Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 31, 2016 9:38 PM

Oct 2016
I did enjoy this and honestly the only part that pissed me off was

Jan 2, 2017 5:46 AM

Nov 2014
What else you expect from a shoujo genre? TBH, I am tired of this typical unrealistic love triangles scenario in shoujo. Some freaking handsome guy out of nowhere falls for the female lead and steals kiss on her because it is supposed to look? and the male lead acts like "How dare that guy kiss you like that, Now I will kiss you and remove his taste from your lips" and the other male character challenges the main male lead for winning the female lead's love and the male lead just accepts it like that and both have this stupid competition even though the main couple are already going out, wtf man. As a guy it only feels like a bad NTR trip, not sure how women feels about it, but I think they like this sort of feeling when two or more godly handsome shoujo guys are after them.

-I want more like shoujo manga like Mars and Kare Kano. Dark yet romance at its finest! When two broken human take shelter in each other's arm and lick each other's wound. and specially, free from love triangle elements.
Jan 2, 2017 8:48 AM

Oct 2016
RarestProGamer said:
What else you expect from a shoujo genre? TBH, I am tired of this typical unrealistic love triangles scenario in shoujo. Some freaking handsome guy out of nowhere falls for the female lead and steals kiss on her because it is supposed to look? and the male lead acts like "How dare that guy kiss you like that, Now I will kiss you and remove his taste from your lips" and the other male character challenges the main male lead for winning the female lead's love and the male lead just accepts it like that and both have this stupid competition even though the main couple are already going out, wtf man. As a guy it only feels like a bad NTR trip, not sure how women feels about it, but I think they like this sort of feeling when two or more godly handsome shoujo guys are after them.

-I want more like shoujo manga like Mars and Kare Kano. Dark yet romance at its finest! When two broken human take shelter in each other's arm and lick each other's wound. and specially, free from love triangle elements.
I guess one thing that annoys me is that anytime there's an awful parent especially mother, their awful behavior is just forgiven. I want some stories where that character is told to just fuck off or something. XD
Jan 2, 2017 11:30 PM

Nov 2014
jak123 said:
RarestProGamer said:

I guess one thing that annoys me is that anytime there's an awful parent especially mother, their awful behavior is just forgiven. I want some stories where that character is told to just fuck off or something. XD

-Holyshit, IKR. I have read this manga long time ago, the mother was truly evil and does everything to try to split the main couple. Sh even tries to hook up her own daughter with the another guy that she likes and finds him much better than the male lead, but by the end everything is fine and dandy because it is after all her MOTHER, she did it for her sake. This is why I prefer reading dark shoujo stories where the male lead or female lead's parents are dead lol

-You should try Kare Kano and Mars, I am absolutely sure you will love it. Both take some time to develop when it picks the dark route. It goes really awesome!
Jan 2, 2017 11:43 PM

Oct 2016
RarestProGamer said:
jak123 said:

-Holyshit, IKR. I have read this manga long time ago, the mother was truly evil and does everything to try to split the main couple. Sh even tries to hook up her own daughter with the another guy that she likes and finds him much better than the male lead, but by the end everything is fine and dandy because it is after all her MOTHER, she did it for her sake. This is why I prefer reading dark shoujo stories where the male lead or female lead's parents are dead lol

-You should try Kare Kano and Mars, I am absolutely sure you will love it. Both take some time to develop when it picks the dark route. It goes really awesome!
I actually wrote up a thread awhile back ranting about some of the mothers I had encountered during reading. I swear in the course of like 5 different mangas I finished, 4 of them had a terrible mother characters. I don't choose these, they choose me.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1577034
Jan 2, 2017 11:49 PM

Nov 2014
I will just copy pasta my comment there to active that thread again lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru Chapter 58 Discussion

ClawViper - Jul 3, 2014

21 by pup1 »»
Feb 16, 2023 9:38 PM

» Guys, I think there was originally meant to be a different ending. Also, spoilers ahead, don't read this till you've finished the whole thing.

pup1 - Feb 16, 2023

0 by pup1 »»
Feb 16, 2023 1:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru Chapter 56 Discussion

ClawViper - May 6, 2014

3 by Sapewloth »»
Mar 25, 2016 5:59 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru Chapter 51 Discussion

KingCez - Jan 30, 2014

2 by Sapewloth »»
Mar 25, 2016 4:34 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru Chapter 50 Discussion

snuffless - Dec 26, 2013

2 by Sapewloth »»
Mar 25, 2016 4:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.