14 PM

Sticky: » KanColle Membership Cards - Second-Press Edition [OPEN]

ampzz - Oct 25, 2016

41 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:12 PM

Sticky: » KanColle Membership Cards - 改二 (Kai Ni) Edition [OPEN] ( 1 2 )

ampzz - Dec 17, 2016

54 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.