Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Is this anime worth watching just because kazuma,despite all this serie's defects?

New
Oct 30, 2016 8:49 AM
Jul 2016
I heard from a reviewer kazuma is one of his favourite characters,and wanted to see if he is this good/badass of a character.He is badass allrigh but i dont feel like he is baddass enought to carry this series .And the series itself has alot of plotholes and logic problems,like:The fuma clan wanted to kill the fire clan(whit good reasons and pain gathered over 300 years) and kazuma dosent feel pity for them dieing but when that bitch kills over 100 inocent ppl he still wants to save her.
How comes he is the only powerfull wind user?That dosent make any sense.(dosent matter he is the contracter).Why do the fuma clan use That Geyho demon(wathever it was called) for wind power when the fire clan use the power of Enraiha without being contractors.Shouldent they be abel to get some power from their wind god?Where dose kazuma learn wind magic from?
The problems are too many in this anime IMO ,and i didint even got to Ayano.
Oct 30, 2016 9:00 AM

May 2015
i dont even think kazuma is a good character.

it was pretty much a snoozefest to me tbh
Oct 30, 2016 9:03 AM
Jul 2016
Well just wanted to see if he was badass.And compared to the others he is made of gold.I dont like him that much but he is a pleasent enough character and the only reason someone might like this show.
Oct 30, 2016 3:11 PM

Feb 2013
SinOfSlothKing said:
I heard from a reviewer kazuma is one of his favourite characters,and wanted to see if he is this good/badass of a character.He is badass allrigh but i dont feel like he is baddass enought to carry this series .And the series itself has alot of plotholes and logic problems,like:The fuma clan wanted to kill the fire clan(whit good reasons and pain gathered over 300 years) and kazuma dosent feel pity for them dieing but when that bitch kills over 100 inocent ppl he still wants to save her.
How comes he is the only powerfull wind user?That dosent make any sense.(dosent matter he is the contracter).Why do the fuma clan use That Geyho demon(wathever it was called) for wind power when the fire clan use the power of Enraiha without being contractors.Shouldent they be abel to get some power from their wind god?Where dose kazuma learn wind magic from?
The problems are too many in this anime IMO ,and i didint even got to Ayano.

The anime itself is pretty average and I did not really find Kazuma to be a great character. He suffers from typical overpowered and smartest character in the anime syndrome to the point where it becomes boring. The only time he was somewhat interesting were a few episodes near the end but that did not last too long with the typical good guys must always win thing. I however liked the way he handeled Ayano and this did not turn into another one of those anime where mc is a punchbag for a violent female, God I'm sick of those.

The art while kinda old was somewhat enjoyable and I liked it. The storyline is not finished and a lot is not explained.

So if you like overpowered + too smart mc then you will probably like this. I personally only like op main chars if they are evil, for example Ainz from Overlord...

Btw is anyone else like super annoyed by his little brother Ren? And He also has 2 idiots constantly following him. Ugh I just can't stand him and his badass brat attitude. A kid wipes out tons of adults as if it's nothing - "yeah I will protect everyone". Eugh...
PzKpfw_VI_TigerOct 30, 2016 3:20 PM
Oct 31, 2016 4:13 AM
Jul 2016
Well i dont rly hate him that much but,i am at ep 10 and i have to say,i will begin to hate him pretty soon judgeing from what happens.And yeah the anime is average.No doubt about it,whit the mc being the only thing that i like.and also the fact that he is not a punching bag as u said.
Feb 4, 2017 7:04 AM
Oct 2012
I just finished the anime. Was good. Yeah average but still a lot better than what most people describe it.

And I do not udnerstand the cries about "MC is OP so boring" why the f you even watch (shounen) anime? One of the good things in such anime are the OP characters (MCs in most cases and it is somewhat proven that this trait is liked a lot, by the most popular animes (which I have personally watched and can confirm): Naruto, HxH, Fairy Tail, Code Geass, Death Note and etc. Also being OP does not mean the MC can't lose, and actually rather the opposite, most people who watch anime with OP MCs actualyl get disappointed if they see him lose lol.

All in all, I can compare KnS with Fate series as quality, pretty average shounen anime with pretty average story line and badass OP characters and cool fights. KnS has a plus in the Comedy side too. Some episodes were just too funny.
Feb 4, 2017 7:28 AM

Jun 2015
Yes.

It's better to watch it dubbed as well.
Feb 6, 2017 9:52 PM

Oct 2016
One of the better Action-Romance anime out there and there aren't that many flaws.
Better watch the dubbed one though.
Mar 1, 2017 1:39 PM
Jul 2018
I guess this thread no longer required since he watched it and rated 2.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Sep 15, 2007

54 by HazeShalom »»
Apr 17, 8:05 AM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 16 Discussion

en_____ - Sep 5, 2009

22 by Remster20 »»
Mar 1, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 17 Discussion

Faust721 - Aug 9, 2007

22 by Angelo_Nero »»
Aug 29, 2023 9:37 PM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Sobzob - Sep 24, 2007

157 by AnonKobayashi »»
Aug 1, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 11 Discussion

cyruz - Jun 26, 2007

22 by murao_junpei »»
Dec 17, 2022 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.